Dark Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to convince her differently and even showed her his cock under the table. She had felt how hard it was it when they danced. Then at the table when he offered it to her she took it in her hand and stroked it a few times before stopping. Mark watched and his own cock was like steel. It was her first black cock and it was big and thick in her hand as she ran her fingers all over it. It thrilled her but the man it was attached too turned her off. They told him they needed to talk first and would be in touch with him.

After they left the man they drove home, talking as they drove. Once in bed, Amy and Mark both felt the man was not the one. He was much too aggressive and they decide not to use him.

They then set a date with the second guy -- the man's name was Daniel. And he was actually the man she had looked at the night she decided she was going to do it. She remembered how she had come so hard staring at his cock after Mark fucked her.

The first time Amy and Mark met Daniel they were both nervous but excited. She wore another somewhat sexy but conservative dress like she did for that first man, but this time they decided to meet at a local restaurant for a drink and dinner to talk, then maybe some dancing if Amy felt OK with him.

Mark still felt that it was strange to meet men and talk about fucking his wife so it was awkward at first, but this man was a pretty cool guy. He said he had done this kind of thing before and he behaved in a relaxed and easy manner. They both got more comfortable with him as they talked. They talked about stuff like what they did for a living, sports, TV, food, etc, and just got to know each other. Daniel was much nicer and more of a gentleman. They both liked him and after a while they got the feeling he liked them too. She danced with Daniel a few times and felt his cock. He didn't take it out but he allowed her to run her hand over the big lump in his slacks. She knew he was large.

After Mark and Amy went home they talked about it more over the next couple days. They made sure that was what they both really wanted. They agreed and then she asked Mark to call him. Mark called Daniel a few days later to tell him that Amy and he wanted to meet again. Then he handed the phone to Amy. Mark listened as Amy talked about meeting, noticing how she became more confident as Daniel told her how sexy she was and assured her that she would love it when they were together. She said she was very nervous but excited about their first time. Mark was excited and nervous too when he heard her finally agreed to meet and fuck Daniel. She told him she would call him tomorrow night and firm up the time.

The next day, Amy was the one who made the call to Daniel to tell him for sure that she wanted to meet with him and that she wanted to fuck him. Her words excited Mark greatly. He listened as the two of them set up a date for the next day, which was Saturday, the start of their weekend. She and Mark would meet him at a hotel. They figured a neutral spot would be best.

The day arrived. Both Amy and Mark were extremely nervous and it was awkward in the hotel room, but once Amy and Daniel sat down on the bed Mark made himself at home on a chair and watched as they started kissing. As the two lovers began making out they got more comfortable. Mark just watched as Daniel made the first move. The black man began to caress Amy's back and hair.

He began kissing her and caressing her and trying to put her at ease -- soft, gentle kisses that showed his appreciation of her body. Mark could see his big dark hands moving tenderly against Amy's slender white neck, sliding them down over her shoulders and unzipping her dress at the back in a smooth movement. He gasped as he saw Amy reach for Daniel with her mouth using her tongue as if she really wanted him. She did.

She began kissing his lips as she wriggled her shoulders and arms free of her dress and letting it slip to her waist to reveal her slim torso, her firm breasts filling the sheer red strapless bra she had bought for the occasion.

Amy looked as though she felt quite at home with Daniel. She hadn't even looked at Mark since she began kissing Daniel. So far, she had been allowing her black lover to set the pace but felt it was time for her to do something in return. As Daniel bent down over her, kissing his way down her neck to her breasts, Amy reached across and undid the buttons of his shirt and pulled it open to expose his wonderful, muscular chest. She brushed her small white hands over his pectoral muscles, feeling their contours, testing their strength under her fingers. Never in her life had she been with a man big, so fit and well built -- and so black. Mark could see her catch her breath, aware that her face had softened and her eyes had closed for a moment. Amy made no resistance as she felt Daniel release the front hook on her bra, slip it down slowly over her nipples then toss it to the floor.

She moved to the center of the bed and knelt there, bare-breasted and looking back at Daniel, holding her hand out to him. He followed her there and they knelt, facing each other in the center of the bed, kissing and holding each other. Mark couldn't believe this was actually happening and his cock was hard as hell. As the two lovers' lips locked again their tongues met, Daniel reached down with both hands and adjusted his cock in his pants.

Amy noticed, and began pulling the shirt from his shoulders and moving her body closer against him, pressing her breasts against his black skin, desperate to make contact with her hardened nipples and the fullness of her breasts. Daniel held Amy close for a moment, kissing her neck and hair as he felt her warm body close to him, then he released her and tore his shirt from under his belt, pulling his arms free and casting the shirt aside.

His torso was magnificent. It was such a contrast next to Amy who seemed almost petite by comparison. As they knelt together, kissing tenderly, both naked above the waist, he held her there in his muscular black arms, his hands caressing her back and shoulders, stroking her waist, easing the stretchy material of her dress down over her hips with each pass of his sensual hands. He slid her dress down further, taking her red sheer thong with it at the same time to reveal her shapely hips and thighs, her round ass, and her wet pussy.

Mark could see all of this in profile as they knelt there on the bed. He watched as Amy sat down and lifted her legs and rear end for Daniel as he slid her dress and thong off. All the while her eyes were locked on Daniel's pants and he knew so well what she wanted to see and what she was thinking.

Daniel knelt before Amy and watched her hands as she reached across to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants. Mark knew she was trembling as her fingers struggled with the zipper and pulled it down over the bulge that was so obvious even from where Mark sat on his chair. Mark, himself, was trembling. He felt it was strange watching her with this black man, but at the same time extremely erotic. Amy seemed so involved with what she was doing and he wasn't quite sure if he was fascinated by the scene or frightened by it as well. She still hadn't looked at Mark.

Mark's cock was very hard now, and it grew bigger as he began to rub it in his pants while he watched. He lay back in his armchair, his legs spread wide apart as he stroked.

As Daniel knelt there, his knees placed wide on the bed, Amy opened his pants and worked them down with some difficulty over his boxers. She knew that Daniel had a big cock when it was hard, but she hadn't really thought about the logistics of taking the pants off a man like this. Without the firmer restraints of outer clothing, this big cock stuck right up and out into the man's boxers. She was wondering how to get him naked as politely as she possible could. At that moment she was thrilled to see Marcus so sexually aroused by her, but aware, too, that it wasn't all just for her. Daniel, she was sure, would find her husband's presence as an audience highly stimulating.

"It's OK. You can take it out," he said, holding out the elastic waistband of his boxers. "You can touch it. Hold it, Amy. I know you want to do it baby."

Amy looked up at him and reached into Daniel's boxers and took hold of his cock. Mark couldn't see the exact second she first touched the black firmness of the biggest cock she had ever handled, but he could see the look on her face and the big smile that formed on her lips. She was enthralled.

"Take it out," commanded Marcus, gently but with more authority.

"Can....can I?" whispered Amy.

Daniel nodded.

With one hand she took hold of the waistband of the boxers and stretched it right out so that the top of Daniel's cock became visible. Then she reached down and took hold of his shaft once more -- this time more firmly, holding it closer to his body while she pulled the boxers out and down out of the way. Unrestrained, it's full length sprang out towards her, hard and hot and velvet black like dark sweet chocolate.

She leaned across and pressed her face to it, feeling its silky skin against her cheek, almost worshipping its size, and its hardness. Mark could see the blackness against her pale skin. She began to stroke the shaft, brushing it against her face and kissing it as she moved her hands, both hands over its taut length.

Mark had been hard with excitement ever since they had arrived. Now, seeing his wife playing with this big black cock, he unzipped his pants and took his own cock out so he could jerk off while watching them making out. It was very erotic! He was so happy that Amy seemed to love Daniel's muscular body, his darker skin and surely his big thick cock. Mark realized that Daniel was bigger than he was and much thicker -- but then he had expected that all along. He watched Amy's small white hands stroking Daniel like she stroked her husband's cock but she used two hands now. Mark felt the black man was about 8- 8.5 inches long and thicker, just as he had said in his profile. Amy needed both hands to hold this black one where she only needed one had for her husband's smaller cock.

Daniel lay down so she could take his pants and boxers completely off. Amy knelt near his feet and took hold of the hems and pulled them downwards. Mark watched her ass cheeks separate as she bent over Daniel, her legs spread almost obscenely wide. He watched the black cock wagging as Daniel's body enjoyed Amy's efforts. They were both completely naked now, and Amy lay down with him, their bodies and limbs entwined, their lips kissing, hands caressing.

Now that they were lying down it was no longer clear to Mark now what exactly his wife was doing to Daniel, but it didn't matter. Mark was busy jerking off, ready to catch his cum on a hotel hand towel as he watched their bodies writhing together on the bed. He knew his wife was going to be fucked by this big black cock she was playing with, loving, exploring, and Mark stroked his own cock faster and faster.

They talked but Mark couldn't hear everything they were saying. Then he saw his wife move her head up and down as if she was agreeing with what was being said. Mark watched as Amy moved her mouth down Daniel's body kissing and licking it as she went. Down further -- Amy caressed and kissed and then, as Mark watched, her face was over the black cock head and she start to lick and suck it.

She told Mark later that she loved sucking it, stroking it and feeling it.

"It was just so.....so different Mark." She almost moaned the words to him. She told him that Daniel's cock actually felt warmer than the rest of his body. She also told her husband that Daniel's entire body felt warmer than hers or his. His black skin seemed to emit warmth that white people didn't.

Yes, in case you are wondering, she sucked it that first night and that wasn't strange to Mark because Amy had always been very oral -- she loved to suck his cock. She sucked her lover's cock and then she told him she wanted him to fuck her. He asked how she wanted it and Amy whispered into his ear. So Daniel fucked her doggie style as she always liked it and Mark could see she loved the size of his black cock inside her! And while Daniel fucked her from behind, Amy looked directly at her husband for the first time as she gasped words between thrusts.

"Fuck! So big... love it... give it to me... big... black!"

She looked right at her husband while Daniel fucked her from behind and she told Mark how much she loved her new lover's bigger cock. She told Mark how it felt and how deep it went and how full she was and how wonderful Daniel made her feel at the time she felt him fully inside her and how high Daniel took her as she was being fucked. Later when they got home and were alone she told him again!

She said she never had a cock that big before and she loved it! Mark swears the eyes in her head rolled back when she came that first time. It was a super turn on for Mark to see her like that! He had jerked off three times watching Daniel stay hard enough to fuck Amy for a very long time, much longer that Mark could have ever fucked her.

Mark told me that after they had both climaxed she sucked Daniel off again only she let him come in her mouth. She drank his cum and smiled at her husband. She had never done that for him and that was upsetting.

Then Mark told me; "Daniel only came in her mouth the second time. He fucked her doggie style for a very long time and shot his cum into her pussy. He didn't wear a rubber and went bareback. Mark didn't see anything wrong with that since Amy is on the pill. He told me she really loves being fucked from behind. Then she sucked Daniel off until he shot his cum in her mouth. She swallowed all of it and licked his cock clean. That was it for the first time."

After it was over, Mark said he felt it was kind of weird -- a little uncomfortable but OK. It was weird because he'd just allowed Daniel to fuck his wife and they had never done anything like that before. Mark and Amy talked about the sex and how good it was. Mark talked a little with Daniel before he left the room that night thanking him. They were together for about an hour or so and after Daniel left Amy wanted to make sure Mark was OK with it.

She asked him if he still loved her? He of course told her he did very much. She wanted to make sure that Mark felt it was all right with her fucking Daniel. Mark felt that it turned him on greatly, and that he was fine with it going on. Mark told me,

"Amy had asked me if I was OK, and that made me feel good."

When Mark asked her about it she told him how very good it was for her. She explained how she had been fucked by Daniel to complete satisfaction. Mark was happy for her. She said it was better than she had imagined it would be. That didn't bother Mark -- on the contrary, it turned him on! But she wanted to make sure again that he was OK with it. She did tell Mark she wanted to do it again if it felt all right with him?

Mark told her he would like to see her do it again.

But was it right for them? Did Mark truly feel it was right?