Dark Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was all frozen."

"What?"

"Crystalia. It was a planet of eternal winter. It had a small band of verdant land at its equator, but for the most part, it was all snow and ice. It was very beautiful. Most of the inhabitants were like you, all platinum blond, with the fairest skin and pale eyes. The sunlight on the planet wasn't strong enough for the native humans to have evolved dark pigmentation." He tilted his head in a considering manner. "Does the star still exist?"

She scowled at him. "How should I know!" Then she laughed at his solemn expression. "I see. You're going to use your powers and pull another dead planet into the same orbit Crystalia had, and recreate my world." Angel would have laughed more, but Devon's seriousness made her suck in her breath, shocked. "You could do it, couldn't you? B-but...an entire planet?" Goddess, this man's powers were scary. No wonder the Edenian council wanted him killed. And he's already admitted to being mentally unstable. Power like that could very well decimate the entire galaxy.

His eyes narrowed and he hissed, "it would be so easy, Angel."

She shivered wondering if he was reading her mind. The high priestess was making a big mistake bringing this powerful demon upon their planet.

Angel realized the significance of locating the Edenian Master Guardians. If they were the only ones capable of slaying him, then finding them was of the utmost importance. But perhaps this was all part of his plan. To find and destroy them before they destroyed him, then take over the galaxy without threat of being overthrown. If she found them, she should warn them of Devon's deteriorating sanity without him knowing.

1...456789