Dark and Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers

My hand moved to the swampy mess between her legs. She was gooey. My cum on the outside. His cum on the inside. Her fluids everywhere. I started to stroke her gently as she was very sensitive post sex.

"Get me ready for him again. Please." She whispered.

I'm sure she meant for me to just stroke her until her excitement was piqued enough for him to readily mount her, butI took it a different way.

It was the amazement and puzzlement in her voice as she asked me while I began to position myself between her legs and began approaching her hairy gooey crotch as she asked, "What are you doing?"

Holding a soft ass cheek in each hand and staring at the cum covered pubic hair and flowing semen from her vagina I simply said, "I'm going down one you."

She replied disbelieving, "But I'm covered in semen inside and out,"

I simply said I know and like a man possessed pushed my face into the swampy mess and gently at first kissed her hairy hole which made her jump slightly. Then I extended my tongue and lapped gently at her slit and hole scooping globs of combined semen into my mouth.

She was sighing when she simply said, "Unbelievable." And then her hands slowly came to my head to gently pull me into her sex. This is how Richard found us. Denise on her back while I was laying ass up, feasting on her slimy and abused sex. She was now humping herself into my face as I became more aggressive in bathing her with my tongue, eager to get her as clean as possible.

I felt the bed shift on my left side and knew it was Richard getting on the bed next to us. We all knew he would be fucking her again soon.

I looked up from between her legs and above the thick hair could see them kissing more passionately by the moment.. He rolled onto his side to get closer to her and reached up to caress her left breast. As he did so, his fat and massive cock fell across Denise's belly, just above the line of her public hair, not far from my face.

It was glistening as well from the sexual fluids of him and my wife and it was growing even larger as his excitement began anew.

I continued my oral work on my wife and watched as her left hand came down and began stroking his massive phallus working to get him ready for round two.

At first I didn't realize what she was doing, but I could tell that as she stroked him, she was pushing the head of his fat cock lower and toward my face. Another few inches and it would be right in front of me.

When it was on her public mound and she was rubbing it against her thick patch of fur, I lifted my head up to assuming my task was done and she was ready to be mounted. But instead she switched her grip on him, grabbing him with her right hand and putting her left hand on the back of my head, she gently pulled his cock and my head together and gently commanded, "Suck him."

When I didn't react she continued, "Suck him. Get him ready too so he can fuck your wife again."

I hesitated, not believing how fast we had come down this road and where these turns had led us, but seeing her heaving chest and the fire in her eyes as she leaned up to see if her husband would obey her and actually suck a cock for the first time so another man - a black man - could get fuck and inseminate his wife, I knew I would.

Not shaking with excitement and fear myself and with my cock pulsing as I ground it into the sheets, I shifted my body up, opened my mouth and took the head of his fat cock into my mouth.

"Oh fuck", she gasped, "That's so hot. Suck him Ed. Suck his black cock."

Encouraged by her arousal, I lifted up more and taking my left hand from her ass I grasped his lengthening meat and fed as much of it into my mouth as I could.

It was his turn to sigh as he was orally pleasures but he husband of his conquest. On my knees now, I jerked his cock into my mouth and pushed increasingly more into my throat as I bobbed back and forth on him. Simultaneously, I had my right thumb inside my wife's vagina and my middle finger now completely covered in sex juice up her ass.

As I finger fucked my wife vigorously the two lovers French kissed as I pleasured them both reveling in the smell and texture of all the sexual fluids covering all three of us.

It was Denise that broke the moment and moved us to the next phase.

"Stop", she said, pushing me away. "I can't take it anymore. I need you inside me." She said obviously to him.

Letting him go from my mouth and releasing my grip as well, I backed away and watched as Richard climbed between the splayed legs of my bride. She was open, ready and receptive to receive him again. His massive fat meat swaying back and forth we all watched as he approached her. Closer it came to the dampness and fur.

She took the initiative this time and grasped him and centering his cockhead directly at her opening, she hunched her hips at him to help him penetrate her.

After being so thoroughly fucked not so long ago and have received both oral and digital stimulation from me, he sank his entire shaft into her depths in one slow but steady push until their pubic hair band pubic bones were meshed together.

This elicited an orgasmic cry from my wife as she began shaking and flopping about the bed. She was already orgasming and I watched amazed as my wife let herself become his completely.

He left himself buried deep inside her and kissed her and then whispered, "You're beautiful. I'm going to fuck you long and slow and then I'm going to Dumas deep in you as I can."

His words and his slow withdrawal had the effect on her he wanted.

"Oh my god yes. My pussy is yours. I am yours. Leave all your cum in me and leave me with your baby." She gasped.

I sat back on my heels and slowly masturbated myself and he did what he said he would. He fucked my wife. His massive cock would distend her vagina as he pulled out. His and her fluids were puddling on the bed. They were both sweating with the exertion adding to the funky smell in the room.

Denise raised her legs and pulled at his ass trying to get him even deeper inside her. It went on for what seemed like forever and their passion rose linearly. It would be soon.

He had both hands on top of her head and his face buried in her right shoulder. Her face was clearly visible to me as I was on her right side. His stroked were getting faster and more forceful. Her vocalizations were becoming louder and more urgent.

When she knew he was very close she begged him again, "Give it to me. Give me your cum. Oh god... cum inside me. Please... oh god do it in me."

He slammed into her with his first eruption of sperm and. She shrieked, "YES! GOD YESS." Over and over with each pummeling stroke and ejection of his semen she howled the same thing as this very fertile and feminine woman was brutally inseminated.

Unable to control myself any longer, I erupted as well, my semen spraying uselessly yet again all over my hand and the sheets. This is the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes. Her husband staring breathlessly down at his black bred wife with his hand on his ejaculating penis as the two lovers tried to come down from their mating.

We kept eye contact long enough to communicate more that could be verbalized. The kind of communication only possible with people that know each other so well.

Everything was fine. Everything we did so far was OK with both of us. No judgements would be made and tomorrow would be OK as well.

Also exhausted from the second encounter, I fell to the bed on her left side and watched as the lovers recuperated, her hands holding his head to her closely. Eventually, he lifted his head up, kissed her gently and began to withdraw himself from her. The exiting friction elicited a slight whimper from her as he withdrew. He had held himself deeply inside her and he hips were tilted up so there was little of anything draining from her this time. The vast amount of his semen was deep inside her, searching for an egg to invade.

He rolled off to his side of the bed and I watched in amazement as Denise lifted he hips up and grabbed her legs in the air to ensure none of his semen would escape.

Looking directly at me as she did this with intent of aiding her impregnating, her eyes searched mine for my approval or disapproval. I kissed her gently giving her the answer she needed. It would all be OK.

Well it had been an exhausting day and evening so it was no surprise that we all fell into a post sex slumber. I woke in the night when I felt the bed shift and was content this time to just watch as Denise sucked him yet again to hardness and continued to watch as she mounted him and ground her hairy snatch down on him to draw even more sperm from him.

They were silent this time. No words were needed. She was trying to get pregnant by him and he was more than willing to fuck the sultry brunette yet again.

When he finished in her this time, she lay down on top of him and they fell asleep that way.

In the morning, it was light out, but not sunny, The gray haze lit the room and I could see the mess we had left. Wet spots were all over the sheets which where in disarray. Pillow and blankets were everywhere.

I was alone.

I could hear water running in the bathroom in the shower and knew they were in there together. I got up and peeked into the bathroom. The door was ajar. They weren't trying to hide anything from me. Richard got up first thinking he would shower and leave us before we woke. Trying to avoid an awkward morning he was trying to let us off the hook.

Denise hearing the water running joined him in the shower to rinse the sex off her as well and to once again be naked pressed up against this virile man.

She underestimate both the effect she would have on him and his virility as he once again was sporting another erection.

Dried off and standing in the bathroom facing each other, Denise held him in her hand and shaking her head in amazement, she said, "I can't believe you can do it so much. I've never been fucked this many times in one night."

And with that statement, she turned around, and grabbing the bathroom counter bent over and spread her legs offering herself to him yet again.

Who could resist this sight. Her fabulous ass before him, legs spread and he puffy furring sex waiting, he grabbed his meat and once again entered my wife in front of me.

He held her ass with both hands and began feeding it into her and then he just fucked her hard and fast.

Again the familiar whimpers and pleads to be inseminated from my wife uttered forth as the strong black man slammed himself into her. This time, he was quick as he hadn't planned on staying he was working as fast as he could toward his release so pulling her to him, lifting her light on her feet with each thrust it was long before she screamed and he howled and my wife was filled again.

He held himself inside her as he finished then began to withdraw himself from her. As his cock flopped out of her battered hole, white slime came with it. Four complete loads of semen from him. She had to be full.

I took this as my opportunity to leave and get back in bed wanting to avoid contact. Best for him to just get dressed and leave.

I could hear whispered talking and the rustle of clothing as we dressed and then the sounds of the door opening and closing as he left. Then silence.

I waited a moment before rolling over and opening my eyes.

Denise stood there naked. Hand prints on her skin. Bite marks on her breasts and neck.My eyes dropping to her sex; her vaginal lips puffy and slightly open. Dampness in her pubic hair and semen on her inner thighs. This is what a fucked woman looks like, Her chest heaving with excitement, she was still ripe for more sex.

I threw off the covers exposing my execution to her. Looking down with madness in her eyes she climbed up on the bed, but instead of mounting my cock and fucking her husband, she continued up to my face and ground her sopping cum filled cunt onto my face as she pulled my head to her.

Humping me frantically she babbled about me eating Richards cum. Trying to keep up with the wild passion of my wife, I grabbed her hips and slathered he ass and pussy with my tongue and lips, smearing their cum all over me and sucking much of it into my mouth.

She spun around suddenly and got now in a torrid 69 pulled my hand from my cock and took my cock to the root in one motion.

I didn't last long. She didn't either. I erupted in her mouth and her quivering cunt orgasmed on myth face pushing more cum into my mouth. It was the single best orgasm I had ever had.

Gulping my cum my wife humped my face with her nasty snatch until we were both finished. She then rolled off and got close to me. Breaking one more barrier she kissed me and pushed my own cum into my mouth.

We lay there for a while napping, but soon knew we had to ready ourselves and leave.

We cleaned up, dressed and left the room of sex. The room of change. The room where the night that changed everything happened.

I guess we were loud last night and this morning because when the clerk said please come back sometime we knew there was a double meaning.

We drove home and over the course of the next few days we talked about the entire night and all that happened including her multiple insemination by our black man. We both had discovered sexual sides of each other that neither really knew existed.

She was immensely aroused by me being cuckolded and by my becoming a cocksucker - those were her words. She called me a cocksucker and reminds me of that all the time.

We both agreed that things had changed and that given the chance we would surrender both of ourselves to a similar situation. She wanted to fuck black men again sometime and she wanted to see me submit to her and the black man again as well.

We didn't have sex until we were sure if she was pregnant or not. When her period came (late - we were aroused thinking she was knocked up) we were both amazed that we dodged that bullet with all the cum dumped in her.

We had sex a lot after that. Both of libidos were supercharged. She even let me have her ass which is something she never did before. Every time I was about to cum in her she would say that I had better knock her up before some black cock did and I would shoot right away. Of course I would go down on her or she would sit on my face and I'd suck on her hairy cream pie.

Watching her get dressed a few months later to go out dancing one night, I asked why she wasn't wearing panties under that little black dress.

My cock jumped to attention when she said, "Going to get some black dick tonight"

And WE did.

voyuerman
voyuerman
869 Followers
12