Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
733 Followers

Hank was busily pulling up his trousers and Laura's breathing evened out. As she regained her composure, she asked in a small voice, "Doctor . . . Hank . . . Daddy. . . Is there any chance I might be . . . pregnant?"

Hank shrugged and with a serious face offered, "Well anything is possible Annie. You know, no method is absolutely foolproof, and we African American men are significantly more potent than your white boys, so is it possible for you to have an unplanned pregnancy? I would have to say yes."

Seeing her terror, he added, "Now let's just see what the tests say when they come back in an hour or so and I will call you this afternoon."

He lovingly brushed back her long hair, and then ask her something that had been on his mind for weeks. He began softly, choosing his words with care, even to the point of not addressing her by her slave name. "Laura, there's something I need to know. You and I have been fucking every week since early this fall, and since Ray got back a month or so ago, I know you been fucked by him pretty steady. Just consider that if and it's an 'if' right now if you were pregnant with a black baby, whose baby would you want inside you?"

Laura lay back trying to control conflicting emotions. Here she was, lying on her back with a thick load of black cum inside her and having become something she would never even have imagined a year ago. She had to admit to herself she was a total black cock slut, and now even more difficult to contemplate, a possibly knocked up black cock slut. Now this bulky, middle aged, dark skinned black man was asking her whom she would rather be a Baby Mama for. She slid her thighs apart and felt cum oozing like pudding from her stretched pussy onto the towels covering the sofa. Several little pussy farts came from her well fucked vagina, but she didn't care. Lazily lifting her arms above her head, and looking at him through half closed "bedroom" eyes she licked her lips and the answer just came to her.

"Please Hank . . . Please . . . Promise you would never tell Master, but I know who I want to be a Baby Mama for. I already know whose black baby I would want inside of me if it came to that. I guess I have known the answer to that for a few weeks now. It's yours. Only yours. I . . . I-I think I am in love with you."

Then she shook her tousled mane, and said, "No . . . Wait. I know I am in love with you."

Then she laughed and added, "But I hope to hell, I am not knocked up!"

Caught in the middle of tucking his shirt in, Hank stood there motionless and dumbfounded, hardly believing his ears. He had always had to coerce white girls in trouble to fuck him, to win sex from them by trickery. He knew he would never be a woman's first choice, and yet here was this beautiful white girl telling him flat out that she loved him and that even though she was terrified at the consequences of having a black baby, she would want to bear his.

He looked longingly at her breasts swollen with milk for his baby growing inside her, tipped with long dark nipples that might nourish many of his babies. He looked at her belly, flatter now that she was lying on her back, but still displaying a discernible bulge and suddenly he knew that he loved her back; that he was not going to let Ray use her as a whore and then sell her into sexual slavery in the Congo or Nigeria as he had so many other students and young wives.

He began to consider a plan in earnest. He knew that he didn't want Tanya bringing the usual parade of black clients to fuck her to teach her how desperate her situation was, and how dependent she would become once her pregnancy advanced, so he needed to deal with that. He also knew that he was never going to let her lie with a white man again; that no white man's body would ever touch this flesh now that it belonged to him, so he would need to permanently take care of her wimpy husband as well, and that would require some planning too.

He looked down at her gentle, happy smile and saw her bend her legs again, waving them lazily back and forth, signaling her willingness and her need to have his black cock inside her and his black skin on hers. He pulled his shirt off and quickly kicked his pants away. He bent over her, and Laura adjusted to his heavy body settling on her slight frame again. She threw her arms around his thick neck, and felt his fat full lips on hers. She opened her mouth to let his long tongue push deeply inside.

--

After the visit and two earth shaking climaxes with Hank, Laura met Leezie. The two had been allowed out with the stroller to walk the Leezie's little black baby. Laura was famished, and so when Leezie suggested they go for burgers and shakes at the Johnny Rocket off campus, her answer was an enthusiastic yes.

Entering the nearly empty restaurant and finding an open booth, they sat waiting for the server. Leezie rocked the stroller back and forth and after five minutes or so, the young black waiter came to their table and smiled at them both. He said, "Girl, that's a fine looking little black boy you got there. Where's your Baby Daddy? Why ain't he with you?"

Leezie said nothing but Laura was perturbed by his insulting manner, and shot back, "Hey, just take our order ok? Who do you think you're talking to."

The server shot back, "Sheee-it, bitch, I know who I'm talking to. It's fucking clear what kind of men your friend spreads her legs for. And what about you? You spread for black men too? Sheee-it, I wouldn't be surprised if both of y'all had some brothers' buns in the oven right now!"

Laura angrily stood up to leave, but as she grabbed her purse, the server pushed her back down into the cushioned banquette. He smiled and said, "Look girl, I'm just messing with you. Relax baby. Are you ladies students here?"

Elise saw a chance to defuse the situation, and jumped in saying, "Well, no but we work for some of the faculty. I'm Leezie and my friend is Annie."

Laura didn't know why Elise used their "servant' names which she had come to regard as slave names. She shrugged and decided that all things considered, that's what they were anyway. She managed a tight little smile for the black waiter, and simply said, "Hi." The server returned her smile with his own broad grin and leaving his hand on Laura's shoulder, he softly massaged her there while asking, "And what can I do for you two fine looking ladies today?"

Elise asked for a salad, but Laura scanned the menu quickly and asked for a hamburger, a dill pickle, French fries and a double chocolate shake. The server shook his head and smiled as he walked away with the orders. He thought to himself that the nasty red-headed cunt might not be pregnant, but she sure was eating like she was.

Their order came ten minutes later and tore into like a ravening animal. She salivated over the taste combination of the pickles and ice cream shake. As she slurped down the shake and considered ordering a second one, her iPhone rang its familiar marimba ringtone. Looking down she saw that it was Dr. Smallwood. She answered with a cheery 'Hello' and smiled as she thought of the heavy black man on the other end of the line who had fucked her to two shattering climaxes this morning and left her wanting even more. She thought of her impetuous profession of love for him and decided she didn't care if he knew that now. He had made her happy and that was worth everything. She waited for him to speak then heard him clear his throat.

He began to speak deliberately, "Sugar, I . . . I got some news for you. Are you sitting down?"

A premonition came to her and suddenly Laura broke out into a cold sweat as she was overcome with violent nausea. She bolted into the restroom still clutching her phone. She reached a stall just in time to vomit up the majority of her lunch into the toilet. She wretched several times uncontrollably. Hank waited patiently for her to regain her composure, already knowing the link between what he was hearing and what he had to tell her.

She flushed the toilet then washed her face quickly. Retreating into a different stall and sitting on the toilet, she told Hank, "Sorry. I just got sick in my stomach all of a sudden. Are you still there?"

Hank hesitated a second then continued, "Annie, I know why you just got sick. Baby, you're pregnant. About twelve weeks, give or take."

Laura sat heavily back on the toilet, smoothing her hands over her blue jeans, waiting for him to continue. He added, "Not only pregnant, but the sonogram shows you're carrying a little boy."

He waited for her to absorb the shock, then added, "Annie, are you alright?"

She nodded her head, then managed, "But . . . I mean, How . . . How did . . .?"

Hank decided to try a little levity saying, "Well Annie, you see . . . When a sweet little white girl and a big black man get together . . . and she begs for him to breed her . . . Well, sometimes, her deepest wishes come true. He chuckled at his own wit, and then added, "I mean, that was what you told me you wanted this morning right? My babies growing in your sweet white belly? And make no mistake, you ARE pregnant with my baby. The timing is certain."

He thought of his baby growing in her womb just beyond her cervix and his cock grew rigid.

Laura sobbed convulsively, rubbing her belly with one hand while pounding her fist on her leg with the other. This was some sort of a trick. It couldn't be real. She always planned to have a baby with Mark. She always wanted his sweet little white, blue eyed baby inside her someday, not this. Not this . . .she hesitated to think the word. Not this . . . Negro. Her family would never speak to her again. They would disown her. Up until this moment, it had all been fun; play acting of a sort. It was exciting and taboo -- taboo and contrary to everything her parents had tried to teach her and warn her against. Initially, that was part of the allure of lying with a black man. Then she became hooked on black cock and the way black men smelled; the way their skin felt; the way they took charge; and most importantly, the way they made her feel.

Now however, it had become suddenly very real and very different. It was no longer an erotic game. Her life could never be the same. She ran her hand through her hair, pulling at it. A mother, she thought, a mother with a black baby. Unable to control herself, she sobbed convulsively and blurted out, "Oh Nooooo. God No!"

Hank heard her sobbing on the other end of the line. He was shocked and concerned for her in a way he had never been in all the time he, Ray and Tanya had been running Africa Rising. He breathed softly into the phone, "Look Laura. There are some things I want to say to you. Not just as your doctor, but also as the daddy of your first black baby. Listen to me, Ok . . . dear?"

Again, he had purposely not used her slave name, calling her 'Laura' instead which was against all the carefully laid down rules Tanya had explained to all the men and their wives in Africa Rising.

He continued, "First of all, although I always tell the girls there is no way I can do an abortion, but I . . . I would be willing to do one. For you. Understand?" She nodded her head, then said, "Umm, yes. I understand."

Hank pressed on, not wanting to lose the thread of what he needed to tell her, "Laura, there are things you need to know. About your situation. About your money. About this Africa Rising society and . . . and what we do. I must be crazy for sharing this with you, but I am going to anyway."

He took a deep breath and asked the question, "Laura, I must ask you first, do you want to keep this baby inside you?"

She sniffed loudly and wiped the tears from her eyes and the snot from her nose onto her sweater sleeve. She answered without hesitation, "Oh God, Hank . . ."

She corrected herself, "I mean Daddy. . . This is just so sudden. I know I should say I would like an abortion, but God help me. I . . . I want a part of you inside me. I want sweet black babies that grow inside me and will remind me of you. I don't even know if any of that makes sense, but the heart wants what the heart wants."

She laughed nervously, dried her eyes again, and then went on, "So yes, maybe I'm crazy, but I want your babies. I meant what I said this morning. I can hardly believe I am saying this, but I am very much in love with you. I want to feel your big old body next to mine every night. I want to feel you on top of me. I want to feel your mouth suck my nipples; feel your big black cock cum inside me. . . And yes, I want more little black babies with you, as many as you want to put inside me."

She took a deep breath and realized she felt more content and more aware of who she was than any time in her adult life.

Hank took a few moments to absorb this. He knew he had to broach some delicate subjects but he began speaking determinedly, "Laura, I hardly know what to say, except that I love you back. I am hard as a rock thinking about your sweet little pussy and your beautiful white skin next to me in bed."

He went on, "There are some things I must tell you, and tell you quickly. First of all, I will be compelled by certain . . . 'rules', let's call them, to inform your Mistress of your condition. That will set some things in motion. Since she thinks Ray is the father of your baby, that will satisfy certain other rules. She is going to tell you that getting pregnant is your own fault and that you will have to do things to pay for your medical costs. You with me so far?"

Laura listened intently and said, "Yes love, I understand."

Hank explained further, "You have to understand Mistress Tanya. Once she knows, or believes anyway that Ray has bred you, she will stop at nothing to debase you; to show you how worthless you are; to make you feel like nothing more than a slave. Both she and Ray feel they have suffered at the hands of white dominated society and they are getting payback by ruining young white couples lives. You are not the first couple she we have done this to."

He sighed and shook his massive head, continuing, "She will pimp you to black men, many black men; so many you will lose count. Sometimes they will be members of Africa Rising, and sometimes just strangers she picks up from the streets of Baltimore. Laura, I don't want that for you. I don't want you fucking any other black men," then added "or white boys neither of course."

Laura was frightened by what he was telling her, but at that she chuckled and said, "Well darling, I can promise you no white man will ever touch what I give to you. No worries there, not ever. You know I could never be satisfied by a little white dick, not after you. You're almost too much for any one woman! I will be quite happy being fucked by your big black cock for a lifetime if I'm that lucky."

Hank couldn't believe what he was hearing. No woman had ever professed her love for him this way. Even his wife was a marriage arranged in Nigeria by Tanya. How could he have hit the jackpot by having this beautiful young woman desire him so deeply. Thinking of his wife he reminded her, "Sweet one, I come from a tribal tradition in Africa that permits a tribal chief to have many wives, and you must know that you will have to share me with other women, but I promise you that you will not be treated as less than a full wife."

He continued to explain what he had in mind in a steady voice, "I will need to set some plans in motion, and there won't be time or even opportunity to explain everything to you. First of all, you will need to divorce your husband. Do you have a problem with that?"

Laura hadn't even given Mark a moment's thought for weeks, but now that she did, she could answer truthfully, "No my beloved Master. No problems at all. The sooner the better."

He went on, "Laura, I hope to be able to save you from what Tanya has in store for you, but I can't make any promises about your little husband. I have to tell you that, given what Tanya has done him both physically and psychologically, he will never be a real man again, and probably less than a man in every way. Perhaps he can be your handmaiden, but he can never be your husband," then he added an afterthought, "And I will have him castrated if he ever touches you. Do you understand?"

Laura answered simply, "Yes my Master. I understand." She suddenly felt the urge to pee, and so she centered herself on the toilet, then slid her jeans and panties down. She felt her baby bump and smiled a secret smile to herself. She felt her mons which had become moist with excitement for her Baby Daddy on the other end of the line.

Hank asked her, "You really won't miss little hubby in bed? I mean you were married after all."

Laura smiled and told him, "No darling. I won't miss him that way. It will be nice to have him as a sort of 'girlfriend', but I promise, I no longer have any interest in white men, and him in particular. Honey, when I dream about cock, it's always big, it's always black, and lately, it's always yours."

She was a little embarrassed at her candor, but she suddenly realized that she was rubbing her clit as she was revealing her desire for him.

Hank was overjoyed to hear this and told her, "I promise I will try to buy him for you then.

As soon as I can arrange it, we will marry in Nigeria according to tribal traditions. There is a part of the ceremony that will very likely be painful, but it will be necessary to prove your love for me. It will be something that will always remind you that you belong to me and I'm afraid it will leave you with a permanent scar on your beautiful breast. I am sorry love, but it's an important tradition."

Laura thought back to Tanya's explanation of scarification and cringed a bit, but answered honestly, "I know Master. And I am ready for it. I want the world to know you own me, body and soul. You want to mark me as yours, and I want your mark."

Hank was overjoyed at this and could hardly contain his emotions. He told her, "I love you so much girl. I promise to give you many black babies, so be prepared to be pregnant a lot."

They both laughed at that before Hank told her, "Be prepared for Tanya after today, She will do everything she can to make you feel like nothing more than a farm animal. I want to get you out of her grips as soon as I can. I intend to have my brother in Nigeria buy you so that you will be safe until we can be married, so don't be surprised by anything you may hear."

Laura dried her eyes, blew her nose and after wiping her pussy pulled up her jeans and went back into the restaurant. She sighed a heavy sigh of relief and smiled brightly for Elise.

--

As Laura and Elise walked back across the campus, a light snow flurry began. She would have to remember to request an extra blanket from Mistress as the little servant quarters was always colder than the main house. Many nights now she and Callie had shared a bed for warmth, and Laura hated it when Mistress would bring a black man to lie with Callie, as she had to climb back into her own freezing bed. On the nights when only one or two men would fuck the short little blonde and the servant quarters grew still, Laura would steal across the narrow room and slide into bed with her. Callie was sad at having become a common prostitute and sometimes Laura could hear her sobbing quietly into her blanket, but she always perked up when Laura slid into bed with her to rub their bodies together or to French kiss her for many precious moments. Laura enjoyed sharing manual or oral climaxes with Callie, but knew that the same sad fate would be hers unless Hank could save her.

Today however, Laura felt ebullient and looked radiant in that way that only a pregnant woman carrying the baby of a man she loved could be. She thought about Hank and wondered how he would be able to pull off doing the things he promised, and that made her think of Mark as well. She hoped he would understand why they would need to divorce and she knew she needed to have a talk with him as soon as possible. She still loved him, of course, but now more like a friend or a sister than the husband and lover he had been until recently.

LeMondial
LeMondial
733 Followers