Dark Arrow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkTerra
DarkTerra
102 Followers

"Ren, I have four days of being raped and last night to my name for sexual experiences. As great as last night was my bad memories outnumber my good ones by a significant amount. I'd like to change that, if you're up for it. I don't know why I decided to trust you, but it's not some random decision. It's something I feel so deeply that trusting you isn't even a conscious choice. I wouldn't be where I am today as an assassin if I didn't trust my gut instincts. I may not know why I feel the way I do or how this is going to play out, but since I'm here I want to ride this as far as I can."

She opened her mouth to say more, but he leaned in and silenced her with a kiss. God those people who talked about toe curling kisses knew more than she'd given them credit for. She melted against him as his tongue stroked hers, and coaxed it to chase and wrestle with his.

"Erillia, do you give me your submission of your own free will." She pulled back and looked at him in shock. "If we're going to do this we're going to do it right little one," Ren said softly, reaching up and stroking her face. "Now then. Do you give me the gift of your submission whole heartedly? Do you give me your trust and your body to protect and use as I see fit? Do you consent to be ruled sexually by my will for the next thirty days?" She swallowed the sudden lump that had formed in her throat, as she searched his face. He was deadly serious, of that at least she was certain, but could she do it? Could she give up control just like that? She wanted to, god how she wanted to, but it went against everything she knew.

"Yes," the word fell softly from her lips before she even realized she was going to speak. She snapped her mouth shut in consternation, as she tried to gather her thoughts. Had she really just agreed to this? His smile said she had, but... she gave herself a mental shake. She'd said she would trust her gut and it seemed her gut was a little eager to try this out. So she took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Yes Ren," she said in a firmer tone, "I do choose to trust you. I...," she thought back over how he had said it for a second, searching for the best way to say what she felt. Finally she smiled and nodded to herself. "I give you the gift of my submission wholeheartedly. I am yours for the next month, as we agreed." His smile caused a twisting in her guts she was beginning to recognize.

Sure enough she felt her pussy moisten, and a shudder passed through her. His smile widened as he read her reaction, and he reached out and stroked her cheek and neck again. She moaned deeply, and squeezed her thighs together to try and stifle the ache building in her. He chuckled, and she felt herself start to drip as she felt the vibrations wash over her.

"Oh little one," he murmured, leaning in and worrying her earlobe with his teeth, "I'm going to have fun watching you learn your bodies reactions. You have no clue how expressive your face is, do you? Well never mind. There's still one thing we have to deal with."

"What's that?" her voice was raspy and she licked her lips nervously as he leaned back and held her gaze.

"You need a safe word," he said finally and looked away to glance around the room. He glanced back at her, and pursed his lips. "A safe word is your pause button. It stops whatever we are doing and releases you immediately. Make no mistake little one I will push your boundaries, but if you are ever truly scared or uncomfortable with what we do then do not hesitate to use it. I won't think less of you and it won't stop things permanently, it just gives you a breather to discuss what bothered you and how you are feeling. For you...," he glanced around the room again, before his eyes lit on something and he smiled. "For you, I can think of no better safe word than 'Obsidian'. Is that acceptable?"

"Obsidian," she murmured to herself. "For some reason that word is very familiar, where have I heard it before?" He chuckled.

"I'm not sure where you would have heard it, but do you know what it means?" She shook her head, and he nodded. "It's a type of rock. Hard, sharp, and black as night. It was used to make arrow heads ages ago back on earth." He smiled and gestured to her where her quiver sat with his chin. "Considering your choice of weapon and the color of your arrows it just seemed to fit you."

She crossed the room and knelt down to retrieve her quiver. Pulling the arrows out she sat them on the bed and gazed at them. She quickly wiped them off and placed them back into the quiver, before turning to face Ren. Obsidian, the word rang in the back of her mind, and she smiled. It called to mind her bow and arrows when she thought of it. The weapon that had seen her through everything else in her life, and now, thanks to Ren, she had a piece of it with her in this new adventure she was about to start.

"Thank you Ren," she whispered, as she walked to him and stepped into his arms. He wrapped them around her, and she let his heat and scent settle over her. She wrapped it around herself like a blanket and buried her face in his chest. He chuckled as he squeezed her.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you little one." He held her close for a moment longer then let his arms drop. "Erillia there's something I want to make perfectly clear. What we do in this cabin, or in any sexual setting, has no impact on how we behave outside of that setting. If we stay together long enough for other people to be around us I won't be ordering you around in front of them. I won't tell you when or how to hunt or do anything else. Behind closed doors, and only behind closed doors, when it's just the two of us, that is the only time I will exert control."

He looked at her, and she nodded her head in acceptance. If she were honest she'd to admit she was greatly relieved by his restraint. She wasn't entirely sure what would happen if he decided to push his control. Deep down she doubted he'd be able to completely override her will, but he could definitely cause her to hesitate or question herself when she could least afford to. She smiled and nodded again as she stepped back and looked him over. He was eyeing her with a hunger that made her shiver with a mix of arousal and fear.

"Do you have any questions little one?" he whispered in her ear. She tried to concentrate, but his breath on her neck made it irrationally difficult. Little one, the endearment that he'd used with her from the moment they'd met. She couldn't describe it, but hearing those words from his lips made her warm in all the right places. She smiled, and met his eyes. There were any one of a thousand questions she probably should ask, but there was only one that really mattered to her at the moment.

"You call me little one," she whispered. "I can't explain it, but hearing you say that name... it does something to me. I... Is there..." She searched for the words she wanted but was coming up empty. Finally she shook her head, giving up the attempt with a wave of her hand. He smiled and traced her jaw with a finger again.

"You want to know if there's something you can call me as well?" She swallowed hard but met his gaze and nodded. He chuckled. "Well some Dom's like to be called master, but I believe that's a bit much personally." He smiled, and considered for a minute. "An endearment really only means something when it comes from the heart. You like little one, and that's why I use it, but it wouldn't mean anything if it didn't come from the heart. So, little one I will give you permission to pick any endearment you want, as long as it comes from your heart." She smiled and thought for a moment.

"Even asswipe?" His eyes went wide, and then he burst out laughing. She smiled, but as his laughter rolled over her she couldn't help herself. She couldn't remember the last time she truly laughed, but soon her alto notes were mingling with his.

"You know," he murmured in her ear, "I actually believe you could make that sound sexy." She smiled, and wiped her eyes, as she thought for a moment. She looked him over carefully, and finally something struck her.

"You said you were a marine?" His eyes turned questioning, but he nodded. She smiled. "I think I know what fits you best," she said, a confidence settling over her as she met his eyes. "I believe we were discussing how I could repay you for being such a poor host and interrupting your breakfast, ...Sir." His eyes went wide with shock and pleasure, as a shudder passed through him. She fought not to laugh a second time. She wasn't sure why she hadn't seen it at first, but it just fit him so well.

Now it was his term to swallow hard, as he appraised her and licked his lips. His searching gaze was kick starting her desire in ways she never would have imagined.

"Strip." She jumped a bit at the order, and was more than a bit surprised at how hoarse his voice sounded. He cleared his throat as he gazed at her with that hunger that was becoming more and more familiar. She reached for the bottom of her shirt and had it half way over her head before she felt his hand on her arm. She raised her eyebrow in question as she lowered the shirt.

"Slowly," he said gently. "I want you to tease me with this. You don't have your bra or panties, so take your time. Make it sexy, not just a chore getting those cloths off." She chuckled in understanding, and let the shirt drop back into place.

"Yes Sir." She said with a smile, smoothing down the shirt. She stilled her hands as she smoothed out her pants as well, and frantically tried to think of how best to do as he asked. She'd seen the establishments where women were paid to do exactly this, but she'd never been inside one. She knew several girls who had taken jobs in one or another of these clubs. In fact her mother would have been happier had she been working her way out of the outskirts that way than she was with her hunting. She couldn't see living her life as one of those dancers though.

Suddenly it clicked, and she smiled as she began to sway her hips. She might not be trained to dance like those girls and she might not have music, but she'd always had a good imagination. She hummed a tune softly to herself as she began to sway more, running her hands over herself. She moved slowly towards him, until she was pressed against his chest. She was painfully aware of her nipples as she crushed her breasts into him, and ground against him.

She was rewarded with a throaty groan from him that caused her smile to widen. He reached to grab her hips, but she slid away quickly. She took stock of her surroundings and clothes. Had she had her panties and bra this would have been much easier to stretch out, but she did still have a few options. Her pants weren't designed for this sort of thing at all though. She swayed out of the room and into the kitchen, but returned before he could follow her with a stool. She sat it down, and wagged a finger for him to come to her.

He smirked and shook his head, but moved over to her and let her push him to sit on the stool.

"Getting a little feisty are we little one. A sub usually doesn't shove her dom around like this," he chuckled.

"I'm sorry," she said looking at him through hooded eyes, "but you did say to tease you, Sir." She was pleased to see that same involuntary shudder of pleasure run through him at her use of her chosen endearment. It fit him and he liked it. Suddenly she saw how he got to her more clearly that she had before. It wasn't about what he did, but about how he did it. He was always watching her reaction and adjusting what he did to match her desires and need.

For a minute she thought he was going to take exception with her shoving him onto the stool. She wondered if he might spank her again, and was surprised to find the thought had her practically melting with need. For a moment their eyes met and she was sure he was going to do exactly that. Instead he chuckled, and crossed his arms as she swayed her way around him. Rubbing her breasts against his back as she passed behind him, and massaging his shoulders and biceps she slid her arms down over his chest. She even leaned forward to blow on his ear and nip at his earlobe.

Moving away from him she slid her hands into the waist of her pants and slid them quickly down her legs before stepping out of them completely. Her shirt was long enough to tuck well into her pants when she was hunting. Unfortunately that length wasn't going to be quite enough to completely cover her. It came just to the bottom of her mons, but the swell of her ass and her pussy were left exposed. She was acutely aware of how wet she'd become already as the air hit her burning skin. She couldn't believe it, but being naked from the waist down was so naughty she felt herself start to get even wetter.

Before she could lose her nerve she quickly moved out from behind him. She saw his eyes go wide in surprise before she suddenly sat on him and began grinding against him again. He groaned, and she leaned in and captured his mouth with hers. She knew he wanted her to drag out the tease, but she didn't think she had the fortitude to keep this up much longer. She ground hard against him, letting him feel her heat and leaving a wet streak behind as she felt his cock stiffen in his pants. She slid against him as she kissed him, and he moaned into her mouth before trying to shove his tongue down her throat. She closed her eyes and groaned as she humped against him. All finesse she might have had was lost to the frantic need building in her.

She jumped as his hand came down like a thunderclap on her ass, and her eyes shot open. She moaned as she felt a surge of juices flood from her pussy. He broke their kiss then and she heard him chuckle.

"I think we've established one of your particular fetishes little one." She moaned as his hand fell on her ass again. "Lose the shirt," he growled. Her hands flew to her shirt and in seconds it joined her pants in a heap on the floor. His hands gripped her ass and pulled her to him as he leaned in and nipped her neck. She arched against him in surprise as the feel of his teeth, and he chuckled again before releasing her.

"Up," he growled. She shuddered at the heat in his voice, as she scrambled off his lap. "Over to the bed. Bend over it and stick your ass out." She stumbled in her haste to comply, but righted herself and quickly draped herself over the bed. Spreading her legs she thrust her ass up and back as he'd asked, surprised at how natural it felt to take such a vulnerable position.

She had been so caught up in the moment last time that she hadn't stopped to really savor the moment, or contemplate what she was doing. This time her passions were burning just as hot, but she hadn't been anticipating this moment for several days. She hadn't been taken by surprised and forced to the ground this time. Now she was free to examine her reactions to his orders. Moreover he wasn't positioning her himself, but rather ordering her to offer herself up.

There were no restraints this time, no force what so ever and yet here she was offering herself up. She was still trying to sort through her tangled emotions over this when his hand smacked her ass again hard enough to bring tears to her eyes. Suddenly the why didn't matter anymore. All that mattered in that instant was the feelings coursing through her. The slap of his hand against her ass, the scrape of her breasts against the sheets, and the feel of her juices dripping from her pussy consumed her.

"Now then, if memory serves we were discussing your appalling lack of manners this morning, weren't we?" he whispered in her ear as he leaned over her, delivering another spank as he spoke. She could only groan in response, as his hand rested on her ass stroking her heated flesh. "You were supposed to be apologizing to me for interrupting my breakfast this morning weren't you?" She whimpered, but managed to nod this time.

"So why is it that instead of apologizing you wound up leaving a wet streak all over my pants?" She groaned as he followed the question up with two quick slaps.

"I'm sor... ohhh. Sorry Sir," she moaned as he continued to fondle her ass.

"You think sorry makes up for this behavior?" His hands roamed over her ass, and dipped into the crack to massage her puckered star. She sucked in a breath as the unexpected sensation, and her hips twitched. "Don't move," he rumbled, and she shuddered as he continued to massage her. She held her breath, waiting for him to push those fingers into her. It made her nervous, because she was sure there would be pain unless he used some lube, but she steeled herself and waited.

His fingers withdrew after another minute though and he just held her cheeks in his hands. She felt him move behind her and braced for him to thrust into her. She jumped in surprise when she felt him blow a breath across her pussy instead. Oh god, was he really going to do that to her after what had happened this morning? Her heart was pounding and her eyes were squeezed shut as she waited for his next move.

The first swipe of his tongue across her tortured flesh brought a whimper from her lips, and her hips thrust back into him instinctively. She expected a reprimand, but instead she felt his hands grip her tighter and he thrust his tongue into her. She gasped as he went to work with a vengeance, licking and sucking her like he wanted to devour her.

He traced her lips with his tongue and stabbed his tongue into her repeatedly, but refused to touch her clit. She bucked and squealed as she tried to shift his tongue where she desperately needed it. Her juices ran from her like someone had left the faucet on and she could feel her orgasm building, but she couldn't quite get there with the strokes he was giving her. She was nearly screaming in frustration as she humped her pussy into his face, moaning like a banshee.

It was there. She was on the edge of that orgasm, about to tumble over, when he stopped. She groaned and tried to force him to make contact with her dripping snatch again, but he moved back. A hand on the back of her neck quickly pinned her when she moved to follow him though.

"I believe I told you not to move," he growled softly. She gasped as his hand fell on her ass again. She felt her pussy twitch as he began spanking her slowly and methodically again. She had tears in her eyes and had lost track of how many times he'd spanked her when he stopped just as suddenly as he'd started. Switching to massaging her sore ass cheeks instead as he kissed the back of her neck. "Good girl. You handled that very well, but I'm afraid I'm still hungry. I want you to hold still while I finish my breakfast, can you do that for me little one?"

Her eyes bulged as she realized what he meant. God in heaven he was going to... eat her again. He was going to eat her, and he expected her not to move? She wasn't sure that was possible, but he wasn't giving her time to think. He'd already moved to kneel behind her again, and his hands had spread her cheeks. He blew a stream of air over her throbbing clit, and she had to repress the urge to jerk.

Then his tongue was on her again, hot, rough, wet, and worming its way around her pussy like it knew exactly where to touch her to drive her wild. She lost track of time as he slowly feasted on her most sensitive parts. The orgasm that had been slipping away was now back in full force, and was going to crash over her like a tsunami any second. Only he backed away again, leaving her teetering on the brink. She groaned in near despair as she felt her orgasm slip away like smoke on the breeze a second time.

"Not just yet little one," he chuckled, "although I am impressed that you were able to hold your position through that. I think you've just about made up for your behavior this morning. In fact I think you've earned a little reward." She bit her lip as he leaned back in and sucked her clit into his mouth. Her orgasm came roaring back to life, and it was bigger than ever.

DarkTerra
DarkTerra
102 Followers