Dating Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Strating the game.
8.8k words
3.94
21.8k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

Note to readers: I have used this dating routine as part of other stories I have written, but it is the main topic of this one. As George Bernard Shaw says, "I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation." So, Mr. Shaw has given me sufficient rationalization for plagiarizing ... myself!

There is much sex in this story, but it is mainly ... it's just a story! A story of loves lost, freedoms found, anger, frustrations, recriminations, romance, and love renewed; and as such, should be a good read. I would welcome any constructive remarks you may care to post for this story.

~ ~ ~

I lost wife!!! I wassureof it!!!

On a recent concert date with me, Donna informed me,"Mark, I am leaving with this man, Craig; he is waiting for my call. I told him I had to get rid of my date first!"She was referring tomeas the date she had to get rid of! She took advantage of our rules to push me aside, and walk off in the arms of another man! Not only that; she was rather cold, or ... cruel about it!

Sure, we had our problems, but I never expected that from her ... to go that far ... to cross the line! It was the fault of that game we were playing. So, I guess it's ironic that after all of the grief and acrimony, and after all of the tears and recriminations, we ended up again playing our so-called ... "dating game"!

It all started with my growing concern over the direction of my marriage to Donna. We were reaching a decision point—to stay or to split. I had to do something—I didn't want to lose her! We had been married for twenty-four years, and they were mostly good years, that gave us two amazing children now in their late teens—early twenties. They were the lights of our lives, and a large part of our lives for most of our marriage.

With the kids mostly on their own now, Donna had her activities and I had mine! We had been drifting apart for some time—for years, actually. Our son Hank (Henry) was away at college, and daughter Tabby (Tabatha) was working and living away from home. Most of the challenges of building a family and a marriage were behind us.

The solution to this situation, and the start of our recent circumstance, began with a conversation I had with Tom, a friend I had played ball with from little leagues through college. I told him,

"I am worried about Donna. I love her, but she seems to be more distant and less open—if you know what I mean." He thought for a few long seconds and replied,

"You know Mark, I have seen you and Donna at parties, and frankly, I don't see the same verve between you guys anymore. You guys used to be so close, and loving. Now, she dances with every other guy at parties—I saw her follow some guy I didn't know, into one of the back rooms at a party last month. Look Mark, I don't want to stick my nose in yours and Donna's business, but I am your oldest friend, so talk to me!"

"We lost our edge somewhere along the way, and I don't really know what to do about it! I'm losing her, Tom! Look, you and Helen are the most loving couple I know! How do you guys do it ... if you don't mind my asking?"

"We date!"

"Excuse me?"

"IdateHelen! Every once in a while, I will call her from work, like on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and ask her out for the next Friday night. If she accepts, I stay away, after leaving for work on Friday morning, allowing her time to get ready on her own, like she was single and getting ready for her boyfriend—me! I ring the doorbell at seven, with flowers in hand. She answers the door, and we go out like two kids on a date!"

"Hmm, I wonder if Donna would go for that! It is at least something to try!"

"Well, Helenlovesit! I usually just take her out to dinner, and sometimes a movie or dancing afterward. We never discuss family stuff; the house, or the kids, since we are boyfriend and girlfriend for the evening. We have learned a lot about each other; things that we were too busy to ever talk about, and our sex-life has improved dramatically. We became better lovers ... and more intimate around the house, more ... touchy ... cuddly!"

"Well ... what if she declines? What if Helen says no to the date? Does she have that choice?"

"Of course, and she has done that a few times! She is effectively single for that night if I as much as ask her. If she says no for a Friday night date, then I have to find somewhere else to be, until about eleven-o'clock Saturday morning when are both married again. I mean we arealwaysmarried, but I give her the freedom to act single. She enjoys having an occasional night off from kids and me—a little alone time is good for both of us."

"Freedom? Can she go out like with her girlfriends or ... someone else, like ... another man?"

"Alright Mark, this is the tricky part. I can't tell her she's single and free, and then impose restrictions so, yeah, she could go out clubbing and have someone she meets there take her home. She could do anything from just letting him drive her home, to inviting him in for a while, to spending the night with him. At eleven the next morning I am back home; God help anyone I ever catch with my wife!"

"Well, what if she wanted to do that every time? She would effectively be a single woman again! Look, Tom, Helen is one damn fine looking lady, if you don't mind my saying so! She would not have any problem finding someone!"

"I don't mind; and I could say the same thing about Donna. I have seen all of our mutual friends looking at her at parties with MILF ideas in their eyes." Then answering my question, Tom continued,

"Helen and I have some restrictions; we cannot date anyone we know, we cannot date anyone from work, and we cannot date anyone more than once, otherwise it is tantamount to an affair! The few times she has said no, she just stayed home to enjoy her solitude."

"What about you on those nights ... if she says no, or wants another man to take her home when you are out on the date?"

"Well, I have never had any trouble attracting the opposite sex—much like you—so if she acts too single, so can I! Mostly I call some of our old baseball friends—you remember I stayed with you and Donna a couple of times. Or, I go to a nice hotel for dinner and maybe a couple of drinks at the bar. I can exercise my options, even if she doesn't, or says no to the date ... but I would never do that!" then he added,

"Actually, all the times that we dated like that, it only happened once. Helen and I were out dancing ... well she was dancing ... and she let one of her partners take her home. But, that was just for the thrill of doing it. She said, she let him take her out for a late dinner, and even gave him a goodnight kiss, but didn't invite him in!"

"Alright, I'll talk to Donna and see what she thinks, but we would likely just go out to dinner, and I will hope she invites me back home." I told him.

I took to heart the things Tom said; I am in love with Donna and don't want to see her drift away. Maybe it is worth a try! A few nights later, Donna was watching TV after dinner, and I was reading across the room. I grabbed the remote and turned her program off. I answered her surprised look by saying,

"Donna honey, we need to talk about something!"

"Ohhh-kayyy?" she asked with a look of suspicion and concern in her pretty eyes.

She patiently allowed me to explain everything that Tom and I talked about, listening intently.

"You want todateme, Mark?"

"Well ...yeah!" I looked into her golden-brown eyes holding her hands in mine, "I love you Donna, and I just feel that we are losing our marriage. I am worried that we are ... drifting away, without Tabby and Hank here to hold us together. We need to find another way to stay together, and I don't see where this idea can hurt."

"Alright! When do you want to do it?"

"Well, baby, I want todo ittonight! (she laughed nervously) But, I might just give Donna Smith (her maiden name) a call from work someday and askherout!" I told her with a smile.

She still looked confused, but offered a hopeful smile with a very tentative nod of her head. We made love long a sweetly that night for the first time in a long while. She was perfumed, and dressed in the sexiest little purple teddy she owns. We said things to each other as we made love; loving things like we used to, sexy things, silly things, and ... naughty things!

She was more giggly tonight than she had been since our wedding night with our laughing and teasing. It had to be the idea of dating, with the possibility of some amount of 'social' freedom for her. She pushed up hard against my thrusts with her firm little body, as we made love.

My seven inches felt harder inside her than I ever remember, and she came about three or four times, and I, twice. We talked softly as we lay together afterward, touching and kissing. Just little kisses in between the words; she giggled a little when our kisses tickled. Her breath smelled sweet, as I felt the pressure of her lips on mine. Her mouth tasted like ... chocolate, or ... peppermint ... but not! I was in heaven being with Donna like when we were younger.

In the morning, she was out of the bed first with her curly brown hair waving, as she made her way to the shower. She emerged with a towel for me to dry her hair; something we use to do, but haven't for a long time. She turned around and flashed her light gold-brown eyes at me, asking what I wanted for breakfast. My heart skipped a beat! It made me feel good that Donna remembered the things we used to do before kids and careers got in the way.

Donna is beautiful and petite with decently sized breasts for her small frame (in the 34C range), that allow some very attractive cleavage in a party dress. Her hair is shoulder length, and sort of curly-wavy. She has eyes that are golden brown, and look like sparkly amber topaz when she smiles! She was dressed in only a long blousy T-shirt, and bounded off to the kitchen. I watched her pretty legs from the rear, as her T-shirt clung to her still-wet butt.

She seemed like the bouncy young woman I married nearly two and a half decades earlier. I smiled to myself as I pulled on a pair of jeans to join my lovely bride in the kitchen. I still have a pretty good physique, and wanted to be bare-chested in front of her a while.

I looked at my pretty wife, and with a smile, turned and called in sick to my office and took a seat at the counter. Donna watched me, nodded her head, smiled, and did the same with the real estate brokerage she owns and manages. She walked over to me, and said,

"Well, darling! It seems that we both have the day off!"

"Yeah how about that? After breakfast, we should make some plans ... in bed!" I answered her.

"I think we can take care of things right here!" she said with a very lustful smile, as she climbed up and straddled me.

She wiggled her bare crotch against my growing bulge. Then she moved so I could unzip, and pull it out! I was up inside her with her rocking back and forth with a seriously intent look on her face. She had my shoulders in a death-grip as she grunted, pushing herself down harder on me.

I watched her breasts jiggle as she pushed against me. It didn't take long for either of us to finish, as she squealed and wrapped her arms around me, and my essence surged up inside her, with both of us breathing hard. When she regained her breath, she looked at me with another question mark showing on her face,

"Do you really want to ... date me, Mark?"

"The idea turns you on?"

"I thought about it all last night! Yeah, it turns me on ... not sure why! Maybe just the excitement of something new!" she said with a sparkle in her eyes. I answered her,

"I think it might be exciting for both of us. I would want this to bring us closer together, Donna!"

"S-So, I ... I am single—when you ask me out?" She asked.

"Yes, you would be single—we both would be!" I said, a little disappointed that she focused on that. Something told me thatherability to act single, was more important to her thanmybeing able to do doing the same.

"A-And, I can refuse if I want, and I am still ... single?"

"Um, yeah ... I guess you would be!" I told her.

"Then ... I could conceivably ... date someone else?" she pushed further.

"Well, I can't tell you what to do, but I would hate to think of you ... with another man! But you would have a couple of restrictions."

I moved her off my lap, and walked into the kitchen facing the counter to get a cup of coffee. I didn't want her to see my disappointment at her line of questioning. It sounded she was already thinking about some potential 'interaction' with other men; with the dating or possibly mating possibilities, she may have missed out on during her college years.

We dated steadily in college, and were engaged soon after, so she missed quite a lot experience with other boys/men, during her prime dating years. Maybe I have inadvertently given her a second chance at that! She she walked into the kitchen to continue our conversation,

"Restrictions?" she asked, as I could hear the wheels in her head whirring full speed! "Like, what kind of restrictions?" I turned around and looked at her, and said flatly, unemotionally,

"Alright! You cannot date someone we know—someone you know You cannot date someone from work or someone you meet through work, and you can't date someone more than once. Otherwise ... it's like having an affair!"

"Ohhh!" She said, as she gave me a thoughtful nod to let me know she understood. I saw a slight smile on her face as she turned toward the counter for another cup of coffee. I poured her one.

~ ~ ~

We decided to go cycling after my shower. When I came out toweling off, I noticed that she was dressing in one of her bicycling outfits, tight spandex bicycling shorts and jersey. I chuckled at her looking so cute in her outfit. We hadn't been riding together in quite a while and I was looking forward to spending the day with her.

She told me she had her bikini swim suit on under her clothes, so I fished my trunks out to bring along. I always wear mid-thigh length white performance briefs under my cycling shorts, and a colorful jersey with pockets in the back like Donna's.

We made a couple of sandwiches and put them into a small travel cooler with a couple of beers and some ice. I attached it to the bike carrier behind her seat over my swim trunks and a single large towel for us to share. A couple of bungie cords kept it nicely in place.

She has a more comfortable road bike; mine is a Bianchi racer, stripped down to essentials. I helped her with her helmet, giving her a sweet kiss after I buckled it. She looked up from under the brim with her big round golden-brown eyes, and sweetly said, "Thank you, darling!"

We selected a route to a lake about twenty-miles away. It turned out to be a hot day, and we were both sweaty by the time we reached the lake. We locked our bikes to a convenient rack near the beach, and I took the cooler, my suit, and the towel over to a nice shady spot near the beach. She stripped off her jersey, shoes and shorts, when her bikini bottoms slid down over her butt with her shorts, she looked back at me and asked,

"Enjoying the view?" she smiled as she pulled her bikini bottoms back up over her cute little butt. I told her that I was going in wearing what I have on and she answered,

"C'mon baby, I stripped, so you have to too!" I rolled my eyes. Then she continued with a chuckle, "Do you need a tree to hide behind?"

I looked up at her and started to pull off my shorts, and then my skin-tight performance unders. I took my time grabbing my trunks and sliding them on, and looked up and asked her, "Enjoying the view, baby?"

"Mmm, yeah! (she giggled, one hand over her mouth, and pointed with the other) Looks like someone is excited! I hope I'm responsible for that!" (more girlish giggles)

I pulled my jersey off, grabbed her hand and we ran into the waves. We laughed as we splashed into the surf, like kids playing hooky! We swam out to a spot that was about chest deep on her, and played, splashed, and laughed. We were having fun! We looked into each other's eyes, searching for God knows what! Then I saw a naughty smile on her face.

She reached behind her and in a second, she was holding her bikini top in her hand. She swished her breasts through the water giggling like a silly schoolgirl. My forty-four-year-old wife, the mother of grown children, was exposing her pretty tits to a fairly crowded beach. I grabbed them and squeezed them gently, thumbing her nipples as she closed her eyes and moaned.

We kissed in the cool water, and then she reached down and removed her bottoms, holding them up to me. I gave her a sideways look and asked,

"You're not expecting me to ... to uh..."

"Yeah, I am big boy! You gonna take them off, or shall I?"

I relented and reached down to pulled them off. I made a ball out of her suit rolled up in mine, and waded in enough to hurl them toward the towel.

"Good throw, baby!" Said my sweet bride, and ex-college swim team captain.

Then she turned and swam out further daring me to follow. I could see flashes of her little butt surfacing here and there as she stroked with precision. I followed with my less precise, non-swimmer strokes, but had trouble keeping up with someone who still swims at the club almost every day.

She stopped and turned to wait for me, treading water and laughing. I was loving the feeling of the cool water sliding over my bod, and swirling around my naked junk. I told her about that, and she said laughing,

"I know, right? It feels sooo good ... and sexy. I sometimes remove my suit at the club if it's late, and I think no one is around. I have been caught a couple of times though, by guys coming in, but they didn't bother me, and after they saw what they needed to see, it didn't bother them either. It kind'a turned me on!"

"Oh, so you are out there exposing yourself to other men while I am home taking care of the kids?"

"Well ... yeah! I guess! These guys have seen a woman's, um ... little ... pussycat before, so if they see mine and I get a little electricity from it, no big deal! They are never going to get to touch me—no way—but I love the feeling of a man's eyes on my little behind. That's not infidelity, is it?"

I took Donna's hand and backtracked to a spot where I could stand easily. She put her arms around my neck, and I lifted her up from underneath a she wrapped her legs around me. She looked into my eyes as I lifted her enough to try to slide my tip into her pussy in the cold water. She jittered a little as I touched her, down there!

"Mark! There are people here! Are we going to um, uh, ... right here?"

She didn't wait for an answer as she was jiggly with arousal, and a little nervousness. She tried to impale herself on me. "Ohhh, Maarrk!" she sighed as I finally started to slip into her. She was so warm inside! It was an awkward position to be sure, but my sexy wife did her part, energetically pushing herself onto me until she came with a cute little squeal, and a few shudders.

I groaned a little more loudly than I had intended as I came inside my pretty wife. We caught the attention of a college aged couple on the beach, who put their heads together and chuckled, knowing what was going on below the surface.

When I turned, the guy gave me a big smile and thumbs up, and his pretty blonde girlfriend covered her mouth with her fingers, and blushed.! Donna put her head into my chest with some momentary embarrassment, but after I let her back down, she smiled and waved to them, with her beasts jiggling attractively.

I saw her lips turning bluish, and suggested we go back in. "Oh, so now youwantme to expose myself to strangers, huh?" she said, teasingly.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers