Dark Serenity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, oh okay wait, what?" Eliza said letting what Josephine finally hit her.She hung up the phone with a slight smile on her face. To her, it was always nice to hear from her maker once in a while.

She took her bag of O-Negative, and poured it into a crystal glass. She let the fresh cold aroma filled her senses.

Taking the glass, she headed into her room to finish off her dinner and turn in for the night.

>~<

"Jacksoooonnnn, mmmm Jackson you feel so divine."

"Mmmm do I? sweetheart, mmmm you are not so bad yourself, my sweet little bloodsucker."

Jackson could feel the softest luke warm hands rub against his chest as she straddle his hips. He could feel her wet pussy lips just hovering above his own cock, and the sweet slow rocking sensation she doing against his cock.

"MMm baby that feels so good, keep going."

"OHHhhhhh Jackson, I have dreamed of this moment since the first day I met you. To have you all to myself, Jackie boy." He could feel her starting to rock against him, and her sweet sensual mouth peeked out the fangs he reluctantly found so attractive.

"Stop teasing, you little harlot, and ride me." She did not waste any time at his request, and impaled herself on his cock.

The feeling was memorizing, and so intoxicating. He felt arch up inside her as she began rocking faster. He could feel both getting excited in the heat of the moment.

"OHHHHH, Jackson, Jackson, Jaaacccccckkkkkssssoooonnnn, Jaacccckkkksssssooooonnnnn. JACKSON. WAKE. YOUR ASS UP

He was jolted awake by the booming voice of his best friend and partner Tony.

"Tone, what the hell are you doing in my home in the middle of the night?"

"Wow you must be real tired and drained. It's a beautiful sun shiny day outside, and you think it's night time." He said going over to the thick heavy curtains, pulling them back.

Jackson shielded his eyes from the bright sunlight with his hands. "Oh god" Jackson said as he sat up in the bed.He could feel the covers that were covering him fall to the floor as he sat up.

"Wooohhooo, who got you rock hard this morning?"

"What?!?"

"You are sporting a huge boner, my friend. Who were you having a wet dream about? C'mon tell me." Tony said setting down on the bed next to him.

"You promise you won't blow a gasket if I do tell?"

"Naw dude, you're my boy, you can me anything."

Jackson sat there perplexed for a while debating whether he should spill the beans. After a moment of deliberation he finally spoke up.

"It was about a vampire. A cute little black vampire." He looked at the face of his friend made. It was a look of confusion, and disgust.

"You can't be serious, are you? Jackie, please tell me you are joking?"

"See this is the reason why I was hesitant to tell you. You are supposed to be my friend my homeboy, and you turn your nose up at me for having a wet dream about a vampire. I mean it's not like I will ever meet her again. It was just a silly dream."

Tony felt a small pang of guilt in his belly. "Look I did not mean to belittle your little fantasies of a bloodsucking fiend, I am just weirded out that you would be turned on by some monster."

"She's not a monster okay. Actually the only few minutes we have been together I could tell there was nothing but good inside her, well despite her nature, but that's not the point."

"Actually it is the point, asshole. You have been with this person for what like five whole minutes; you can already tell that she's a good person? You said it yourself, Jack it's in her nature to be a damn monster."

Jackson hopped out of bed, and rolled his eyes at his friend.

"You sure are one judgmental prick for getting upset for having a wet dream, over an attractive woman. Have you ever thought that there might be something more to me than meets the eye?"

His friend gave him a confused look. "What?"

"You know what, never mind. What brings you here in the butt crack of morning?"

"Chief wants us down at the station within the hour, and I was thinking that maybe afterwards we can go and shoot some hoops." Jackson turned his head to the nightstand table to see it was nine thirty a.m.

He turned back to his friend and gave him a shrug. "I don't know maybe. I was thinking that I could practice with my Samurai swords for bit, then do some cardio."

"Alright fine. I will be waiting outside for when you're done getting dressed." Tony said standing to his full height.

"Ok, fine. I will be out there within twenty minutes."

Slowly and gradually, Jack made his way to the bathroom. He turned the shower on cold at full speed, and stepped underneath the spray. After a few minutes of being in a freezing cold shower, his erection still would not go down.

"FUCCCCKKKK." He had no other alternative but to take measures into his own hand for now. "Tony's just going to have to wait." He said as he reached down grabbed his cock, moving it into an up and down motion.

He continued this action until he finally felt himself seized up and he started to climax. Rope after rope went flying into the shower wall. He slumped himself against the wall to brace himself.

"Oh Eliza. Oh baby, mmmmm. If only, If only."

>~<

Eliza walked into the café this morning feeling a little better than she did yesterday.

"Hey Liz."

"Hello, Bell. What do you have planned for the day?"

"Nothing much, just hiring three new employees. And I am so glad that you are here to help with interviewing process."

"Ok that's fine." Eliza said, getting for the day. She set her purse and keys on the coat rack.

The moment she was about to put her apron on, a familiar scent caught her attention. When the café doors open with the dinging sound, and that familiar scent came in like a whirlwind, and her beautiful, huge, blonde hunter was standing there looking at her.

"Well it looks like we meet again." He said with that deep smooth delicious voice of his.

"Umm I guess we. Ummm...hahaha." Eliza wanted to kick herself at acting like a little school girl. She was a vampire for Christ's sakes, a child of the night, she should not be this awkward around him.

"Well hello gorgeous, what can I do for you today, Officer?" Jackson and Eliza both looked at Bella with a huge grin on her face.

"I...ummm.. just came in to get something to eat. A friend of mine told me about this place, and I thought I could try it."

When Jackson went in for the meeting this morning, both him and Tony had no idea that the meeting would last for three hours, then had to do patrolling the area today. He really had no intention of doing anything after the meeting, but a few fellow officers came down with a bad case of food poisoning.

When there was nothing going on in his jurisdiction, not even a petty crime, he decided to step in Snacky Cakes for quick bite. Upon stepping he was pleased with who he saw. His little vampire.

"Ummm if you don't mind, sweetheart, I would like for Eliza to serve me, please."

"Ugh damn Eliza, why are so damn lucky? Very well, then."

"Ok umm what can I get you?" Eliza made her way behind the counter, prepared to do whatever he asked her to do.

"Other than you, Sweetcheeks, I'll have your guys' most popular sandwich."

"Well ok, that will be the chicken BLT. What can I get for you?"

"Does that girl know you are a vampire?"

"Yes she does, why?"

"Use your vamp speed to make it, and come sit down and have a chat with me."

Eliza's heat fluttered at the fact that he was much more of a predator than she was, or will ever be. He was strong direct, and had a dominating personality that she enjoyed so much in a man.

Within a flash she was gone. And less than two minutes she appeared again with a hot juicy chicken BLT on a plate with chips to the side.

After he was done eating, they sat there and chatted for a while. They talked about things other than their personal lives, which was good. She found herself so engrossed with him, that she got interrupted by his radio.

"I'll be there in a minute. Well it's sad to leave you on such short notice, but I have to go, doll face. Thank you for the sandwich, and your time." He said winking at her.

"Wait, before you go, what are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Ummm nothing, why?"

"Because, I know that you are hunter and all, but I am hoping that you are at least open minded enough to attend a vampire ball?"

Jackson had to step back for a minute. He could not believe what she just asked him to do. He was a hunter, he hunted down creatures like her, but then again she was not like all the other creatures he hunted down. He saw a flicker of sadness in her eyes.

"I'll understand if you don't--."

"Nonsense I will go, but please don't expect me stay long, and be docile, when someone tries to fuck with me. Ok?

A sheepish smile spread across her face at his reply. "Ok."

"Cool. Well I have to go, see you tomorrow, at what time?"

"Six pm."

"Alright, doll face, see you then."

12