Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard his footsteps on the stones as he circled her. His cold fingers traced her curves. Across her hip, around her waist, along her thighs. He circled her multiple times, taking in every inch of her. She jumped when his frozen hands cupped her breasts. His hands were gentle, curious. They toyed with her small mounds, molding and caressing them like a child. His thumbs rubbed her nipples, causing her to gasp. He leaned close, his chest pressing against her shoulder blades. His cheek nuzzled her neck, his lips following suit.

He pressed his lips to her ear. "You could be a goddess."

"Thank you."

She shivered, not just from the cold of his body but from arousal. His hands worked magic on her breasts. A small bonfire was kindling under her skin, growing stronger by the second. He continued his skillful manipulations of her flesh, his touch becoming the tiniest bit rougher. He pinched her nipples, her back arching in response. Clearly, this wasn't his first time touching a woman.

His hands left her breasts, making her whimper. His fingers skimmed down her stomach to her hips. His fingers spun in little circles around her hip bones, making her shake. Her mind was conflicted. She loved the feeling of being explored, but hated her blindness. Simple darkness frightened her; not being able to see scared her even more.

All too soon, his hands left her skin. She moaned softly, bereft of her companion's touch. Her skin was on fire, and it burned for his cold fingers. Her body now awake and hyper-alert, she listened closely as his footsteps faded for a moment before coming back. Silence followed. Her heart raced, the fear of being left here in this dungeon all too real in her mind.

She felt something slide across her shoulder and she jumped in surprise. The same material slid against her again, this time grazing the skin of her back. Suppressing her fear, she focused on trying to identify the object. It felt like strips of sturdy fabric –leather, maybe- skimming her flesh. She could feel multiple lengths of the material at once, each with small bulges along its length.

What in the hell?!

A hot puff if air blew against her shoulder, startling her.

"Do you know what this is, Kara?" Ladrian's voice was low, lustful. "Can you tell?"

She shook her head.

"It's called a cat o' nine tails."

She stiffened in fear. She knew what that despicable device was. A whip made of nine long strips of hardened leather covered in small knots. It was usually reserved only for harsh punishment in the military, and with good reason. A single whip of that contemptible weapon would leave a sailor scarred for life. Her breath quickened at the thought of being whipped. Tears started to well in her eyes. She hated pain.

Ladrian must have sensed her fear. An ice cold finger brushed against her hip, stroking the soft skin.

"I promise, Kara. Never for pain."

Confused at first, she began to understand his words as he kept dragging the whip's tails across her skin. The smooth leather felt good against her flesh and she begged for more. He acquiesced, giving her more soft strokes of the whip. At some point, his free hand reached around and cupped her breast again. She arched into his touch. God, his hands felt good.

She stilled when she felt the leather slide from her skin and not return. She chewed her lip in the following silence. Damn it, now what was he planning? Fear bubbled up again, making her mind spin.

A thick, leather-clad handle slipped between her thighs, causing her to gasp. It slid between the soft skin of her inner thighs, moving up and splitting the lips of her slit. The smooth leather material rocked back and forth, rubbing against her clit with such fortitude that she found herself gasping for air. She writhed against her restraints, trying desperately to free herself, but the solid iron wouldn't budge. Ladrian's hand continued to gently massage her breast, the whole scene a perfect mixture of intensity and tenderness. The leather handle of the whip stroked her relentlessly, drawing soft moans from her throat. Her cheeks flared and she silently praised the darkness of the blindfold.

One last draw of the shaft against her clit and she broke. Her back arched violently, her vertebrae cracking with the force. Her muscles twitched as millions of tiny sparks flowed through her veins. Her skin burned, and small beads of sweat gathered on her flesh. Moments of absolute rapture passed before the fire faded all too quickly into darkness.

Spent, she relaxed against her shackles. Her knees buckled, causing the iron cuffs to jerk violently. They alone supported her weight as she struggled to regain sanity. Her breathing was heavy, strained from the sudden explosion of pleasure.

Ladiran's soft laugh echoed around the room. She looked up to find him, momentarily forgetting she was still blindfolded. His cold fingers traced her spine.

"Quite responsive, aren't you?" She could hear the smile in his voice. "If Lucifer hadn't told me you were still a virgin, I would have guessed that you were a veteran in the art of sex."

Her breathing still shaky, she tried to force her legs to move. But her body was still stunned by her orgasm. Her limbs refused to budge, leaving her hopelessly suspended and at his mercy.

Ladrian's finger continued to caress her spine. "That was quite entertaining. Now that we've got you started, let's see how far you can go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For hours he teased her, using every tool and piece of equipment imaginable. Small clamps pinched her nipples. Hilts of swords and carved wooden handles rubbed tirelessly against her slit, stroking her clit on each pass. Everything from leather straps to silk scarves was rubbed against her skin. Climax after crushing climax bore down upon her, reducing her to a screaming banshee.

Banshee. How ironic that she sounded like one now. She hated the old stories her grandmother used to tell her about those damn things. Those tales gave her nightmares. And here she was, sounding just like them in the grip of her orgasms.

Tears streamed from her eyes. The pleasure was too much, and her body was too weak to continue. She collapsed again. She was so tired she barely had strength to breathe. She wanted to sleep and rest her body. She didn't mind that Ladiran teased her like this, but she was so tired. Her eyes fluttered closed. So tired...

"Poor thing. I've exhausted you. Here, let's get you to bed." Ladrian's silky voice caressed her skin, drawing her deeper into her drowsiness.

She heard the soft clicking of locks. Felt the iron cuffs release her wrists. Strong, frozen hands gripped her under her arms, stopping her from falling. Those hands maneuvered her until she was cradled strong arms. She was lifted off the floor, her cheek pressed against a length of jagged scar once again. Her body was jolted softly with every step he took, the impacts becoming slightly more pronounced when they ascended the stairs. She closed her eyes again, leaning her head against his strong chest.

Musical laughter filled her ears. "You can sleep all you like when we get to your room, princess. I think you've had enough for tonight."

She smiled and settled into his arms, letting the first vestiges of sleep claim her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later, her eyes flickered open. The dim light of sconces illuminated tiled walls and a dark four-post bed. She could see a faint outline of black fabric hanging on a hook in one wall. Her robe. She smiled. Ladrian had been gentleman enough to bring her robe back with them.

She shifted, feeling soft blankets wrapped around her body. Curious, she peered over her shoulder. Ladiran was sleeping soundly beside her; the blankets were pulled up to his chest, his mouth open slightly. His fingers would twitch now and then, signaling that his dreams were now in charge of his mind.

Looks like an angel when he sleeps.She giggled at her thought. A demon looking like an angel. How ridiculous.

Content with her kinder, non-biting companion, she rolled over and closed her eyes again. Her body had been well satisfied tonight, making sleep seem all the more wonderful. She slowed her breathing and relaxed her body, waiting for the inevitable darkness to claim her mind and whisk her away to magical places filled with incredible people. She drifted off into a deep delicious sleep, one that kept her soft smile on her lips the entire night.