Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

The change in their relationship had been so sudden and dramatic and yet she could hardly remember how and when it all began. Although it was all Mark's idea to begin with, she had to admit that when she embraced her true nature it was as though a veil had been ripped away and she knew what it was like to be a real woman for the first time.

She brushed a few snowflakes from her dark hair and turning to her companion said, "You know, that waiter wasn't wrong really. We are what he said, you know; a couple 'black cock sluts'."

With that both girls broke up laughing and punched at each other playfully. Elise responded, "God, it's true. Do you know, I never had an orgasm before the first time I was fucked by a black man! Now, I wouldn't even look at a white guy not that our Masters would allow that anyway."

They broke up into gales of laughter again as they continued to walk. Laura shook her head wistfully, and agreed saying, "Well, the only orgasms I had with Mark were the ones I gave myself. God, what is it about black men anyway? And do all white women feel this way?"

Elise looked thoughtful, and then replied, "Well the ones lucky enough or smart enough to have black lovers do anyway."

Then a frown creased her face as she added, "Annie, perhaps it's not my place to say, but I have seen the way you look at Master Smallwood when you visit him, and I think you have the look of a woman in love."

Laura nodded her head in agreement and said, "Leezie, can you keep a secret? I am in love with him. I don't know how or why it happened, but I am. In fact I am carrying his baby inside me right now. I am three months pregnant by him."

Elise, shy by nature bit her lower lips and then found the courage to go on, telling her companion, "Annie, I just think you need to know a bit more about Dr. Smallwood before you commit everything to him. I am sorry to be so direct, but in our position, we need to protect each other. Understand?"

Laura stopped to rearrange the covers on the chubby little black baby, and turned to face Leezie. "What is it. Go ahead, I can take it."

Elise nodded, and looking serious pressed on, "Well, you should understand that Dr. Smallwood is a very powerful man not just sexually but worldly power as well; and he especially loves white girls. On the other side, there seems to be something about him that white girls just can't resist. Once they are in his presence, he just seems to have complete control over them. I have seen it happen many times in his office."

Then nodding at the dark little baby in the stroller, she added, and I know from personal experience."

She waited for a reaction from Laura, but getting none she licked her lips and continued, "Laura, walk a little slower... I have a story to tell you; it may explain some things about Hank and his culture that you may need to know. Are you up to hearing it?" Laura frowned, not wanting anything to spoil the high she was feeling, but then nodded her head.

"You may know this already, but his real name is not Hank Smallwood. It's Oluu Acuncumbi. He changed it to blend in better here. He is the brother of a great tribal chieftain in Nigeria, and their royal family has been breeding males superior in size, brains, fertility and sexual abilities for hundreds years now.

"I learned this when his brother visited him from Lagos and before Master bred me. They talked in some foreign language. Master made me strip for him, and his brother ran his hands all over me, and even opened my mouth to look at my teeth. it was creepy, like I was livestock or something. The one thing he did say in English was that I had good hips; good for breeding.

"Later that night after I served them dinner, Master gave me to him as a gift for the night. The sex turned out to be really intense, but he was kind enough to lie with me between the time we fucked and that's when he told me many things about Master Smallwood.

"Umm, anyway, I know you have . . . have been with him many times now. It's alright with me, Annie. A man that powerful needs many women to fulfill him. Anyway, you may have noticed that big scar on his right arm it looks like a boar's head? That's his tribal sigil. It's said to have magical powers, and even though I don't believe in stuff like that, I have to say that I feel really weird whenever I am near him. It's as though I don't have a mind of my own."

They were nearing their Master's neighborhood now and Laura trembled a little both from the cold and from the anticipation of what Mistress might have in store for her. She looped one arm through Elise's and told her friend, "I am glad you're not . . . you know, jealous or whatever. This 'tribal magic' thing certainly explains why I have these incredible orgasms when he is, you know . . . inside me.

"The first time he was with me, I thought I was going out of my head when I came. It was like the Earth was tumbling off its axis. Suddenly I felt like an animal, with no control over my libido or my body. He was stretching me so much I thought he was going to rip me apart, but even so, I just wanted to keep grinding my hips into him and I didn't want the pleasure and the pain to ever end."

There was a pregnant pause then both girls broke into nervous laughter and giggling, embarrassed by the candor they were sharing. Elise caught her breath and admitted, "Oh god girl, you don't have to tell me. You just made my cushie wet thinking about his huge thick cock. Oh shit, did I just say that?"

Again they laughed and Elise regained her composure. "Anyway, his younger brother is now the tribal chief and he has seven wives but several other women who are less than wives. I met them too when Master took me to Nigeria. We went out into the bush for a day and a half to their villages.

"When we got there, the women of the tribe all came to greet us, and they all got on their knees and bowed down to Dr. Smallwood. I noticed that some of them had the same boar's head carved into their breasts as Dr. Smallwood had carved onto his arm, and I learned that they were the Chieftain's wives.

"At first I didn't notice that some of the wives didn't have the carvings there. Later I learned that they had the sigil carved into their butts. Those ones were considered more like 'brood cows' and were of a much lesser status. The Chieftain never spoke to those wives. He just used them for sex, sort of like the way Mistress has Master fuck you, you know? And I also saw that those ones got passed around to some of the other men in the tribe as a reward for courage or other feats."

With this, Laura began to see the outline of Mistress's plan for her and why Master never spoke to her anymore when he came to their quarters. Little tears began to form in her eyes but she fought them back.

They arrived at the quarters and began to take off their outer wear and Laura lifted up the baby, rocking him gently. It was remarkable how her maternal instincts had already begun to surface. She kissed the little black head and stroked his dark brown face. As she lifted him into the little playpen with the other black babies bred by the women in the quarters, she felt her nipples tingle and become erect. It was just a funny physical sensation now, but in several months, the tingling would become an insatiable desire to lift a tiny black face onto her nipple and coax her black baby to suck it.

Elise went on with her story, as Laura listened intently, "The wives were very attentive to me. They fed me and kept the men away from me. The lesser women were usually too drugged up to even notice me. It was on that trip I was bred with that."

She nodded at the black baby in the playpen and shrugged. Then she continued, "Anyway, they took care of me. Every night I got high on this drink made with honey these herbs they ground up; it made me so loopy that I kind of had these weird out of body experiences like I was not in control of myself. I kind of got addicted to the damned stuff it tasted so good in the hot nights and all.

"Finally, this one night, they took me by both arms and led me over to the Chief's hut. When he came out, he was wearing this elaborate outfit. He looked like a Pharoah or something, and his skin was all slicked up, you know?"

Laura had a sudden flashback to her own dreams, before she was first intimate with Master, and a chill ran down her spine. She swallowed hard and nodded for Leezie to continue.

"I was so awestruck by the look of him. I got on my knees and bowed my head on the ground just right in the dirt. No one made me, Annie, I just felt like it was something I needed to do. It was like my deepest desire. The impulse just came over me, like I was powerless to stop myself. The head wife lifted me up and she stripped me, then pushed me to my knees. She said something to him that I was not able to understand but later I found out that I was to be judged as either suitable for a wife or just 'livestock' as most of the women were.

Depending on his decision, I would receive the tribal scar on my chest to signify I was a treasured wife, on on my ass to signify that I meant nothing.

"Although Dr. Smallwood told me that he had spoken to his brother and that I would almost certainly be judged a treasured wife of the tribe, it was clear that the head wife was against it. She probably feared that because I am white, the Chief would favor me and I could hear but not understand the angry exchanges between her and the Chief.

"Finally he threw up his hands and turned his back, walking into his hut. A cry went up amongst the women and there were several hands holding me so I couldn't move. Suddenly I felt a searing pain on my butt cheek, followed by several more. I screamed in pain at the top of my lungs, but I was drowned out by the loud chants and screams of the tribe's females.

"When I woke the next morning I was in an area where the women kept as breeding stock lived in corrugated huts. One of the women was kind to me and kept applying a nasty smelling ointment on my backsides to keep the knife cuts from becoming infected."

With this, tears welled up in her eyes and she turned her back to Laura. She bent over slightly and pulled her jeans and panties down. There on the right side of her soft buttocks was the tribal sigil Laura had seen inscribed on Hank's ample body.

"They kept me constantly drugged the rest of the time, and so many of the tribe's men took turns fucking me, my pussy was beyond pain and this went on day after day and night after night. Oddly though, Perhaps because of the drugs, I craved being fucked. I wanted it constantly, even with the pain. The real truth is that I have no idea who his father is."

Laura was silent as the story was being told, and Leezie slowly pulled up her pants and wiping her tearful eyes, turned to Laura. She continued unsteadily, saying "Laura, I don't want to upset you or burst your bubble, but just be aware that Hank told me once that he loved me with every bit of sincerity and conviction that he is telling you. he told me exactly what he is telling you now. The real test for you will not be what he tells you, but how the tribe judges you.

"Also, you have to understand that you are still the property of Mistress and a lot of things can happen in the next few months."

Laura nodded knowingly. She stripped to her bra and panties and pulled her servant uniform from the cupboard. Sitting on her small bed, she explained to Elise that she was pretty secure that she would be protected for the remainder of her pregnancy at least and that Hank had promised to secure her exclusive sexual services, so she would not have to undergo the usual degradation Mistress visited on the other girls in servitude to the family.

Both girls spoke openly, forgetting that Mistress Tanya had wired the quarters extensively and professionally for both audio and video one of the Africa Rising businesses was selling interracial Internet porn, hence there were tiny cameras and microphones hidden all over the small quarters, in everything from the bedposts to the door mouldings.

Tanya smiled and shook her head when she heard Laura's incredibly naive pronouncement. Although she had not heard the first part of the girls' conversation, she quickly put the pieces together and knew or now strongly suspected that her fat friend rather than her husband Ray had impregnated Laura.

"What a stupid little fool", she thought to herself. She vowed she would do everything in her considerable power not only to assure that her pudgy friend Hank would never touch this bitch, but just as she did with Leezie, she would make certain that his brother's head wife would render the harshest judgment on this cow.

After Laura served the dinner and did the washing up, Mistress summoned her to the library and beckoned her to sit. Tanya began evenly, staring at Laura who nervously swayed from side to side, looking down at her feet and with her fingers, brushed her hair back over her ears. Tanya smiled at Laura's "tell", her sign of submission.

She walked behind the slender white girl and caressed her shoulders pushing the servant dress off Laura's shoulders.

"I understand we have some joyous news in the house today, and I want to see the physical changes," she said in her friendliest voice. She continued to pull the dress down and then roughly pulled at Laura's bra straps.

Still looking at the floor, Laura shrugged the bra off and felt Mistress's large hands cup her breasts from behind. A nervous flutter made her stomach tremble as she reacted to the thrill of Tanya's hands on her breasts. Looking down she could she the dark black fingers and thumbs on both sides twisting her nipples erect.

She breathed sharply as the fingers manipulated her tender and swollen breasts and nipples. Behind her, Mistress said curtly, "Well cow, don't make me wait. Strip off the rest and let us see."

Quickly and obediently, Laura stepped out of her flat heeled shoes and pulled the dress off followed by her panties. Tanya moved to look at her in profile, then Laura closed her eyes as Mistress's hand moved slowly up and down her belly, before finally settling in place over the little, just discernible bump. Tanya's hand felt warm and soft on her belly, but despite the implied sensuality, Laura felt an involuntary shiver go down her spine.

"Yes, very nice dear," Tanya remarked, adding, "You must be very proud to have your Master's spawn growing inside you."

Laura continued to look obediently at the floor and little beads of sweat began to form under her arms. Before she could answer, Tanya demanded sharply, "You are certain it is Master's, are you not? No little 'excursions' with hubby . . . Or someone else, perhaps?"

Tanya already suspected she knew the answer to the question, but as an expert in interrogation, she wanted to drag the game out and make certain. When she caught the scent of Laura's sweat from underarms and crotch, then saw Laura swallow hard, she had her answer.

Laura swallowed again hard and stuttered, "N-n-o Mistress. I am sure the child is the Master's." Laura began to shake slightly, as Tanya responded, "Yes, of course my child. Now, Annie to business."

When Tanya used her slave name, Laura snapped out of her near catatonic state. She knew what was coming next. Her Mistress smiled at her then ran the back of her hand over Laura's shoulder before cupping her breast. Tanya pushed back Laura's hair on one side and kissed her neck long and sensuously, working her way down to the quivering girl's collarbone, then her breast.

Tanya always loved to see the physical changes that accompanied a white girl's breeding -- the areoles growing huge and the nipples engorging to give the baby an easy target to suckle. Mistress lubricated as she licked at the indentured girl's nipple for several seconds before biting the erect and reddened bud. Laura's knees shook.

Mistress pulled away, and called for Chrissie to enter the room. Tanya's smile evaporated and she began to explain, "Annie, there will be considerable medical costs associated with your pregnancy and delivery. These are not covered by your servitude agreement, and as you have no doubt seen, many of the other girls have chosen to defray these costs in a way that is both pleasurable and offers a genuine service to black men from all walks of life.

"I have acted as agent for the other girls in finding black men from Baltimore and Washington and bringing them to the quarters. I must tell you that in your case though, one specific black man who is a member of our exclusive Africa Rising community has requested that he be your exclusive 'client' during your pregnancy. Why he has done this is a mystery to me, but nonetheless he is offering. Can you imagine any reason why this man might want to do something like that, Annie?"

Laura knew of course that Hank was the person in question, but she wanted to protect that knowledge and not jeopardise the arrangement that would mean she would have the opportunity to be exclusive with the man who was now the center of her young life. She shrugged her shoulders and offered no opinion.

Tanya's hand slid down over Laura's belly, then cupped her pussy. Slowly, she began to massage the porcelain skinned girl's slit and circled her clit in lazy spirals.

Laura moaned involuntarily, and now she was sweating profusely. Her underarms felt greasy and her forehead glistened. Her knees grew weak and she trembled and rocked her hips into the motions of Tanya's fingers. In the corner of the room. Chrissie watched silently.

Tanya sought her lips and Laura opened her mouth accepting Mistress's probing tongue. Laura's face moved hungrily, devouring her kiss. After several seconds, Tanya moved away slowly, then slid her dress and her bra down to expose her dark breasts. She moved Laura's face to kiss her scar, which the young girl did devotedly for several seconds. Laura felt dazed and out of her head, and Tanya moved the young girl's pink lips to her nipple. Laura sucked her engorged black nipple like a child while Tanya stroked her hair tenderly.

Tanya whispered in her shell-like ear, "Tell Mama, did that fat black bastard make my girl all big in the belly? It was him wasn't it my little one?"

Laura continued to suck her Mistress, and tears of contrition and devotion flowed freely from her closed eyes. She nodded her head slowly in admission, then tears began to flow freely from her eyes. Tanya's interrogation expertise had again broken the will of her target. She continued to stroke the girl's hair and caressed her naked ass while Laura laid her head on Mistress's shoulder. Tanya again guided Laura's mouth to her tribal scar and Laura began to kiss it devotedly again. Once more she grew dazed and confused as Mistress whispered, "Dear one, there will have to be punishment for this."

Lifting Laura's face and looking deeply into her eyes, she added, "You understand, don't you?"

Laura blinked in confusion but then nodded.

Mistress beckoned Chrissie who had come into the room with a handful of indelible "Sharpie" markers. He stood at his Mistress's side obediently looking at Laura with disgust. She did not lift her eyes to meet his gaze.

"Chrissie dear," Tanya said softly, "In a few days we will have this bitch tattooed appropriately, but for now, I would like you to use your delicate penmanship to mark her for her many visitors tonight, so that they will know her for what she is. Would you do that dear?"

Chrissie smiled lasciviously, then asked, "What is your wish Mistress. What do you want the bitch's body to say?"

Tanya smiled then leaned over to whisper to him, gesturing at the frightened girl. Then he asked, "And where, Mistress?"

Tanya studied Laura's naked body then drew invisible lines on her belly, one just under her rib cage and another just above her bikini line. Then she led the confused girl to the sofa and pushed her down into a supine position. Laura could feel the pen pressing on her skin but was powerless to do anything other than passively lie there. In ten minutes, Mistress snapped her fingers sharply and Laura woke as if from a sleep.

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers