All Comments on 'Dating Dixie'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Masterpiece by the master.

Beautiful story. I hope that people won't mess with you regarding 'edigor' er 'editor'. Truely it was my pleasure to read. Sad that I'm the only one to comment on this wonderful story. thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Once again

a story of yours has kept me totally involved all the way through.The guy was so laid back that he was almost unbelievable,and as for Dixie,she was totally and completely female(God bless 'em all).Your stories always contain just the right ammount of humor.Once again thanks for a great read.

Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloabout 15 years ago
Technically well-written

...but from an erotic or romantic standpoint, utterly, mind-numbingly boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Couldn't get passed the incest and really unpleasant male main character. Sorry.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
U gotta be kidding

Technically well written? Bwahahaha! His spellcheck works OK. But, his punctuation is abysmal, and his word choice/usage is strictly ESL.

Palmer performed FELLATIO on Aunt Phyllis.(Not unless she is a PREsurgery trans woman)

When he finished fucking her (not unless she is a POSTsurgery trans), he BLURTED. When one interjects oneself into a conversation, one can be said to blurt or ejaculate. When it shoots out of your dick, it's not blurting. (these 2 in just the first few paragraphs)

He smiled PHILOSOPHICALLY. WTF does that mean?

Bio says he is a retired journalist, but it sure as hell wasn't in English (or it was a very short career).

4 comments (5 now) out of 21313 views with only 6 favorites (<1 in 3500) is really lousy. My 1-bomb dropped the score .01. Not many readers finished/voted on this literary abortion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous