All Comments on 'Dark Desires Ch. 03'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This just keeps getting hotter and hotter

It's not everyone's cup of tea but if you like these types of stores yours is one of the best I have read. The build uyp and sex is first rate. I also like the way you have a story and then their diaries with that they are thinking. Great job well done. YOu'll most likely get the toads coming out of the woodwork but if you can stand their crocking keep writing you're doing very well. Thanks again for a great read.

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years ago
Well he gave her an inch and it loks like she

take a mile. She is a cock hungry slut for her lover now and that's the way it should be in a fuck story. Lit is a site for sex and porno stoies to let you masturbate while yo read them. This story will make you hard and wet or you're just a slack ass fagit! The chareaters are well defined and the story is first class. Read it and enjoy!

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years ago
There he goes again! Any in the YSa and other

THIS IS CHAPTER 5!!! If you don't like these stries what the fuck are you doing reading chapter 5 for Christ sake. Grow up!! We are sick of your dumb fucking remarks. Go to the quee page and write there. This story is hot! WQell written and has great characters and a great story line. Why don't you just go away we are tired of your silly little boy moans. You're not changing anyone's mind or what they like. Just because your little dick is in a knot don't cry to us it's CHAPTER 5 dickhead! We all know you loved these stories read them and try and jerk off. then yo get upset with yourself and try to blame the writter. Give it up boy!

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
Hey anoy. just keep reading and writing ass wipe

The more your reply the better the stories are advertised. Ch 5 or 3 or chapter 27 who gives a fuck you read them all and you fucking love them. Admit it ass wipe you're a black cock lover just like your mother and sisters are. You suck them they fuck them we love it! So just keep doing us a favor and keep reading and writing fuck bubble. The nastier you get about the stories or the writers the more people read these stories and the more white chicks want to fuck us. Look around ass wipe and wake the fuck up! We enjoy your wild dumbass comments ass wipe almost as much as the stories. Seems you read and bitch at them all!

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
Another good chapter. The way you discribe

what is happening to Amy and her way of life in front of her husband and even more so behind him makes this story one of the hotest of it's type on Lit. She is slowly being seduced into a new way of life which she will never be able to forget or get over. Her lover has her now and she wants his cock and the way he fucks her more and more. Her poor sad little loving husband has no idea what is happening to her. Deep inside Amy has now moved Mark to a lower tier now and she doesn't care if he fucks her any more or not. She loves his tongue but his little cock can't compete with the big cock of her lover. She will be Daniel's slut whore if she isn't already. And before this is over Amy will hvae tried many new things and wojn't be happy going back to the little house wife and mother. I can only wonder what Mark will become as Amy becomes a hot free woman having and giving sex where and when and to whom sh wants. And what will happen to Mark when he finds out how his wife isn't just fucking her lover with his blessing, but seeing how she is falling deeper and deeper into a new way of life. A way of life which he can't possibly be able to handle or keep up with. No Amy will be the master in their home and he woill follow her around like a faithful dog dealing with it. Excellent story and it doesn't matter what color these people are it's damn hot to read about her becoming more and more agressive in each chapter. I for one hope there are 40 chapters . The way this beautiful woman is being taken and taken would make anyone what to Daniel and any woman Amy. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent idea

with the diary writing. No doubt, this white couple is catching the fever. Love the way Daniel is gradually taking charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot stuff

great job! i often fantisize of my wife fucking black men, so i could relate with mark.i would hope that my wife would enjoy it like amy did getting a big black dick shoved in her.keep up the good work some of us white guys get off having the black man show our wives what a real fucking is like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The biggest perversion of all, to fuck with inferior species.

It is better to fuck with animals then niggers, cleaner anyhow !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To 'biggest perversion of all'

what do you personally prefer, dogs or donkeys? My girl's got some African American heritage from way back but i can assure you she had a shower this morning. Least i heard the water but she coulda been trying to fool me. Enjoy yer sex life, oink oink, ya fuckin' loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous