Dating Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, I am leaving with this man, Craig; he is waiting for my call. I told him I had to get rid of my date first!"

She said, 'I have to get rid of my date first'! She said it to this man! Referring to me! Those words were emblazoned on my mind! I was hurt! It was like being stabbed in the chest with a Marine Ka-Bar!

But, it was her right. She was single, and we were only dating tonight. It seemed to me that she was a little cruel about the way she told me. I got up and said to her in a brusk dismissive manner, "Enjoy the beer!" and left for another part of the venue.

I looked back to see her on her cell phone, immediately after I left her. She was smiling, talking, and laughing with someone. Was she laughing at me? I had no idea! This guy was a problem, because he was our age—someone Donna might more easily prefer to me! All of her other so-called 'dates' were young men—too young to interest her in anything other than a night of energetic screwing.

I sat far enough away from them so I wouldn't see them together, and drank my beer. The bands were about to start up and I watched the people milling about; talking, laughing. Just as I was seriously contemplating seppuku, a voice from behind me asked, "This seat taken?"

I turned to see a pretty brunette with long hair. She had a couple of extra pounds on her, but was still extremely attractive and shapely—I think the term is zaftig! She was wearing a micro-mini-dress that showed most of her lovely, shapely legs. She had very high platform heels to complete the picture of a young shapely girl. She looked to be about twenty-three ... twenty-five, at the most.

"No, it's not." I answered flatly, expecting her to take it away to another location to be with friends, but instead, she sat down on it! She smiled at me, extended her hand and said,

"Jamie! And you are..."

"Mark. My name is Mark! Nice to meet you Jamie!" I replied taking her soft hand in my larger stronger one. Then she explained that she came in late, because the friend who was supposed to meet her, called at the last minute to cancel.

"So, you now have a date, handsome!" then she quickly added, "If you want!"

"You're my date, Jamie!" I said with a friendly, resigned smile, "My friend crapped out on me too. So, let's just have a good time without them!" I added.

Jamie was beautiful, and seemed to have breasts in the 36-38D range! Her V-neckline dress showed them off to best advantage! She was very sweet, with a lively wit; I was guessing that she was quite intelligent. After it got a little darker, and the bands were going at it, I moved my chair closer to hers. She noticed it, and smiled.

She tried to pull the hem of her dress down a little, but it was a losing proposition. She looked at me and said, "I have to be very careful of this dress, Mark!"

"Why? It is borrowed or something?"

"No! (She leaned closer and whispered) Because I'm not wearing any panties!" then she lifted her full breasts, overflowing her hands, "Or a bra!" Not sure how to answer that, I just smiled, and said, "Lovely!"

After a while, she slid her hand over mine. Then she took it and rested it on her thigh holding it in both of hers. She turned to me, and asked, "Mark, do you really want to hear these bands?"

"No, not really! Would you like to go somewhere else?"

"Oh Mark, I am so hungry! Will you take me someplace nice, please?"

We left the concert venue, and since she had taken a cab here, I escorted her to my car. She was a charming date at the little Italian restaurant we picked, and the conversation was bright and lively. Her dark eyes sparkled as she smiled, and I was becoming very attracted to her. She caught me looking down into her cleavage, smiled and said,

"They are 36D's in case you are describing them to your buddies later, Mark!" Then she laughed musically. I told her,

"Sorry, didn't mean to stare! Jamie, you are a lovely girl. You are smart and engaging, and there's genuine kindness in you ... I can see that in your eyes. I like you! But, I would never make you the topic of barroom gossip between my friends, or anyone else!"

"I really do know that about you Mark! It's just that it has happened before to me. People only see the pretty face and the boobs. You are gentleman, and I know that you see deeper." She smiled and with another thought said, "Mark, can you drive me home?"

She lived in an apartment with a girlfriend, but the roommate was out of town—she was the friend who copped out on Jamie tonight to visit a sick relative. I thought about the ethics of being with Jamie tonight.

On the way to her apartment, I took a detour down my street. I drove past the house, and noticed that the lights were on, and a new Jaguar was parked in the driveway. I had to assumed that she took that smarmy ass-clown home with her ... and on her first date with him (as far as I knew)!

So, I guess she was his MILF as well! That made my ethical question a lot easier to answer. She was within her rights to do anything she wanted with him, but she crossed the line by being cruel about it! Jamie noticed that we were taking a detour on our way to her place. Her brow furrowed a little, but she didn't say anything.

When we pulled up in front of her apartment building, she turned to me and started to ask, "Mark, that house that we drove by..." I interrupted her with, "I'll explain it to you over breakfast, Jamie! Okay?"

"Alright, Mark!" she gave me a half-smile, that told me that she likely, already had it figured out. Just inside the door of her apartment, she turned and kissed me, pushing her magnificent tits into me. Her soft open lips pressed hard into mine. Her breath was sweet, with just a hint of tannin (a dry, oaky taste) from the wine.

I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. I slid my hands inside. She was right; no bra, no panties. Her skin was soft, and warm! Although she was a bigger girl, she was curvy, with a very womanly figure. This girl was pretty, intelligent, and very sexy, and ... she was making me very hard.

She stepped back, slipped her dress from her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. She stood before me completely naked, letting me look at her. I could tell she was nervous ... jittery! I looked at her letting my eyes travel over her extensive beauty, from her face to her breasts, and down to the well-defined flat stomach, over her soft round hips, to her mons with its perfect slit! I admired her pretty shapely legs, and when I worked my way back up to her pretty face, and said,

"My God, Jamie! You are such a beautiful woman!" she let out her pent-up breath, and wore a more relaxed smile. Then wrapped her arms around her breasts, and declared,

"Mark, I am getting chilled! Please! Take me to bed!"

I followed her into the bedroom, with my eyes on her round, firm ass cheeks. She looked back over her shoulder at me, and asked with a sexy voice,

"What are you looking at, Mark?"

I gave her an affectionate little pat on her butt and she giggled as she said, "Oh, that!" and hurried into the bedroom to jump into the bed. I undressed quickly and joined her. She looked at me and asked, "Mark, did you ... like what you saw? M-My bod, I mean!" Her body was luscious, and warm. I softly answered, "Yes, Jamie! I did ... very much!" She smiled.

She was on her back, so I knelt between her wide-open legs, resting on my heels. I pulled her up onto my lap. Her breasts undulated attractively as she moved.

She looked down and giggled at the sight of my thick seven-inches pointing skyward between her wide-open legs. I looked into her pretty bemused face, then down at my dick, and said,

"Is this what you want, baby?"

"Uh huh!" she said nodding her head slowly with rivulets of giggles.

But I pressed her to be specific as to what she wanted. I smiled at her nervousness at questions I love to ask sex partners to set the mood. She tried to cover a laugh with a hand over her mouth, as she wiggled her ass against my thighs. Then she tried (unsuccessfully) to be serious as she sought for an answer my questioning.

"I want ... your big um, cock (giggles) inside my ... my (another giggle) um, pussycat!" Then she burst out laughing.

"And then what, Jamie?"

"Mark, stop! Your making me giggle like a little girl!"

"C'mon, tell Mark what little Jamie wants! An inquiring mind wants to know!"

She burst out laughing, and then she tried valiantly to be serious, but was only partly successful as she cleared her throat and replied,

"Mark honey, I want your big dick inside me, and I want you to fuck me hard with it!" Then gaining a little more confidence with her bedroom talk she said with attitude, "I want you to pound it into me, baby! Make me moan, make it hurt, make me scream!!!"

My fingers had been playing with her pussy, still on my lap, and I was now sliding my finger into her trying to hit her hot spots inside. She started moaning, closed her eyes biting her lower lip, and moving her hips and legs. I adjusted myself, and slid seven inches into her slowly,

"Ohhh, Maaarrrk! Oh, my God, honey! It feels sooo good ... sooo big!" she moaned.

I pushed myself into her all the way as she opened her legs to accommodate me. I started stroking in and out of her with long smooth strokes. Her face was a sheet of pure lust! I watched as her firm, round, breasts undulate with each stroke.

She put her hands to her breasts to slow them from moving, but was not completely successful. I was supporting my upper body on my arms to give myself more leverage for pushing into her.

She was moaning in deep delirium as she was getting the screwing of her young life from me. She moaned, "Oh my God! Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck! Mark ...you ... you are so ... s-so ama-amazing! Oh, lover!" I continued to pound her, and after about seven to ten minutes or so of continuous stroking, she screamed, "Oh, Mark! Oh, Mark! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm cooommminnng!"

She shuddered, and convulsed, and bucked up against me, as she came hard, spurting her juices. I moved in and kissed her as she tried to regain her breath. I turned us over so she was on top, and I could play with her magnificent globes with their long nipples as she moaned and shuddered again.

We got up, and decided to raid the kitchen, since we were both hungry from the energetic sex. We raced each other from the bedroom to the kitchen with lots of laughing and teasing, and I let her win. She put together a couple of sandwiches, and pulled out a beer for each of us. We sat close to each other around one corner of her kitchen counter, and looked into each other's eyes as we ate, and drank, and laughed. Her eyes sparkled when she smiled. She was talking fast, about ... everything!

I wondered to myself, as I listened to her, "Damn! Am I falling for this girl?" I was afraid the answer might be "Yes!" At one point listening to her, I looked into her eyes, took both of her soft hands in mine, and said,

"Jamie, I have to tell you something about last night!" She interrupted me before I could say another word,

"Let me see if I have this straight! You are married, and the person who left you behind was ... your wife. She ... went off with another man, and ... and that is why you buzzed your own house last night. You wanted to confirm that she was, um there with whomever drove her home in that pretty Jag, so you could ... feel easier in your mind about being with me! That about it?"

She had it all figured out, and I told her that. She laughed at her own sagacity ... being so smart. She thought, and then she said,

"You are the best lover I have ever had, Mark, and I've had ... a few. These headlights (she grabbed her breasts) attract a lot of attention. But mostly those guys finish quickly ... even before me. Mark, if you ever find yourself single for longer than one night, I would be with you in a heartbeat—less than a heartbeat! then she thought for a bit an added,

"I think it's sweet to date your own wife Mark! But the thing I don't understand, is why would you, in effect, give her permission to have sex with another man? (she was not to only one asking me that, and I was actually starting to wonder it myself) I hope you are not one of those losers that gets off on that! I would lose all respect for you if you were!" she looked at me, and I replied,

"First, I am not one of those weirdos, Jamie. I hate the idea of Donna being with—Mr. Jag—or with any other man. The hope is that it will renew and strengthen our marriage and our sex life, by giving her that little bit of freedom. Hopefully she will outgrow the need for it; a simple shower washes it all away, after all! We have been doing this for just over a year, and she has only exercised her options a few times!

"Look Jamie, Donna's and my marriage was in danger of ending after twenty-four years, and it was just a matter of time before we parted completely. I was told by mutual friends that she was ... looking around! Since we started 'dating' we have become very close, and have sex nearly every night, and it is good ... very good in fact! Last night, she threw me for a loop, by pushing me away ... I didn't expect that!"

"Mark, I would never do that to you! I-If I had you, I would give myself only to you, body and my soul. You are an incredible man in every way, Mark! You are handsome, intelligent, and there is a sweetness ... kindness, I can see in you. And ... (blushing) I love your cock inside me!"

When we went back to her bed, Jamie and I were lovers that night in the best sense of that word ... we were involved with each other. When she looked into my eyes, I knew she was seeing ... me! We stayed in bed until about ten in the morning cuddling, talking, and kissing. Jamie was sad having to give me back to Donna, and she cried on my chest, after she gave me a last kiss.

Although I am not welcome back home before eleven, I wanted to be home by ten-thirty, quarter-to-eleven at the latest, curious to see if Donna was alone. I was worried!

There was no Jaguar in the driveway when I arrived at ten-forty-five, and the house seemed quiet! Not sure what to do, I keyed the front door and entered. There was no Donna, no tall handsome paramour, there was ... no one! The house was empty!

I quickly checked my phone, and there was no voice or text messages from Donna, but there was one voice message from Jamie, thanking me for last night, and hoping to get together again. I smiled at the memory of that sweet girl, and those large round breasts heaving and undulating as we made love! I decided at least, to invite her to lunch—nothing romantic—just to maintain a friendship with that lovely, and quick witted young engineer.

Donna had obviously gone out somewhere with this man, likely to breakfast (I hoped!). I decided to make some coffee, maybe toast a bagel or two, and wait for her. She would be married to me again in (looking at the clock), oh shit, five minutes. She is cutting it close.

By noon, I had finished a second pot of coffee, read the morning paper through, and did some work in the yard—still no Donna. I picked up my phone a dozen times to call her, but decided each time not to; it seemed pathetically needy and desperate.

I decided instead to go to the club, so I grabbed my athletic bag and left. I worked up a sweat on the treadmill and other equipment. I took an empty racquetball court, just hitting the ball hard against the front wall, chasing it down to slam it against the front wall again. Just working off my frustrations!

After a nice warm shower, and still no text messages from Donna, I called our friend mutual Gina. I invited her out to a nice restaurant ... a little neighborhood Italian place that served the most amazing meatballs in the city! I was there by five, showered and changed, wearing a nice pair of slacks and casual shirt. She was there, and we embraced like we always do, and she kissed me sweetly on the lips, like she always does, and I took advantage by squeezing one of her ass cheeks, like I always do. We found a table.

"Mark, it's so nice to see you!" She said sweetly. I smiled, and asked,

"Had any word from Donna?"

"Well ... yeah! She called me this morning."

"And?"

"And, she said that she is spending the day with a ... a friend."

"A friend?"

"Mark, she is spending the day with the man she met last night at that concert! I'm sorry, honey!"

"Oh! Yeah!" I said.

"Mark, stay with me t-tonight. No expectations, I just don't want you to be alone tonight. Donna will not be back until sometime tomorrow—at the earliest."

"Does she remember that she has a husband, do you think?"

"Mark, I think she really likes this guy—his name is Craig—and he has a posh townhouse downtown. I tried to talk her out of doing this to you, but she was adamant! I am just hoping that this will burn itself out quickly." I waited for her to finish, and feeling sorry for myself, said to her,

"Well, it is already too late to worry about any burning out. I won't be there when she gets home anyway. She wants to be single, then so be it ... she's single!" I felt hurt and angry.

"Mark, don't do anything rash! She'll get over it! She only met him because of your silly date night thing ... I never understood that 'game' you guys play! It's like playing with fire!" she said.

"Gina, you and I both know that she knew this 'a-hole' before last night!"

"Mmm, yeah. I guess she might have mentioned that. He was a client or something, and they went out to lunch a few times. Extended lunches from what she said!"

"And you're blaming it on me for wanting to be a good husband and take my wife out on a date? Does she not have any free will? She was dressed for him last night, Gina, not me!"

"Mark, you can't expect me to completely trash my best girlfriend! I have to be on her side too!"

"And to hell with my side then, right? Perhaps I underestimated the depth of our problems together, and her longing to find another man. And maybe I overestimated my friendship with you! I am a little surprised by this, but how can I take back the freedom and the trust I gave her? How do you un-ring a bell?"

"I know Donna! She loves you! She will come to her senses, so don't throw her away just yet! But ... let me take care of you tonight! I am your friend too! Come on Mark, you can have anything you need from me tonight, sweetie! Anything!"

The waiter brought our orders, Spaghetti and meatballs for me, and lasagna for Gina. She stole my last meatball, giggling as she did it. But she made up for it, by giving me a slice of her lasagna. We then shared our meals with each other, with a lot of Pino Grigio—I bought a whole bottle. We drained that bottle, and she ordered another!

I started to walk her to her car afterward, and she seemed a little tipsy, so I took her keys asking her to leave her car. She complained, but I told her that I would arrange to get it for her later. I drove us to her posh townhouse. Gina is a brilliant and well-paid attorney! I settled her in the living room with a cup of coffee, and called Tom to help me get her car for her in the morning.

Later, I put her to bed in her room, undressing her down to bra and panties, and settled myself in her guest bedroom. I was awakened later by Gina sliding in with me. I turned to her and she kissed me. I was wearing only a T-shirt and briefs, but Gina's petite little form was naked. Her body was warm, and felt nice against a rather chilly night. We made love discretely and sweetly, and fell asleep with me spooning up behind her.

Next morning, Sunday morning, I was up before Gina and slipped into a pair of jeans from my overnight bag; I just letting her sleep in a little. The smell of eggs and coffee woke her up, and she donned my shirt from last night, and buttoned it about halfway up. She came in scratching her still naked little fanny and yawning.