Dark Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look Mark. Look down at my pussy baby! See it?" She was inviting him to check her pussy.

She saw him looking at her vagina. It was all red and swollen. And then Amy slowly removed the vagina plug she still had in her hole. Immediately Mark could see Daniel's cum slowly leaking out of her cunt. It was more clear than white but he knew it was her lover's cum. The smell of sexual musk came flowing up between them.

"God you smell of sex and his cum Amy! He must have really fucked you a lot."

She kissed her husband again for a long time and as she did she took his hand, placing it against her pussy. He felt how wet and sticky she was. He also saw her flinch as he touched the red marks around her pussy slit! Amy felt his cock, hard and pressing against her hand as she squeezed it now. She held his cock and squeezed it on the outside of his slacks. She felt it throbbing as she rubbed him and knew he was fully hard and most likely ready to come. She whispered next to his ear.

"Oh Yes! God yes Mark! Daniel fucked me so many times. Touch me gently baby I'm very sore down there. But I wanted you to feel my pussy -- it's so swollen and so used."

She held her husband tightly, kissing him, squeezing his cock and letting him play with her cum covered pussy. She told him, "I'll tell you everything Mark. Everything we did soon baby very soon. Would you like that?"

He moaned as she felt his cock jumping and throbbing and she knew if she didn't stop playing with it he would most likely come in his pants again. She wanted the first time he shot his load to be inside her so he would know she still loved him. Her pussy was painful but she knew she had to give Mark mouth or pussy as something like a reward for what she and Daniel had done to him. She knew she needed to give him her love for what she put him through last night and this morning. She also knew she had to calm him, to make sure he knew she loved him, that she wasn't going to leave him. She knew she'd have to remember these things when she told him about last night and about the future.

The future of her relationship with Daniel and her husband was about to change. She planned on making love to Mark for the rest of the day until they had to leave for her mother's place for the barbecue. She wanted to get him excited now, so she kept on with her story.

"He fucked me three times by midnight Mark, and to tell you the truth, I was so tired I couldn't get up. I couldn't have driven home Mark. I was drained you know how I get baby!"

Mark sat there looking at his wife's face and then down at her pussy again. His hands were covered with cum. Her pussy was still leaking her lover's cum on his thighs and hands. As she let him play with her body she looked into his eyes as he spoke to her.

"If you'd called me Amy, I would've come and got you. I would've been there as soon as I could and you could've come home to me."

"No Mark! No you couldn't." Amy replied. "Remember, you were watching the kids. Remember? They are too young to stay home even for a little while without one of us being there. Don't you see it was Daniel's idea to have you stay home and watch the kids Mark? He wanted me to be with him all night. He knew you couldn't leave to come and get me. It was his plan and I agreed to it. It moved you to the next level of your cuckolding sweetheart. We felt you were ready for it."

Mark just looked at her.

"I know I was watching the kids. But I would have found a way to come to you Amy. I love you. If you needed me I would have come to you."

She smiled a little.

"I know Mark. I love you for that too baby! You are always there for me when I need you. But don't you see I wasn't in any trouble? I wasn't in need for you Mark. I wanted this too, as much as Daniel did. I wanted this to happen to move you to the next level. Daniel has been talking to me for a few weeks now about having a night together. I mean, I didn't want to deceive you sweetheart, but we both knew if you were home with the kids you couldn't have just picked up and come to me. You couldn't have just called anyone and told them they needed them to come over the house at 1:30 AM and watch the kids while you went out to bring your wife home from her lover's place."

Amy kissed Mark on the top of his head and continued in softer tones.

"Don't you see Mark, Daniel planned all of this that way? He did it for you and me Mark. He did it so you could move to your new level of cuckolding and for me so I could experience it too as well as have my lover fuck me all night without being watched. We felt you were ready for it. So we had you watch the kids and Daniel and I could have a night together without you."

Mark seemed to be mad and Amy knew it. But she sat and held him and let him feel her body, warm and soft and she looked into his eyes and kissed him and gave him her tongue. She whispered her love for him again and again and eventually he held her and gently kissed her back.

Then he said, "And now what Amy? Now what happens to us now? I mean he must have fucked you so many times last night. I can't compete with that and you know it. Do you love him Amy? Tell me the truth. Is he taking you away from me? Is Daniel stealing you away from me by fucking you so well?"

She pulled back quickly.

"Love him! God no Mark! I don't love Daniel. I have feelings for him yes! I love how he fucks me and makes me feel Mark, but sweetheart, I love you. I love only you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. No Mark you don't have to worry about Daniel stealing me away from you. I'm your wife and the mother of our kids and there's no way I would ever give that up. But..."

He said, "But you want to keep seeing Daniel and let him fuck you. Right?"

She nodded her head -- yes -- and tried to kiss him again. He moved his head and so she held him more firmly.

"Kiss me damn it!"

He finally turned and they kissed again and she held him very tight. When they broke the embrace she still held him tight and moved her lips next to his ear and whispered.

"Are the kids over mom's?"

He told her. "Yes."

This was her cue.

"I'm going to fuck you Mark. I'm going to show you my love baby! But first I need a bath. Do you want me to tell you all about last night? Or do you want to just forget it?"

Mark turned to look at her.

"I want to know. Oh God Amy I was so upset, so scared and angry and excited and a million other emotions. But I have to know what happened. I need to know just how bad or great it was for you. Damn it Amy, I wanted to see you fucking him! I'm mad about that! You left me and didn't even ask if I was OK and wanted you to go. But I have to know what you did with him when I wasn't there."

She kissed him again and told him.

"I know baby! I know you were upset and frightened. I was a little scared too about seeing him alone too. But he wanted it Mark. He has wanted last night for a while now. I just finally gave in and went to him. But I want to assure you Mark, I love you only you, and Daniel won't ever change that. I won't leave you for him ever!"

Mark said, "Why didn't you talk to me about this first Amy?"

"I figured if I did it the way Daniel told me to do it you wouldn't fight about it so much. I'm sorry Mark. I'm sorry I made you so mad and so sad. But Daniel told me to do it that way. He has also told me some other things that we need to discuss later on."

Mark was becoming suspicious.

"What else did he tell you Amy?"

She answered slowly.

"Well Mark, Daniel has given me some demands about this relationship. And... if we want him to be with me we are going to have to talk about it. We have to either negotiate with him or work out some way to allow these things to happen. Or he will stop seeing me. And Mark... oh baby I don't want that to happen... I can't stop seeing him right now. I just can't! I have to fuck him Mark. He gives me things you can't. I mean, you know that Markie. I love you Mark but I love fucking Daniel."

She started crying then and Mark exploded.

"Demands! Jesus he's fucking my wife and he has demands!"

She shook her head and then and tried to change the course of the conversation.

"Look Mark, I'll tell you about all of this later on when we can really discuss it. But right now baby I need to clean up and make love to you and then rest a little before we go over mom's. God Mark, Daniel drained me so much last night and again this morning I have to clean up. I know I smell like sex and his cum. I'm dirty and sore and very tired. Come help me please."

Mark calmed down a little. The idea of helping his wife clean up was too good to let pass.

"OK, but I want to know what the hell he wants from us."

She put her hands round his neck.,

"Well, to make up for last night Markie I was wondering if you would like to give me bath. Maybe you could get in the tub too and bath me and I'll bath you while I tell you more about what happened last night. Would you like that?"

Mark smiled for the first time since she'd been home. Daniel was right. A little sex a little loving and Mark would settle down. Now Amy realized she had the upper hand. As she took her husband's hand she walked towards the bathroom. Daniel's cum was running down both of her legs.

Once they were in the bedroom she turned to him.

"Now Mark, I don't want you to be upset when I undress. But Daniel really marked me up pretty good. You know it's his way and I just want to prepare you for what you're going to see. I'm sore, red and very swollen, but I'm home and I'm with you now and I love you so much. Please help me undress and bath."

Daniel had told her to do this. He had told Amy to have Mark undress her so he could see that she was Daniel's slut completely the night before; that he'd claimed his ownership and that she was his whore completely.

Actually, Daniel knew Amy loved being fucked by him so much that she had risked her marriage by going to him last night alone. And then she risked it again when she spent the entire night with him when he asked her to do it. He'd smiled as she called Mark and told him she wasn't coming home. His cock was inside her when she dialed the number. Yes, Amy was hooked on his big cock now and he knew how to deal with husbands.

At the time, Daniel wondered if Mark was man enough to stop her from seeing him again after last night? Would he want her to stop fucking him now completely? Now that he had her all night would she agree? He didn't think so. Would she stop if Mark told her to stop? What if Mark demanded it, threatened her with divorce if she didn't? Time would tell.

Or, was Mark a true cuckold who, deep inside, enjoyed hearing what Daniel did to her last night, who enjoyed seeing Amy's beautiful body marked like she was? Daniel would know soon enough when he called her Monday morning after Mark went to work. He smiled to himself and said, "Let him have her tonight! She'll be sore, her pussy and nipples will be swollen and her rear end flaming badly. She'll be very tired and maybe won't even fuck him."

Right now Daniel was still lying in bed recovering from the best night of sex he had ever had in a very long time. He loved fucking Amy and wanted to continue doing her as often as he could get her. He smiled as he remembered back to fucking her ass and taking her anal cherry! "Wait until old Mark finds out I fucked her ass first!" he was thinking. Then he smiled again as he remembered what he told her. "That ass is mine now Amy. You have to tell your husband I took your cherry back there but that now I am the only one who gets your ass. Tell him it now belongs to me and only me."

He stretched and sat up. It was time to shower and find some food. He loved how his body and bed smelled of Amy's perfume and her cum!

==========================

Amy's Diary

November 6th Mark was mad, really upset about me going to Daniel's house and then calling him and telling him I wasn't coming home until this morning. I expected that Mark would be upset. Daniel told me he would be. But he also told me I should be extra nice but firm and hold him and assure him and remember to tell Mark over and over again that I love him.

"Reassure him Amy, love him and comfort him and fuck him and he'll come around," Daniel said.

So I did it, and Mark settled down quickly just like Daniel figured he would do. Mark was just scared and frightened that Daniel would steal me away. That won't happen! I love Mark. But I won't stop fucking Daniel either. We will all have to deal with this until I get tired of the sex with Daniel, which I can't believe will ever happen. Or, he gets tired of me and I'll work hard so he won't.

I love sex with him, it's so nasty and feels so good and looks so erotic when his big black cock is moving in and out of my pink little pussy and getting all wet from my juices. God I want him again right now!!! I get scared sometimes; too, about how he makes me feel but I won't stop it. If it ends, I will be the one who stops it, or Daniel -- not Mark. If Daniel leaves me I'm not sure what I'll do. Maybe find another black lover.

I gave Daniel sex last night so many times I don't know the number. And I gave him everything I had each time. So by midnight I was so tired I couldn't go home. That's one reason why I called Mark. Well that and that Daniel asked me to stay and sleep with him all night. He was insatiable and fucked me all night long. When we weren't fucking I was sucking his cock and he was playing with my body. We drifted off from time to time but he woke me at least three times and fucked me.

I'm stretched and sore and very, very sexually satisfied. I bet I took a pint of his cum in my pussy and mouth and even one in my rear end. Yes, I gave Daniel my ass last night too. That was a first for me. My virgin ass was given to my lover, not my husband. I'm sure Mark will be upset about that too when I tell him. I may wait a while, depending on how he is later on. God, the sex last night was Amazing!

=========================

(Amy's Diary Personal diary)

November 6th

Mark was upset but now he isn't that bad, and by the end of the day he'll be OK, I'm pretty sure. He was just like what Daniel and I talked about before I left hiss place this morning. Mark was as upset as I could imagine when I walked into the door. I tried a few times to get him to talk but he was just too pissed. I was scared and hoped I wouldn't screw this up.

But I did what Daniel told me and Mark came around. Now I will have to really fuck him and suck him off a few times this afternoon after we share a bath and make love first in the tub. I will fuck him many times the rest of this week to make up for last night. But my poor pussy is so tired and hurts badly. But if Mark wants to fuck me then I'll let him if it makes him happy and he gets over this.

He doesn't know it yet, but this was the first of what will be me going to Daniel's place more often now without my husband. Yes, Mark will still get to watch us sometimes but not as often. Daniel wants to move this relationship along and move Mark's cuckolding along too. So sometimes Mark won't be with me. I'll make him wait at home like I did last night.

God the sex last night with Daniel was just AMAZING! It was unbelievable. I never fucked anyone like I fucked Daniel last night and I have never been fucked like Daniel fucked me. It was great waking up with him too. I just loved waking him up this morning by taking his cock into my mouth and sucking it, mmmmmm! Seeing him so soft and yet he was still as big as Mark is when he is hard!

It's amazing how big Daniel's cock gets. Just thinking of how I loved making him long and hard makes me wet right now between my legs. I swallow Daniel's cum now all the time -- I never spit it out. He told me his cum is too precious to not drink it all. I do it for him because from the beginning he wanted me to. Well he just told me to do it and I did. Actually I like it now. It makes me feel so bad and nasty! I also do Mark the same way now! He knows that I swallow Daniel's cum too and that Daniel was the first. But as long as I do it for Mark he seems to be OK with it. LOL!

So I think by the end of the week Mark will be OK when I tell him that Daniel wants me to stay the night with him again, maybe as much as once every two or three times we get together. We'll see. I'm going to start out with once or twice a month. Then I'll see how Mark takes it. I think as long as I show him and tell him how much I love him Mark will be OK with it eventually.

Actually he has to be because I'm going to do it. I don't think I can stop fucking Daniel or black men now that I have started. I haven't told Mark in so many words, but I think he gets the idea now! It's the best sex of my life and I feel so sexy and sensual when I'm with my lover.

I have to tell Mark that Daniel fucked my ass and I know he'll be upset with me. I'm hoping to tell him while I'm fucking him so he won't be too upset. I mean, Mark already knows that Daniel is fucking me more than him now and that I see him as often as I can. Mark knows that Daniel fucks me better than he ever does too, and he knows that Daniel makes me cum with his cock every time. Mark is OK with that and he tries, but he can't make me cum with his smaller cock any more now since I have been fucking Daniel.

But Mark's mouth gets me off very nicely! It really turns me on to tell Mark those things I do when I'm with Daniel and he's fucking me. You know -- like how big Daniel's black cock is compared to his small white one. And how Daniel can please me so much more than Mark can since Daniel has a much bigger cock. And I really think it turns Mark on too. He certainly jerks off enough while I'm being fucked and I talk to him about it that's for sure.

=========================

Mark's diary

November 6th

We just got home from visiting Amy's parents and picking up the kids. Amy told me today about the entire night she spent with Daniel without me.

She said that Daniel fucked her over and over again and one of those times he took her ass, her anal cherry. I was upset since I have wanted that for years and she never let me do it. That hurt me but I guess I understand how she is with Daniel. I mean, I know he has this hold over her sexually. And he is a better lover than I am and he has a bigger cock that pleases Amy like I can't do. So I can accept the fact that he got there first and took her ass before me. I mean, she told me that she just couldn't say no to him and I sort of understood.

He has this effect over her. She is like his whore, his slut, and his woman when they are together. I mean, even when I was with them watching then fuck, Amy didn't even know I was there most of the time. He fucks her until she doesn't think of anything else but his cock going in and out of her, making her cum. She is his totally when they are together. It's like a drug.

Plus she told me she smoked some weed so she most likely gave in from the lust and the drugs together. But it's done now. He fucked her virgin ass and took her cherry. But, what's worst is now she tells me her ass is his. Her ass belongs to her black lover and only him. She told me I couldn't fuck her back there as long as Daniel tells her not to let me.

We made love this afternoon and I know I made her feel good. She had me eat her pussy three times -- twice while she sat on my face. She loves it when she does that. I lay under her and she straddles my head and slowly lowers her pussy down on my mouth. Her juices flow much more freely I can tell you and she cums a lot more when she can sit on my face.

And then she fucked me. It was once but it was so good. I shot a huge load into her. I was saving it all morning. Now I wished I had saved it all night too. I shouldn't have jerked off last night while she was at Daniel's place being fucked by him. She'd asked me not to, but I was so hard and so sexually worked up I had to have some relief!