Dark Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

With her diminutive pale hand, she inserted him down to the place where his foreskin started, and moaned.

Marcus urged, "Relax your pussy, baby, like I told you last time." Now I could see her tummy rising and falling as she tried to relax her pussy muscles enough for him to stretch her the way he intended.

I was still standing at the side of the bed, about 6 feet away from them. What I now realized from watching him push and yes, also from having his cock in my mouth, was that he was actually a good deal bigger than I had previously thought. A lot of his cock had been hidden under the bulge of his belly. As he thrust into her very slowly, I thought the downward push was not going to end.

He was going for broke on his first thrust and Maggie winced, saying "OW.... OW.... OWWWWW...."

He pulled and then jammed his cock hard into her pussy again, making a liquid noise as he slid deep into her stretched vagina.

Marcus was not a total animal, he withdrew, albeit slowly. As he did so, I saw Maggie's pussy juices coating his cock completely down to his balls with a little pool of whitish fluid collected there. His manhood glistened dark black in the dimness of the bedside lamp.

Maggie breathed, "Whew, sorry, that was just a little sudden and you went all the way into my cervix. But don't stop Honey. Be back inside me. It hurts sometimes when you're really deep, but it hurts soooo good."

Her tummy moved up and down in anticipation. A vein at her neck was pulsing. I saw that her outer lips we swollen for him, and as he rubbed his head up and down over her already stretched inner lips, she relaxed a bit, her hands relaxing their grip on his arms.

This time, with a single thrust, he was coupled with her again. His cock was reaching territory that mine had never explored, that much I was sure of. Each time Marcus pulled out he looked between Maggie's legs to see her inner cunt lips stretched and clinging to his cock head. Then he smiled again and pushed his cock back in just as far as before.

I watched silently from the right side of the bed. His big ass moved up and down like a machine, and I began to appreciate that his athletic skill didn't stop at the football field. His smooth black back began to glisten with sweat. I could see drops forming at the top of his ass crack and he pumped endlessly for what was certainly longer than I have ever gone without a break.

Certain parts of this journal I have written for dramatic effect, using dialog from memory (which is always faulty), but I would swear that he fucked Maggie without stopping literally for over 15 minutes only changing pace to heighten his own pleasure (I know - glanced at clock.) I now understood where the rank musky sex and sweat smell the lingered in our bed from last month came from.

Like a V-8 engine ticking over, I saw and heard the steady slap-slap-slap of his pubes on hers, the rise and all of his broad black belly, Maggie's pussy farts as he stretched her on each down stroke then pulled her pussy back with each upstroke. Whenever he drove his cock hard, Maggie responded with a little "Unngh" sound, the air getting knocked out of her lungs.

He supported himself on his forearms and knees while he alternated between quick fucking strokes and much longer ones. I could see the pinkish incision marks on both of his knees from numerous repairs to football injuries, but otherwise he was a large black mass as he continued to turn my wife into his love slave as she writhed under him, circling her hips to feel every inch of him.

Marcus talked dirty to her during all this saying things like "Yeah Fuck me, fucking cunt. You my ho'! Raise that ass and take my cock when I fuck you lazy slut. I'm gonna fill you with so much cum, you be dripping for days."

Maggie always loved dirty talk when we fucked, and this absolutely turned her on even more, if that was even possible.

For her part. Maggie alternated between kissing him very deeply taking his tongue in her mouth, licking his sweat, and sucking his nipples. She responded to his control of their fucking by moving her hips in a circular screwing motion. She kept this up to please him but stopped often, lacking his animal stamina. When she rested, she caressed his ass or ran her hands up and down his broad sides, wiping his sweat on her ribs and tits as I watched him bring her to orgasm. Maggie tends to cum quickly; it's just her nature, and I saw all the telltale signs of her rising a bit before I heard her cry out - the flush of her face, the slight grimace, the little yelp of pleasure and pain.

Looking on, I also believe that a number of times he pushed her cervix open from he little expressions of pain on her face, but she seemed to be lost to him in sheer lust, so the little 'ouches' and 'ows' diminished over time as he continued to open and stretch her pussy. Suddenly, she rose to orgasm with an audible outpouring of pleasure.

In the middle of their fucking—I think after he felt her cum—he turned tender toward her saying, "Oh yeah, you my woman now. You mine now baby, feel what I got for you."

Although Maggie relaxed after her orgasm, she continued to fuck him back. "Oh yes, I am yours. All that and more for you; yours alone, yours to use, yours for always. My Master."

Although Marcus may have believed this, I knew Maggie's capacity for acting, for role playing, so I was not as hurt as you may think.

"You ready for it, slut? Ready to take Big Daddy's cum?" He was clearing building toward his own climax, ready to explode into Maggie's waiting vagina.

Suddenly his big ass tensed and I saw it dimple as he shoved in extra hard to stretch his cock and Maggie's vagina.His ass tensed a couple more times as he lost himself to his climax. Moving to one side of the chair, I witnessed his balls spasm, and suddenly the area around Maggie's expanded vagina was filled surrounded all around with a flood of creamy white sperm. She gripped his body and pushed her hips up toward him to milk even more from his exploding cock. She slid her hands down to his ass cheeks and pulled him to her. Her legs struggled vainly to make it around his waist. Sweat ran freely from both of them.

"Oh fuck, muthafuck. muthafuck," he kept repeating, laughing a low and hearty laugh. He made a couple more thrusts to push his cum further into her pussy, then stroked her very weakly and quietly as his spasms subsided.

He rolled off her to her left on the bed. Her loins were creamed with his cum, and both her thighs and the kinky hair around his cock were matted with his cum and the receptive juices of my wife's vagina. I looked right between Maggie's still-bent knees and open crotch to see how open her vagina now was, after experiencing a good 20 or more minutes of being stretched by his cock.

Marcus lay back sweating, and his cock though softened looked nevertheless large both in length and in circumference. Maggie nestled in his sweaty nook, and played idly with his nipples and ran her hand down his ample belly.

They both laughed a little and talked pillow talk about various thing including how much he loved the way Maggie kept screwing and circling his cock; how he almost came a couple times but held back because 'his bitches always cum first'; how he could feel his cock forcing open the previously tight ring of her cervix; how he loved the way she responded to him like a hot slut.

The more I heard, the more I wanted this man out of my house and my bed. The last straw was when he said offhandedly, "For rizzle baby, how your blondy daughter gonna feel to have a little brother with kinky black hair for to play with."

Maggie turned toward him onto her left side, nestled against his sweaty body. She lazily swung her right leg across his body, her right arm sliding over his bulk, lovingly massaging his stomach and his chest and nipples. He turned his head toward her and they began several minutes of deep kissing. From my vantage point, I saw his thick dark lips cover her mouth. Maggie's cheeks depressed as she sucked his tongue rhythmically. Marcus turned toward her, fitting his beefy black leg between hers and rocking his thigh against her crotch. His hands were all over her back, fondling and squeezing her ass. Her hands were hidden from my view, but it was obvious that she was running her hands over his back and ample ass with complete and lustful abandon.

He began to nuzzle her neck and playfully bite, raising what would become purple hickeys in the nape of her neck. She held then stroked his head to hold him into position, accepting his marks of ownership. After a bit, she stretched with catlike grace and said, "God, I stink. I need to take a shower, care to join me?"

She slid off the bed with her back to me, facing her black lover. She took his hand, looking so demure against his hug frame and led him into our walk in shower, holding his cock gently and tenderly, looking back over her shoulder at that man who had become at least for now her undisputed master. I sat there in the deep shadow of the reading nook in our bedroom; I puffed out my cheeks and blew out through pursed lips, trying to understand all this. Was this Maggie getting back at me for playing with Debbie or was she having feelings for this black man.

They played in the shower together, but I had no stomach to look in on them. I walked out in the hallway, and passing the open bathroom door saw through the fog of the shower door Maggie lavishing her soap filled hands over his penis and balls. She was laughing flirtatiously with him, which is so untypical of my usually serious wife.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge after several minutes walked dejectedly back up stairs, passing the bathroom again. The glass door was still fogged of course, but their action was obvious. Maggie as on her knees as he faced the back of the shower. Her face was buried deep in the crack of his ass as she gripped his hips, lavishing her tongue on his asshole and kissed his broad ass cheeks. Never had I seen her give herself with such abandon. Needless to say, I was shocked by her devotion to pleasing him whatever the cost to her self respect.

I heard his deep baritone moaning and urging her on, "Yeah, you my hungry little slut; show me you my bitch. Lick that asshole, lick it good"

I went back to he armchair, scratching my head, just reflecting on the situation. Was Maggie punishing me for my dalliance with Debbie, or was she truly enthralled with yet another black man. After another 15 minutes of this they turned off the shower and Marcus emerged first.

While Maggie towel dried her hair, Marcus fished around in the pockets of his trousers which had long since become a part of the litter on the bedroom floor. After only a second or two, called to Maggie saying, "Come in here Big Daddy got something for you and I want nipple dick over in the corner to see it too.

Maggie came over to our bed an sat beside Marcus, totally nude, her hair still slightly wet. She threw her left leg over his right, playfully running her hand over the beefy thigh of the man who had used her as his private slut. She looked at him quizzically.

He started out by saying, "Baby, I been thinking bout this since we started texting. I wasn't sure before tonight, but now I am. You one exciting bitch, and I want to claim you. I want to stretch this fine white pussy every night" as his right hand plunged between her thighs.

I could see his massaging her mound with his huge hand, and Maggie's nipples tilting upwards within several second of being touched by him. Clearly her appetite for his animal lust was awakening yet again.

He continued, "Lookit, you my women now; hell, maybe you even my Baby Mama by now."

He opened a jewelry box and from my vantage point it looked like a gold chain. It could have been a bracelet, but too short for a necklace. Marcus explained that it was an anklet. With his bulky black hands he lifted her right leg and worked clumsily at fastening it around her right ankle. The anklet sported a single charm - a black spade with a gold "Q" in the middle, dangling from it.

He smiled at his handiwork, and explained, "See, when a woman wears this on her right leg it means she is exclusively a back man's property. He went on, "Now when we go out clubbing, then you wears it outside your stockings; that lets the rest of the brothas know you goes bareback with me."

Next he pulled out a thumb ring from the box, and slid that on her left thumb. He seemed to know her size, I thought; either that or they had shopped for these trinkets together.

I knew enough about the symbolism of the ring to know that being worn on the same hand as her wedding rings meant she is cuckolding her husband.

Marcus drove the point home by saying to her, "Remember to wear it all the time with the anklet, so everyone be knowing a brotha done made your husband a cuck boy."

I couldn't take this crap any more, stood up and stomped the two steps over to the bed and faced them. In one maneuver, this bastard had taken Maggie from plaything to possession, and I wasn't having any of it. "That's it," I said, "Get out. Get out of my bed, my house and my wife's pussy. Now."

"You too late, man." Marcus said staring me down. "She don't want no more of your little white dick; After she been stretched by my cock, she can't even feel you no more. Man, she's a black man's woman now."

He looked at Maggie, "Ain't that right?"

Maggie blushed from her neck down between her cleavage. He rubbed his ample left hand over her left thigh, still draped over his leg. He traced his finer onto her upper thigh and said, "Next we got ta get you a tat right here, so no white man will dare to mess with you again."

"One more thing, " he said lightly sliding his hand over Maggie's slender thigh. He reached into the nightstand and came back wit ha round pill dispenser in his hand. Both Maggie and I recognized them and individually our eyes registered surprise --in his firm grasp were Maggie's birth control pills. "You ain't be needing these any more. We don' want nothing to block my seed, right?"

For the first time of the night, I smiled and thought, "Well played, my black friend."

There was no way that Maggie was actually going to consent to being his - as he called it - "Baby Mama." This guy has lost his mind, I thought. Maggie may be doing payback for my screwing Debbie, but this guy just called her bluff.

"You want to be my Baby Mama, right? You ready for that?" He continued. Maggie looked tongue-tied, with tears welling in her eyes. She stammered out, "I... I... I..."

Marcus looked at her, his black eyes drilling through her soul. "Marcus, having a man's child is serious, and anyway I am 41. I might not be able to conceive that easily. I never intended for things to go this far. I... I..." she continued to make excuses.

Marcus sat down beside her on the bed then put his big left hand over her lips to stifle her protests. Then running his thumb over her lips, he spoke softly but commandingly, "You know you need what I got. An' you know how bad you want it. Look, close your eyes - even when I ain't inside you, you can feel it, feel your need. If you don't do just what I say, I walk and never come back. And we both know you ain't gonna let that happen. You already aching' inside from needing my cock. Ain't that right girl?"

He continued to run his fat thumb over her slightly parted lips and then moved his thumb slowly in and out of her willing mouth.

With her eyes closed as he had commanded, Maggie seemed almost hypnotized, as she softly began to suck his offered thumb. She continued to suck and run her tongue over his dark thumb a low continuing moan coming from deep within her. I saw this standing close to the bed, incredulous at this turn. Maggie was really happily submitting to his every command. This didn't track at all. Maggie was always willful, stubborn and self possessed. But now, it was quite the opposite. She seemed a woman possessed. A woman who had willingly made an important decision

Looking at me again, Marcus said, "Why don't you go back over and sit down while I breed yo wife."

He took his thumb from her lips and began to position her on the edge of the bed in doggie position. She moved as if in a trance, weakly compliant. She looked back over her right shoulder, her gaze tracking down his body then visibly stopping at his swollen cock, eagerly if unconsciously licking her lips. Backing away slowly, with what had to be a "what the fuck" look on my face, Once again the scent of his arousal controlled my wife's every reaction. I noted that her nostrils flared to take in all of his musky scent. I was still standing close enough to see her mons again becoming very red and swollen, pulsing slightly, eager to feel his cock pushing her lips open, eager to accept his cock, which was slowly raising toward the ceiling and Maggie's pale milky white buttocks and eager pussy. In doggie position, her breasts were now engorged with excitement, her stiff nipples pointing straight down.

My fair skinned, freckled Irish-American wife was now his willing concubine, her mind cleared of everything not connected with her lustful need to be penetrated by his now very swollen cock.

I started to pull him away from Maggie. Marcus pushed me away with his powerful right hand. "If you good, you can stay and watch me breed my new baby mama; an' we gonna need you to clean both of us up after we cum."

Moving back toward the offered target of my wife's swollen mons and her glistening pink inner lips, he said, "Yeah now girl, we gonna continuate, consecrate, and consummate," he said laughing heartily.

He moved between her open legs, leaned forward with both his big hands on her hips. I sat back into the chair slowly, my mouth agape. Maggie shivered as the huge purple mushroom of his head stretched her pussy to a wide circumference -- incredibly wide and further than she had ever opened to accept my dick during our lovemaking.

Moving slowly forward he elicited a gasp from Maggie's open lips and a moaned "Mmmmmmm" from her throat, and then "OHHHHHHHH.... YESSSSS..... "

Marcus said in low voice, "Thass it girl, push back and get your cock. Push 'til you feel me hit yo' womb baby."

Then, as Maggie screwed her butt toward his belly, pushing the foreskin back from his shaft, her pussy stretched perhaps to the point of pain or perhaps extreme ecstasy. As she moved forward, I could see his stationary cock, huge and glistening black with her juices. The inner lining of her pussy sucked back and clinging to his cock. Again she thrust back against him, biting her lower lip, her eyes half closed.

Maggie settled into a steady rocking rhythm. Every time she pushed against him she gasped, "OOHHHH.... ".

I could see the nipple not hidden by her arm, which was already hard grow harder and redder in the light of the bedside lamp.

Suddenly, Marcus raised his right hand and slapped Maggie's right ass cheek solidly. As his hand lifted, I could see the bright red imprint of his huge paw. "Bitch, I tol' you to push your cunt on my cock until you can feel me in your womb."

Maggie drew a sharp breath. "I'm going to spank that lazy white ass of yours until you learn your position" Marcus slurred.

This snapped me out of my trace. "What the fuck, you bastard. That's it; get out before I kick your ass. You don't dare touch my wife like that."

"Back off, muthafucka, " he said pointing his huge index finger at me. "She know she need to be taught her position. Get the fuck outta here."

My hands were clenched in fists of rage ready to spring at him, push his huge body away from my wife. With his right arm alone he held me at bay.

"Boy, you don' get it. This bitch needs to be ridden hard and broken. Because you wasn't man enough to train her right to begin with, my cock is plowing her pussy and I done replaced you, When she got three of my babies to raise, she won't be stepping of line no more." he said.

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers