All Comments on 'Dark Weres Ch. 11'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressalmost 9 years ago

Good Morning, IRTR... Happy 4th. So, dragons are coming into the picture? And Zena isn't going to stay away either, is she. Anyway, good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great chapter

Having them go out to another place is a good idea. Alphonso hated white men, but his daughter will be raised by one. Ironic.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

It is a good idea for the packs to visit the world outside of where they live. I wonder how the pack will react to other beings.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Brother Wolves

So as DW, or Dark Weres come to an end, the story of Mari and Suni will contuinue in a new series called Brother Wolves. I'm not sure if I will post this series to LIT, but it will be available on my wattpad page. There is one more chapter of DW and I plan to submit it by the end of this month. Thank you all for reading and your encouragement and support.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Rheamistress

Yes, Zena will be back in Brother Wolves. You know she is not done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brother Wolves

How can I find your Wattpad Page,when it comes time for Brother Wolves to be released.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
My wattpad page

Please feel free to go there. I have a couple of stories that are not in LIT.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/iread2relax

MySecretSideMySecretSidealmost 9 years ago
Alphonso and Nancy

Let them get together. He can retire as aloha and live a quiet life with her. They seem to be together anyway. It seems as if he is preparing to die; don't let him.

Fefe1969Fefe1969almost 9 years ago
A pleasure

Reading your stories is always a pleasure..

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago

Maybe it would be good for Gina to get away for a while and go to Kingsley. She could meet her mate. Even if she didn't, she might feel refreshed. I look forward to Mari meeting Rayan's brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love&hate

i love and hate this story at the same time

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
the plot thickens

yummy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES