Darker Pleasures: The Big Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita slipped the collar around Milene's neck and attached the leather leash. "Come on, sweet pea. Time you gave the girls a kiss to show how much you appreciate this little party." Already in a highly aroused state, Milene responded eagerly to chance to kiss each of these dark beauties. She quickly rose to her feet, only to be corrected by her "mistress" Anita. "Uh uh, girl. You just stay down there. No need to stand for these kisses." Milene was momentarily confused as Anita pushed her back to her knees, but understood when Anita took her head in her hands and directed her to the crotch of her jeans. "Go ahead, girl, give me a kiss."

Her direction was clear now, and Milene reveled in the humiliation that Anita was imposing on her. She took Anita's hips in her hands and applied a long, soulful kiss the warm vee of denim between her legs. Although Anita was still fully clothed, Milene was enflamed by the act. Even through the thick fabric, she could feel the heat of Anita's pussy, and she knew from memory how warm and wet and tasty that pussy could be. She continued to grovel there until a slight pull on her leash told her to back off. "Good girl," Anita said. She smiled possessively, then turned around to offer her backside. "Gotta kiss the booty, too, girl. Right in the crack." Milene complied of course, kissing first and then running her tongue up and down Anita's denim-covered crack, giving everyone a show and a hint of things to come.

Satisfied with her pet's submission, Anita proceeded around the room, leading naked girl by her leash on her knees from one girl to another. Accompanied by titters and obscene comments, Milene gave each of them the same treatment, a passionate kiss between the legs, followed by an equally passionate licking in the rear. Most of the girls wore shorts or jeans like Anita, but she could still feel their heat and let her imagination run wild as she applied her lips to their crotches. But it was even better with those dressed in skirts. With them, her kisses were planted on their panties, which provided little barrier to the sweet flesh behind them. Their soft thighs rubbed directly against her cheeks while through the thin fabric Milene could smell the aroma of hot cunt, could feel the outline of engorged lips against her mouth, and could even sense the moisture that was already growing there. By the time she completed her rounds in the room, she was distinctly aware of the dampness between her own legs, and she was ready for anything.

Or so she thought.

Now a new person was up and talking. All these girls seemed to be strong willed, obvious leader types. Milene wondered how they all got along in one house without some power struggles. This time it was Cassandra, a name Milene vaguely remembered from conversations with Anita. But all she could remember was that Cassandra could be one of the "mean" ones. That and the fact that she was the sorority's pledge mistress. What Anita didn't tell her was that Cassandra was gorgeous, a big-boobed girl, about five foot nine, with tightly curled hair to her shoulders and dark bronze skin that seemed to shimmer with heat and sensuality. She was a part-time model and definitely looked the part.

"So what's up, Cassandra?" someone asked. You got something special planned for tonight?" Cassandra was known for staging big events, special surprises for the house.

A huge smile filled Cassandra's face. "Oh we got plans, ladies, we got plans. We gonna get a special treat tonight." Cassandra gave Milene a long, meaningful look as she reached behind the sofa for something. Milene couldn't see what she was getting, but she did see the wide, knowing smiles on the faces of several of the girls. Seconds later she understood, as Cassandra continued, "We gonna have us a paddle party!" and exposed the large greek paddle in her right hand. "And this little honkie bitch is gonna be the guest of honor! ... Or maybe I should say, she's the entertainment!" The room filled with whoops and laughter as Cassandra tapped the paddle lightly against her other palm.

Milene looked over sharply at Anita. This was not part of the bargain. Admittedly, Anita had said a little spanking could be a possibility, but this clearly was going to be more than that. Anita seemed a little distressed too, her eyes open wide as she looked from Cassandra to Milene and back again. Then she gave Milene a look that said "There's nothing I can do," and Milene knew she was in for it.

Officially, the university had cracked down on and eliminated hazing a long time ago, and from everything she'd heard, while the fraternities still practiced some physical abuse, the sororities had all eliminated it. But there were persistent rumors about this particular sorority, the black one, about screams during pledge week and secret practices behind closed doors. Now those rumors seemed terribly on the money.

At Cassandra's direction, two of the girls grabbed Milene's arms and dragged her to the back of the sofa, where they roughly bent her over and then moved around to hold her in place, one on each arm. Now she really felt helpless, bent forcibly over the back of the sofa, her bare bottom up, completely exposed and vulnerable, about to be abused.

"Just look at that little white ass, girls." Cassandra taunted. "So creamy white ... but make sure you take a look now," she continued, laughing "'cause it ain't gonna be creamy white for long. Gonna be RED HOT real soon!" The room filled with muffled laughter at Milene's expense.

"Please..." she begged, trying to look behind her to see what was happening, "Please... can we talk about this? I don't know..."

She had the sentence half out when there was a sudden "WHACK!!!" followed by an unbelievable stinging across her bare bottom. She yelped loudly at the initial contact, but the sting seemed to linger and intensify, causing her whole body to twitch in pain. Then Cassandra laid two more on her in quick succession, causing her to howl again in response.

The paddle was even worse than Milene had imagined. Her bottom was absolutely on fire after just three swats, and there were clearly more to come. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her, and that there was no way out. A chill ran down her spine as she saw the other girls moving about the room and realized that each one was gathering her own evil-looking paddle. It was obvious they really were going to do this, and she was scared. Yes, she enjoyed an occasional playful spanking, found it stimulating, and she'd even had fantasies about having her bottom warmed with one of those greek paddles. But this was real, and she could tell it wasn't going to be playful. Several of the girls were eyeing her now, and she could sense their sadistic lust as they thought about what they were going to do to her.

Still, some part of the whole experience was extremely exciting, and despite her fear and pain, she could feel the wetness starting to form between her legs. She cursed herself for those feelings.

The two girls continued to hold her in place as the others lined up behind her. "Whoooosh...SMACK!!!!" the vicious paddle hit Milene's tender derriere a fourth, a fifth, a sixth time. On the ninth, she wailed again and finally lost it. She screamed loudly, "Omigod, omigod, oh my GAWWWWD!!!!!" then burst into tears as the awful sting hit home, racing through her buttocks. Only half aware of her actions, she squirmed and pulled away from the hands holding her, but they gave not an inch.

"Hold still, girly," they said as she struggled, "You got a lot more comin'." Before she could absorb the full impact of that statement another girl moved behind her and administered three more quick, hard swats to her bare bottom. It felt like a hot iron had just been placed back there. "Aaaaaaaaaaghh!!!!!! Owwwwwwwww! Aaaaaaa Yaaaoowwww" she screamed, the tears flowing freely now and she tried desperately to reach back to her burning cheeks, to do anything to relieve the pain. But the girls held her tight, and all she could do was wiggle in their grasp and kick up her feet in frustration.

"Woohooo, girl," someone taunted her, "yeah, your booty sure look hot now, like a fuckin' cherry bomb. How's that feelin' back there?" The others laughed as Milene could only groan in response.

"Please..pleee-ee-ase!" she cried unsteadily, shaking her head frantically back and forth. "No more ... please... I can't take anymore!" Milene's whole body trembled and she bounced from one leg to another, trying to make the pain stop.

The next voice she heard was Anita's, close to her ear. "Sorry sweet pea, but your two captors there... they still gotta get their strokes in.' Then louder, to the others, "Unless of course they want to let you off the hook. What do you say girls?"

Dee Dee and Charlotte looked at each other for a second, then smiled widely and cruelly shook their heads. "Uh uh," Charlotte said giddily. "I wanna smack me some white ass!" Then Dee Dee leaned down to Milene, a nasty look on her face, and said "Didn't count on this, did ya, girly? We gonna whup your sorry ass till it bleeds."

Suddenly, Milene felt an intrusion between her legs as one of the girls dipped in with her finger to check her out. "Shit, look at that!" the girl exclaimed in surprise, "This bitch is drippin' wet. She fuckin' likes it!" She displayed her finger around the room, showing everyone the shiny fluid that now coated it.

Milene realized what was happening and panicked, fearing that they would give her even more punishment now.. "No! Noooo!" she screamed, "I don't! I don't like it!!!!" She was so confused. The stinging was unbearable, and she was sure she couldn't take a single additional smack, but she knew the girl was right - there was no denying the dampness she felt between her legs.

It was just as she feared. The girls were already into paddling her, and now they had an excuse to continue the punishment. Within minutes, they were at her again, lining up and, ignoring her pitiful howls, each giving her several more whacks, until the entire surface of her bottom was beet red and searing with pain. At last, her captors released her and she fell in a heap on the floor, crying like a baby.

For a while all the girls just stood around, looking at the white girl sobbing on the floor, pitifully rubbing her sore butt cheeks. Then Cassandra again stepped up and took control of the situation. "Come on, girl," she said, reaching down to grab Milene's upper arm, "I know just what you need to forget that fire in your booty." By this time Milene had regained some control of herself, but the tears still ran down her face as Cassandra pulled her up and led her off to a nearby bedroom.

Cassandra flipped on the light and closed the door. The room was pretty empty, as it was a spare bedroom intended for visitors. But it had a nice size bed in the middle, loaded with tons of pillows, which seemed perfect for what was planned that night. Cassandra was in no mood to wait, as the paddling she and her sisters had administered to this cheeky white girl had put her in a high state of arousal. She got started immediately, pushing Milene to the floor as she started undoing her jeans. "Okay," she told her cowering captive, "You know what you're gonna do now, don't you, girl?" Cassandra's jeans and panties came down in one motion, and her t-shirt was quickly over her head and off, leaving her buck naked over the subservient white girl.

Milene looked up from the floor and marveled at the stunning, golden brown beauty. "Yes ma'am," she replied meekly, "... whatever you want." Now her feelings were quickly changing. The sting in her bottom was definitely still there, still burning deeply, but there was also arousal, intensifying by the second at the sight of this lovely, powerful creature and the knowledge that she was about to lick out her pussy. This was what she'd been waiting for, the reason she'd come tonight.

Cassandra positioned herself on the edge of the bed and watched as Milene scurried across the floor to get in position between her thighs. Then she leaned halfway back, supporting herself on her widespread hands, ready to get her pleasure. "Start here," she said, pointing to the full mounds of her breasts.

Milene had to smile now as she leaned forward to do Cassandra's bidding. This was more like it! The pain in her rear was strangely forgotten as she treated herself to the lush softness of Cassandra's creamy mocha breasts. She found herself moaning in delight as she filled her mouth with first one creamy mound and then the other, her tongue working delicately over the pert tidbits of her swollen nipples. Cassandra moaned softly as Milene sucked greedily on her tits, noticing how the girl's hands shook with passion as she held each luscious treat to her lips.

She sucked on Cassandra for a good ten minutes, alternately pulling them into her mouth and then letting her tongue wander luxuriously over the whole surface of the tit, enjoying the contrast between the silky smooth breast meat and little bumps in her areolas. Cassandra loved watching her, hearing the girl's urgent moans of passion as her greedy mouth worked on her. Her dark chocolate nipples were now soaked with the girl's saliva and aching with desire in response to her oral worship.

But soon Cassandra wanted more. A not so gentle pressure on the white girl's shoulders told her to move on, and she quickly slipped to her knees between the those velvet brown legs. Cassandra looked down at the girl before her and noted the new look on her face, a look of wild desire and need. "Yeah, you been waitin' for this, ain't you?" she said, her voice now breathy with passion. "I saw you between Shawna's legs before. You loved that pussy. Couldn't get enough. Isn't that right?"

"Yes ma'am," was the quiet reply, "I love it."

Cassandra smiled widely. She liked the 'ma'am' part. It turned her on even more. ""Well okay then," she said, spreading her legs wider, exposing her open cunt for the girl. "Here it is, girl." Then, looking directly into Milene's eyes, she uttered, slowly and forcefully, the command the girl had been waiting to hear. "Eat me out."

Milene did not have to be told twice. Skipping any preliminaries, she dove right into Cassandra's hot cunt, taking a long, slow lick up and down the entire length of her quivering slit. Her hands pushed the rich, chocolate thighs apart as her tongue stretched out to lick eagerly at the wet folds before her. The paddling exhibition, with Milene's obvious pain and humiliation, had turned all the girls on, and Cassandra was no exception. Her juice was flowing freely and she was definitely in need of release. She groaned loudly at the gentle touch of Milene's lips on her needy flesh. She looked down at the horny sight between her legs, the little slut just devouring her, slurping greedily at her cootchie, uttering a constant "Mmmm.. mmmmm" as she enjoyed her.

Indeed, Milene was entering another world now. She dug deeper into the black girl's crotch, pulling her hips forward on the bed, spreading her legs even wider to get at all the sweetness of her cunt. Cassandra fell back on the bed, giving up her view of the licking to simply enjoy the feelings between her legs. Her buttocks tightened in response to Milene's tongue, raising her hips slightly off the bed with each flex of her muscles, establishing a sensual rhythm that took on a life of its own. "Oh yeah..." she moaned, "Eat it girl. Eat it all up."

Milene needed no encouragement. She was completely turned on by the situation and by Cassandra's delicious body. She trembled with excitement as she licked at the sticky folds of Cassandra's cunt, lapping up the cream that continued to pour out. She reached up to fondle the plump globes of Cassandra's breasts, felt their soft warmth filling her hands, the swollen nipples tickling her palms. She wanted to suck on them again, but she couldn't leave the succulent fruit that she already had in her mouth.

She licked at the inner lips, her tongue running all along the edges, feeling Cassandra squirm in response to the stimulation. Then she moved up, up to the engorged bud that was Cassandra's clit, poking out prominently now from under its protective hood. She swirled her tongue over it, teasing the head with the pointed tip of her tongue, hearing the earnest cries from above her.

Cassandra moved back on the bed now, pulling her feet up to rest on the edge, thrusting her cunt up and out for more attention from Milene's lovely slut-mouth. She shivered as she felt the tongue go in again, so wet and slithery, so hot. She couldn't believe how deep it went inside her. This girl must have a freakish tongue, she thought, but Jesus, it feels good! The little bitch looks sweet, but she's a total whore. Cassandra humped into the horny mouth repeatedly as it licked and sucked her like crazy. Then she reached down for her own knees, pulling them up and back to open herself up completely. She pulled backed further, her hips coming up off the bed and exposing the open crack of her ass, an obvious hint to what she wanted next.

Milene took the cue immediately. After the show she put on with Shawna, she knew there'd be a lot of this in store for her. Dropping away from Cassandra's clit, she let her tongue run up and down between the parted cuntlips. She planned to continue lower, down to the humid space between the black girl's cheeks, but she couldn't resist pausing for a quick look at that luscious crotch. God, it was hot! Cassandra's juicy gash splayed open, the hot pink flesh contrasting beautifully with the warm brown of her thighs, accented by the darker brown line of her engorged inner lips. And just below it, pouting and throbbing with need and anticipation, was the perfect dark ring of Cassandra's asshole. Seeing it like that, so exposed and ready, just begging for attention as Cassandra held her cheeks apart, was more than she could take. She dove in quickly and found her spot, her tongue rolling wetly over the twitching hole, her nose pushing into the wet, pink crevice. She circled delicately over the bumpy rim, drawing another deep groan from her dark mistress. As she continued, she could feel the little muscle contract and relax, accompanied by a series of rhythmic grunts that vibrated through Cassandra's body.

Cassandra was absolutely loving it. She had never had this pleasure before, never had the nerve to ask for it, and now that she was getting it she couldn't believe how good it felt. The whole experience was driving her crazy, both the physical sensation and the decadent thrill of watching this preppy white girl service her in the most personal and degrading manner. Milene's eyes were closed most of the time, but occasionally she would open them and look up at Cassandra, her pretty brown eyes revealing the lust and satisfaction she was getting from doing this nasty thing. She stayed on her asshole a long, long time, slowly licking and probing it as Cassandra continued to shiver and moan from the delicious pleasure. Milene's nose was completely buried in her wet folds, immersed in the smell and feel of her pussy, while her tongue worked over, around, and finally up into the hot, tight grip of her ass. It wormed around inside, circling, pistoning, continuing to surprise Cassandra with her eagerness to provide this dirty little pleasure.

Much as Cassandra loved the rimming, though, she knew she couldn't cum from it. Eventually she gave Milene new direction, her hands grabbing her head, pulling on her ears, moving her back to the heated pool of her pussy. She pulled on her hair, jamming her in, filling her mouth with juice. The girl opened wide and sucked passionately at Cassandra's gaping hole, her tongue probing deeply into the fragrant font, savoring the intense heat inside her boiling passage.