All Comments on 'Date Night'

by batman66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
What is the point of having rules for safety?

If someone can violate them?

You started this story telling us Date Night is a closed group. Controls are in place for the safety of the members of the group, including the ability to vote members out if they do not comply with the rules. Another tenet is that all members of the group are included in the communications with all others by using BCC.

"Date Night is pretty simple. We both have a few "friends" we maintain for those times we need to have a sexual experience outside of our marriage. We keep each other informed of our friends and each of us have the right to vote a member of the other's list "off the island" if we become uncomfortable with the relationship"

And yet Nearly Everyone of those safeguards are violated in this story!

The husband was blindsided when he let himself in the room expecting to see his wife with Jake but instead finds a gang bang in progress.

The men Jake invited are not vetted members of the closed group. Are they free of disease? Will they harm her?

Why was the husband not included in the e-mails setting up the GB? Was it agreed to by the wife before she got there? If so, why didn't she tell her husband?

Are they going to warn the other members of the Date Night group about Jake?

not cool!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A disgusting whorewife and her cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

HOT HOT HOT

This is fantasy. Critics need to write their own stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous