All Comments on 'Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 03'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SinSxPerfectionSinSxPerfectionabout 12 years ago
love it

Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

u5969u5969about 12 years ago
nice!

Just found this story (ch 1-3). It's very unusual,

well written and quite intriguing. Looking

forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the long chapter i loved it.

erin1955erin1955about 12 years ago
wow.......

5 stars for this,you have explained in detail in this story which has been fab.this has been a pleasure to read.thank you

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Dreaming

of Darian? I think in the end, after she has been thru all the princes, that she will choose Darin. Why do I think this? Who knows!!!!

I look forward to following the adventures of Princess Kara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

really good, thanks for the longer chapter. i kind of like Darian, but i dont know why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really like this story. I was rooting for Darian but having met Ladrian, I'm switching teams and saying she likes Ladrian better and he has a good chance of ending up with her. I'm curious about whats going to happen when she spends a night with the brothers whom she called trust worthy. I bet it will be a wild night. I'm also excited to read about her night with the guy who was struck by god for killing a priest.

Great work,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's losing the focus......

I'm sorry, but it's getting boring. The story just isn't going anywhere fast enough. Too much mundane and boring interactions between characters that proves to be useless and unimportant to the story. In short: You lack focus and direction as a writer, and it's showing in how and what you write. You need to learn to trim the fat, like half of this story, all told. If you want to succeed as a writer, then learn that a story isn't just about the characters, about the journey they undertake. It's about entertainment, and this story just isn't entertaining enough. It's slow and boring at times, and at other times it just lacks presence. I'm truely sorry, but maybe when you learn and hone your craft, you will produce better work.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
While she liked Ladrian more

I'm still rooting for Darian. He could deal with her fiery nature better and I find him more interesting.

I disagree with those who say you've lost focus. We knew she was going to go through these guys until she picked a husband. That's what you're doing.

I'm looking forward to more.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
Thanks for the longer chapter!

I like how this is panning out, although I would have liked more detail on the things Ladrian (or is it Ladiran?) did to her with all of his wicked implements! I'm curious about Lyzander and look forward to seeing where their story goes. I hope she asks some questions next time before she makes her pick. Wouldn't want to get stuck with a necrophiliac by mistake! Keep up with the chapters, please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved this chapter. Wish there had been more detail about how Ladiran used the "toys" to bring her to climax after climax....but hey I'm nosy that way! ;) Again totally enjoyed this chapter.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Good Story

A few small spelling errors but a good story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous