Dark Horizons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though an oak tree shades them, they are both drenched with sweat from fucking under the Delta sun. Finally with a series of deep pushes, Marcus cums deep and hard inside her, pumping a huge volume of potent seed into her womb, already pregnant with another of his babies.

She loves the feeling, which sends thrills and a series of small climaxes throughout her body. As an expression of love for her man, she looks back over shoulder, smiles and, grips his cock tightly with her pussy muscles, pulling his cum deeper into her fertile loins. Appreciatively, he stays locked in her loins, plugging her vagina and as always, making certain his seed stays deep within her.

As a result of his training, she stays on her knees out of respect for her black master while he brushes off the dirt and slides his shirt and jeans back on. He hasn't had to beat her for at least a year now. Marcus heads back to the house for his long afternoon nap.

Afterward she rises, her hair matted and body drenched with sweat, brushes the dust and dirt from her knees and uses the hem of her dress to wipe some of his copious excess cum leaking from her thighs and pussy. She looks up into the blue sky now, happy and fulfilled as she walks to check on the toddlers. She rubs her swollen belly lazily. Braless, she can feel her swollen nipples rub against the thin material of her sundress.

One of the older boys passing the house looked back in time to see a sudden wind catch one side of her button-up sundress. He catches a glimpse of her lush blond pubic bush and something else, looking like a black splotch on her right upper thigh. At this distance he can't quite make it out. If he were closer he'd see that it was a black ace of spades symbol with a capital "Q" in the middle.