All Comments on 'Daughter Finds Father'

by bigfella1971

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wiltryitwiltryitover 12 years ago
constructive criticism

This has great potential as a story, however you tell it too clinically. Not much real emotion shown. You need to flesh it out, give it more body and let things develop more slowly, so as to give the read time to get lost in the story. This comes across as almost a dry recounting of details. Let me say again, I really liked the plot and where it eventually ended, you just need to work on your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

There was no dialog. You need dialog.

You marked chapters after two or three paragraphs. That wasn't necessary.

SugarDeSpiceSugarDeSpiceover 12 years ago

The mother/girlfriend goes from being Nancy to Susan. You need to fix that.

DidaktylosDidaktylosover 12 years ago
This reads more like a synopsis

This needs to be expanded - you've basically got no more than an outline.

sweetcheex90sweetcheex90over 12 years ago

I liked the over all concept. I just wish each paragraph wasn't considered a chapter

keairankeairanover 12 years ago
Nice Outline

Now go write a story using your notes.

SexintheairSexintheairover 12 years ago

I though it was an awesome story wish it was Longer

laurensi88laurensi88over 12 years ago
Story was flawed...

...by the carelessness of the name of the ex. This takes away the authencity of the story, thus render fake. Fake stories can't touch people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Compliment

Thank you, this is a beautiful story, about the way people could live happier and more fulfilling lives. For themselves and for their family.

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
GENETIC SEXUAL ATTRACTION

When family members(siblings or f/d or m/s) are separated at birth and when they meet when they are adults, they are attracted to each other very strongly. this is natures way to bring together a lost family. also since they will be like minded and have same tastes it is not a wonder they fall for each other. study states that this attraction is reported in 50 %of reunions. any way a nice true story 5 stars.

Diecast1Diecast111 months ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If I were him, I’d hunt down that prosecutor and make him disappear. He was railroaded. If it was self-defense, he should never have been prosecuted. Torture such as flaying alive followed by a bullet twist his eyes is what that prosecutor deserved. Him and his progeny. You know they’ll be just as arrogant as their father. Better to rid the world of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous