All Comments on 'Dark Desires Ch. 05'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This woman is drawing hr husband deeper and deeper

into the cuckold way of life while she gets filled by her black lover. Soon Mark will be a complete cuck and she will be a slave to black cok. Great writing for this typw of story! Maybe Mark can even suck a black cok before it's over. You know prepare his master to fuck his wife.

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years ago
Daniel has her now. She is hooked and will give

her black lover anything he wants now. Soon Mark will be the numbr two man in her life and soon he will be sucking the black cock to get it har dso Daniel can fuck her again. They will fall into the cuckold way of life. She will receive pleasre unknown to her yet, and Mark will be the sub husband who waits for his cream pie every night. Yes she has the best of both worlds now and can't and won't give it up! I wonder if there will be kids and whose kids will they be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ehh

there's something off. i think the passive man is getting to me. its becoming too demeaning to be erotic. the dialogue.....well its crap.

duke9555duke9555about 17 years ago
no doubt about it

need/want white women

need you et al are one and

the same ...

and the stories are repetitious

BUT i can't help my wittle white

weenie from spurting ;-)

squirt splooge

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
Well!!!!!!!!!!! This i schapter 7 so you must like

them either that our you'e the dumbest reader we have on Lit. And I'm not black you dumb fuck read my stories and you'll see I hate niggers.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 17 years agoAuthor
As for duke9555 in the USA

I checked to see what you wrote and the only story you have on LIt is a Gay one. Well, I guess that tells us all we need to know abouy you duke9555 in usa. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Still waters run deep....

Not really my kind of story..but still an interesting read.

There are so many possible endings that could be spawned by this story.

If anything..I would love to see the husband dissappear with the kids, her arriving to an empty home and become totally shattered..

Or maybe see him snap into a rage of vengence.Not to get mad...to get even...and then some. Taking out her lover in the most cruel of ways, a murder suicide note in a diary, words from a man that has been pushed so far..as any normal man would have certainly reached his limit by now. Where the sexual predator becomes hunted by a fearsome beast that the husband has become from his anger.

But this is just a story, a fantasy..and each to their own. The comments made by many about these stories can be just as startling..thinking this is reality.

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years ago
FINALLY!! Someone who is sane. yes it's a story

Anonymous in Australia is right it's a story folks and a good one. These sad examples of humans who were told with each chapter it was a black and white fuck story as well as a cuckold, a hard core cuckold story kept reading it even after 5 chapters and then start bitching like the fucking fags they are. This is s good story which took time to write and if you don't like these stories why the hell do you keep reading them. Perhaps it's the racial ugliness in your sole. Oh hell it's no use trying to talk to these flaming dead head druged and killed millions of their brain cells and to someone who should have been removed from the gene pool before they were born. Yes it's you the people who responded negitively to this story after readin 5_ chatpers Un-fucking-believable! brain dead fuckers and you know who you are!!!!

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years ago
Hey fumunda cheeze! What the fuck have you

writen? NOTHING!! You bitch at this writer and other like you are some wonderful famious publisher who knows all about writing. When in fact all you do is read these stories and jerk off. But you haven't written a fucking thing. Look at his page on Lit. He's some old fucker over 60, most likely can't even get it up any more. He has no sex life and loves these stories if the truth be known. Then he is also a racial pig who can't stand the fact that white women are learning that black men fuck batter. So he bitches and bitches like the fucking fag is is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yep

depressing, shitty story with all the eroticism of watching two dogs fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Untrue

Watching two dogs fuck would be way more erotic and I can't stand dogs but at least there's no one trying to explain how "normal" a fucked up situation is. Wtf is this story about really? If it's about true love (bullshit) then wimp can just move away and let the whore be happy with her new dick. Hope wimp and whore don't suddenly get turned on by castration too since they can only experience that once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh yeah

When is the chapter coming with the brother having the whole family? If they have a little girl....you know it's never too early to break them into big black dick, and I hear the brothers love eight year old pussy. Same with the son, they can teach him to be a cuckold at the age of six. The domination of big black cock demands subservience by all white people, regardless of sex and age, and who could argue with it? I'm sure any white woman would be proud to have her daughter bearing black babies by the age of 12, and the earlier they start their boy at sucking cock, the sooner he'll get good at it. He can suck white dick for cash, but black dick sucking will be free as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Comical enough but so predictable, just too much like following a template script. There's barely even one original thought but rather just a rehash of what's been posted by others so many times before.

C'mon you can do better than this surely.

subwmsubwmabout 1 year ago

I love helping my wife get ready for her dates with her Black lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous