Darker Pleasures: The Big Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra was close now. She needed to cum badly and she said so. "Come on, bitch, get me off. Make me cum!" She ground hard into the sucking mouth, her muscular thighs clutching at the girl's head as she neared her peak. At last Milene executed her coup de gras, taking Cassandra's whole clit in her mouth as her tongue slid back and forth across its underside, stimulating the whole exposed surface at once. Cassandra raised up and cried out as the sensations intensified, then suddenly exploded into her climax. Her loud groans and grunts filled the room, but Milene never really heard them. Those strong, athletic legs scissored spasmodically around the her head, shutting out everything else, as she was practically smothered by the intensity of the girl's orgasm.

As her climax finally subsided, Cassandra's legs relaxed, releasing the poor girl's head from the vise grip of her thighs, which still twitched in her orgasmic aftermath. Her fingers still clutched at Milene's head, deeply entwined in her thick brown hair. She relented and pulled her back, moving her head away from her now over-sensitive sex to expose the mess she had made on the girl's face. The whole area around her mouth, her cheeks and chin, glimmered in the dull light, a result of the thick coating of pussyjuice that had been deposited there. Already Cassandra felt herself getting wet again. She knew that it was her juice on that face and that she'd just made this girl eat her out after paddling her ass into submission. That was so fucking hot.

"Damn, I want more," Cassandra gasped between breaths. "That was fucking good!" Milene, eager to comply, reached out to stroke her breast, but Cassandra shook her head in resignation. "No, that's not fair. Everybody's gotta get her turn first."

As she slipped back into her clothes, Cassandra eyed the petite, obviously horny girl still lying on the bed. "You want more, too, don't you? I can tell. Yeah, Anita's right - you ain't as innocent as you look." She paused for a moment to reflect. "Well, you gonna get more, babe, maybe more than you can handle." She gave a light guffaw and added, "Just save some more for me. You got a lotta pussy waiting for you out there! Ha!" Then she turned and went back to party in the living room.

The step into the living room was a quick return to reality. Cassandra suddenly realized that the bedroom door was a very weak sound barrier. That little white slut had really gotten her going. She knew she'd made a lot of noise, and from the looks on everyone's faces, it was clear that the other girls had not missed a bit of it.

"So how was it? What did she do?" Dee Dee asked. It was a silly question given the circumstances, but Cassandra knew what was really going on. Dee Dee was trying to act cool, but her light flush and flared nostrils easily betrayed her state of arousal.

"It was damned good," Cassandra answered, trying her best to be cool herself but unable to suppress a big grin. "That bitch can definitely eat pussy!"

"Yeah, we got that idea," said one of the girls. "Thought you were gonna shatter some eardrums." The rest of the girls laughed aloud, their howls filling the room as the usually unflappable Cassandra blushed deeply.

"I'm next!" Dee Dee claimed, jumping up and heading toward the bedroom.

Some of the others quickly objected. "Hey, says who???" they argued. "Why do you get to go?"

"Because I said so," Dee Dee sneered back, "and because I said it first. Besides, I'm super horny, so I gotta get her before you girls wear her out. She's gonna be busy with me!" And before anyone else could object again, she was off to the bedroom.

Milene was happy to see Dee Dee slip into the room. She had immediately caught her eye when she first came in, and she found her very attractive. However, there were some things she didn't know about Dee Dee. For if Cassandra was a potential "mean girl", Dee Dee was one for sure, at least in these circumstances. Actually, she was a very nice girl, but she'd had some bad luck lately and was looking for someone to be the target of her frustrations. About a month ago, she'd been dumped by her boyfriend, found out he'd been screwing some rich white girl for quite a while and now was with her. This white chick was now getting all the sex she could handle while Dee Dee dealt with the frustration of celibacy. So when Anita approached the sisters about this little party, Dee Dee was the first to get on board. Some white girl was going to pay for her boyfriend's indiscretions and at the same time satisfied her unfilled needs.

Of course, Milene knew nothing of Dee Dee's back-story. Other than her overt actions in the Shawna show earlier, the only impression Milene had of Dee Dee was that she was really cute and hot. Dee Dee was more petite than most of the others, closer to Milene's size, with a lighter complexion, high cheeks bones, and slightly waved hair that curved elegantly under her jaw. She was slim, except on top, where she sported a nice pair of 34C breasts, which were her pride and joy. But she was also proud of her legs, smooth and shapely, and she was currently showing them off beneath a tight jean miniskirt. Milene had noticed all of this, but what really caught her eye about Dee Dee was her mouth - full, lush lips, accented by a pinkish lip gloss that made them look like sweet candy. Even through everything that had happened, so far, Milene could never get those lips out of her mind.

Dee Dee looked sullenly at Milene, now sitting comfortably on the bed. "How's yo azz, girl?" she asked impudently.

Milene flashed a good-natured smile, reaching back to rub her sore bottom. "It's okay", she said, then added, a little concerned, "You're not going to spank me, are you?

Dee Dee gave her a "Hurumph!" and answered "No, girl, I ain't gonna spank you. I got better plans for you. And for me." She started to remove her clothes as she sauntered over to the bed, eyeing Milene the whole time. She obviously had something on her mind, but what it was, Milene couldn't tell. She had no idea that Dee Dee was thinking about all the ways she could use and degrade her in their brief time together.

Dee Dee's top was off by the time she reached the bed, revealing a lacy black bra that bulged with the fullness of her breasts. Milene rose to her knees on the bed, to put her face even with Dee Dee's.

Then Milene did something that surprised even herself. Feeling strangely emboldened, and unable to resist those succulent lips, she pulled Dee Dee's face to hers, kissing her passionately, deeply, savoring the feel of her sweet mouth. Without thinking, Dee Dee responded, letting Milene's wet tongue slip easily into her mouth as she felt a hand slide up the back of her leg and under her skirt, stroking the soft arc of her derriere. Finally catching herself, she broke it off abruptly, glaring at Milene until the girl thought she might smack her for her forwardness. Dee Dee didn't move, though, just gave her a long, hard look that put her back in her place.

Milene waited a moment for the tension to ease, then asked if Dee Dee wanted to go on. Dee Dee responded by simply removing her bra, reaching back to unhook it, then letting it fall to the floor, revealing the full mounds of her chest.

Milene couldn't suppress an audible gasp. Until then, she hadn't appreciated just how wonderful Dee Dee's breasts were - full, sumptuous wonders of silky light chocolate, perfectly shaped and centered with big, dark nipples that Milene absolutely loved. This was one of the things that really got her hooked on black girls - those huge, dark, succulent nipples. They just drew her mouth toward them. She found herself staring, gaping, almost drooling at the sight of Dee Dee's. They were just irresistible.

Dee Dee noticed the look in the girl's eyes, one she'd seen before from the guys lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her boobies. She had a confident smirk on her face as made the offer, "You wanna suck some tittie, bitch?"

Milene's response was a half moan, her tongue half out of her mouth already. "Oh yessssss."

"Okay, bitch, open up."

Milene moved forward, raised her face and opened her mouth wide as Dee Dee fed one of her thick, dark nipples to her trembling lips. She closed hungrily over the swollen bud, taking it in like a starving baby desperate for milk. Dee Dee made an almost involuntary sound of pleasure as she felt the soft suction of that greedy mouth.

Dee Dee looked down, taking in the vision of this submissive white girl sucking shamelessly on her perfect brown breast. "Damn," she muttered, "I wish I had a picture of this."

Milene's only response was a fervent "Mmmmmmm" as she sucked even more of the delicious tit into her mouth. She was glad there was no camera there. She certainly didn't want obscene pictures of her floating around, but she was so horny at that point that she knew she was liable to agree to anything.

Milene took hold of Dee Dee's boob herself now, holding it in both hands, marveling at the utter warmth and softness of the fleshy globe. She let her tongue play with the firm nipple, her head moving back and forth as she swiped at the swollen bulb before sucking it again, trying to cram as much of that yummy tit into her mouth as she could. She was breathless by the time she pulled away, deliriously exclaiming "Oh god, they're so wonderful!" before moving to the other luscious morsel to give it the same treatment.

Dee Dee sighed and moaned softly as she let the horny girl do her thing. Now the girl's hands moved, releasing her tit and moving down under her skirt, playing with her butt again, easing her panties down a bit to feel the fondle the her soft buns. And still she sucked, so lovingly and expertly. It was fun to watch this clean-cut white girl go crazy over her titties, to see her enjoy them so much. But she didn't have all night, and it was time to move on to the main attraction.

Dee Dee eased Milene's suck-crazy mouth away from her breast and moved onto the bed, positioning herself at the headboard. She spread her legs wide, her feet pulled in to raise her knees.

"Time for you to taste this chocolate treat between my legs."

Milene's eyes widened at the thought and she smiled at the chocolate treat reference. What she saw between Dee Dee's legs did indeed look delicious. She smiled sweetly and said "Yeah, I'm ready to taste."

Dee Dee considered the girl and her ready, obedient response. Damn, she thought, she really is a whore. "Anita was right about you."

Milene got on her knees on the bed and crawled between Dee Dee's supple thighs. She kissed them, running her cheek and then she tongue along each one, savoring the silky warmth of the dark tan flesh. A slight shiver of passion passed through her. For the second time in an hour she was going to eat out a gorgeous black girl's pussy, and she knew that the same thing was going to happen with every girl in the next room, maybe more than once. She felt a rush between her legs as she contemplated the rest of the evening.

But Dee Dee was impatient. She didn't want love-making, she wanted hot, down-and-dirty satisfaction. "Come on, bitch," she said curtly, pushing down on the girl's head. "Get down there and eat the cootchie."

Milene dropped onto the bed, lying on her stomach as she felt her head being roughly pushed into the wet heat of Dee Dee's crotch. The scent of aroused female filled her nostrils and her hands came up instinctively to Dee Dee chest, trying to hold back this quick flow of events. Dee Dee eased her grip a bit, allowing Milene to pull away slightly, enough to give her room to start doing her job.

She started with an intense, tongue-filled kiss of Dee Dee's pussy, more than anything else a sign of her own gratitude and pleasure at being in that place. She licked into the tunnel, drawing appreciative groans from above her as she tracked up and down several times. A thick cream coated her tongue each time it moved in the humid slot. It tasted wonderful, and Milene emitted a moan of her own as she licked it.

She kept at it for several minutes, licking every spot she could reach, holding Dee Dee's thick lips open as she stroked the tender flesh again and again, rewarded with Dee Dee'a delightful, high-pitched cries. Dee Dee must have been totally ready coming in, because her juice was everywhere, think and abundant, including a little pool that was continually replenished in the base of her opening. Milene, who always loved the wet ones, was thrilled.

"God," Milene sighed between licks, "you're so wet. I love it so much."

Dee Dee's response was brief and to the point. "I can feel it dripping down to my bootie. Lick it out."

"Mmmmmmm," she replied. "Yes ma'am."

Milene was more than happy to oblige. She loved eating ass, and Dee Dee had a fine one. Besides, right now she was so turned on she would probably do anything one of these girls asked of her. She licked down into De Dee's crack, slurping up the small amount of juice that had fallen there. She licked around the edge of Dee Dee's asshole and felt the girl twitch and tense at the contact. She gave a little cry at this first lick of her private spot, then spread her legs wider to give Milene better access. Another swipe brought another gasp and twitch, while the third yielded a quiet "Nnnghhahhhh".

"You like that?" Milene asked, going back immediately to lick some more.

"Oh! Jesus Christ, that feels so damn good. Oh! Mmmmmm" This is what Dee Dee had been wanting ever since she turned Milene into Shawna's butt-slut in the living room. But it was even better than expected.

"If you turn over, I'll do it really good for you." There was a pleading in her eyes.

Dee Dee looked down at her, marveling at this clean, preppy white girl who was sweetly offering, almost egging to eat out her asshole. She was starting to rethink her previous notions, briefly having second thoughts about her attitude toward the girl. But the feeling didn't last. She had been looking forward to this for days, the chance to dominate and use her, and she wasn't going to give it up. But she did roll over.

Dee Dee reached back to pull one cheek to the side, exposing the target of Milene's affection. "Kiss it, whore," she said, softly but firmly. "Eat my ass out."

Milene did as she was told, pushing her face between the soft brown cheeks of Dee Dee's butt, placing a long, wet kiss right on her rear passage, then extending her tongue to renew her licking. Dee Dee felt it feathering over her little muscle-ring, teasing and tormenting it. She loved the feel of that soft, wet thing on her butthole, sending electric sensations up through her spine. She was in heaven, a heaven of hedonistic sexual domination. It was so good! She wanted it to go on forever.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm ...Oh Jesus I can't believe this!" she cried. "Fuck!"

Of course Milene wasn't finished. She used both hands to pry Dee Dee's silky buttocks apart, opening her ass crack, exposing the saliva-coated hole, brown around the ring, but pink in the center where the tender inner flesh peeked out. She opened her mouth and covered Dee Dee's anus completely, licking and sucking it, thrilled to hear the pretty black girl moan with pleasure in response. She slid her tongue around Dee Dee's anal hole and finally wriggled it inside her rectum. Dee Dee groaned deeply, relaxing her sphincter, allowing the wanton slut to explore the warm interior of her ass.

Dee Dee gasped and sighed as Milene's tongue continued to probe patiently inside her, French-kissing her asshole, going in deep, then pulling out to rim the surface, giving her all the anal pleasures that were new to her, but that she now needed so badly. She was actually trembling from it, unable to control her response to the onslaught. She wanted desperately to keep going, but there was that damned time crunch. If she took too long, someone would be pounding on the door and she might not even get off.

And so, reluctantly, she reached back and lightly pushed the hungry mouth away from her ass, feeling the sudden emptiness as the slut-tongue slipped out of her rear door. She turned over, plopping back, face-up, on the big pillows of the bed. She spread her legs again to give her white whore access to her charms.

"Get back in there, bitch," she said. "I got something good for you."

There was more to that statement than the obvious, but Milene took it as a simple invitation back to the sweet delights of Dee Dee's cunt. "Oh yes, thank you," she chirped with a sweet smile, and dove back into the light brown curves of Dee Dee's thighs.

"Suck my cunt, bitch. And look at me. I'm gonna cum in your mouth and I want to see your eyes when I do it."

Milene complied as usual, looking up at Dee Dee, her brown eyes wide with excitement as she sucked heartily on her hot, juicy cunt. She was an eager cuntsucker, just dying to bring Dee Dee off and feel her shaking and cumming in her mouth. By now she was terribly excited herself, by Dee Dee's body and by the way she taunted her and bossed her around. In the end, she couldn't resist reaching down to play with herself while she continued her feast in Dee Dee's oozing slit.

Dee Dee noticed the new action, seeing Milene's fingers working in her own crotch while her mouth slaved away. It was hot, seeing this chick so turned on by her oral service that she had to stimulate herself. And from the sound of the increased "Mmmms" and "Ahhhhs" between her legs, the slut was close to making herself cum.

Regardless of how excited the girl was, Dee Dee knew she would not be ready for what she had coming. She was going to give her something she'd likely never had before, and she couldn't wait to see the expression on her face when she got it.

And it wouldn't be long. Dee Dee could feel herself getting closer to orgasm by the second. Milene's butt-licking had raised her to fever pitch, and now that soft, sweet mouth was working wonders on her needy snatch, licking and sucking her in ways she'd never felt before. And looking at her, seeing in her eyes how much she loved her cunt, how she couldn't get enough of it, made it even better.

Dee Dee kept a firm grip on the girl's head, wanting to assure that she didn't pull away when she hit her peak. No sign of that now, though, as she kept licking and sucking every bit of cuntmeat she could find. Her moans grew louder now, more intense, even with her mouth buried in Dee Dee's dripping folds, until finally she gave a little scream and shook like a leaf in the wind, her one hand busily working in her cunt while she did her best to keep her mouth busy in Dee Dee.

As she came, Milene's head shimmied back and forth, her upper lip massaging Dee Dee's inflamed clit. That finally did it, as Dee Dee exploded in her own orgasm. She felt it start around her little nub and expand like a wave up through her body and down to her toes. And it started the reaction she knew was coming, the "something" she had for her little white whore.

Dee Dee's abdomen churned with the throes of her cum and with each wave through her belly, an extra flow of cunt cream gush out of her body and into the mouth of the preppy girl between her legs. It was a thick fluid, like clear honey, and it flowed profusely, even more than usual this time in response to incredible climax she was having. With both hands, she jammed Milene's head up into her cunt, forcing her mouth open over her gushing hole.

"Swallow it. Swallow it, you fucking slut! I wanna hear my cum goin' down your throat!"

Milene felt the thick fluid fill her mouth and received it with relish, enjoying the decadence of the act. She emitted a long, satisfied groan as she continued to lick and suck on the sexy black cunt, hoping to pull even more girlcum out of the Dee Dee's creamy slot. She got her wish, as

making her swallow just added to Dee Dee's excitement, extending her cum even longer. Dee Dee kept cumming for almost thirty seconds, the thick cunt-honey pouring out of her continuously as she shook with the buzz of orgasm.