Dark Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex was so much milder compared to the way Daniel fucks her. His cock is so much bigger than my cock and I know she gets much more feeling from his. But Amy loves me to eat her and she was so sore from being with her lover all night I helped to sooth her burning pussy. I was happy to help her and she knows I love her so much. I love eating her pussy and being her husband, even if I have to share her sexually now with her black lover. I can only hope she'll eventually get tired of it and feel guilty enough to stop it. But I really don't see that happening any time soon. She has much too much lust for him right now. I'll give her whatever I can and I know she loves me everywhere else in our lives except the sex. That she has with Daniel.

Many people won't understand this set up at all. But it's like this. If I was bad at tennis and she was good, I would let her play tennis with someone who was better at it than me so she could enjoy it more. It's sort of the same thing with the sex she gets from Daniel. She enjoys it more with him and so I let her. But she comes home to me and we make love. I know she just fucks Daniel, she doesn't love him she just loves fucking him. I know she loves me. I think can live with that for now. I still think it's so hot to see her being fucked by his big black cock. I don't like not being there, but I guess I understand why she and Daniel wanted to be alone last night.

=======================

Amy's diary

November 7th

Well Mark is OK now with what happened yesterday. That's a relief. I wasn't so sure he'd be OK with me spending all night with Daniel. When I got home Mark undressed me slowly like I asked him to do. Well actually Daniel told me to have him do it. Mark undid every button on my blouse and saw the suck and bite marks on my breasts. God, Daniel really marked me up. Mark held each of my breasts in his hands and touched my nipples and saw me flinch.

I had bite and suck marks all over my breasts. Daniel did that on purpose to show Mark he had me good and wanted Mark to see it. Then Mark unhooked my skirt and let it drop to the floor. When I stepped out of it Mark could see the marks on my inner thighs and all around my pussy and ass. Again Mark stopped and looked at the marks and bruises which were again Daniel's ownership marks. Daniel put then on me to show Mark he'd processed me last night completely.

When Mark had the bath drawn he watched me get in slow and easy. My rear end and pussy hurt badly from being fucked so much and so hard yesterday. Mark knew something was wrong with my rear end. When he asked me, I told him about Daniel fucking my ass. Mark wasn't happy about that since he has wanted to do that for years and I never let him.

He asked me why I let Daniel fuck my ass rather than him since he is my husband. I told Mark it's hard to explain. I just have this desire to please Daniel sexually with my body and do anything he wants. I told Mark I'd do whatever Daniel wants and tells me to do with regards to sex with him. I told Mark its like he has this animal magnetism that I just can't resist, that I'm powerless to resist such a dominant and powerful and sexy man. Does that make any sense?

Now I know what all those other girls were talking about when they talked about their black men!

I have even started dressing the way Daniel wants me to dress. You know, sexier now, and I love to look sexy and slutty for him.

Mark told me that the reason he was so upset about last night was he didn't get to see me fuck Daniel all those times. He tells me he loves to watch me fuck Daniel. Good, because it sure makes me feel good and I love it too. The sex is always nastier and harder with Daniel than Mark. And yes I do things for Daniel that I don't do for Mark like letting him take my booty now. That's what Daniel calls it. I will swallow Daniel's cum, lick his asshole.

Like I say, I would do most anything for Daniel. I gave up my ass last night to him and then he told me that hole was his and only his. I was not to let Mark have it. Mark can kiss and lick my ass but he can't fuck it, that hole belongs to my black lover. So now my ass is reserved for my man, and Mark is not happy about it. But I told him today that Daniel made the rule. After I sucked him and fucked him all afternoon I believe Mark is over it now... I guess... I hope so anyway, because he won't get it.

Again I would do pretty much anything for Daniel because he has a bigger cock, threats me like a bitch in heat and, oh God, how he fucks me! Do I love Daniel? No. Yes. Well it's hard to answer that. I definitely have strong feelings for him. But, I'm not sure if you can call it love, maybe deep passionate lust! I know that I love the sex and will do just about anything he wants sexually.

Last night was the first time I was with Daniel alone without Mark and we spent a great deal of time fucking and him teaching me things to make me a better 'bitch at fucking' as he calls it. He told me I have a lot to learn but I learn quickly, so he's happy to teach me. He told me before I left in the morning that we would do this again.

We have to make sure Mark gets used to it. I asked him what we would do and he said we might stay in and just fuck like we did last night. Or we might go out and get some food, or watch a movie or some sports. But it really doesn't matter to me. I love spending time with Daniel. I especially love both of us being naked, laying on his rug or sofa, or bed. It's such a turn on to see his black body move and his cock swing as we walk or play around in his place.

We hung out and smoke some weed. It was my first time doing that. I have always been a 'good girl' in college so it was wild smoking weed with a black guy who was nude and had a hard on. He is so free and doesn't have any hang-ups about being nude all the time I was with him. I mean even when we fucked and he became soft he didn't seem to care. He had sort of proudly exhibited his body to me. And he has me now feeling and doing the same thing. I was nude the entire time we were together.

He even laughed at the amount of cum I had running down my leg as we held each other and watched porno movies after we fucked. I didn't shower for an hour afterwards. He had the plug in my pussy holding his cum in me. But some still came out around the plug and ran down my leg. It felt so nasty and it felt funny to almost always have something up in my pussy.

Daniel told me the next time we were together alone without my cuckold, that's what he calls Mark now, we might go out to a special club. We also talked about us and about what we both think and want as this sexual relationship grows between us. We talked about what is ahead for all three of us, especially Mark.

I think Mark has made a big mistake in getting me to fuck Daniel because I won't stop it now. We got to know each other much better sexually too, much better. Since Mark wasn't there I was much more relaxed and open to Daniel in every way. My body is covered with suck marks as proof of ownership. Mark knows Daniel owns me sexually now, I'm sure of it, and I think that today he has accepted it fully. I know I have.

===========================

(Amy's personal diary)

November 7th

Daniel asked me yesterday if Mark has ever cleaned my pussy out when I got home after being fucked by him? I told him 'no', that I wash and shower first! Daniel said as deep as he cums in me that Mark is still eating his cum regardless of how much I clean up. I know I have sat on my husband's face and he has licked me for a very long time. If there was any of Daniel's cum still up inside me it would have come out and since I was sitting on his face it must have dripped in Mark's mouth! So I'm pretty sure he has tasted my black lover's cum during some of the times I've come home after being with Daniel.

I mean he is right. He cums so deep inside me that even when I shower and wash I'm sure there is still some inside me. So it just goes to figure that if I sit on my husband's face for a time and he licks and sucks on my pussy that this cum would eventually run out or drip out and it would have to go into Mark's mouth!

That idea makes me so hot thinking about Mark eating some of my lover's cum! Maybe one night Mark could clean us both up after we fuck. You know lick our cum off of Daniel's cock and then eat his cum out of my pussy. I think I would like to see Mark actually suck Daniel's cock. I'll have to think about that some more before I say anything, if I do say anything. It makes me so hot thinking about it because it's so nasty, dirty and bad. I love being bad for and with Daniel.

Sometimes I wonder if Mark really is a true cuckold and a sissy, like Daniel tells me he is. I mean Mark is letting a real man like Daniel fuck his wife, right? What does that make Mark? Mark has not said that he wants to be a cuckold or -- actually after last night -- now likes being a true cuckold. But he says seeing me being fucked by Daniel really turns him on.

I think Daniel has a plan to make Mark more submissive and subservient to him so he can fuck me whenever he wants without Mark saying or doing anything about it. He wants Mark to accept it fully and not cause trouble. Daniel told me that one-day Mark would be eating my pussy to get me ready to be fucked. When I was ready, Daniel would just tell Mark to roll over and get out of the way. Then Daniel told me he would move in between my legs so he could fill me with his big black cock and fuck me, maybe even in our bed at our house as Mark sat right next to us and watch us do it.

Daniel said that when Mark sits on the other side of me and wipes his mouth after eating my pussy it would be then that Daniel would know that Mark was really a full blown cuck. And he knew that he could take me anytime he wanted and Mark would help him do it. I moaned, thinking that he could actually do it. Daniel could take me right there in Mark's bed as my husband held my hand or guided the big black cock into my wet waiting pussy! And Mark could watch as we fucked. When that happened it would show that Mark would be a complete cuckold and we would all never be the same.

It's working, too. I mean, I spent the night with Daniel, and Mark wasn't there. And when I got home Mark was completely crazy like I was sure he would be. I mean he was really upset. But Daniel told me how to fix it and it really didn't take very long to have Mark all calmed down and he began eating my pussy again. And a little while later when he began to make love to me again and was telling me he loved me again. It's like Daniel can tell what Mark will do and say!

Last night as we lay there with cum all over me, Daniel asked me if one day we would really cuckold Mark to the point that I would never stop fucking and sucking him or maybe another black man I was with or would have in the future. He told me he would just tell Mark to stop fucking me. He would have complete control over Mark and his cuckolding by then. He would be able to direct Mark to not fuck me or even touch me sexually. He could touch me lovingly and even eat my pussy when I wanted him to do it. But with fucking, Daniel would be the one and only one who could have my body. The idea of all that thrilled and at the same time scared me.

Daniel said: "At first it would be for a week baby. We would cuckold him for a week and he would see me fuck you every day, all the time, and yet he wouldn't have you at all the entire week. Then we'll do it for two weeks and then a month and then longer, maybe permanently."

I felt my pussy begin to leak, thinking of Daniel fucking me everyday.

He then told me: "One day baby, you'll fuck me and only me. You won't fuck or suck Mark at all any more. Mark will watch us and just be allowed to jerk off for relief. Then we will even stop him from doing that. He won't even be allowed to go jerking off unless you or I let him. And he'll have his sex life governed by you or me or both of us."

While I could live with that, Mark wouldn't be happy, that's for sure. So I told Daniel we'd better not try that. At least not for awhile anyway. Mark's not ready for that yet. Daniel asked me to think about it. He told me that when we did it he would come over and fuck me every other night for a month while Mark got to watch us after the kids were asleep. He said Mark could jerk off and cum all over his legs and stomach like he always did but that Daniel would be the only one to fuck me. I told him I'd think about it.

I even let Daniel piss on me last night in the heat of our passion. He had fucked me every way I could think of, and then in the shower he peed on my face and tits. He told me to close my eyes and hold my breath and face him as I knelt in the shower. Then he pissed on me! OMG! I can't believe I wrote that down. Mark doesn't know about that and won't ever. No one will! It was shocking at first, but to be on my knees in front of him and holding his big hard black cock while he sprayed my hair, face and tits was such a turn on and made me feel very subservient to Daniel, which I am.

It's funny -- if a man had called me a bitch or pissed on me before, I would've slapped his face or killed him. But with Daniel I love being his bitch and servant. It's like he holds this power over me all the time. I would do anything sexually for Daniel. But that... well that last night made me feel completely submissive, nasty, and wonderful at the same time

We cleaned up and I called home as he was fucking me again. And he told me to tell my husband I was spending the night with him. It was so erotic telling Mark I was staying with Daniel just like that and as Daniel fucked me deep. Then hanging up on him just like Daniel told me to do before Mark could respond or protest about it. God, Daniel has so much control over me now it's scary and bad! I love being bad for my black lover.

Sometimes Daniel will put his thick index finger or his thumb up my ass when he is fucking my pussy. He played with my pussy hole when he took my ass last night. Since Daniel suggested it to me, I've been fantasizing about having 2 cocks now. One in my pussy and the other one in my ass, fucking me at the same time. Seems like something I see in the porno films I watch with Daniel.

I think it would feel incredible to have 2 big cocks in me at the same time, fucking me hard. The second cock would be black too. Sorry Mark! Daniel insisted that it would be black. Maybe I could suck Mark's cock while the two black men fuck me? That would be damn hot! All my holes filled. Daniel calls it 'vacuuming the bitch'.

Daniel also told me about this bar that he wants to take me to sometime, but without Mark. It's an Interracial bar and he tells me it would be full of big cock black men and white, Asian or Latin women who all wanted to be blackened just like me. No husbands or boyfriends of the women are admitted on Saturday night. It's only for the bitches and their black lovers.

Daniel told me I'd learn a lot about fucking black men when we go there. I'm looking forward to it. I want to learn everything Daniel can teach me about sex with big cock black men. I wonder about Mark accepting all of this and think I can get him to do it if we go slow. Well, he started this and now he has to live with it.