All Comments on 'Dating Game Ch. 02'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years ago
I'm waiting fo the actual romance part

So far, this a tale more suitable for Loving Wives. It is decently written, but unless Part 3 takes a different path, I believe this one is misfiled.

Of course, the Loving Wives readership includes some pretty rough commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree; wrong category

This is slut & cuck story. First she lies about her interactions with her 'dates ', then sets him up with a phoney date night so she can leave to fuck her lover for 4 days. And why is she afraid to meet her husband in a public place? What 'little' surprise is she planning to drop on him? Kick her ass out and get serious about his dating game.

AyreGuardAyreGuardover 7 years ago
You made need a post word when you finish this story

I followed the thought process of dating. Waiting months to consummate their dating relationship was reasonable and added excitement and reality. Dancing with others in the presence of each other added stimulation. Then he hears she has been banging younger men and he bangs Gina. Dating became an open marriage. He broke their rules and she did the same. The marriage was rocky and dating escalated to sex and then to an affair of the mind, body, and soul on her part.

All that remains is for you to explain that this guy has the new car smell and sexually and financially is comparative. She trades in the old reliable sedan for another, new-to-her sedan, per se. He could trade in for a much younger model that is exciting but has no history and no involvement or love.

All that remains is whether this is fiction or reality and how, now that trust no longer exists, could any reunion have any merit or sustainability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

It was the cuckolds own fault he should not have started this silly game. Eventually she broke all the rules agreed, and once she found a rich new friend it was goodbye to the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What A Cunt!

She not only cheats she uses what was supposed to bring them closer by remembering their love,"The Dating Game",to do it! (It was his fault, in a way, by leaving his own house after a date with her. That part smelled rottin' from the beginning. Why wasn't the date over when they got home? Why did he allow other men to bring her home when the date was Mark and Donna?

She's just a sneaky,hurtful cunt who uses his love for her against him! And the way she set up that final date so she could just hurtfully break it off in order to meet the rich wife-stealer( Who she'd probably fucked on the sly a few times already) was really mean and should have been more than enough to give up on her traitorous,nasty ass! Then she didn't come home for 4 days?!What a cunt!

Why bother with a meeting unless he plans to rip her a new one and have her served? Her actions and attitudes really piss me off,and I'm only reading this as fiction!

After all she's done and the sneaky contemptuous way she's done it,how can he ever trust her?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
“I Have to Get Rid of My Date First”

A disrespectful,mean-spirited.bitch! ~ His answer should be:”I have to get rid of my traitorous wife!”

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Reads like a bodice-ripper novel with all the over describing of nouns, over use of, "pretty." Doesn't seem

like a male perspective except for the weak jealous whining. Also, the quick, "falling in love" after a couple of

hours with a much younger woman? Give us a break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous