Dating Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

She was a lovely sight, with a morning blush on her cheeks, and tousled hair. Her breasts were peeking out, as her nipples pressed into the fabric of my silk shirt. I was at the stove finishing up on eggs and grits, and she hung on my shoulder in a sort of half-hug.

"Mmm! Smells wonderful Markie!" (She is the only one who calls me 'Markie')

"Morning, sleepy-head!" I said as I served up the fixings on two plates.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me, and since the hem of the shirt rode up a little, my hands slid down onto her firm little forty-two-year-old butt. I grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks, and then gave one of them a loving little pat. What the hell, it felt good, and she is a close friend.

I settled her on a stool in her kitchen and she attacked her eggs, grits and toasted, buttered English muffins, with great vigor. I chuckled watching this pretty, florid little woman in her morning feeding frenzy.

After breakfast, we sat on the couch, with her still wearing nothing but my shirt. We listened to music with her cuddled up against me. I was trying to be careful with this sexy woman so close, so warm! Gina still loved me, and she would let me have her anytime I wished. I wanted to play it straight today for Donna's sake ... even though she was seriously pushing her luck this weekend.

Gina straddled my lap, with her hands on my shoulders, and looking straight into my eyes. She wanted to make love, but I reached down and buttoned the shirt she was wearing all the way up. I told her that we are keeping it friendly today,

"Gina honey, we are not going to play today, much as I would love to spend the day doing just that! Do you remember that Donna is still your best friend?"

"Mark, you're a meanie!" she pouted. Then she wore a naughty smile, as she drew a finger across my cheek and then playfully tickled my lips with it, "Can't we play just a little?"

Then she unbuttoned the shirt all the way, and opened it up to show me her amazingly perfect breasts with nipples already hard. Then she slipped it off and threw it on the floor, so she was naked straddling me, and jiggling her breasts to tempt me. I looked at her and told her that she was a very bad girl, as I massaged her breasts, and thumbing her hard nipples.

"Oooh, a bad girl huh? Well, maybe I need to be spanked!"

I laughed at her trying to get to me. I pulled her closer, and sucked her nipples into my lips as she leaned her head back and moaned. I had one hand on her little ass, massaging it lightly from underneath. Then I gave it a hard smack on her butt, and said,

"There! You've been punished! Go take a shower before I break all of my marital vows ... again!"

As she got up, I gave her another slap on her butt, and she turned with surprise and said,

"Oooh, baby! Felt good! I might be naughty more often!" I laughed, and pointed upstairs, and just said, "Shower!"

She came down after her shower wearing nothing but a towel. She took it off, sat her naked butt on my lap for me to dried her hair just like I do for Donna. Since she was sitting on my lap naked, it was hard not to play with her as she turned around and straddled me again. Then she walked me to the door, we kissed goodbye, and I left. I looked back at up her leaning against her open front door completely naked. Gina is an amazing and sexy woman!

At home, I was alone again! Not only alone, but lonely! "Where is Donna? What are they doing?" I asked myself. Then a little anger started to set in as I thought about her partner. I have seen this guy! He is athletic, but he's nothing I couldn't handle, if I needed to.

He is handsome and not without some charm, and ... he has my wife! As an amateur boxer, I started thinking about all the ways I could punish him, but knew that I would never do that! I felt helpless ... powerless.

The rest of the day was spent doing a lot of necessary nothings around the house. I needed something to take my mind off the fact that my wife is out screwing this cartoon, with him doing God know what with her ... to her. I thought about making myself a little supper, and then figured, "Fuck it! I'll just order a pizza!" I didn't sleep Sunday night, although I tried!

All day Monday at the office, I thought of only Donna, thinking that I have finally lost her! I tried to bury myself in work, but was only partly successful. For dinner that evening, Gina came over and we brazed a couple of steaks, with baked potatoes.

We talked a little about Donna, and after a little light fooling around, she left early. I settled into a book, lounging on the couch. After a while, I set the book aside, and just listened to the tick of the hall clock, in the near dark. When it got late, I re-settled in our bed, and fell asleep quickly, tired from all the stress of worrying about my wife.

At about three-o'clock on Tuesday morning ... maybe it was only two-thirty ... I was awakened by the metallic click of our front door latch. I laid awake listening, as Donna quietly padded up the stairs. She quietly undressed and took a shower, after she stuffed her dress and panties deep down into the hamper.

A few minutes later, she crept quietly out of our bedroom to settle in Tabby's room. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I was up early on Tuesday morning, ready for work, and left before Donna awoke.

I have had no communication with Donna since she blew me off at the concert, Friday night. I wasn't ready to see her yet, I didn't know what I would do or say, and I didn't want it to be something hurtful.

I called Tom, and arranged to stay with him and Helen tonight. By the end of the day, I still haven't heard anything from Donna, but I still hadn't called or texted her either. I took Tom and Helen out to a nice restaurant, to pay them back for their hospitality.

"Mark, what's going on, buddy?" Tom asked as Helen leaned in to hear my response.

"Donna has been out since Friday night with another man. Someone she met somewhere and hooked up with on our night out. She snuck in at about three Tuesday morning, but I left before she got up. Pour me another glass of wine, will you Tom?" Helen looked at me and offered,

"Mark, I can talk to Donna first for you! I know her pretty well." I looked at Helen,

"Then tell me Helen, what is she up to? Does she have a secret desire to be with another man, or with other men?" Helen thought, and answered,

"Well, all women do ... to an extent!" She turned to Tom and said, "Darling, I have never and would never cheat on you, and you know that!" then back to me,

"Donna has a longing! Mark, you didn't give her much time to date around in college, since you two went steady so young. She just wants to have the experience she missed out on, now that her/your kids are out on their own. She took the opportunity you gave her to do just that, through your date nights." I asked Helen,

"So, I should just let her screw anyone she wishes, just because she has 'a longing'?"

"No, of course not, but you have to talk with her. Like I say, I can talk to her first, maybe Gina and I can talk some sense to her. Remember, Mark, she still loves you!"

"She loves me? I have been hearing that a lot from you and Gina! So tell me, Helen, if she loves me so much, what it she doing with this dick-weed! I am not going to let her make a fool of me!" I told Helen, and she said in a calm voice,

"Why don't I call her later tonight, and let her know where you are, and set up a meeting. I will want to be there with her though! Mark, I love both you and Donna, and I only want the best for you."

"Well ... I guess that sounds ... okay! I will not be some kind of a ... a cuckold or whatever! This guy is playing me for one, and it is going to cost him ... big time!" I looked at Tom. He knew exactly what I meant, and nodded, as he rubbed his massive fist.

We finished our meal, and I followed them back to etheir house. Tom opened a bottle of wine, and Helen and I played a few games of backgammon—she is as good as I am, and offered some competition—she's a smart girl!

Tom watched the basketball game on TV while Helen and I played. She beat me three games to two, and I gave her ten bucks (ten dollars a game). After I paid her off, she came over to me, and with Tom otherwise occupied, sat on my lap and kissed me sweetly. She smiled, looking into my eyes, and went into the kitchen. Helen left, but her sweet aroma lingered around me! I heard her calling Donna,

"Hi, honey! How are... yes, he is here. Well he is concerned about you! ... I don't think so ... listen honey, ... well maybe, but listen; he wants to meet with you, somewhere neutral! Donna relax ... Tom and I will be there too. How about the Fifth Street Café, at six tomorrow night! ... Good, sweetie! Are you at home? ... Not yet? Alright, Tom and I will be there to make you less nervous. I know! Well ... maybe! Okay! Okay! Love you! Bye!" Helen looked at me, and said,

"She'll be there, I will pick her up where she is, and be with her for moral support." to Tom she said, "Tom honey, you go with Mark okay sweetie?" Tom looked up from the game and answered his wife,

"Yeah, uh huh!"

We all agreed, and it wasn't real late, but I was tired and settled in their daughter Olivia's room. She's nineteen and, away at school. The bed was too short for my frame, but I made do. I had to fight my way through all the decorative pillows and stuffed animals, though! Tom and Helen settled down as well.

A little later, Helen came in with another pillow and blanket for me, and bent down to kiss me on the cheek. I could see her pretty, soft breasts down into the top of her slip. She noticed, and smiled, allowing me to look. Then she bent down and kissed me sweetly on the lips. Then she straightened, turned and smiled at me over her shoulder as she left, quietly closing the door behind her.

My little interlude with pretty Helen, was a silent one. I slept restlessly, anticipating what I might say to Donna, who seems to have left me for this Jack-hole she's seeing.

At work the next day, I had trouble thinking about anything other than my chaperoned meeting with Donna. What would I say to her? How would she react? I was prepared to fight for her ... literally if it came to that!

At five-o'clock in the afternoon, Tom was at my office, and my assistant Gloria, an assistant vice-president and my right hand, ushered him in. I collected my stuff, and told him I wanted to arrive before Helen and Donna, so I could get a drink first, and have a bit of an edge.

We arrived at the Fifth Street Café at just before five-thirty, sat at the bar and I ordered a drink for Tom and me. At a quarter to six Helen and Donna walked in.

~ ~ ~

(To be continued)

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers