Dark Horizons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

The reality of the situation swept over her suddenly and tears began to form in her eyes. Her lower lip trembled, and all at once she blurted out, "Baby, I am so afraid. I am afraid of the pain; I'm afraid... what if I get pregnant. You know abortion is pretty much impossible in this state; and I am afraid that... I'm afraid I am going to get addicted to you like my mother is."

Marcus smiled at her in his most charming look. He continued to make wider circles inside her labia with only two inches inside her, and spoke softly, "Suga', it will only hurt for a little while and then the pain will turn into so much pleasure you'll want me inside you every day."

That brought a smile to her face and she reached up to push her tears away from her eyes. Continuing to rotate his hips and ass, and pushing a tiny bit further into her cunt which was beginning to become very wet to welcome him in, he continued, "An' everybody knows you can't get pregnant your first time, so you ain't gotta worry 'bout that."

Her smile widened and she even laughed a bit. She shook her head and again cursed her Catholic school education for leaving out valuable information like that. The tension and fear were starting to leave her.

Marcus, started stroking in and out of her lightly as he continued, "As for getting addicted to me and BBC, Baby, that's a benefit, not something to be afraid of. She was now so lubricated that it was actually possible for him to move a bit deeper in her vagina.

She held onto his strong arms and squeeze and caressed them as he continued, "Listen, I will only go in as far as you want me to. If you tell me to stop, then we stop." This was a lie, but one that would serve to calm her down. He would make her his tonight, regardless of anything she said or tried to do.

He stroked her pussy with his rock-hard black cock, pushing a little deeper as he told her, "I want to break your cherry so we can fuck whenever we want from now on and I can give you climaxes all night long. You with me, Baby?"

She smiled and reached up to kiss him, saying, "Yes, I am. I am with you now," satisfied that all would be well. As she said this, he started a slow, rhythmic fucking of her virgin pussy. At a few inches in, he bumped up against her cherry stretching it. She felt it and winced in pain. He pulled back a couple inches, her well-lubricated pussy making his mammoth black cock glisten as she looked down between her legs. He pushed back into her excited and welcoming cunt and slid inch by inch down until her reached her hymen again. This time, he kissed her deeply letting her focus on his mouth and sucking on his tongue. Now, instead of backing out, he slowly pushed harder and harder until he felt something rupture inside her. He was through her barrier, and his shaft was suddenly intensely hot, warmed by the blood of her ruptured hymen.

Jennifer would reflect in days to come that this was the night her childhood, her innocence all vanished. This was the night she became a woman. But at this instant, she only felt blinding pain and her open eyes saw searing white light.

Marcus withdrew for a moment to let the pain subside. His cock was coated with a mixture of blood and Jennifer's pussy juices, but his excitement at finally conquering this bitch stirred his animal lust. He pushed his cock back into her, hard, seeing how far he could penetrate her now that the barrier to his ownership was gone.

Clenching his ass he pushed 6 or 7 inches into her and her pussy stretched like a taut rubber band. Jennifer looked up at him, her white hands moving over his broad black chest, caressing his skin. Her face was filled with pain, confusion, and something else. She would not recognize it until later, but Marcus caught it right away; there was love in her eyes and a look of complete surrender that signaled her acceptance that whatever he wanted to do, whatever his will, she wanted as well.

Excited by this certain knowledge, Marcus began to piston quickly inside her stretched pussy. For 15 minutes, his strong, ample black ass rose and slammed into her body, forcing the air from her lungs each time he stroked her. He was still 3 or 4 inches from penetrating her completely, but even so she was on fire. Just knowing that Marcus's huge bare black cock was stroking into her was enough to make her body ache with desire. Even through the pain, it felt like every nerve ending in her pussy was being electrified.

Now, she began to push her hips toward his, humping her crotch up to Marcus every time he thrust into her, wanting to feel as much of him inside her as possible. Jennie's pussy lips clung to Marcus's shaft each time he thrust inside her. Her pussy was gripping it because it was stretched out around his shaft. She now moved her legs out to the sides of his hips and held onto his arms with her hands as he started a faster rhythm.

Marcus was forcing her animal instincts to emerge, all pretenses of genteel white society stripped from her now. Her hair was matted with sweat, her face red from exertion. Their bodies moved in time with the music, with Jennifer rising to match his rhythm and accept his control of her body. Marcus was grunting with exertion and his sweat dripped from his forehead onto Jennifer's face and chest. Now, she too was sweating profusely from fucking him back with every ounce of strength in her hips. Their sweat mingled in the unmistakable musk of a woman being taken in lust by her man.

Even though the pain was almost unbearable, she was meeting every thrust from her lover, gasping and making soft groaning noises as both the pain and her need increased. Between reaching up to kiss his black tits, she could look down between her own legs and see his black shaft during each outward stroke covered with her pussy juice. She was surprised that her body could produce this much from her little pussy slit. The sounds of their love making made a plunger sound each time he withdrew from her and a wet splashing sound each time he stroked her.

Jennifer could feel Marcus's balls slap heavily against her skinny buns as he continued to fuck her. She desperately alternated between cupping his ass to make the bond between her body and his go even deeper, and pulling on his neck to kiss him even more passionately. She even began to circle her hips to take in more of him, even though the pain was excruciating. Now his sweat ran in rivulets down her flat tummy and soaking her soft blond pubic hair.

Marcus began to moan as his climax grew near. Jen felt a change in the way his balls slapped her ass, as they began to tighten to project his sperm as far into her as possible. Marcus moaned, "Ohhhhhhh... Ohhhhh.. Oh God..." . He knew at that instant he never wanted to lose this girl whom he had turned into a woman tonight. He knew she was different than all the others. As incredible as her mother was, this girl had her beat.

As his body tingled in the moments just before his orgasm, he knew there was one sure way to keep his grip on her forever. He had been holding back four inches to save her some of the pain of her first fuck. Now he moaned, "Oh Baby, I need to cum all the way in your pussy. I need you to give everything to me.

Licking her lips to be able to speak, she whispered between thrusts of her hips, "Oh God, yes. Everything, every part of me is yours, my Darling. Push the rest in. Oh God... so big... Baby, you're so deep. Fuck me... Fuck me.. I love your big black cock. Own me."

As her body moved her hips and tilted her ass to prepare for his orgasm, she gathered enough air in her lungs, and pleaded, "Oh God, fuck me with your black cock. Fuck my white pussy. I love you, Marcus."

Marcus decided now what he must do. He lifted her legs up to her shoulders and pinned them with his arms, enabling him to penetrate her pussy right into her cervix. With his next powerful strokes, he plunged his entire length into her tender young vagina, his cock head pushed wide open the tight annular ring of her womb and with a loud groan, he sent a series of powerful blasts of his potent cum straight into her fertile young womb. To make certain that his cum remained in her cervix, he remained motionless, keeping his cock firmly in her, tightly plugging her pussy.

His sweat dripped on her as they remained still for some minutes before he pulled half his length out, looked down, and asked, "You OK, Baby? Still in one piece?"

Lovingly, she wiped the sweat from his face, stroked behind his neck, and smiling shakily, she kissed Marcus. She whispered, "It was worth it Darling, I'd do anything for you. If we wanted this, it had to be done."

Marcus smiled and withdrew very slowly from her impossibly stretched out pussy. She heard the plop as his purple head dropped from her trailing white sperm behind it. He lifted off her, releasing her legs and lay on his back beside her, his eyes closed. Beside him, Jennifer lay nestled in the crook of his strong left arm. Casually, she draped her left leg across his thighs. Teardrops ran down her face as she could no longer contain the emotions she was feeling.

Between her legs, her pussy was gaped open and unbelievably stretched. Her crotch was red and puffy, on the verge of bruising from the pounding she had taken. Although much of Marcus's thick cum remained deep inside her fertile womb, small rivulets of cum and blood oozed between her ass cheeks onto the sheets and soaking the mattress. It was not a mattress she was destined to sleep on much longer in any event, but whenever her parents looked at it in the years to come, they would know what had transpired this night.

Curiously, she felt other feelings now too, both feelings of loss and longing. The loss was her childhood and innocence, and came partly from the knowledge that she never wanted to be parted from this man, that she was willing to follow him anywhere, do anything he commanded of her. She knew could never be content to return to the world of college and books, and white boys, whom she knew with certainty could never make her feel the way she felt tonight.

The other feeling she felt was a deep longing; a need to have him inside her again, despite the dull pain in her crotch. She reached over with her delicate left hand to caress his loins, and to touch the cock whose magic she had now confirmed. She continued to massage his testicles and shaft with her left hand. She knew that everything Marcus had taught her about the superiority of black men was real, and she wanted desperately to spread her legs again for this black man in particular.

They looked each other in the eyes, and the passion and longing in her face made Marcus's member begin to harden again. She was amazed at how quickly his hardness had returned. He had barely been out of her pussy for of ten minutes. His cock twitched to life and was now pointing at his belly again.

He reached over and rubbed her flat tummy lovingly, just above her downy pubic hair and as she stroked his black cheek, he saw the look of longing in her eyes and said, "Baby, climb up on me and ride while I lay back. It won't hurt as much."

She mounted him, her legs stretch across his wide hips. She was afraid of the pain but could not control her desire for his black cock. She rubbed his cock head against her pussy with her hand and pressed her pussy slit against the underside, her clit rocking back and forth on it without letting him penetrate her.

She could still feel his hot cum in her womb and so she thought for a moment and asked, "Baby, what about your sperm?" With pride, she added, "It's not my first time anymore."

Marcus held onto her slender hips and lifted her, "Girl, if you need black cock, you gotta to remember that a black man don't use no rubbers. Now lift up yo' hips, and reach down and guide it in yo' pussy. You already have my seed inside you. A little mo' ain't gonna hurt."

She rubbed his cock head against her slit, and pushed down so that the first 6 inches or so stretched her pussy for him. She began to lubricate very heavily again, which made her stroking a bit easier. Marcus encouraged her with gentle stroking of her white skin and sweet words, saying, "Jes go slow suga'. Take Daddy's cock real slow. Yeah Baby, stroke it and cum for me."

For several minutes she stroked his cock, experimenting with circular movements of her hips that made him groan with pleasure. She knew from the books he sent her to read that ensuring a black man's pleasure was her most important function – that and being his Baby Mama. At least she didn't have to worry about that tonight she reminded herself. Holding herself aloft with her tiny white hands resting on his black belly so the pain was less, she continued to stroke until her need to climax began to assert itself.

Jennifer slightly opened her eyes and leaned down and kissed Marcus, taking his tongue deep inside her mouth. Marcus held onto her ass cheeks as she began moving herself faster above him. Her body began to tremble and shake as she had one of the most wonderful orgasms of her life.

She collapsed onto his strong chest, her whiteness contrasting strongly with his black skin. She continued to move her cunt up and down his cock, her juices exciting him so that he was ready to cum again. She moved her hips lazily as he picked up the pace, his huge black rod stroking her faster and faster. Holding onto her ass like a limp rag doll, he pumped several times, and came in a roaring climax, his thick cum again coating her pussy walls and pushing another heavy load of spern straight into her cervix. Nightfall crept into the room as Jennie rested on his body on the verge of sleep. His cock, now deflating and only partly erect, stayed inside her plugging any leakage from her pussy. He lightly stroked her hair and imagined her lying on him like this every night.

Marcus would get his wish.

After a while, as she slept on his body and breathed lightly, he lifted her off him, and slid the blood stained sheets over her naked form. He kissed her, now his woman, on her high forehead, left his clothes on the floor and walked naked to the master bedroom to shower, dress and prepare for the party downstairs.

Tonight, at Maggie and Jack's interracial bash, he would help another young woman, one only a few years older than Jennifer, discover that her future, and her husband's too would be changed by accepting the inevitability of black mastery. Both Maggie and Jack had been working on them to lure them into the life, and it's a story that can be told if enough readers demand it.

Four Years Later

In these few years, Jennie had become everything Marcus ever wanted. She belonged to him mind, body and soul, forever enslaved to the love his black cock made to her white pussy.

She was a young woman now, barefoot, pregnant, with two more black toddlers in tow, each of them a different shade of black, but unmistakably black, for as Jennie knew with certainty now, black into white always comes out black. She walked the dirt farmyard with a bucket of feed to spread for the chickens running free in the yard, waving in greeting to a trio of the black neighbor boys walking the dirt road in front of their farm.

Marcus had checked her driver license the night her took he cherry, and although double-digit math was never his forte, he knew that she was at either 17 or 18, definitely above the age of consent in the place where he planned to take her.

During the next three weeks, he fucked her often, and the pain that marked their first coupling was replaced in her with the white heat of animal desire for him. The night before her father prepared to drive her back to school, she threw a few possessions into a backpack, and slipped out of the house. Her poetry book, which had been kicked under the bed by Marcus, was not among her things.

Driving away quietly in his Escalade, she rested against his chest in the darkness, her stomach knotted in anticipation. She knew a secret even Marcus didn't. She was two weeks late, something that had never happened before.

Calculating, she reasoned that he must have impregnated her on the night her took her virginity. Totally dependent on him now, she had even more reason to make sure his pleasure was the primary purpose of her life.

He had married her soon after they crossed the line into Mississippi, and she never looked back, never regretted leaving behind the world of learning, literature, and academia. Her college days were a long forgotten, memory, lost in the mists of her life now. Even though he had to beat her regularly at first to train her, she was devoted to him.

Now at age 21, she was a strong white woman, made all the stronger by being a black man's Baby Mama. Her legs were more muscular now, and while her overall form was still willowy from the labor of being a farm wife, she had gained weight, her bony ass filling out and her breasts much larger — growing to a voluptuous size 38 C cup — in part from her serial pregnancies. She loved her man sucking and biting them, marking his territory, even as much as she loved his babies sucking them.

Her pussy was now permanently stretched from the passage of his spawn in childbirth, but also from his constant pounding of her cunt. Marcus was still a potent black man. He had nothing fear from white men, no fear of ever losing her lust or her love. She was spoiled for black cock forever now, nothing smaller than his massive tool would ever satisfy her constant craving for the deep orgasms he brought her to. No white man would ever catch her eye, no little white peenie would ever interest her.

She waved to a trio of black boys walking by their rail fence on their way from school. As the boys walked by slowly, they waved and she smiled at them. She knew they were equals now, or at least equally poor. Living on Marcus diminishing resources now, she economized everywhere possible. Not having the money for a hairdresser, her long blond tresses were halfway down her back. She no longer bothered to shave under her arms or her legs any longer, so that the sun caught a glint of her golden underarm hair as she waved. The breeze played against the lush hair around her pussy, stimulating her slightly.

Marcus loved to come home mid afternoon from his part time football coaching job while the toddlers were napping and doggie fuck her. He loved to make her squat in the dirt behind the house. On her knees, she would rock back onto his cock in time to hip hop playing on an old portable radio.

This day, it was Soulja Boy and his Superman tune, the very song playing when Marcus came in her womb the first time, impregnating her. She thought idly as she fucked herself to a second climax that Marcus is her Superman, all that and more. She pushed herself harder onto his shaft, loving the feeling of his cock head pushing her cervix open.

Each time he breaches her deeply, a thrill runs through her body. Her addiction to his deep penetration certainly helps explain her constant state of pregnancy, as does his copious sperm and the frequency of their fucking.

Now she feels him becoming even larger in her wet cunt, and his balls tightening, a signal that he's about to cum in her loins. She stops rocking, knowing he will demand control of their pace now. He grips her hips, now grown more ample through her carrying his babies and begins to pump hard and fast. This is a behavior he had to beat into her in the beginning, but is now deeply ingrained. She remains motionless like a brood cow patiently waiting for her bull to flood her with his fertile seed. The sweat begins to drip liberally from her. Looking toward the barn, she can't help but think of the similarity between herself and their cows.

The contrast between her naked white body and his blackness was stark, as he fucked her from behind. There is no gap between their profoundly different skin colors as his form flowed into and dominated hers.

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers