Dark Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark didn't know if she had climaxed yet. His own orgasm was so powerful he hadn't noticed if his wife had one or not. It seemed like she did by the way that she had moved. He asked her and she told him she did. Mark still wasn't sure, but it didn't matter now -- his cock was already shrinking and he told her he was so sorry he was so excited he couldn't help coming as fast as he did.

"I just couldn't hold back any longer baby. I mean you're so sexy and beautiful," he told her, trying to cover up his shortfall again.

She held him and comforted him, telling him it was OK. She was happy and he had made her come both with his mouth and inside her with his cock. She held him and felt his cock finally just fall out. It dropped out of her pussy and Mark was done at least for now.

Amy would have to go into the bathroom later when Mark was asleep and masturbate to reach a fully satisfying orgasm. She loved Mark but knew by now that he was just an average lover when it came to fucking her. She loved his mouth but his cock wasn't that great. He never got her off more than once or maybe some nights twice with his cock. She loved him dearly and loved the way they made love but felt she would love to come harder on his cock when it was inside her pussy tunnel. Sometimes it happened but sometimes it didn't and she would have to relieve her needs by finger fucking herself like a high school girl in the bathroom after he was asleep. She decided that this was just a fact of life and the way things were.

She kissed him and whispered that she loved him dearly -- and she did. He told her the same thing and they lay there as his cum slowly dripped out of her pussy hole and down the crack of her ass. She felt wet and sticky and not really completely satisfied. He was totally satisfied. She had come and climaxed but it could have been better, much better.

He finally rolled over on his side and looked at her. Mark began to talk again about fucking another person. He asked Amy again if she ever felt like she just wanted to do it with someone else.

"You know Amy, not make love to the guy just fuck him and have him fuck you. Sex Amy, just sex! Fuck a man with a bigger cock who could really get you off sweetie. Do you ever wish or think about that?" he asked.

Amy looked at him. 'Bigger', that part was new. Mark had never asked about a bigger cock. She rolled over, pushing her breast against his hand. He cupped it and squeezed it. Then Amy closed her eyes and smiled.

"Well Mark, I have wondered sometimes what it would be like to fuck a black guy! I mean, I see a white woman with some ugly black man and wonder what she sees in him. Then I wonder if it's his cock."

She waited for him to respond, wondering what he would say. When he didn't she opened her eyes and looked at him. She smiled and continued.

"You know they all say black men are bigger and can fuck longer. Who ever they are? She smiled at him and then said, "But baby, it's only a fantasy, and like I told you before, you are all the man I ever want or need."

He said, "Yeah! You know Amy? It would be hot to see you being fucked by a man, and even hotter to see a black guy fuck you."

She was startled but tried not to show it. She never in her life would think Mark would ever say what he had just said. They let it drop for now and Amy went down on Mark and sucked his cock hard after wiping it clean of their cum with a warm wash cloth. She got him throbbing again and then he took her from the back this time. As he did, he was talking about a big black cock fucking her this way. Amy climaxed harder this time and so did Mark. With her pussy full of her husband's cum they fell asleep, spooning each other.

As time went on he asked her again and again about her black man fantasy. She teased him about it saying things like, "Mark! You'd better be careful baby. I might say 'yes' to it one day. And once you go black... ba ba ba!"

They both laughed. But he didn't stop talking about it, all the while being very be careful about what he said. He fucked her harder and harder each time they chatted about a black guy. And Mark kept after her.

One night, Amy began to elaborate more and more about her black man fantasy. She continued to tell her husband it was just a fantasy but Mark was becoming more and more excited about it. He fantasized about how it would look a great deal of the time. He talked it up more and more each time he could, but especially when they had sex and again after they had both climaxed. It was beginning to turn into more than a fantasy for both of them, but especially for Mark.

Then Mark asked Amy very seriously one night if she would really do it with a black man. As she lay in his arms after being well fucked, she told him she needed to think about it some more. A few days later Mark and Amy were having sex like they did every Saturday night and when he asked her, this time she told him she felt she would if the guy was right.

"He would have to be nice looking," she whispered in his ear as she stroked his cock with her one hand, "and he would have to have a big black cock to fill me up." She giggled about that.

But Mark was so excited he fucked Amy three times that night. As they rested between the sex he explained that they could go real slow and check a few guys out over the Internet. After she picked the one she liked they could meet with him maybe have dinner or drinks and some dancing. That way she could feel his cock as they danced together. Then they would go home and talk about it.

Amy said, "If I liked him and felt OK about it, what then?"

He told her, "If you felt right with it then we could take it to the next level."

She looked at him with questioning eyes and said, "Would you let me do it? Would you really be OK if I fucked him?"

Mark smiled and told her 'yes' and they could set it up and just let it happen. She told Mark she might do it as long as he was there with her. He had to be there in case it got out of hand or she decided not to do it. Mark told her he wouldn't miss it for anything.

So the next day being Sunday, Mark spent three hours on the computer researching the Internet and looking for sites that offered men to fuck women. Then he found a site that only had men of color; no white men were offered. There were Latinos and blacks and Asians offered there. Mark went to a few more web sites before he went back to the one offering only men of color. He felt he had exactly what he was looking for.

He called Amy into the room. He told her to hurry and she came in fresh from the shower wearing only a robe, her hair still wet. She watched as he went into the web site and found two guys fairly close to their home, but not too close. Then he showed Amy their bios and the photos with descriptions of both men. She sat on his lap and read the information about the first one and then went to the next.

She didn't tell Mark how wet she began to feel and how bad she was throbbing between her legs as she read the bios of the men and looked at their photos. She was throbbing so hard she wanted to bring herself off right then and there with her fingers, but she kept it to herself how hot these black men made her feel.

She clicked onto the next photo. This guy had a full frontal view of himself and she saw his black cock. Amy gasped as she tried to control her breathing.

"Oh Mark look at this one! He's huge! I can't believe he's for real. He's not even fully hard and he's hanging half way down to his knees. God! I bet that hurts," she said, almost moaning her words.

She felt Mark's cock hard cock pushing up under her robe as she sat on his lap. She was lying back against him and he was now squeezing her breasts after opening the robe wide. He loved her tits and she liked them played with. She sat there enjoying Mark's hands and grinding her wet, and now swollen pussy opening onto his leg as she looked at the photos of the black men. A few minutes later she went back to that man with the biggest cock she had ever seen. She hadn't made a mistake. It really did look like it was hanging down half way to his knees. She was amazed as she looked at his photos.

Mark asked, "See anything you like?"

She smiled at him and felt his cock jumping with his own excitement as he fondled her breasts with her robe now down off her shoulders and her arms and hands free. She had nice breasts and great nipples. She turned her head and kissed him, sliding her tongue deep into his mouth. She moaned when she felt Mark open her legs. She let them hang off of his thighs and he inserted his finger into her pussy. She moaned in his mouth as he whispered for her to stand up. She did and he pulled her robe up and out of the way exposing the bottom half of her white body.

When she sat back down on his lap and saw his cock hard and sticking up in the air between her legs she knew Mark was fantasizing about her being fucked by a black guy. She moved her pussy against his hard shaft and closed her legs around it. He moaned as Amy squeezed his cock with her thighs, pressing her pussy lips directly against his hard shaft.

As they looked at more black men, Amy began to rock on his cock. Mark wasn't inside Amy's wet pussy but she was sliding her lips along his shaft as she squeezed his cock with her thighs, holding him tight. Mark sucked her left nipple as she turned her upper body towards him a little and she worked on his cock as they looked at the men on the PC.

"Oh Amy -- baby! I'm going to come if you don't stop squeezing me," he told her.

She sighed with desire and her own need now and she lifted up. Then she came back down and took him inside her warm, wet tight pussy. She sank down on his cock completely with no problem at all, she was so wet. She smiled at him.

"Better sweetie?"

"Oh fuck yes", was all Mark could moan.

He kissed her and sucked her tongue as she slowly and gently began to rock on his cock. Then she turned her head and looked at the photos again. As she went through the pictures she would stop at each one that showed the man's cock. Some looked very hard and big, some guys were just posing to show off their bodies and were soft. Some cocks were big, some normal and she even saw a few that were smaller than Mark's cock. She was now beginning to really enjoy it as Mark pushed up more and more pleasing her as she kept rocking back and forth on it.

She loved how Mark fucked her. He was always so nice and gentle and loving and she almost always got off at least a little with him making love to her with his cock. Mark was a good lover, the best she had ever had, but she wondered how these black men would be? Would they fuck her hard and hurt her, driving her body down into the bed or her head against the headboard with no pity for her or her body? Yes, Mark was the best lover she had ever had but then she had had only three men in her life. None of them were black.

She rode Mark's cock, feeling him throbbing in her pussy tunnel. She knew he was close to coming but she wasn't close yet. Her attention was divided as she was looking at the cocks of the black men on the screen. She smiled; knowing Mark was turned on by all of this as much as she was. She was thinking it might actually happen! He sucked her nipples and played with her clit as she continued fuck him as she flipped the photos of the men. She felt her own sexual interest building fast.

Then she saw someone! She felt he was nice looking and Amy went back to his photo and took another look. He was actually very handsome and looked very fit. As she read his information she noticed that he described himself as a regular man who liked to run and workout, and that he stood six foot one and weighed 195 pounds. She entered his personal pages and looked at his next photo -- he was naked - and she paid particular attention to his cock. She read that he was 8.5 inches long and thick. She saw him standing there fully nude and noted his strong thighs and large arms and well-developed pecs. He was much larger than Mark everywhere. She felt Mark pushing up into her and heard him moan. He must have been excited at the thought of this big black man using his wife, excited to think about it as he moved his own hard cock inside her.

Amy looked across from Mark to the PC and at the final photo of this man. She saw him lying in a bed with a super hard-on. She leaned closer towards the screen and zoomed in on it. She looked more intently, and as her eyes rested for a moment on the dark, glistening head of his cock, she let out her breath suddenly and began to pant. Without her touching anything at all Amy felt a jolt of electricity hit her clit and a jet of hot fluid fill her vagina and flow around the base of Mark's cock. It was only a photo, but Amy felt switched on by it in a way that she hadn't felt for a long time.

And that was it. She decided on the guy who told them in his profile that his name was Daniel.

She turned to her husband and kissed him deep. She began to fuck him harder and faster now, her clit tingling and her pussy hole flushed with need. She pumped and rocked and pumped and rocked on his lap, driving his cock into her again and again. She thought of that big cock inside her, shoving its weight into her, relentless. She turned around to face her husband and the chair swiveled around. She was facing the PC again now while she sat on her husband's cock.

In seconds she had Mark fully embedded inside her pussy and in a few more seconds she felt him begin to squirt his cum inside her as she fucked him hard and fast. She held him close and rode him as she moaned and looked at the black man laying on the bed in the photo on the PC. In the depths of her imagination, she was being fucked the big black cock on the screen.

"Oh Mark! Oh baby! Yes! Come in me! Fuck me! I need you so bad right now. Fuck me hard."

She was whispering to her husband, but what Mark didn't realize was that she was looking and thinking about Daniel and his bigger hard-on.

What happened next took her by surprise. Mark had already come and she was riding him as fast as she could move. She had relaxed a little, but was aware that the very depths of her being had become filled with an unfamiliar and unnamed desire for that amazing, big, chocolate-black, cunt-stuffing cock. She kept her eyes on its solid, velvety blackness on the screen and moved her hips, pressing her swollen opening against the mound around Mark's cock. And, then it started. A feeling. Hot and urgent. As she pressed and rubbed -- ever so slightly -- a tremendous unstoppable need came over her. She felt something happen that she had not experienced before. She moved her hips again and again and again.

She turned and hissed at him, "Kiss me, hon. Kiss me hard Mark! Oh yes. Oh God yes!"

Mark kissed her. She almost ate him up. She bit his lips, tasting blood. She knew Mark had come and was beginning to shrink inside her. Amy pressed against the base of his cock, maintaining desperate contact with his body, grinding her pussy and her protruding clit on him, all the while looking at the black man's photo and trying to understand the most sensitive but powerful urges that were overtaking her. The unstoppable sensations almost made a roaring sound inside her head as they approached -- so strange and tingling yet so powerful, so sensitive yet so strong.

Mark must have sensed something. He suddenly leaned round and licked her ear and bit it hard. She yelped in sudden pain. Then it hit her like a bomb blast.

"Aghhh fuck!"

Amy cried out like she'd never done before. The deep, raw sound that came from her was not even recognizable as her own voice. This time she didn't arch her back and cry out "Ahh!" the way she usually did. No, this time she became quite rigid as she felt the impact of the orgasmic explosion hit deep within her vaginal walls, her stomach muscles tensing and thrusting downwards sending fluid out and round Mark's softening cock and propelling it out of her body. As she felt him slip out of her she became totally relaxed and the explosion repeated itself over and over in diminishing aftershocks the likes of which she had never been through in her life.

The action seemed all within. No, all within except the continuing clitoral pulses that felt as though they originated deep inside her but in reality were external and fragile and held all her attention as they flexed and fluttered and finally faded to nothing. Amy stayed perfectly still, holding Mark tight with her hands and fingers -- with her fingernails -- protecting and savoring each tiny pulse, each one part of a long farewell to the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced. She realized she was still looking over Mark's shoulder at the black man on the PC screen!

When it was over she collapsed limply onto Mark's chest, unable to decide at first what to do. Her body was still hot and was covered in a light film of sweat. She was shaking slightly. Shivering. Amy could feel Mark's limp cock nestling at the opening of her wet cum-filled pussy and she stayed there, her face buried in his neck as tears flowed silently from her eyes and she finally told him she wanted to contact this man. She pointed at the picture. As she drained on her husband's lap their joint cum began to leak out of Amy's pussy onto Mark thighs. But he didn't care. He was so excited that his wife was turned on like this.

He clicked on the 'reply' key and began to write Marcus.

They worked on the e-mail together and made it clear that they were looking for her first experience with a black man. They wrote that they would love to hear back from him and have her first time with a black man be with him. They didn't come right out and say, 'Fuck my wife', but she was sure the man would know.

They wrote what Amy told Mark she wanted. They felt he was nice looking, not fat and had a big cock. Then they waited.

They found two more nice looking men and wrote them, asking a great number of questions; one was about the size and a complete description of their cocks. They received messages back the next night. As Amy and Mark sat at the computer each night after the kids went to bed they began to exchange e-mails and photos. Finally Amy agreed to meet two of the men. The third one just didn't seem right to her. Between them they worked out the details of the first meetings.

When it was set up Amy told Mark she had decided to keep a diary about all of this and Mark felt it was a good idea. He decided to write in one too or type it into the computer. One way or the other they would write down what they felt as this new sexual affair went along -- their own thoughts in their own diaries. She would never show it to him, it was her own private feelings. Amy told him that the diary was her personal belonging and didn't want Mark to read it ever. He agreed, but then he would have agreed to anything at that point to see her fuck a black guy.

For the first meeting, Amy dressed conservatively in a dress in neutral tone but a figure-hugging style that showed off her shape. She wore heels, but kept things simple -- nothing either too expensive or too slutty. She wanted to create a positive impression but also wanted to be sure that she didn't give off unnecessary vibes that were wrong for her or for Mark.

They met the first guy in a bar. It didn't take them long to agree that he was too much into himself and while nice looking and built nicely, he was too conceited. He definitely worked out, but he moved way to fast and scared Amy. He even told them both that he wanted her to come to his room that night and let him fuck her all night and make her a black slut and change her life forever. Both Amy and Mark told him that wasn't going to happen. They told him they needed to go home first and talk about it and decide on it.