Darker Pleasures: The Big Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee Dee looked down at the disheveled girl licking her clean between her legs. She felt completely satisfied now, both physically and mentally. She sneered at the girl she had dominated so completely, taunted her. "There you go, bitch. Now you ate my ass and swallowed my cum." Dee Dee pulled back on Milene's hair, forcing direct eye contact. "Remember that taste," she said, "...cuz I'm comin' back for a second round as soon as they let me."

Still excited by what she'd just done, Milene lost control again, reaching up to pull Dee Dee down for a final bit of intense frenching, then pulling away quickly to fervently gasp, "Yes ... please ... come back ... please ... I loved doing that for you. Everything."

Dee Dee just looked at her in amazement, at the same time wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as she remembered where the other girl's had been. She held her gaze for a few moments, then shook her head. A quiet "Damn" was all she said before getting up and quickly throwing her clothes on. She headed for the door, but at the last minute looked back over her shoulder to say, "Yeah, I'll be back," and then exited.

And so it went. One after another, the girls came in, Shawna, Charlotte, and others, each one just as sexy as the one before. And more showed up as the night went on, coming back from other activities and finding this unique surprise waiting for them. Milene took them all on, satisfying each girl and every sexual desire she had, over and over again. She lost count of how many pussies she had eaten, how many orgasms she had provided. She was tired and a little sore, but she was happy.

Not all the girls had their go at Milene. Some, for whatever reason, preferred to just watch. This included Anita, who said she could "get hers later". Luckily for the voyeurs, as the night drew on and the alcohol flowed, the inhibitions fell away completely. At some point the whole party moved into the bedroom that had become Milene's spot, and for the past couple hours everything was done in full sight of anyone who cared to come in. That added, for Milene, an extra thrill, the thrill of humiliation that comes from being forced into public sexual service.

Somewhere around 1:00 AM the activity hit a plateau. Every girl that wanted a turn had had one, and at that point, everyone seemed content to just chill and drink for a while. Milene simply sat on the bed by herself, watching and listening, still totally nude, sipping a beer that Anita had provided. It was kind of odd to be sitting there in the middle of a roomful of naked black girls, and she assumed that any minute someone would feel the need and have another go at her, but for now things were quiet. The sting in her backside had long since subsided (and luckily there was no recurrence of that event) and she'd had a chance to clean herself up a bit - brushed her hair and washed her face. Anyone arriving now would have no clue that she'd been eating pussy and ass almost continually for the past five hours. A secret smile of pride formed on her lips as she thought about what she had done.

Suddenly there was a loud commotion in the living room. Someone was complaining loudly. It was clear she was just back from a date and not at all happy about how the evening had gone.

"That son of a bitch! Left me high and dry. Or high and wet, the asshole! Fuck, I hate dudes. They don't know nothin' about pleasin' a woman. Just gets their nut and that's it. Bastards!"

Milene leaned over to get a peek out at who was making such a fuss. She immediately recognized the tall girl as Teddi Brown, the volleyball player. From the looks of her, she had expected a big night out, dressed in silky gray top over a tight black miniskirt that showed off her long, shapely legs. And apparently, the night didn't go as planned.

In the midst of her rage, Teddi suddenly noticed the crowd in the small bedroom. "What the ... fuck?" she muttered, coming over to check it out more closely. "What the hell you girls doin'? all naked in this little room. I..." Then the light went. She flashed a huge smile as she remembered. " Oh yeah.... Hahaha!... it's the white chick party! Damn, you girls look like you been busy." Then looking sideways at Milene, she asked, "So how was she? Must of been good if you all sitting here naked! Ha!!!"

Cassandra sidled up to Teddi, her good friend. "Yeah, she's good," she whispered. "You oughta try her, babe. She'll do you good, real good." Then she added with a leer, "It's true what they say about white girls."

Teddi looked back at her friend, thinking about what she'd said. "Well... I could use some 'relief"," she said. That damn boy 'bout drove me crazy." She paused for a minute, considering the possibility, then went over to the bed to check out Milene.

"So you the star of the show, huh?" she said mockingly. Damn, you don't look like much. Cute, but not very nasty. You nasty?"

Before Milene could answer, someone else did. "That's what we said, Teddi. But guess what? She's plenty nasty! Hahahahaha!"

Teddi laughed at the comment, but it seemed to register with her. She stood directly in front of Milene, bold and sassy, her hands on her hips, thrusting them and her tits forward as she flipped her long black hair in a show of sex and confidence. "So what do you say, girlie girl? You ready for more cootchie? You wanna suck some cunt, cuntsucker?" She swayed her hips slightly for emphasis as she spoke, then reached out to lift Milene's chin suggestively. "You want to eat some Teddi-puss, don't ya? Yeah, you do. I can tell."

Milene was simply mesmerized by this dark, statuesque beauty. Teddi was a big girl, over six feet tall, but trim and athletic. Of course, she actually was an athlete, the star of the volleyball team, and Milene had often admired her from afar, even thought about what it would be like to be with her sexually. And now here she was, clearly horny and obviously planning to have her way with her. Even after all the previous activities, Milene felt her arousal growing sharply again as she waited for the next steps.

She didn't have to wait long. Teddi was totally ready for this. Her aborted date had left her horny and in need of relief, and she was a girl who always got what she wanted. Striding away from the bed, her hips swaying seductively, she quickly stripped off her clothes, dropping them carelessly to the floor to expose her shapely body, a body she was rightly proud of. Milene admired Teddi's nakedness as she moved confidently back toward her. Teddi really was beautiful. Her breasts were just perfect, not overly large but beautifully shaped, and her boyish hips framed a full, round booty that was just to-die-for. Milene had often imaged how it would feel to have her face buried between those luscious cheeks, to feel their warmth and softness engulf her. Hopefully, she'd have a chance to experience that joy.

Reaching the bed, Teddi slid easily onto it, positioning herself with her knees just outside Milene's thighs. She held Milene's gaze, her eyes distant but intense, her tongue rolling wetly around her full, sensuous lips as she thought about the pleasure she was about to receive. Seeing that tongue move, Milene mistook it for an invitation and leaned forward to enjoy a kiss. But Teddi quickly corrected her, reaching out and to push hard at Milene's chest, forcing her back into a prone position. "Uh uh, girl," she breathed. "You don't get to kiss these lips." Then smiling deviously and pointing downward, she continued, "These the lips you gonna kiss. Real good."

Having established her dominance, Teddi scooted forward, moving up on Milene's body until she was even with her shoulders. She placed both hands on the headboard and moved her knees onto the girl's upper arms, pinning her firmly to the bed. Now she spread her legs wider, lewdly opening herself, her gaping hole just inches from the girl's waiting mouth. Below her, Milene was overcome with lust. Despite everything she'd already experienced, this was totally arousing, lying there with Teddi's glistening, red cunt poised tantalizingly above her. Teddi's weight on her arms was a mixed blessing. She loved the powerless feeling of the position, but she also wanted badly to get her hands free to wander over that luscious body, and to pull those hips down onto her face. But she was helpless. All she could do was lie there, shamelessly panting, her mouth opening wide, like a street urchin silently begging for her meal.

Everyone else was watching, anxious to see the show as Teddi took her turn face-fucking their captive white girl. And Teddi just couldn't wait any longer. The sight of that open mouth and the feeling of hot breath on her engorged flesh was driving her crazy with anticipation. She'd always heard rumors about white girls, that they gave the best head ever, would "eat you alive", and now it was time to find out. She needed to feel this little bitch eating her out. She looked down at the captive girl, closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling, and then slowly, deliberately lowered herself into Milene's mouth.

The room filled immediately with groans from both girls. Milene was beside herself. She was finally eating out Teddi Brown, the star athlete she'd fantasized an about for two years, and it was wonderful. Teddi was a big girl and her pussy was sized accordingly. Her slit opened wide against Milene's face, fully lubricating itself as it slid easily back and forth over her mouth and chin. The heat of Teddi's flesh was intense, the taste and aroma deep and sensual. To Milene it felt like her whole face was inside Teddi's quivering flaps. She worked her tongue frantically over the delicate tissues, then plunged it deep inside her, delving for cream, doing everything to pleasure the beautiful, black goddess.

Teddi was amazed by the white girl's prowess and enthusiasm. After everything else, she figured she'd be worn out, but this was incredible, an intense bit of cuntlapping, better than any she'd ever had. She could feel herself quickly climbing the heights, soaring toward a massive orgasm. Trying to stretch out the pleasure, she pulled up, releasing herself from the grip of Milene's lips and tongue, leaving the startled girl to lick blindly at the air between them. Teddi held herself there, still trembling from the stimulation the girl had given her. She let her mind settle for a several long moments, looking down at the sticky mess she had already made on the little slut's face. Then, once her breathing had returned from a frantic gasp to a more regular rhythm, she sat again, pasting her sweet dark meat back onto the grateful white girl's lips. The response was immediate, like she'd flipped a switch in Milene's head. That firm, wet tongue sent chills up her spine as it slithered lustily back inside her.

The others in the room were entranced by the spectacle on the bed. They all watched as Teddi continued to ride the white girl's face, pausing several times to regroup, extending the treatment and the show, then grinding hard again into her slut-mouth. Now Teddi's eyes closed tight with concentration, as her hands clutched the headboard to steady herself. Her guttural pleasure sounds filled the room, blending with Milene's muffled "Mmmm ... Mmmmm ... mmmmm" as she worked on her from below. Free from their former restraints, Milene's hands roamed over Teddi's body, relishing the silky warmth of her skin, fondling the fullness of her breasts, then dropping down to clutch at her hips as she fed on the juicy treat between them. Watching this lurid display had everyone completely aroused, and several of the girls just couldn't resist playing with themselves. Their fingers worked wetly between their own legs, some discreetly, some losing all inhibitions and openly taking their pleasure.

By now Teddi had been going at it for at least twenty minutes, and it was obvious that she was getting close. She visibly trembled with each liquid swipe of Milene's tongue over her inflamed flesh. Finally it was too much, and Teddi exploded, uttering a guttural "Oh... Fuck!", then crying out again as her whole body shook with the spasms of orgasm. The others watched in awe as she continued her outburst and her hips bucked hard into the horny slut's mouth. From the space between her thighs, they heard a muffled shriek, then another, followed quickly by a faint gurgling sound that made it clear the white girl was swallowing Teddi's cum. Seeing that put several of them over the top, their fingers working briskly as their cries of ecstasy joining Teddi's in the room.

Of course Teddi also knew what was going on. She could be a voluminous squirter, and usually she warned her partners about it, but this time she wanted it to be a surprise. She could tell that this was an especially large load and she knew for sure the white girl was swallowing it. Hearing her struggle to take it, and realizing that the girl was actually enjoying it, enflamed her even more. Her body was still jerking with the tremors of her first cum when in seconds she was off again, new waves of pleasure pouring through her as she deposited another full load of cunt juice into the girl's eager mouth.

Milene could hardly believe what was happening. She had already eaten tons of pussy, and happily swallowed the fluids that drooled from each girl into her mouth, but Teddi's was different, a far more abundant flow than any of the others. More than a flow, it was a virtual explosion of liquid hitting the back of her throat like a fire hose. Even Dee Dee thick syrup wasn't like this. Without warning she was swallowing full mouthfuls of the stuff, almost choking, barely getting the first load down before the second onslaught hit. That second batch was too much, and while she did her best to swallow, some of it overflowed her mouth and ran down her cheeks and neck. It was actually incredibly exciting for her. As she thought about what was now in her stomach, she felt nasty and dirty and also horny as hell. While licking the residue of cuntjuice from Teddi's meaty lips, she reached down to herself, lightly flicked her clit, and promptly came like crazy, almost crying into the dripping mess of Teddi's crotch.

"Look at that," someone said. "Bitch likes her drink. Damn, what a freak."

Milene ignored the comments and continued to focus on the delights of Teddi's body. She licked her pussy some more, going slow and tender this time, building her back toward another climax, giving her more than her share of hot love. Milene even got her wish, as at one point Teddi turned around and wedged Milene's smiling face between her butt cheeks, sighing in delight as she felt that wet tongue nudge lovingly up into her asshole.

The night wasn't over, though it was close. A couple girls still wanted another cum, and a couple of the "voyeurs" finally found their horniness surpassing their inhibitions and took their turn to experience Milene's talented tongue. But by 3:00 it was over, and after the workout she'd had, it was no surprise that Milene conked out quickly and slept like a log.

The morning after, of course, was uncomfortable. What do you say to someone after you spent the night eating out her and all her friends? Luckily, someone had tossed her clothes into the room with her, so Milene decided the best course was to just try to get dressed and slip out unnoticed. She had slept pretty late and she could already hear activity around the house. Still, she'd almost made it to the door when she was caught by Alayna, one of the "non-participants" from the night before.

"Hey", she said, coyly. "How you doin' this morning?"

"I'm okay," Milene said cautiously. She just wanted to go, but it was clear Alayna had something to say.

"I ... uh... just wanted to say that ..." she stammered, "I was chicken last night, but I wish I'd done more than watch." She looked over her shoulder, hoping no one would see or hear this. "But I'd really like to hook up some time if you're interested." With that, she pressed a slip of paper into Milene's hand a scurried off. On it was scrawled "Call me. - Alayna" along with her cell number.

Milene had to smile. And she had to admit that the idea of hooking up with the very cute Alayna sometime was appealing. She slipped the paper into her jeans pocket and in doing so, noticed something else in there. Reaching in, she pulled out six more papers, each one with a name and a cell phone number and comments like "Call me" or "Let's hook up" or "I want some more!" One note, which exclaimed "Do us!" actually had two names listed.

Milene smiled. It was going to be a good winter.