All Comments on 'Darkness in Seattle Pt. 02'

by EmilyDreams4U

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

great story so far . can not wait to read more.

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
Love it.

So far I am loving your story.

I was so relieved when I read that she'd be able to shift, if only once. Though I hope she's the one in the prophecy.

Cause I'm not a big fan of stories in which the mate can't ever shift.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
I have read a similiar story about a virus before

Actually there have been a few written that I have read. All the females wipped out and the weres unable to produce or both males and females were effected and they could not have pups.

Hoping this goes in a different direction. It does look interesting so far, just a familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like the story but

How many cliches can one put in a small chapter? Let's count them shall we,

1) Adopted protagonist with a mysterious yet unknown past

2) Neckless with a "Strange Symbol" on it

3) No females of their kind

4) An unexplained virus that makes it impossible to have females

5) A Prophecy

6) Kidnapping your "true mate" is "normal" (never understood why this one os so well liked by writers. Kidnapping isn't something I'd call sexy. unless you're into noncon. Has anyone else seen the movie Room? Kidnapping isn't cool!!)

Besides the overwhelming amount of cliches though I do think this could be a good story if you just pace it better, don't rush into it. Let us get to know and like the characters before any "prophecies" take place. if you do this i think it'll be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic so far...

I love where this story is going. Great set up of lead characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

Ok i posted comment for pt 1 as "cz"

You gave us backstory and more foreshadowing (which us where I think you are going)

These two need to meet now to keep it going. Then build more conflict to the end of act 1 which i assume might her finding out what he is. This should be your next part and it should be longer.

You have laid ground work for a larger story than they meet and mate... keep going.

cz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Length

The length of your chapters is a serious problem. Rather take longer to post and have 3 to 4 pages instead of just 1 page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really like this story, the setup and the content if the wereworld. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous