Dark Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if to punctuate his criticism, he pushed his hard rod inside Maggie, stroking her a couple times. Maggie bit her lower lips slightly and moaned.

Maggie broke the tension of the moment. There were tears in her eyes as she said, "Jack, stop. It's ok.. You should leave -- just go to the other bedroom. Do it now. Sorry honey."

Accepting his ownership of her body, she lowered her head to the mattress, resting on one shoulder in an even more subservient position. She reached back to massage his ripe-plum sized balls tenderly, and said meekly, "I'm sorry Baby, I want to feel you in my womb too. Sooo Badddd. See?"

With that she thrust back hard on his cock. His rod pistoned forward in its loose foreskin, sheathed in the grip of Maggie's excited pussy.

Clearly, they both felt the wild thrill of sexual abandon. Maggie reached forward, her neck tensed; both arms stretched forward, her hands bunching the sheets under her. Marcus' eye closed in ecstasy, and his hips jutted forward against Maggie's willing ass cheeks. As she moved her hips forward to please the lover who now laid his claim to her, several inches of his black cock were exposed and now glistened with a coating of the juices from her pussy, now obviously in complete ecstasy.

Again she thrust back on his cock, as he held his body stationary, and watched approvingly and in complete ecstasy as Maggie impaled her body on his cock. She moaned both in pleasure and pain as she pushed hard against him. I watched several more times as she continued to work his swollen cock deep into her vagina.

I gritted my teeth and threw up my arms in disgust. Walking out of the room and shaking my head, I looked back to see Marcus smacking Maggie's ass with one hand and fondling her ankle, now sporting the shiny jewelry of her willing enslavement to him. I caught a final, very potent and distinct whiff of his strong male scent. I was forced to admit that it was an exciting, intoxicating, primeval, masculine smell of a dominating alpha male. As I look back on it now, I remember that the sight and fragrance of Maggie's cunt was more than enough to make me hard, and outside their line of sight, I reached to touch my own erection.

Outside the bedroom door, I heard her yelp as she again felt the palm of his hand come down on her ass. In our marriage, I had never seen her this aroused. I groaned as I recognized my own need for a climax. I sat in the spare bedroom, and unzipped my pants, then reached in to squeeze and stroke my own penis. The ache was too much to bear. Whenever I closed my eyes I could see them gyrate in flashes of sweat soaked flesh. I could even feel my once-reserved wife a few feet away moving her pussy to take his hot cock deeper inside. I came in hot gushing streams, as hard as I have ever climaxed.