All Comments on 'Dating Game Ch. 01'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a load of pure garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well...

dump her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is this lake

That has surf?

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Good start on the story, looking forward to the next chapter which hopefully is coming sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure what you are looking for!

As another author on this site, I see a story that is well written, with good character development. Picking out plot elements to criticize is a bit puerile, if you ask me. Reading this story, you can visualize ever turn of the head, and every sexy smile. The swimming scene was very erotic, and fun.

I Love the way the sex scenes are written, to involve all or most of the senses. Touch, taste, smell, hearing, and sight. They all play a part in such a sensual event, and this author applies them to good effect. I gave this story 5 points. Not for the subject matter, plot elements, or the morality portrayed or implied, but for the storytelling.

This is a story!

AX

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trouble ahead

Mark should have known that his marriage was in deep trouble when his friend told him about his wife disappearing into back rooms during parties (yes I suspect that she was already cheating). This date idea was a glorious idea for Donna to be able to fuck others with her husbands approval even with his contradictory comments that he didn't like the idea of her fucking others - she now has a "free pass" and she will most likely use it to her full advantage. Donna seems to "like" Mark but she wants to be free to explore and have fun - mark is a fool and his marriage is in deep trouble and his idea of the "dating game" is going to doom his happiness. There is never a simple fair exchange of screwing others since men are horndogs and good looking women can get laid any time they want. Good luck Mark finding willing ladies at the same rate as your sexy wife. This marriage is doomed from this point on and Mark doesn't have a clue.

shvg65shvg65over 7 years ago
Wing Man

Looks to me he is not going to be his wife's date, but he is going to be her wingman. Maybe her date until she dumps him for someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Dating Game

I haven't read all episodes yet, but he should have stipulated that when they were out on a date she must not dump him and go off with someone else. In other words they go out together and return home together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb Husband/Twat Wife

This shit has nowhere to go but down with an unfaithful wife forcing her lifelong partner into cuckoldry. Nasty crap! 🤥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Romance?

A story about a cheating wife is not very romantic.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Weakling hubby. Cruel wifey. Who wouldn't enjoy this stuff?

Me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous