All Comments on 'Dark Travelers Ch. 11'

by GinaTina

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have been waiting...

And this chapter was well worth the wait.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Love it

Look forward to the next chapter soon please I just love Kirik.

Rbn8Rbn8over 12 years ago
MORE!!

5 stars!!! I can't wait for your next chapter! I wouldn't change a thing except for wishing Kael would have gone a little farther with Andi....

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

hehe, I am loving every new character that you introduce!! They're so funny and very likable in their own special unique way. Thanks for updating~~!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

I still find it hard to believe that this is your first story. You have continued to hold my interest from the first chapter. You have created very diverse characters who play well off of eachother. In fact the introduction of the to children is refreshing. They bring the innocence of a child's mind into the story. I look forward to watching them continue to interact w/the brothers. Who are the kids anyway? How did the captain get them? And who exactly is the captain? Does she have powers? Do the children have powers? What will the wizard teach our new witch?

Everyone plays such an important role in your story, that I'm trying to figure out where the story is going next. I can't and it's driving me crazy!!!Hurry w/the next chapter, if for no other reason than to save my sanity. hehe-he

Lucas13Lucas13over 12 years ago
Daaaaaaaamn!

Damn Gina, this is getting so good. Yes there are some errors but not enough to distract me from the actually writing.

Each character is their own and completely different than the rest which is really hard to do. You deserve my five star vote.

Please please please write more and quick!

Again.........daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years ago
yeah

what a nice chapter, and I like the fact that Kael is growing a heart or is understanding Andi now. Now there's Kirik and Anya to hook up.

OOHH I wonder if the pirates will take the girls for themselves.

simmonalsimmonalover 12 years ago

more more more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So happy to have update!

I can't even being to tell you how much I love this story. You have a real gift with characters and giving them a distinctive voice and presonality. I read alot; book, not just on here and your story has been intriging from the very beginning...As much as I love everyone, Anya and Kirik are my favs(aside from Taters-cutest name ever btw)and can't wait to see more interaction between them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I also cannot believe this is your first story...

...because I mean, it's just freaking amazing how well you write. Your characters continue to grow and develop with each chapter and they don't feel like cookie-cutter copy/paste jobs from other stories I've read. Then you go and introduce new characters (Sway and her crew) and you've managed to quickly make them seem just as important as the "main characters".

I love the addition of Andi's inner voice (DeeDee, awesome name) and how she's reconciling her own feelings for Kael. Love reading the translations by the way, I can't wait for Kael to make good on their next encounter (maybe by then DeeDee will have more brilliant ideas for Andi, heh). And of course, looking forward to how Anya and Kirik will start to interact more.

I don't think you need an editor. I'm usually very picky but I didn't see any major issues. Could be the writing is so good I'm not paying any attention to then though. Bravo!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Well, I definitely agree with the others about your doing great for a first story. You have an exciting tale with a range of interesting and unique characters which you do a great job of differing and developing. Your writing paints a picture with your words and really helps me see it in my mind. i think you have a great talent and hope you keep going with it. i love the cute characters you create in Taters and now the kids. I think you're doing a great job of letting us see Andi grow into a young woman by dealing with how her body reacts to Kael and dealing with being in that in between stage where she still wants her sister's comfort and protection, but also wants to experience things and develop ideas of her own rather than accepting Anya's. It is such a unique idea to use DeeDee to let her discuss these things internally. You leave it up to the reader to decide if it's just another part of her consciousness or if it's something of an ability since her sister is a witch afterall. I think it's probably more effective if you leave it that way rather than giving a further explanation.

I also agree that your story is well-written and there aren't glaring mistakes that would make me recommend you get an editor. It's good to have someone to look it over for mistakes and an editor can also help point out if there is something that could be explained better or some other advice. But you have done a good job of cleaning it up by yourself so I wouldn't freak if you need time to find the right editor.

Keep writing! Lookin forward to more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow. Kael is really slipping...

Only sexual assault this time.

Maybe he is softening up.

You know, as much as women enjoy being raped and assaulted, it completely blows my mind that it is illegal in most countries to do either.

GinaTinaGinaTinaover 12 years agoAuthor
;) Kind anon...

Thank you, good sir, for following the series, commenting and voting. Despite your disgust. /ponder/ I'm still going to write what I please, though. /smooches/

btw - I'd advise you that this is a work of fantasy/fiction and not to be used as a guidebook for real life. Rather distressing, that I'd have to point that out. You'd think it'd be obvious. Ah well, I shall look forward to more feedback . You sneaky, sneaky anon, you. <3

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

Supposed to be working but I had to see what happened! Love the storytelling! More, more, more- Kael's a real tease btw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really love this story! As a writer I know that encouragement helps, so this is me, encouraging you to continue this story. ;) You write very well, and the characters are extremely interesting and indvidualistic. Also, don't worry about that other anon commenter. I'm a feminist, and sometimes troubled by rape or assualt in certain stories. I can say that your story is not one of them. I actually think your female characters are some of the most proactive and interesting that I've read on this site lately. They're not Mary Sues, and I appreciate that. I especially love Sway :D

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great

These guys are perplexing. They have acted like monsters to Andi and Anya, yet they show amazing tolerance toward the children. And I have to wonder about Andi. Is the stress of her situation affecting her mind? To have a voice in her mind name itself isn't exactly normal. But if Anya is a witch, maybe it's something else. In the mean time, there's pirates to fight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! I sat n my laptop all day reading the entire series. YOu give an aspiring novelist hope! I was always worry that because my stories didnt have sex in them right away that people wouldnt like them but you have proved to me that this is not the case. I will have to find the time to type some of my own ideas up now. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have a huge huge crush on Kael. :( More!!

miwildcatmiwildcatover 12 years ago
Love it

I am in absolute love with your story and how you are leading into things making a person want to keep coming back to see if there is more to read. I am always checking back to see when you have added more to the story. I love how you have developed the characters so that when you are reading you can picture them in your mind and the environment that they are in. Your story is absolutly wounderful. I will have to say I am partial to Kirik and Anay I am anxious to see how the relationship between thoes two play out they are both being stubborn as to admitting that there is feelings between them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update

Soon pretty please :)

MabthornMabthornalmost 12 years ago

Okay, so Kael has gone from annoying & mean to hot. He is growing so much...can't wait to see Kirik learns how to be less of a tight-ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous