All Comments on 'Dark Fantasy'

by SilkThreads

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Skye_subSkye_subover 7 years ago
loved it

Great storytelling. Sexy and Capitvating. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT story!!!!!!!!!

I'm am a writer , economist , with master's degrees in business and finance , also banking and financial planning. I have all to often seen very ugly side of both business and money. Your story warmed my heart for the rare ethical and good that can happen when good people do the right thing [ i wish it happened more often] but what a happy ending. Have never given a 5 star rating before but You deserve all 5 stars. To use a hack quote " you've made an old man very happy! Please keep writing and THANK YOU !!

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 7 years ago
Excellent Excellent

What a treat the best piece I have read in over a year in this genre. I don't often comment here anymore but this deserves full praise Sir well done!

I gave it a 5 as it was well written and the sex almost stoke material. The scenes were very well described and I like the the jump to different POV's. The premise was good and the plot well managed.

For me the ending was a bit too quick. I personally would have liked more detail in her few weeks of training especially those well described sexual dominance encounters with the story split into two postings.

Like the anonymous poster under GREAT story!!!!!!! I too work in the big Corporate Financial Sector and I despise the kind people described in this fantasy who work in it.

Finally to all those annoying Anonies out there......... before you even post that you did not like it, you could write better, and a comma was in the wrong place or yes there are flaws in the take over strategy. No one who counts gives a flying fuck about your views on a piece of well thought out erotic FICTION (ask uncle google to explain if you have never heard of the word) so do us all a favour and STFU. Sorry Sir I had to say that!!

Thanks again SilkThreads for making another Jaded Old Man happy today!!!! Perhaps a follow on???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yoi must be joking

if true you showed you true colours forget her getting screwed remember the bit about beating the crap out of someone at least your ex wife aqnd daughter are well red who coul be satisfied with your small one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous