All Comments on 'Dark Desires Ch. 01'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great great interracial story man. I fucking loved

how the white husband wanted his wife to fuck the black man. They know she would like his cokc and even sucked him off that frist time. She is now goinng tom becopme his whore i can see it. And the diary will be great. Kep this one going and show all those whites how greta fucking a big black cock can be. Make us all want to read the next chapter now!!!

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Great start man! The little white bitch realy want

that big old black cock. Read how she went right down on it and how she workshiped it with her mouth and face as she knelt on the bed wit her black lover for the first time. and then she drank his spink which she wouldn't do for her husband. Well no wonder her husband is an ass hole but then any man who wants to see his wfie be fucked by some other man is that. But the story is really hot and great for jerking off. But it's also well written and especially developed. I for one can't wait for chapter 2.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Great interracial sex

Well done. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting concept

of you being the non-participating narrator; you made an annoying mistake however: you mixed the name of the lover: is it Markus or Daniel ?

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Hehehehe I knew this would get all you assholes

out of your closets and tell me how bad I ws but you all read it. Man what a sad bunch of punks you must be. keep bitching all you little dick bitches. And then look around the balck man has you women.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks dumbass for replying just like I

figured you would do. Your momma knows how black my cock is and I fucked her!! Guess what? I'm your father fuck bubble. Oh and your sister is sucking my daddy's big old black cock right now but she asked me to tell you "Good Fuck Yourself and take your bastard children with you! Look man, I have to go, your daughter is here and I want to get in line, the line to fuck her ass that is. It's the shortest one! I'll tell her her daddy said do a good job on them black men!"

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Hehehehehehehehehee Assholes hehehehehhee

YOU fall for it every time. heheheheheheheh bunch of slack as fagits. I can always get your dumb ass going. Call me all the dumb ass names you want hehehehehehehhee I get your fucking goat every every time. You're to easy i'm, moving on and will just write my stories and watch you fucking wild. heheheheheheheheheheh What a bunch of pervs you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let the man write!

He is excellent. I love his stuff. Always turns me on. Keep writing, WWW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a shame you guys didn't get to read the story

You guys who slag off at the writer without reading what he has to say - you missed a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Names?

I would have liked the story more if everybody's names didn't get all screwed up. Mark Marcus Daniel WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why would anyone want to fuck with niggers ??

They are genetically inferior and smell badly ! It is better to fuck with animals. Cleaner anyway !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I didn't read your dribble

and never will but by your comment you sound like an arrogant prick. Racism at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well,that's what you get reading faggot niggers mind shit!

Those black tow animals with an IQ the size of their shoe and their pathetic effort to write. And this is the result. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

nothing but bull shit you fuck niggers than you fuck shit. thay dont have big dicks I went to school with them and ther dicks were no bigger then the white guys,so all your storys are bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

IT seams all your storys are about the wite wifes wantimg to fuck all the big black cock ,well if you lookk at all the porno out there it seams that the big cocks belong to the white man so your story looks like black envery,true there are black men with big dicks.true some are real big and that must be why you write the shit that that you do. the wife needs the beating of her life and her cunt beatin so she cant fuck any one for mounths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a great start tol a cuckold story. If you don't like that

stop reading it you dumb fucking asswipes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Hey dickbreath put this nasty shit in I.R.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't we all know what's going to happen here?

Wife fucks black guy and falls in love with his big black cock. Soon she becomes a black cock slut and cuts hubby off because she's so stretched out by Daniel aka Marcus. Next thing she's doing black gangbangs while hubby is home watching the kids. I wouldn't be surprised to see that they lock his cock up. Anything as useless as his small white dick can never really satisfy any woman. They are divorced. He gets the kids and she gets all of the black cock she can handle. Still, the writing is pretty good and quite descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really love these tales even though the outcome is always known beforehand. The grammar and spelling were vastly improved from your usual standard and the proof reader did her job well.

However......a few very obvious name changes even within the same sentence, conversation or paragraph were completely missed in several occasions.....Look at this section below...

'Take it out," commanded Marcus, gently but with more authority.

"Can....can I?" whispered Amy.

Daniel nodded.'

Daniel is the black bull, Amy the wife, husband Mark is sitting nearby watching when suddenly Marcus makes an appearance (presumably Daniel by another name lol).

On page one there is reference to s 'Cock hard cock and not a rock hard cock'

The second one is just a typing slip but the name changes are really inexcusable and have to be straightened out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Has anyone read "the naked ape"? Lots of truths come out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too mechanical for my taste. Sound as if they are trying to convince each other that it was as exciting as they hoped it would be but it failed to meet expectations.

Dklover56Dklover563 months ago

I loved this story and all the haters should look somewhere else if they don’t like interracial/cuckold/white wife stories. Personally I hope you keep writing more of this kind of story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous