Dark Horizons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now looked down and for the first time seeing her own body witnessed first person what she had seen as a voyeur watching interracial porn Marcus shared with her - a pair of jet black hands cupping and squeezing her tiny milk-white breasts. Her brain was unable to process this completely, but her body reacted on it's own accord. Several things happened simultaneously. She was suddenly short of breath and her armpits began to soak with sweat. Worst of all, she became aware that her pussy was gushing wetly, and she became incredibly embarrassed at her lack of control. Her face turned a bright red as she became aware that her thong was soaked. A part of her prayed that Marcus's hands would not go there.

In fact, she had made an unconscious calculation, rooted in her Catholic school education when he first pulled her top off, that as long as she kept her panties on, she was still in control and could pull back from the brink. She would do whatever it took to keep her panties on. This reasoning part of her brain was at war with another part, her lustful animal brain that was praying just as fervently that his hands would move into her pants and soon. The animal part sucked her already flat tummy down toward her backbone to give Marcus's hand more space to slide under her flimsy shorts in case he wanted that. Neither of them knew it at the time, but her belly would never again be as flat as at that moment.

Marcus continued to flick her nipples with both hands for a few more minutes, inflicting both pain and pleasure on her young tits. He then pushed her head to the left on his chest and with his right hand pushed against her left cheek so she would be lined up so that he could invade her mouth with his tongue. He expected some resistance – previously when he tried to kiss her, the most he got was pursed lips or the slightest parting of her mouth. Instead, this time, she threw herself into the kiss, mouth wide open, breathing hard sucking his tongue.

Marcus decided that although he probably no longer needed the pretense of tenderness, but something was holding him back.

He considered ravaging her, but he felt an unexplained tenderness toward this girl. Perhaps it was simply the way she had completely accepted him and all the bullshit he taught her about black men's superiority. Perhaps it was the fact that her mother now carried her new baby half brother, perhaps he was curious to see, in the long run how far he could take her as a lover and how she would compare to her mother, but something made him continue to take her slowly, to build up to breaking her cherry.

Tenderly, almost lovingly, his hand descended under her shorts, and he was almost shocked to feel how wet she was. His palm stroked the soft down of her pussy hair, and rested on her mons.

She wanted him bad, and he would milk that to the hilt. He lifted her off his chest and placed her to his left as though she weighed nothing. He turned on his left side and she turned on her right to face him. He stroked her hair with his right hand and she leaned forward to get another deep kiss. For her, no kiss had ever made her feel funny like this inside.

Certainly neither of the neither of the two white boys or even the one girl she had kissed at summer softball camp when she was 15. Her stomach was churning and her pussy wet with desire. She had already had a small orgasm when she looked down to see Marcus's black hands on her breasts, and she felt another one building. Marcus leaned across to suck her left breast again and his right hand reached up into the leg of her baggie shorts to massage her pussy. She gasped in amazement at the way it made her feel, and moaned at how incredible his thick lips felt on her breast. She surprised herself by leaning across the small divide and with her free hand, began to kiss and caress his shaven head and his neck. She wanted him desperately now. She wanted him intimately, as intimately as a white woman could want a black man. She wanted him to take all of her.

Marcus tugged at her shorts and they started to slide down off her hip. She quickly clamped her thighs together, an automatic reaction from her Catholic training. Marcus looked up from her swollen and red breast,, stroked her hair and asked, her, "Baby, what's wrong. Tell your man what's wrong sugar"

Jennifer relaxed her thighs and put her hand over his, holding it to her pussy lips. No one had ever spoken to her in such terms of endearment before, calling her "baby" and "sugar" while making her feel like this. She ventured, "I.. I .. Nothing is wrong. Nothing at all..." then, experimentally, she added "Baby" to the end of her sentence.. "Nothing is wrong...Baby." For she felt he now was her baby, her lover man, her black king. She could finally use a term of endearment and have it mean something. She lay on her back, her left hand stroking his head and begged him, "Darling, please take my shorts and my panties off, Please.. Baby.."

She bridged her back, and leaning on her arms, raised her hips for him to strip her off. As the shorts dropped to her ankles, and the thong pulled away, still clinging to her wetness she lowered her ass back on the bed. Marcus returned is attention to her breasts, sucking her entire breast between his hot, thick lips he bit her nipple between his teeth, inflicting a mixture of pain and pleasure on her. She muttered under her breath, "Ohhh... Ohhh.. Oh My God... Oh my God"

When she saw Marcus's hand return to cup her pussy and then for the first time felt his thumb circle her clit, making in emerge from its hood, the sight of his masterful black hand on her white skin brought her to a sudden and unexpected orgasm. Her nipples stiffened, and Marcus bit them a little harder. This magnified her climax and she pushed her pussy hard against his hand.

Now, he had already begun the next step in her preparation by inserting his thick middle finger into her thoroughly wet cunt and stroking her. She was on the verge of passing out, it felt so good. It created little aftershocks that began building her to another climax. She was so embarrassed to keep cumming like this – a second time just from his mouth and his hands. She kissed him long and hard sucking his tongue with abandon. Marcus enjoyed this for a long minute before breaking the kiss. His middle finger was lazily stroking her pussy, while his thumb continued to press against her young clit.

He kissed her softly and whispered, "Baby, you know what's going to happen tonight. You know, right, sugar?

Breathing heavily, her body naked in the fading sunlight, she said hesitantly, "Yes... Yes.. I know," then added, " I know... Baby."

Marcus continued to stroked her with his finger, saying, "I ain't gonna lie, the first time gonna hurt like a mutha-fuck, but once you get past this first time, then you'll start to love it, to crave my cock, to feel real, real good. You feel what I'm saying, suga'?"

She nodded shakily, "Yes, I feel what you're saying... Baby."

Across the room, a hip hop rap talked of bitches and 'hos and she really understood the lyrics and that it's what she would become tonight. She would become his bitch, his 'ho.

Marcus moved her hand to his cock and said, "Why don't you show how a white girl respects her man, how she gets him ready to fuck her."

She started to tug his shorts, but he slapped her naked white ass and admonished her, "Uh-uh girl. You know better than that. You know what to do, bitch."

She smarted with shame when he called her "bitch", but she also knew it was his right, now as her black lover to call her out when she disrespected. Degradation was part of a black man's rights to his woman when she failed to please him. Embarrassed, she slipped off the bed as he rose to stand in front of her, pressing down on her shoulders and pushing her to her knees.

She extended her arms up to his hips then kissed his cock through the fabric of his trainers and began to pull them down. As they descended past his belly, she began to see it emerge, inches from her face. Even before she saw his cock, she knew this was where she belonged, kneeling at the feet of a superior male. She had seen this many times in the porn Marcus streamed to her, and now she was lucky enough to be living it. She was overcome with excitement.

Still only partly erect, its head covered by his foreskin, his cock was poking up like a capital letter "J" toward his belly. Jennifer pulled his shorts off with the anticipation of a child unwrapping her long awaited Christmas gift, her vagina actually spasming when the head appeared.

As the shorts dropped to the floor and she beheld his enormous black cock, with its many ridges and veins, she started to move closer. Suddenly, she recoiled from the pungent scent coming from his foreskin and his enormous ball sac. She wasn't sure she could get past that to put her mouth on him. In the week, months and years to come, she would grow to crave his funky odor to the point where she would lubricate simply when he entered the room, but tonight, her first night with him, it was overpowering.

She was uncertain where to start, and what to do. She began by kissing the head with her closed lips and kissing along one side. She stroked him, her hand barely covering half its circumference. In a fit of annoyance, Marcus pulled her face away, slapped her face slightly saying. "Look cunt, you know better than that. Now get down and suck it bitch."

Her face reddened, her eyes on the verge of tears. She was not good enough for him and he was ashamed of her. He stroked her face tenderly and said, "Shhh, it's all good Baby, jes' try again."

Determined to make him proud of her she began again in earnest. She pulled his foreskin back, recoiling again from the odor, wrinkled her nose but wrapped her lips tightly around his huge cock head. She moved her mouth up and down his purple-black head and then began to stroke him with both hands. She tasted his precum for the first time, and it tasted sweet and wonderful to her. She gathered it from his pee slit onto her tongue and began to circle his huge mushroom shaped head with it.

This began to get a reaction from him as she sucked him as far back in her mouth as she thought possible. Even though he was only 5 or 6 inches in her mouth, he was beginning to enjoy the sweet sensations of her servicing of his cock. Her innocence and her earnestness were something he had never experienced before, not with the cheerleaders or the football groupies who had always sought him out with ulterior motives. This girl was something different, something extraordinary. As he reached down to stroke her golden hair, he felt her devotion as she moved her mouth back and forth over his cock, now on the verge of spasming hot cum in her innocent mouth.

Marcus assumed the role of her mentor and her master, instructing her to better pleasure him. He urged her, "That's it Baby, now take my foreskin in yo' mouth. Lick it real good. Yeah, bitch, nibble on it." She did as he ordered and he was starting to get some feeling from her lips and her tiny hands. "A'ight girl, now suck on my balls and lick 'em real good. And don't stop stroking yo' man's cock now Baby."

Jennie was becoming aroused now, knowing she was having an effect on him as she felt his cock grow even larger and harder. So now, when he said she was sucking "her man's cock", she reached down between her legs and circled her own clit in pride and excitement.

Marcus was pleased to see how hard she was trying, looking down at the delicate face and slender body worshipping his cock. He decided she was ready to move to the next stage. He reached down to stimulate her tits again, and said tenderly, "Baby, now get under me and lick my taint and my asshole."

Jennifer was happy she was pleasing him and when he explained to her how to lick him she lapped at him with even greater fervor. When she tasted the tang of his asshole, his verbal reaction told her she had touched a sensitive spot. If she had stopped to think about what she was doing, she would have been utterly disgusted, but seeing and hearing the effect it was having on him only made her lavish more of her tongue and lips on him.

Marcus was close to cumming now. He pulled her face from between his ass cheeks, then held her head steady and started fucking her mouth fast and furiously. Soulja Boy's Superman number was playing on the computer and he instructed her to breathe in rhythm to it. He crammed 7 or 8 inches into her throat, and at times choked her when she lost rhythm or he sped up. Jennifer's gag reflex finally got the better of her and she pulled away choking, leaving Marcus's cock coated with copious amounts of her saliva. She tried to apologize, but Marcus, needing to cum in her mouth just stroked her hair and gently encouraged her mouth back onto his cock. She bent it down from his belly and again took it into her mouth, happy to have it in her grasp once again. Doing this, she felt in control of the situation as she looked up adoringly and saw his eyes closed in total abandon.

Suddenly with only the warning of his cock becoming even larger, he blasted his cum into her eager and waiting mouth. The force of it, the volume, and the acrid taste of it overwhelmed her. Marcus held her head on his cock, and so she had no choice but to keep trying to swallow it; even so, and even though a huge amount shot straight into her throat and into her belly, she had his cum running out her nose and the sides of her mouth. His forceful ejaculations kept coming until his seed was not only inside her tummy, but also in her hair and on her tiny chest.

He just kept exclaiming, "Oh shit... Oh God.. Yeah Baby," and it gave Jennifer great satisfaction to see that she had brought her man to an intense orgasm just like the hotwives in the porn videos he had sent her during the semester. Her knees and her back ached a little, and her throat ached more than a little from the pounding Marcus had given her. Some force beyond her control was still driving her to want to give her lover the best blow job she could, so sticking out her pink tongue, she lapped up the cum still remaining around his cock and balls. Marcus smiled, his big white teeth showing against his coal black face. He thought, "Yeah, it's gonna be real easy to train this little cunt," then shook his head as if to banish the thought.

She was surprised to see that he was still hard, as she stood up and attempted to caress him. He shook his head, and said, "Go clean up Baby. And brush yo' teeth. I don't want to taste cum on you. I ain't like yo' Daddy."

She smiled at the remark and quickly used a washcloth in the bathroom to wipe most of his cum off her. She was surprised to find she loved the remaining taste of his cum in her mouth. It was like hot pudding, thick and salty. Nevertheless, she brushed her teeth and then came back into the bedroom. When she re-entered her room, his musk filled the air again. She was already beginning to be hooked on the scent of his genitals and now she breathed him in deeply, a wave of desire for his cock spreading throughout her body as she breathed. The olfactory system is one of the oldest parts of our brain and sends information that governs our emotions, our memory, and our behavior. Individual odor molecules stimulate all sorts of sexual receptors, and she was deeply turned on by him.

He was standing next her bed, his cock hard again. He beckoned her to lie down and spread her legs as he prepared her to take the next step. She lay down on the bed, naked but no longer embarrassed to be seen by him. Marcus climbed between her legs as she opened her thighs so wide they touched the mattress on each side of her. She admired his deep black skin and her mouth watered at the memory of his cock in her young white mouth.

She was tense, prepared for him to penetrate her, but instead Marcus, on his hands and knees, kissed her young thighs and her tummy as he worked his way toward her fragrant young pussy. He spent a moment admiring it, admiring her fuzzy, soft pubic hair; admiring how pink and soft her pussy was. Without further hesitation he started lavishing kisses all over her pink young cunt and lapping at her with his wide, flat tongue.

That he would eat her pussy at all was a surprise because he always told her black men didn't eat pussy. She would ask him about it later, and he explained that black men never ate pussy where little white peenies had been, but since she had never had white dick, she was still pure enough to eat.

Marcus licked her tight slit with the side of his long tongue, then pushed into her labia stroking in and out, while his nose pressed on her clit. Knowing he was going to have to stretch her out to prepare for him, he added two, then three fingers to his tongue action, stroking her fast. He was loving the salty pineapple taste of her cunt, and as much as the scent of his genitals would serve to turn her into his devoted sexual slave, without Marcus realizing it, the signature scent of her genitals would have a similar effect on him.

He stroked her faster with his fingers and she moved her pussy hard against them to the hip-hop beat in the room. Looking up briefly, he saw that she was in a private paradise, her eyes rolled back in her head. She was not far from a mammoth orgasm now, the most powerful she would have this night. Marcus was happy to give her a powerful climax, knowing how much pain he would inflict on her shortly when he took her cherry. He put his head down again, and now concentrated on her clit, pressing it with his talented tongue and enjoying the wild bucking of her hips. These were motions her body had never done before, but tonight, she was moving with her lover in perfect synchrony.

As he reached up through her legs to pull on her nipples her slender arms slid over his, and she caressed them tenderly, holding onto his arms, telegraphing the love she was feeling for him just then. If she could have risen from the bed to look at the two of them, she would have seen her own pale white body writhing in ecstasy, her dusty pink nipples flicked by black hands, her pink pussy being held and explored by a dark black face. She would have been struck by the contrast between their skin colors. More importantly, she would have been shocked by her own wild gyrations to the jungle beat of hip-hop as he continued lapping her juices and she was grinding her crotch down onto his mouth.

Finally, she exploded in an orgasm that became the center of her world, and the earth moved for her. She came again and again, holding onto his arms lest she fall off the world into an abyss.

He now climbed up her body on his hands and knees, kissing each inch of her white body, claiming it as his own. His hard cock would push and tease repeatedly just at the entrance to her virgin pussy, gently pressing against her pussy lips, opening her inner labia up then as quickly retreating as he kissed and planted more hickeys on her tits and neck. Finally the moment had come. He pressed against her pussy lips but this time his cock pushed at the opening without pulling back. She moaned in ecstasy as he kissed her lips. He eased his cock head in a tiny bit further, now rocking back and forth slightly, massaging her labia with the fleshy smooth tip of his cock, coating the walls of her throbbing cunt with his precum.

He experimentally shoved the first inch or two of his cock into her pussy and left it there, letting her get used to it. He moved his hips in a wide circle to stretch her pussy out and Jennifer let out a gasp. Never, ever had anything felt so wonderful and she pushed her hips upward and suddenly she winced as his rod pressed against her hymen. Her eyes opened wide in fear and pain as the reality of what was about to happen hit her. Marcus was only slightly inside her, and was supporting himself on his knees and forearms. He kissed her passionately and she let his tongue invade her. They were locked in the deep kiss for several more moments, and he pulled away from her lips. "Baby," he whispered, "are you ready for this?"