All Comments on 'Daughter Comes Home Drunk'

by Thaiga

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhibited love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes but.......

Seriously cheesy story. Dialogue is childish. Monkey fucking at its worst.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story...

Needs more chapters of both father and daughter dealing with the consequences. Their struggle to come to terms with it and their ongoing unprotected sex resulting in father knocking up his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slut Talk

Went from the caring Dad worried about consequences, to your a little Slut and let me slam my cock into your virgin cunt. Had the setup to a decent story.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
Loved it but....

I was loving it right up until he called her a slut and she begged him to make her his bitch. Ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
babies

Becky should become her fathers barefoot, naked breeding bitch. She needs to have at least 13-26 babies by her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Writers beware

DragonRider55 Puts down every story he reads. I suspect he is either a Sunday school nut out to discourage all sex writers or he is an untalented asshole whose is envious of everyone who submits stories to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Step daughter

When I married this woman she had a son 16 and daughter 18 . All was well until one day I walk in the girl's bedroom and saw that the brother was fucking his sister , they didn't see me . I kept this for some months then one day the daughter did something bad and I was bitching at her . She said that I will be out the house in no time. I told her that I know she was fucking her own brother . She beg me not to tell her mom . I said well then she start to touch my cock and got me hard and she said if I keep quite she will let me fuck her which I did and for many times I fuck her until she got married move out .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

liked it until she said she wanted to be his bitch, fucked my daughters for years and not once did they say that, it just doesn't fit right in any situation, real or fictional

poisonjamespoisonjames8 months ago

The tone had a jarring change that seriously mars a good start. It's all lovey dovey, and then bam hardcore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous