All Comments on 'Daughters and Fathers Ch. 02'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More snorting?

Still a mess, dense, impenetrable, tiring to read, and strangely un-arousing. I just want to know how it's possible to take a storyline that should almost write itself and turn it into this; you need to stop overthinking the plot development and over-writing the characters and have some fun; this story is too stodgy and dull to be fairly used as a yardstick by new readers of your work. You've done better, much better, in the past, maybe you should re-visit your body of work more often and take some tips from yourself. I'm not running your work down, I just think you could have done this better, more accessibly, and had a little less to say while telling more of a story; sometimes less really IS more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

To me this story was very arousing and somewhat interesting. One of my favorite things about this story is the characters were actual people, not just sex robots. I look forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too much snorting!

Is this a family of pigs? They seem to be snorting every other sentence. I'm guessing english isn't your first language and you really don't know what a snort is. Please get a dictionary and look up the definition. Its not really a turn on if all the characters are snorting all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Snort. Snort. !

Find a substitute please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Been following the comments on the last two stories. LMAO @ the snorting comments.

Overkill isn't a good thing though.

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 10 years agoAuthor

A private comment suggested that the people who complain should try themselves to write. A very experienced and successful writer here has complained about my style, but I have seen many "hearts" for favorite story or favorite writer since this series started. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Snort???????

I loved the story but hated the snorting.

Give the snorting a boot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another word

I think I hate the word snorting now.

darrellprestondarrellprestonover 10 years ago
family love.

Again this chapter was a joy to read. A little faster pace so I was satisfied (all around). sounds just like my family, Great job. Keep it up. dp

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

This sucks. What's with all the snorting? Are they a bunch of pigs snorting every damd paragraph? Lets face it, You cannot write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous