Dark Arrow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was prepared for him to stop again. She was prepared for him to tell her she couldn't cum like he had the first time. She was desperately praying he'd relented and let her have the orgasm she was more than prepared for. She would have bet money she was prepared for anything, and should have lost that bet. His tongue slithered up her slit, leaving her shaking with need. Then he did the unthinkable. His tongue slid up to lap across her crinkled star, startling an unintelligible shout from her.

Her mind reeled as his tongue played with her pucker. She shuddered at the sensation, and tried to ignore the shock of his brazen act. He stabbed at her little hole with his tongue, drawing a full body shiver from her. While she was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that his tongue was playing with her asshole he brought his fingers up and gently slid two fingers into her.

She arched against the sudden penetration and a cry ripped from her lips as her orgasm crashed through her. It was softer in a way than those she'd had yesterday, but no less potent. Her juices flowed from her to coat his hand as her pussy gripped his fingers and tried to pull them deeper into her.

"Oh dear lord," she moaned, "Sir, what are you doing to me." She bunched the sheets in her hands as she clenched them until her knuckles turned white. She thought he would quit once she came, but he didn't. His fingers curled inside her and he began stroking a spot on along the top of her pussy. She shook as he stroked her, and sagged against the bed as her knees went weak. He kept stroking, and she felt her whole body go limp as she shook and gasped while he toyed with her.

"Let it go Erillia. Just relax and cum for me little one," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh God, Ren!" She screamed as another orgasm tore through her hard on the heels of her first. She shook as it rippled through her and she clamped hard on his fingers. Her head flew back and she arched hard against him. Aftershocks pulsed through her like mini explosions as he drew his fingers out while her pussy desperately clung to them, trying to pull them back in.

"On the bed, on your back," he hissed. She felt like she was trudging through a swamp, her muscles were so slow to respond. She flopped ungracefully onto her back, still shuddering from the orgasm he had given her. Her eyes weren't focusing, so she closed them as she scooted up the bed and stretched her legs out. She heard the sound of his zipper lowering, but all she could focus on for the moment was the pleasure still washing over her.

The bed creaked as he climbed onto it with her, and she held her breath as she felt him settle between her legs. "Open your eyes little one," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her eyelids. She moaned, but she opened her eyes and slowly his face came into focus. She glanced over his face and well-muscled chest, noting several scars that spoke to the combat he'd seen. "Watch," he murmured, and her eyes drifted down to where his cock stood ridged.

She saw the red tip glistening with precum as he sat poised just outside her pussy. She gasped as he leaned forward and the head of his cock kissed her lips. Her hips arched up to meet this welcome intruder, and her moan turned into a near shriek as he slowly ground himself home in her. As he drew back she shuddered and her hands scrabbled for something to hold on to. He set a slow pace, driving into her in one steady push before reversing course and withdrawing to the tip.

She'd heard of girls having multiple orgasms, but that concept never really hit home for her. She'd cum more than once the first time with Ren, but those had been separate orgasms. As he slowly and methodically screwed her though she felt something new building, and it was building fast. It wasn't quite the same as the earth shattering, mind numbing orgasms they'd shared in the grass yesterday. Nor was it as powerful or as deep as the two he'd lovingly wrung from her just moments ago.

It was more of a rolling wave of orgasms with each peak just a bit higher than the last. They were no less compelling though, and soon she was shaking and screaming his name as he kept slowly skewering her again and again on his hard cock. She arched against him as he brought a hand up and began tweaking her nipples and massaging her breasts. Shutting her eyes she surrendered to the sensations he'd woken in her, reveling in the feel of him sliding within her tight pussy.

"God above you're beautiful when you cum," he whispered under his breath. She could hear the tension in his voice and opened her eyes. She gazed into his eyes and could see the strain in them from holding back. He'd promised to show her the softer side of sex, and he had delivered that promise in spades. Soft wasn't in his nature though, and with a start she realized something. Soft and loving were not one and the same.

Even when he had been pounding the living hell out of her yesterday, she could still feel that he cared for her. How that had happened she couldn't begin to fathom, but right now in this moment she didn't question it. He'd shown her gentle, and there was something to be said for it she supposed. After all, he'd damn near made her fall over with pleasure. Still, she was a hunter, an assassin, and a fighter. While soft was good, there was something in her that called out for his full blown passion.

Unrestrained by concern for her, hard, demanding, and unyielding, the passion matched the man. She'd seen his passion once and now knew that it matched hers. Soft words and caresses had their place, but the warrior in him called to her darker side. She wanted his all, wanted him to prove his strength and prower. It was primal to the core, and that part of her she'd kept locked up and carefully guarded reveled in it.

"Sir you kept your promise," she whispered hotly in his ear. "You've shown me the joy of a soft touch, just like you said you would." She pushed him back so he could see the gratitude shining in her eyes, and was rewarded as a soft smile crossed his face. Her arms came up and wrapped around him, pulling him down and holding him to her chest as he thrust into her. She moaned as the movement changed the angle just a bit and brought his pelvic bone firmly into contact with her clit at the end of each stroke. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she kissed his cheek, and took a deep breath. "Thank you so much for this Ren," she whispered, tears stinging the corners of her eyes.

"Now quit dicking around and fuck me." She emphasized her position by nipping his ear, causing him to rear back in surprise. She chuckled as his eyes narrowed, and shrieked as he swiftly caught her behind the knees and hoisted her legs over his shoulders. Gone were the measured careful strokes. He slammed into her body like a charging linebacker, and she reveled in it. "Fuck yes," she hissed as she met him stroke for stroke, "Give it to me Sir. I won't break. Give me everything!"

Her breath came in gasps as he drilled into her faster and harder than she would have thought possible. She could feel another orgasm building as their hips slapped together, and she arched her back, trying to draw him just a bit deeper. His hands fell on her tits, and he began pinching and tugging on her nipples. Her mouth opened in a groan that turned into a shriek as she came, shattering around him. He drove on relentlessly which seemed to prolong her orgasm to ridiculous proportions, and for a moment she thought she might actually die from pleasure and lack of oxygen.

"Oh god Ren, fuck me!" she screamed, feeling her voice growing horse from her cries. As her orgasm finally started to subside she felt him swell in her. "Yes," she hissed. "Oh Sir, that's it. Come in me! Mark me!" She heard him growl above her and felt him suddenly sucking and nibbling at the joint of her neck. "Yes!" She gave one final shrike of pleasure. Then he was roaring out her name as he bathed her pussy with his cum.

He wilted over her, completely spent and she wrapped an arm around him to hold him to her. How long they lay like that she wasn't entirely sure. Less than an hour, though it seemed like much more. He'd softened and slowly slid from her tired quim as they lay tangled together, and she could feel a slight trickle of his cum running from her to pool on the sheets. Finally she sighed.

"Ren it's late, and we've just made enough noise to frighten away any game in the nearby area if our little fight this morning didn't. I'm going to have to hurry if I'm going to find us anything to eat," She murmured. He grunted and levered himself off of her. Sliding from the bed he knelt beside his pack and rummaged in it for a second before turning and handing her an MRE.

"Eat it," he said when he saw her about to argue. "It's high in calories, and between the sex yesterday and today and kicking the shit out of me this morning you're going to have burned quite a few. Hunting when you're tired and hungry isn't a good idea. You're libel to rush things, or make a poor decision to try and secure a kill. You know as well as I do, and probably better if I'm honest, that those kinds of mistakes can easily turn into your last mistake. I've got four MRE's left after these. Tomorrow we'll hunt and save those for an emergency, but for tonight eat this."

She frowned. She hated to break into such important provisions when she didn't have to, but he was right. If she was lucky she'd have another three hours of daylight to hunt by, and that was pushing it. Trying to force a kill was a sure way to waste a shot at best, or end up dead at worst. Nodding her acceptance to Ren she took the packet, and he picked up his and joined her on the bed.

They ate in silence, though surprisingly it wasn't uncomfortable. She'd been around other people before, and silences always seemed to stretch into this palpable tension if left too long. Not with Ren though. He sat beside her and ate, neither one seeming to feel the need to say anything. When they'd both finished he took the trash and carefully stowed it, before rejoining her on the bed. He put his arm around her shoulder as they sat, gazing out the window at the skyline of terra rising above the trees in the distance.

"Tomorrow we are going hunting, but then what Ren?" she asked softly as she laid her head on his shoulder and watched the sky flame orange as the sun began to sink. He turned and gazed at her for a moment, before responding.

"I'm not exactly sure what you're asking Erillia," he murmured, dropping a kiss on her head where her dark locks naturally parted. She shivered with pleasure at the affectionate guesture and scooted a bit closer to him.

"I mean what exactly are we going to do. You said that the Advocacy would be coming to investigate you, but somehow I don't think you're exceptionally worried about them. I, on the other hand, am worried enough about the police that I need to stay away from terra for a while. Even that though is only temporary, so what happens then. Are you really going to rough it out here with me for a full month and then just waltz back into town like nothing happened? I... I know I agreed to submit to you for thirty days, but what happens when that time is up?"

She shook her head as her thoughts and fears kept tumbling about in her head. There was little doubt in her mind that she'd just made a royal fool of herself, so she bit her lip to keep from spewing more of her inner turmoil into the open. She started as his arm squeezed her and his hand began to trace lazy circles on her arm.

"Well let's see if I can answer that. First though I need to ask you something. Are you going to give up being an assassin?" She cocked her head to gaze up into his eyes as she contemplated the question.

"No," she murmured softly. "No I'm not, though next time I take a contract I think I'll be a bit more insistent on knowing why the person is wanted dead. There are plenty of scum out there who need to die. I don't need to make the world a worse place by taking out any of the few good people left." He smiled down at her, and nodded.

"I expected as much. Well if you're adamant on this path then the least I can do is train you while I'm with you. You said you trained to be a hunter, not an assassin. You've done remarkably well with the simple carry over, but I was trained specifically to be an assassin. I can teach you some of the things you don't know. Things like urban warfare and survival skills."

He gestured to the cabin as he continued, "it's clear your wilderness skills are outstanding. However your targets aren't going to come to you in the woods, so your urban skills need to be just as good. You've done well, but you're not as comfortable inside those walls as you are out here. You need to learn to read crowd movements like you do tracks out here. You need to learn to view the city as its own kind of wilderness, and learn to maximize its resources and opportunities."

She nodded her head slowly as she thought about what he was saying. He was right, she was more at home in the woods than she was in the city. She spent as much time as she could out here, only returning to sell game, take contracts, and attend to a few things here and there. If she was going to keep doing this job she would need to get better in the confines of the city, just as he said. She thought back to their flight from the city, replaying it over and over in her mind.

He'd known exactly where they were the entire time. Not once had he stopped to consult a map, or figure out a direction. It was as if he had the entire layout of the city memorized, and now she wouldn't be surprised to find out that he did. He'd known where the ambush would likely be set, had known instantly which direction to take even after hours in the sewer. Some of that she could chalk up to familiarity with the area, but not all of it.

He moved through the city like he owned it, even when running from the police. It was much like she moved out here. The bearing and attitude of someone who knows they have the advantage in that terrain. A concept rattled around in her head, and try as she might she couldn't shake it.

"What if we just didn't go back," She asked softly, giving voice to the thought she couldn't shake. She felt him start a bit and could feel without looking that his eyes were now boring into her. She shivered a bit at the weight of his stare, but she couldn't bring herself to meet his gaze.

"If that were possible little one I'd like nothing more than to live here with you for the rest of my natural life." She opened her mouth to protest that it was possible. A few months of sneaking back into town to sell extra meat and get the few necessities she didn't have and they could stay here permanently. He pressed a finger to her lips though, and the thought died in her throat.

"I'm not saying that it isn't Erillia. This cabin is certainly well situated, and with a few items we could live here quite comfortably I believe with very little reason to ever venture back into town. Even if we did venture back in we'd not need to get further than the outskirts, so our risk of ever being caught or even questioned would be next to nonexistent." He paused for a second and licked his lips nervously.

"The problem is little one, that the choice might not be up to us," he muttered. "They have the ability to run thermal scans from orbit, you know that. It's not often done and requires advocacy permission since it uses one of the military satellites, but it can be done. A request for authorization would take nearly ten days to get through the proper channels, but that only leaves us four more days. We're not on the north side where they would be expecting us, but how many people do you think live out here in these woods?"

He shook his head, and she saw his hands clench into fists. "If the Advocacy decides these murders are worth their time and effort it's only a matter of time before you have police descending on this place in force. We might be able to bluff our way through that, but we don't have any weapons for hunting. Your bow would give you away in an instant, and, with the modifications to it, my plasma pistol would do the same if they bothered to test fire it."

"The key is that the advocacy normally isn't interested in things like this," he ground out. "So long as it's not a general uprising they're content to leave the local police to their own devices. If that happens we're far enough out that their thermal scanners aren't going to pick us up, and if they do fly over we'd hear and see them coming in plenty of time to avoid detection. The cliffs south of us would play havoc with their system with all that dense rock, and their scans reflect off the water. All we'd have to do is find an overhang, or slip into the stream and wait for them to pass."

She nodded her head and straightened up a little. So the real issue was that they couldn't be sure just how long this safe haven would remain safe. She muttered a curse under her breath as she realized he was right. She'd always counted on the cabin being far enough from the city to avoid thermal scans. For the life of her she couldn't figure out why she never considered that the military satellites might very well have the capability of scanning a much larger area.

"So, what do we do, try and sneak back into the city?" she asked clearing her throat as she studied him carefully. He frowned and rubbed his chin for a second.

"No," he said finally, "most of your kills were in areas in or around the outskirts so the cops will be all over them right now. My kills and our escape will draw a police presence to the warehouses as well. That pretty much just leaves the better areas of town, and there's always a police presence there. Sooner or later we'd bump into a patrol, and I'd much rather avoid that. I don't think they have much in the way of a description of us, but if they do it's better not to chance it."

"So what?" she glanced around the room as she spoke. "We just stay here and hope that they don't decide to put in the effort needed to find us?"

"For now," he said softly. "I'll show you everything I know about urban combat and survival while we wait to see what happens." He stood and paced as he stroked his chin thinking. "It wouldn't hurt to go over your hand to hand skills either." She made an exclamation to express her indignation, but he held up a hand. "You're good Erillia, but I'm better and you know it. If you're going to do this kind of work it's best if you are as good as possible with as many weapons as possible. So we train hand to hand and close quarters as well."

She fumed for a moment longer, but was forced to grudgingly accept his assessment. He was better in close quarters than she was, but then again she'd never had any formal training. If he was offering to make her better able to defend herself or kill her target who was she to argue with him. She scowled sourly, but nodded in agreement. She expected him to have more to say, but he merely gave her a half smile and turned to watch the sunset again.

"It's getting late," she said softly, rising from the bed and moving over to stand next to him. "If you're going to teach me about the city then maybe I should flesh out your outdoor skills too." He chuckled and glanced down at her before reaching an arm around her shoulder and pulling her tightly to his side.

"I think I like that arrangement," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her.

"Lesson number one, animals are early risers and have a keen sense of smell. It's too cold and too close to dark to go taking a dip in the river tonight, but first thing tomorrow we're both getting baths." He looked at her quizzically and she laughed. "I can't very well be a sneaky hunter if I reek of sex now can I." He laughed with her, and leaned down to kiss her again. "I mean first thing," she muttered between kisses, "that means before dawn."