Dating Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bit of a wait, and when I returned, I found that Donna was talking to a good-looking younger man who had pulled up a chair to sit next her ... close. When I arrived, he looked up at me with a confused look, and Donna quickly introduced me as her date. I had noticed in the restaurant that she was not wearing her wedding rings, so I had slipped mine off my finger as well.

I sat and handed Donna her drink, not sure what else to do. Just then, the band started on a rather slow number, and Donna's new friend asked her for a dance. She looked over at me and I reluctantly nodded my approval. No choice, really; it would be embarrassing to me if I said no, and she went with him anyway. He helped her up and led her onto the dancefloor with his hand very low on her back. I watched as he pulled her in quite close ... she didn't resist.

When she looked up at him, he bent down and kissed her sweetly on the lips. She smiled up at him. I was thankful when the song finally ended, but then they stayed on the floor talking, and waiting for another number. The next one was a little faster, but still smooth enough for them to be able to dance close.

She was having a good time, and I was torn between jealousy, and feeling happy for her having fun ... I hated that it was in the arms of another man. They stayed on the floor waiting for another dance, and were joined by another man, and the three of them talked and laughed animatedly.

As the next one started up, a young pretty blonde interrupted my thoughts (worries, really), and asked if I would care to dance with her. She was pretty enough to attract any man she wanted on her own, but there were a lot of single women here tonight.

I looked behind her to see a table with three other girls watching us with interest, so I assumed that it was 'girl's night out' for her and her friends. I said "Yes", and escorted her onto the dancefloor. I hadmyhand on the small ofherback. I picked a spot out of sight of Donna, to leave her on her own but I noticed that she was now dancing with the second man.

It was a lively number, and I found that my new friend, Julie, was a good dancer and was right with me with all the twists and twirls, and steps in and out. She was laughing and having a great time dancing with me. We were breathing hard after that one, she hugged me, and we talked a little. I was standing close to her, and waiting for another number, another dance with Julie.

The next dance was a slow one, and I pulled her in fairly close. She was a little taller and slenderer than Donna, and she put her warm, but sweaty cheek against mine as we danced. She smelled sweet! I noticed Donna and her partner on the far side of the floor, but she had to train this one a little, pushing him back, and removing his hand from her ass. But then she smiled and let him kiss her.

I looked at Julie; her pretty blue eyes glistened in the half-light. She was pretty. She pressed her delicious strawberry-flavored lips into mine. She felt so good in my arms! I took a chance, and slid my hand down onto her slender ass, she broke the kiss, looked at me, smiled and said,

"Not yet, darling ... we just met!"

After the dance, I returned Julie to her friends, a couple of them were just coming back from dances of their own. I took Julie's face in my hand and kissed her sweetly on the lips, as her friends giggled, and one of them asked for the same thing. I gave them all a friendly nod, and said, "Ladies!" and then returned to our table. Donna was back at the table ... alone. She looked up at me as I approached and said,

"That was very sweet, Mark! She seems like a nice girl!"

I just smiled, but to myself. I turned to Donna and asked,

"How about one last slow dance, and we can hit the road!"

"Yes! Sounds nice!"

We shared a last dance, and she moved in very close, letting me kiss her, but chastely on closed lips. I was respectful of her, since she was my date, and I wanted to impress her. I only touched her in neutral places, like hips, back, shoulders. I was hoping to earn points, and at least a goodnight kiss from her—hopefully more. I said,

"Donna, I am happy that you saved the first and last dances for me! That was nice!"

"Of course, you're my date Mark! I don't even know who those men were, but you were very sweet to let me dance with them, and converse with them. They were very polite ... after I trained them a little." I laughed. Then she said, "What aboutyourfriend, Mark?"

"The only thing I know about her is that her name is Julie, and she has strawberry-favored lips."

"Oh, you know all that, huh? My you are such an inquisitive fellow!"

Not sure what that meant, but I let it slide. In the car, I asked her if she had a nice time.

"Yes, Mark, I did! Again, it was so sweet of you to let me have my fun ... dancing. It was sexy and exciting! I let them kiss me, but nothing else."

On the way home, I played various scenarios out in my head about what to expect at the front door. Will she just shake my hand or kiss me? Will she invite me in? For a while or to spend the night? She gave me no indication of her thinking, but her smile as she watched me, told me that she knew what I was thinking about.

We rounded the corner toherhouse (for tonight, anyway), and I drove into her driveway. She waited for me to come around to open the passenger door. I escorted her to her front door. We talked briefly, about the evening, and what fun we had, then she said,

"Thank you, Mark, for a very pleasant evening. We will have to do this again sometime ... please give me a call! Maybe for a movie, or a concert." She was really playing her 'single' role to the hilt!

I know a 'goodnight' when I hear one, so I knew that at least that I was not coming in with her tonight. She stepped toward me, and smiled with her pretty eyes sparkling. I knew she wanted to kiss me. So, I moved in and she kissed me sweetly, but briefly ... with closed lips.

She fished her keys out of her clutch, and I took them from her, to open the door for her. As she stepped inside, I handed them back to her; she smiled, said goodnight, and closed the door. As I started to walk away, I heard the lock click behind me.

There was finality in that simple metallic sound, that echoed in my brain, and sent a slight chill down my spine. That was it! I was standing outside my own house, but I was not allowed to enter.

~ ~ ~