Dark Desires Ch. 05

Story Info
Their relationship changes for all of them.
11.3k words
4.2
64.6k
28

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is part 5 of a hard core cuckold story and about a black man fucking a white married woman. If you read any further I will know and so will everyone else that you like this sort of story. You have been told.

I would again really like to thank WhiteWave48 for the help with proofing and correcting this story. I know she is extremely busy but she still took the time to help with it. I love her for it because without her input the story wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is. She is a very sweet loving person and a great assistance and I hope a good friend.

The story continues with Mark home alone and Amy spending the first night with hr lover alone. Mark took this time to write how he felt in his diary.

*

Mark's Diary

November 5th Well I'm here in the house alone now. I walked into my home tonight from work and Amy was dressed very sexy and looked as beautiful as I'd ever seen her. I can't believe that when I saw her and asked if we were going out, she told me she was going out with Daniel her black lover -- but without me.

I felt my heart in my throat and I got very scared and frightened. This had never happened before. I was extremely upset and at the same time excited. I felt alone like I'd lost my best friend, and I had a sense of shame because I knew I had started all of this. And now I couldn't stop her from seeing her black lover. He was that good!

I started to think! I wondered if she would she be even wilder and actually do things with him that she wouldn't do if I were there to see her? Oh hell, she did certain things with him first anyway. Could she let herself go even more? I mean could she get completely slutty and fill her darkest sexual desires with Daniel? Would she do more nasty things and ask him for more than she usually did? Would she be his whore now entirely?

It got worse and the idea of her with her lover made me think even sadder things. Would he get her to stop fucking me or would the sex with Daniel tonight be so wild and so erotic that she would just tell me she was stopping sex with me because I couldn't possibly satisfy her now?

Or, maybe she'd just tell me she was leaving me for Daniel when she did return to get her clothes and things? What if she just called me and told me she wasn't coming home, fuck the clothing?

What if Daniel shared her tonight and had her gang banged over and over again? I didn't know. I did know that as sad as it might seem to others who read this, I was also getting extremely hard and very horny thinking of the two of them alone in his house having sex with nothing and no one to see what they were doing!

I remembered back to what Amy told me before she left. Yes, every time I protested that she was going she just told me again and again that she was, and I couldn't stop her. She told me she was going and that was that. I think I lost all my self-respect right then and even began to beg and plead with her not to go. But she shook her head -- no. Then as I looked into her eyes I finally saw her look at me like I was some toad, some poor pathetic little male.

Was I that to her now? When I saw that look in her eyes I realized that she had made up her mind and that nothing I could say or do short of beating her up and then binding her with ropes so she couldn't get away would stop her from leaving.

The worst for me was when I realized I had been the one to start the idea that I wanted her to fuck another man. I'd been the one to put the idea in her brain. I mean, I know we had agreed to it and agreed also that it would be a black man; we both felt extremely excited about that idea! My wife Amy was with her black man often now. She was with a man who had a bigger cock than I did and could fuck her better and outlast me. And I knew I had encouraged her to do it. Hell, I pushed it and begged her to try it.

But now, as my cock was hard thinking about her being fucked by her black lover, I was also wondering what I had started and what I had done to our relationship. What had I started and now how was I to live with it? The last thing I told her was that we were supposed to do this as a couple, her being fucked and me watching. That was our agreement. We never agreed that she would not be with me when she did it. I told her this wasn't part of our agreement.

But Amy came right back and told me she understood all of that but our agreement had changed; it was different now. She told me her black lover told her what he wanted now, not me. And tonight he wanted her to come to him alone without me. "It was time," she said. "Tonight he wants just the two of us without you, my dear sweet husband, to be there to watch."

The saddest part for me was when she told me that she wanted to go to him without me! She was going without me. I made a fool out of myself as I begged, and pleaded and even got down on my knees and asked her to please not go, please stay home and love me.

She told me that she still loved me, that nothing had changed between us. But she wanted him more tonight than she wanted to be with me. She told me her lust to be with him and be fucked by him over rode her feelings to stay home with me. She told me she was just going out to have dinner with him and then some dancing, and then she was going to go back to his place and let him fuck her tonight and this time she was going to do it without me. He had insisted. She didn't ask me if she could go, she just told me she was going and what they were going to do.

In fact Amy told me she'd been waiting for me to walk in the front door after work. Daniel told her to call me and tell me that she was with him but she said she wanted to tell me. When I saw her dressed like she was dressed she just told me as she was leaving that she was going to go see Daniel and I wasn't. And the way she said it this time, I knew she was going, even if I insisted I didn't want her to. She had to do it.

But it got even more humiliating for me. As she was about to leave she informed me she'd be home somewhere around midnight, which would have given her and Daniel about 5 or 6 hours together. But when the time came and went, Amy still wasn't home. I knew she was having sex and being fucked over and over again by Daniel's big black cock and she was sucking him back hard again just like she'd done every time we had been together with him. And I knew she loved it so much she'd forgotten about the time, her husband, her kids, her home and her marriage.

I guess it was around 1:30AM when the phone finally rang and it was Amy! Thank God she finally called! She again told me -- she didn't ask me -- that she was now going to spend the night with Daniel. She wasn't coming home until later in the morning. Before I could even say anything she said that she loved me but was staying, and then she hung up. Now she would have at least 10 more hours to be with him. God! How many times could he fuck her in 10 hours?

I knew that by hanging up like she did it was her way of telling me not to bother asking her not to do it. I knew she was telling me she didn't want to come home because she was having too much fun fucking and sucking her lover. It told me to just go to bed and wait for her and that she'd be home sometime tomorrow. And I guess I have no choice but to wait for her to come home.

Oh, I know some of your macho guys would scream and fight and some even threaten to kill her and him. You would divorce the bitch! Some would say it was my own fault and that I deserve everything I get now, and you would be right. But you see, I wanted this and I pushed it and I pushed it and I pushed it until she did it. We both loved it.

And I love Amy. I love her so damn much that I want her to have the sexual pleasure I know I can't give her. I love her so much that I let her treat me like a dog and walk all over me tonight and I can't help it. I would kiss her feet as she did it. I LOVE HER! I was trapped and I knew it. I couldn't leave and what she did tonight made my cock hard all night long. And God!! God I loved it deep down inside. I loved it.

I remember when she tried Daniel that first time months ago, and I knew and so did she that this would be a regular thing for both of us. But tonight it was just for her. But in a way I guess it was for me too. Or else why was my cock so hard? I wanted to see her receiving the fucking of her life each time she went with Daniel. I was sure we were in complete agreement about that. I never would have imagined that she could move this to the next level and leave me alone in the house when she met him.

I also never would have imagined that she could call me and tell me she was spending the night -- the entire night -- with her lover. I mean, I know she called so I wouldn't worry about her not coming home on time too. Now I'm not worrying that she is hurt or injured but that she is falling in love or at least in heavy lust with Daniel.

After tonight I'm sure her feelings will become deeper for her lover. I'm scared, hurt, and angry and don't know what to do. I cried for the first time in years as I jerked off thinking about them. I know I'm sick but yes -- I did cum! I shot a huge load. I couldn't wait like she'd told me to do. Amy told me to save it for her. But I couldn't. After remaining so hard for hours I had to have some relief and I shot a huge load in my hand.

===========================

Story continues

November 6th

In the morning Mark took the kids to Amy's mother and father's house for the day like they had planned for them to do during the week. Mark told them Amy was showering, but actually Amy was still at her lover's house. She was true to her word and spent the night with Daniel.

The grand parents were going to have a barbecue around 6:00 PM and Mark and Amy would come back to their home and have dinner with then before taking their kids home again. That way the kids would have the full day to play with grand mom and dad. It also meant that Mark was home alone now without the kids to keep his mind off of Amy. It was terrible, and at the same time unbelievably erotic and exciting for him to sit and think about what his wife was doing with Daniel.

Amy came home around noon and found Mark in the kitchen making a sandwich. He just looked up at her and she saw the hurt and fear in his eyes. She tried to smile but her face showed her concern when she saw her husband, so sad and down. Amy wondered if she had pushed him and her affair with Daniel too far and too fast last night. The fear in his face showed that maybe this was too much for him to handle.

Was Daniel wrong in telling her it would be good for him and that he would enjoy it? Was Daniel wrong in saying that Mark really wanted to move to the next level of cuckolding? Is that why she went without him to Daniel last night, to test him? Or, was it the fact that she wanted to go and didn't care how Mark felt? She wasn't so sure now that she saw her husband's face.

He stood there and looked at her but didn't say a word when he saw how she looked. Her hair and makeup were destroyed, her neck and shoulders were marked like Daniel always did to show he took her. Amy's clothing was a mess and she reeked of sex even from across the room. Daniel told her not to clean up but to go home to Mark like she was. It was all part of the cuckolding he wanted Mark to experience. So Amy had just washed her face and hands and dressed before she left her lover's place and drove home.

Amy came towards Mark and tried to wrap her arms around his body. He held her off and just looked at her close up now. He could see the large suck marks and bites on her neck and shoulders now he was close up too, and he could smell her musky sexual odor -- it was much stronger. He could still smell the cum he was sure was still inside her vagina and covering her lower body. He was sure she was covered with it under her dress.

She looked into his eyes and then looked away as she saw the pain there. Then she tried to calm him.

"I'm sorry Mark. I really did mean to come home by midnight. It's just that..."

He interrupted her.

"Just that you were being fucked so good you couldn't remember your husband, your family, your home and me alone waiting for you. I mean, Jesus Amy! Look at you! I never would've believed you could leave me home while you went to him. I mean, this was for us. You and me, and now you've been with Daniel and left me here. That was for you, YOU Amy, only you!"

She sighed.

"I knew you would be this way Mark. Look at you! You've been up all night and I bet your cock was hard all night. Did you jerk off thinking about us or did you do what I asked you to do and save it for me. Was your cock hard last night when you were thinking of Daniel and me alone having sex? Was it? Tell me the truth."

"Yes it was hard." he answered. "And yes I did come after waiting hours for you to come back to me. Then you called and told me you weren't coming home so I jerked off. Yes I shot a huge load too. I drained my balls with my hand when I wanted to do it with you -- in you. I needed some relief too, damn it! But that's not the point I was..."

She cut him off this time.

"Yes it is Mark! It's just the point. Deep inside you liked the idea of me fucking Daniel while you waited. Why else was your cock so hard all night? And look baby, it was just a night away, not the end of the world."

In desperation, Mark interrupted.

"It was for me Amy. It scared me, frightened me to death that you would leave me for him. I was thinking that you did so many new and nasty things with him that you wouldn't do for me or while I was watching you both. I felt after a full night with Daniel, you wouldn't want me any more. I was frightened and excited and going out of my brain thinking about all of that Amy! Can't you see I love you so much I don't want to lose you? God I'm about to go crazy here!"

Amy could see both the pain and excitement in his eyes. She held him tight to her body now and heard him sobbing softly with his fear as his head rested on her shoulder. She stroked his back and comforted him the best she knew how and held him like she held her children when they hurt themselves or were scared. She stroked his hair and kissed his cheek and whispered to him as she caressed his neck.

"Oh Mark! Oh baby, don't cry! Please don't cry! Don't you realize I love you to same way you love me? I would never, NEVER leave you my love, never Mark! You don't have to worry. Daniel is a fantastic fuck and I enjoy it so very much, you know that. But that's all it is Markie -- a fuck, a lust for sex with him. I like him and enjoy his company Mark, and the only thing I love about him is his big black cock. But my sweet husband it's you, you that I love Mark. You and our children and our life together is what I truly love Mark."

She broke off for a moment to look at his face.

"Don't worry sweetheart I'm not leaving you! I promise I will never leave you. I want you to know that I also went to Daniel's place last night so you could experience the true meaning of being a cuckold. I mean I went to be fucked, sure, but Daniel felt you might've like the idea of me being with him and you having to wait.

He'd read a number of articles about cuckolding and showed them to me last week. They all said that keeping the husband home was one of the most erotic things a wife could do for her husband who wanted to be cuckolded. Don't you see? It was done for the good for both of us as long as we are trying this type of lifestyle. But Mark, I'm so sorry I hurt you so much. Daniel and I both felt you might enjoy it the way we did it to you."

Mark pulled back and looked at her as he wiped his eyes.

"Did he fuck you all night Amy? How many times? You look like he fucked the hell out of you all night!"

She smiled a little now as she kissed him and still kept her arms wrapped around him, holding him tight against her body, reassuring him over and over again about her love for him. And then she looked up into his face and told him straight.

"Yes baby he fucked me all night long. Daniel fucked me and fucked me and fucked me all night. I'm so exhausted."

Mark looked into her eyes and asked, "How? When did he start? And did he fuck you this morning again before sending you home to me?"

She kissed him again.

"Well... yes Mark he fucked me right away as soon as he closed the door to his place. It was around 6:30 PM when I arrived there. He fucked me that night-- even before I got undressed. He bent me over the sofa, ripped my thong to the side and fucked me from behind. I was wet enough from thinking about being with him alone this time without you. I'd been wondering all day what he was going to do to me. So I took his cock without that much of a problem and he did me right over the sofa Mark. It was wild hard and very nasty. He shot a huge load of his black seed into me. I wished then that you could've seen how excited he was. And so was I."

Mark was becoming interested.

"I would love to have seen the lust on both of your faces. And that big black cock pumping into your pussy from behind always makes me hard."

Amy gave him some more detail.

"When he shot his load in me and was done, I guess I'd had about two, maybe three orgasms by then. He pulled out and gave me this plug."

Mark looked at her funny like he had a question on his lips. Then he asked, "Plug? What plug?"

She said, " It was a sort of small dildo, which he told me was to be put up inside my pussy Mark. It kept his cum inside me."

Mark said, "Well that's new. He never did that before."

"Yes," said Amy, "It was something new. Daniel told me to pull up my thong and keep the dildo inside my pussy as he didn't want his cum to leak out, not just yet. I did it and then we ordered in and had food delivered."

She kissed Mark again and asked for something to drink before she went on. But Amy could feel Mark's cock pressing against her now and it was getting harder. She knew he wanted to hear all about what had happened. She smiled at him and leaned across to take a drink of his soda. She knew he'd get over the fact that she'd spent the night with her lover and left her husband alone, just like Daniel told her he would.

She smiled at her husband and took his hand. She told him to sit down and then she sat on his lap. The smell of sex had filled the room now. Amy shared the sandwich and drink with Mark. She took up her story again.

"Then the food arrived but Daniel told me before we ate that he wanted me to suck his cock back hard again. And I did it Mark. Then he had me remove the plug and mount him quickly. As I sat down on his cock all the way he smiled and kissed me for the first time. He sucked my titties and left some marks on them like he usually does when we're together, as you know. But as we sat nude on his sofa, fucking, we started to eat dinner and he was slowly fucking me. He did it real slow Mark and we ate and fucked until we had finished eating. I had a couple more orgasms but Daniel didn't come this time."

She could feel her husband's cock jumping with excitement under her rear as she sat on his lap and told him what she had done with her lover last night. She knew Mark was very hard now. Actually Mark was fully hard and she felt pretty sure he had not come this morning. He wanted and needed release badly, she was sure of it. She said to herself, "It's too bad he couldn't wait until this morning like I asked him to do. He would've been even hornier and the need to come would have been so bad Mark would've been begging me to get him off already. But what we're doing now is OK -- I'm still pretty sore between my legs."

Amy was doing what Daniel told her to do with her husband to calm him down and have him accept what had happened. She smiled into Mark's eyes and kissed him long and hard, giving him her tongue and letting him feel her breasts pressing against his arm as she straddled him now and faced him. She opened her legs wide and placed one over each of his thighs. She opened her legs even wider than she had to do so he could see she had on no panties or thong.