Dating Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I will be too!" I answered, not really concerned about who saw my junk ... I have nothing to be embarrassed about in that area.

"Alright, but you go first!" she said, hiding behind me.

I started walking in toward the shore, only to see a slender naked little body rushing past me, emerging from the water, and sprinting toward the towel and our clothes. I caught up with her at the beach, and she was doing her victory dance and giggling (and jiggling) as she toweled off her petite form.

We could see some sporadic groups of people here and there, mostly college aged smiling at us —including the couple who caught us inflagrante delicto. The female of that couple watched me as I emerged from the surf, and gasped seeing my thick dangle, then she shielded her eyes with embarrassment (but looked back through her fingers).

There were two bike patrol cops watching us sprint onto the beach completely nude. The young one quickly looked over at his older partner, who just shook his head, smiled, and peddled off in the opposite direction with the rookie hurriedly following. Obviously, they didn't catch our little sex act in the water!

We didn't want to press our luck any further, so we quickly donned our biking outfits, sans underwear for her, since her suit was still wet. We finished our picnic and hit the road again. The Sun was bearing down on us, and with the heat from the asphalt, we were getting gritty and sweaty. On one of our water stops, I watched her as she put the nozzle of her water bottle to her lips to drink. I asked her,

"The idea of dating really turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Youturn me on darling! It was so sexy doing it in the lake like that—and in front of people! It made me so hot, being naked in front of so many people—even those to cops got to see my naked little bod ... my cunny!" she answered. I started to say,

"Yeah, but..."

"But what, Mark?" She interrupted immediately, "We are out having fun, loving being with each other, so what's the problem?"

"There's no problem ... just the opposite! But it has been a while for us, Donna. You are always showing a house, and I am often working late, and we just haven't made much time for each other lately ... actually for years!"

She looked down after I said that, but lifted her eyes to me and answered,

"That's why this idea of yours is so very interesting! Mark, I don't want us to continue the way we were! I want us to be ... well, like we were last night and, um ... today ... in the water! Sexy, and spontaneous! I like to idea of our dating again like teenagers. It is fresh, and a little exciting ... sexy!"

"Yeah, I do too, baby!" I thought for a few seconds and continued, "Look, I am just wondering, if during one of our dates, you have the option to let another man take you home from a club ... would you do it?" After I asked her that, she thought for a few seconds and said softly,

"Yes! Maybe! I don't know! But it would be exciting, just to have the option." And after a second or two, "You wouldalsohave that option my dear, don't forget that!"

I just gave her a wry smile, and mounted my bike. She did the same, and we rode back home in near silence. At home, we stripped and stepped into the shower. She could see that I was miles away in my mind and we soaped each other ... massaged each other. She looked at me, smiled, and scrunched up her nose, so I smiled back and put a spot of soap in the end her cute little nose.

We both laughed, and finished soaping and playing in the shower. We padded into the bedroom and I sat on the edge of the bed, and she came over and sat on my lap, for me to dry her hair, to bring it back to the wavy-curly look I love on her.

When I finished, with both of us still naked, she turned and straddled my lap, and looked into my eyes with her golden-topaz ones; she asked,

"Mark, are you worried about what I might want to do on our date nights?"

"Well, yeah actually, I am. I love you, and would hate to think about you with ... someone else ... like having sex with ... someone ... you know? I know that there are husbands who are get off on that, but I ain't one of them."

Her pretty eyes searched my face as I talked, and she combed her fingers through my hair as her nipples lightly brushed across my chest. She fluttered her eyes closed and kissed me. Then she said,

"Mark, I love you! You are the only man for me, but I have to admit that our dating like we were younger is an exciting idea! And you are the one I mostly will invite to take me home afterward! After a few dates, of course!" (She giggled.)

"Mostly?" I asked with a worried expression. She kissed me again, and said,

"Yes, silly! Mostly! I may find it exciting to let another man drive me home! I might even give him a goodnight kiss ... or invite him in for a glass of wine, or ... me! You know ... just for fun ... for the excitement of it!"

"Donna, I want to do this date thing, but ... well, maybe we should just forget about it for now. We're doing better now; like today and ... recently!"

"Mark, let's not worry about that now. I want to spend the rest of the afternoon making love to my man ... long and slow baby, then you can take me out to dinner ... Italian!" she said, with a sweet smile.

I heard what she said, but Ididworry about it! I would never want to see her with another man—I'm not built that way. This would have to take some serious thinking—there might be some benefit to our marriage by letting her get her way a little ... under controlled circumstances, like our restrictions.

~ ~ ~

After seriously mulling over our discussion during my "Ferris Bueller's day off" with Donna, I decided that I wanted to go forward, and just tryout our date night idea. If it doesn't go well, I am the one who controls what we do, so I can always halt it! I wanted our new-found ardor to continue ... and even deepen, so maybe it's worth the risk!

Sitting in my office a week later, thinking about all of this, I picked up my phone. My heart was in my throat when I started to dial her number. I hung up! Then I re-dialed her number four more times, and hung up each time before it started to ring! I went out to refill my coffee cup, then my AVP second in command came in with some papers to be signed.

When Amanda left, I went to dial her up once more—I was so nervous! I was worried that I might forget my own name if she answered. I used a random office phone in an empty office rather than my cell, so she would not see my name pop up on her phone. It rang once, it rang again, it rang a third time, and I was about to hang up again when I heard a familiar voice,

"This is Donna!" she said, then, "Hello?" when I hesitated. I answered nervously,

"Uh, hi ... i-is Donna Smith there?" I heard a muffled giggle on the other end when she heard her maiden name and trying to be serious, she cleared her throat, and said in a sweet young-sounding voice,

"This is she!" I could imagine her twirling her curls around her index finger; a habit when she's nervous.

"Hello Donna, this is um, Mark ... Mark Thompkins!"

"Oh hello Mark, how are you?"

"Um fine, uh, hi um, Donna I was wondering ... if you are uh, not busy on Friday, if you ... would like to, uh ... go out to dinner ... with me!" (more muffled giggles)

"Oh, yes! That sounds lovely Mark! What time?"

"I can, uh, pick you up at seven ... if that's okay!"

"Seven would be just fine Mark, I'll see you then! Bye!"

"Um, bye!"

WHAT AN F'INGIDIOTI MUST HAVE SOUNDED LIKE!!!

For a guy with a 142 IQ, I must have sounded like a moron! I was so nervous asking my own wife out on a date—the woman with whom I spent over twenty-four years! I felt like I was a clumsy nineteen-year-old kid! But strangely, I felt strangely proud that I asked a pretty girl out, and she said yes! I wasn't sure what tonight would be like when I got home, but I decided to play it like normal.

I found Donna in the kitchen making dinner, when I arrived home. I slid my arms around her from behind, kissed her on the neck, and said,

"How was your day honey?" A question I haven't asked her very often, of late.

"Fine, and thanks for asking! Tell you about it later darling! Can you cut up those carrots for me ... and the celery too?"

I helped her with the cooking, and I found it great fun, working side-by-side putting supper on the table for us. Just then, our Daughter Tabatha (Tabby) walked in,

"Hey, Mom, Dad! Whad're you guys doing?" She asked. Donna answered with a smile,

"Just what it looks like dear, we're cooking dinner! Would you like to stay for some, honey?" She asked our pretty Daughter who is becoming a spitting image of her Mother, right down to their matching golden-brown eyes, and wavy/curly locks.

"Nah, just came over to get some stuff from my room. Smells good though."

"Stay, darling! We made enough!"

"Mmm, okay!"

"Good! Turn the heat down on that pot on the stove will you honey?" She said musically, to Tabby.

So now it was Father, Mother, and Daughter working together in the kitchen. Tabby asked me how long I have been helping in the kitchen, since that is also something I rarely did before. I told her that her Mom and I like being together. She shrugged her shoulders.

Tabby had some things to do, and left after dinner with a hug and kiss for each of us. Donna and I sat in the living room together on the couch after clearing the dishes, just talking. She decided that now was the time to answer my question from earlier, so she told me about her day,

"Today was a good day honey! Closings are up—we closed a couple of big ones today. I was able to squeeze in a training session for some of the new realtors. Oh, and while I was looking over some escrow docs, an old boyfriend called, and asked me out for Friday night ... hope you don't mind!"

"Someone nice I hope!" I laughed.

"Yes! Very nice!" she answered sweetly.

"Well, then I don't mind!" I told her.

"Well anyway, he was very sweet; but a little nervous—I thought he was going to forget his own name. I am really looking forward to it. It's for dinner, but I am hoping we can go dancing later. Guess we'll have to see." She laughed, and so did I.

I put on some music, and turned down the lights so we could cuddle on the couch a little. I felt a little guilty for all the times I didn't do this with her. I asked her,

"Why did we stop doing this, Donna?"

"Well, how about two pregnancies, a mountain of bills, a mortgage, you working two jobs, and me working nights and weekends to learn real estate. Not to mention three-o'clock feeding for the babies, with both of us up and dealing with the crying, feedings, and diaper changes. In addition to school plays, soccer and baseball games for the kids throughout the years! Any of this ringin' a bell?"

"I guess you're right!" I said, "We let life get in our way, and it pulled us apart." I thought for a few long seconds and continued, "I have to be honest Donna, I began to worry that you might start to look around, on your nights out with Helen and Gina and your single friends. I let a lot of things get in the way of my feelings for that curly headed little girl I fell in love with, over two decades ago."

Donna stretched her legs out on the couch and leaned her back up against me. I put my arm around her and she reached back and inter-laced her fingers with mine.

"I know!" she said. "I have been so involved in building up my brokerage, that I forgot how nice it is just to be ... like this! I love you Mark ... so much." After several minutes of silence, listening to the music, she asked, "Mark, take me to bed?"

We both rose, and I waited as Donna went in to shower, and change into a sexy teddy. I showered, and my heart skipped a beat seeing my lovely wife in bed with her face glowing by candlelight. I slid into the bed, and we started slowly, with kisses and touches.

It was not long before I was fumbling with the snaps at the crotch of her teddy. I asked her to keep it on as we made love, since I found the combination of skin and silky fabric very erotic. I was so aroused, and become very engorged as she begged me to be inside her. We made love twice that night, but she stripped off her sweat-soaked teddy for the second time. The feeling of her warm, supple body against mine was even more arousing.

Thursday night was similar to last night, but without the joy of sweet Tabby's presence. We made love, and settled in early. When she opened her closet to change, I noticed a couple of new dresses. They looked short ... and sexy. Something told me I would be seeing her in one of them soon!

I made sure that I was up and out of the house before she rose on Friday morning, I knew that she would understand that it was to create the illusion of her being single. I met with Tom after work for a few drinks to kill time until I had to pick up my date at seven. We talked about tonight, he was happy that I took his advice, and that things were going so well.

I waited down the block so I would arrive a few minutes after seven. I didn't want her to worry, but I didn't want to appear overly eager either ... so, a few minutes late would be perfect. I bought her a dozen red roses wrapped up with that white stuff—baby's breath.

When I rang the bell my palms were sweating, but it was a couple of minutes before she answered. I stood there outside the front door waiting, in a silk shirt, tucked into a four-hundred-dollar pair of Armani slacks, with tasseled loafers, and a cashmere sports coat. I felt good, but the wait was making me very nervous!

She opened the door. I gasped audibly at how amazing she looked. She laughed sweetly and said "Thank you!" She saw the roses, and said,

"Oh Mark, they are lovely! Please, come in!"

She was wearing a dress I had never seen before. It was red, tight to the waist, showing some considerable amount of cleavage, but the dress was fuller from her waist to about mid-thigh. With four-and-a-half-inch crimson platform heels, she looked perfect and I told her so,

"My God, Donna! You look absolutely amazing!" She scrunched her bare shoulders together, blushed slightly, and with a coy smile and a self-effacing voice,

"Thank you, Mark!" Then she brightened, "Shall we go?"

This felt very weird! I was taking my wife out to dinner, but because the of this "dating game" thing, I felt very nervous ... like I have to impress my date ... like I was a pimply-faced teenaged kid again. I have to say, it was exhilarating, being out with Donna as her 'date'!

Donna was absolutely gorgeous, and I was both proud and worried. Proud to have such an exquisite date, and worried about who else might think so, and be attractive to her.

I escorted her to the car, and opened the door. She stepped in with a very lady-like, "Thank you, Mark!" I noticed that she pushed my door open as I came around. We engaged in small talk as I drove; talking about the evening, the restaurant we were going to, and what I nice choice she thought I made. She was polite and sweet, like she would be as a younger woman, on a first date.

At the restaurant, the maître d' showed us to a very nice table, and Donna received the admiring glance of every single pair of male eyes in the place ... including the maître d's! I noticed that she was smiling and trying hard to stifle a giggle at her excitement at being the center of such attention.

I quickly aced out the maître d' so I could pull Donna's chair out for her. She smiled up at me, and I took my seat. He was ready to take our drink order, but I ordered a two-hundred-fifty-dollar bottle of wine for us the share with a couple of glasses.

We started our conversation, and like in the car, we kept it to first date kinds of things. I remembered Tom saying that he and Helen discovered a lot about each other on their dates. We talked about our work, but not any domestic things. I found out some things about her office politics, and she found out things about mine, including my new blonde administrative assistant (unfortunately).

She since she was showing a lot of cleavage I could see quite a lot of her lovely breasts, nestled in her red silk 34C bra when she bent forward. So, I assumed that she was all red, all the way down! She noticed me looking down into her dress, and with her hand lightly placed across her lovely décolletage to cover it, she said in a faux-scolding voice,

"Mark! And on our first date too!"

"Sorry Donna, it's just that you look so lovely tonight!"

She giggled as she removed her hand, leaned forward a little further to give me and the gentleman at the table next to us, a very good view of her cleavage, and a lot of her soft breasts. Donna and I both laughed when his wife kicked him in the shin. Then she said,

"Mark, I would love to go dancing after this!"

"Um, sure! I am not much of a dancer, but I will try!" I answered. She smiled, shook her head, and said,

"I have found that former athletes make quite good dancers because of their natural agility. You played baseball in high schoolandcollege, didn't you?" She already knew the answer.

"Yeah ... I mean yes, I did! I remember you sitting in the stands for most of my games too. You were always the prettiest girl in school, Donna!"

She blushed, lowered her eyes and said softly, "Thank you Mark, that's nice of you to say!"

Our conversation went on like that through dinner. When we were ready to leave, I noticed that she very demurely allowed her legs to slip apart a little. Just enough to give the man next to us a little up-the-skirt view of her inner thighs and a little flash of her red panties, when his wife wasn't looking.

He smiled at her, and mouthed the words, "Thank you!" She smiled back, lowering her eyes shyly.

"That was nice of you to give him that ... accommodation!" I said as we walked out to the car. My wife is proving to be quite the little exhibitionist—that's something I didn't know about her!

"Very diplomatic choice of words, Mark! Yes, he seemed like a nice man; I am notreallyan exhibitionist, but I am not exactly a prude either! Be a good boy, and I might do the same for you tonight!"

When I said, "I'll be on my very best behavior!" she giggled, "You'd better!"

I have not yet received a kiss from her, so I assumed that she was saving a goodnight kiss for me. I packed a bag for tonight and tomorrow morning, under the assumption that she might not let me spend the night with her, on our first date.

I selected an upscale club to take her to. I heard that this club could get busy with a lot of singles on Friday night. We checked her red satin clutch purse, and found a nice table. I pulled her chair out for her, and accidently (on purpose) allowed my hands to slide over her bare shoulders. She looked up and smiled, and said,

"That felt nice Mark!"

I asked her for a dance at the earliest opportunity, since I knew that other men might ask her eventually, and I wanted to be the first. That's why she asked to go dancing in the first place—to have another man's arms around her. It was nice having her inmyarms, but I kept it rather 'high school' at first, out of respect for her on our first date. She knew what I was doing, and smiled her approval.

It occurred to me while we were dancing, and I was so careful about touching her, that we were now dating. It was possible that I might have towinher all over again! It was something I didn't think about before, but she might prefer someone she meets to me; a dance partner, or another man at a concert, party, or business reception. It just dawned on me, that I could find myself in competition with another man for her affections!

We stayed on the floor, talking and looking around the club. The next number was a fast, jazzy one, and we did a fast step to it. Donna was thrilled to be able to twirl her short skirt a little, and show some leg! She was so graceful as she stepped and twirled on her red four-plus-inch platform heels. We had fun, and returned to the table after the dance breathing hard. The place was getting quite busy, and wait staff was scant, so I excuse myself to get us a couple of drinks from the bar.