All Comments on 'Date Night'

by roomfor1more

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

The character in this story is not a whore since no money was exchange and the activity was consensual.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Seems to be a few things left out.

First, I enjoyed the tale. As one of those studs who fucks married women, I have been in Brads shoes more than once. The fact that you got sloppy seconds is something I have listen to and witnessed a number of times. But as a cuckold husband, your duty is to your wife. Cleaning her creamed pussy and maybe the lovers cock is for her pleasure. The fact that most cuckolds enjoy eating cum and swallowing it is a side benefit. Don't worry Mr writer, it does not mean your gay and you do get use to it after a few times. But since this tale is one of your first time, so to speak, there is time for your wife to train you. First on your own cum then lovers. You see cuckold, now that she has done it and enjoyed it. With your full approval, she will want more. And by more, I mean more on her terms. You see cuckold, you set her free. So she will make the rules now. You will follow, like all good cuckolds do.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

You have opened Pandora's box! Now that you have let her fuck another guy, you are her cuck! Your life will never be the same & you can't go back unless you divorce. Looks like you're fucked, enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous