Daughter's Cravings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

"That's right Jennifer, I'm really big.," he said in a hot breath that made me shiver, then added which almost made me cum, " especially big for you."

"Oh my god," I said in a low, throaty whisper. "How big," I groaned, without realizing I said it.

"13 inches Jennifer," he whispered back as I felt my ass instinctively begin to spiral against it slowly.

"You're saying you did it just to get me?" I asked in a hot breath as I felt the enormity of my uncle's manhood push against me, more powerful, and bigger than any cock I had ever felt.

"Come on, are you that naive Jennifer. You have to know the only reason I married your aunt was to get close to you. From that first day I met you and saw you in that sexy black mini skirt, and purple, silk blouse, all I could think about was fucking you. And, as for your father, I'm very surprised that he was the type of man you looked up to. He was weak and so easy to control. It was the easiest take-over I ever had," he said arrogantly, as he softly kissed my neck and held me against his massive cock which caused me to let out a soft moan.

"Oh god, I can't believe this," I said in a raspy voice, as I felt my body light-up on fire for what I knew was a man of wealth and power, and now with an enormous cock.

As my ass continued to spiral slowly against my uncle's enormous cock my mind began to imagine what it look like; taste like, and ultimately fuck like. I had no doubt he fucked all the time. His appeal to women, especially young teenage girls was obvious by the way they all looked at him with their eyes.

It was a look I saw in each and every girl when he was at an event that I was at. It was the same look I gave him when he didn't see me. 'Oh my god; wealthy, handsome and powerful and with a huge cock,' I thought to myself as I felt it push against the crack of my ass, and nearly make me cum. I thought about the 92 year old German Philanthropist and how it felt to fuck his great, big cock, and how I knew my Uncle felt twice as big.

"You do know that it was my entire plan; every-single-detail worked out to perfection Jennifer, from coming to your gallery, to buying the picture; which if you said 100 million I would have, right to you being here now," he whispered right under my ear, which made me groan. "From the moment I met you I knew I had to have you. Your body haunted me Jennifer," he said heatedly which caused me to moan. "I knew the only way that it would happen was if I turned Daddy's life upside down. I knew he paid for every single thing you have, and I could have easily done the same; a hundred times over in fact, but you were so enamored with your father that you couldn't see the big picture."

"Oh god, I really had no idea," I groaned as I felt the heat of his tight physique and his enormous, bulging cock against my soft, burning ass.

"What about Aunt Traci," I said turning my head to the side and briefly meeting his lips for a one second popping kiss that sent a lightning bolt deep into my pussy.

"Do you really care about her Jennifer, he said in a hot breath as he held me close and then kissed my neck which caused the fine hairs on the back of it to stand on end. " I think you only saw your Aunt as competition for what you really want in a man," he said in a deep, deliberate voice

"Oh fuck," I moaned, wanting desperately to go to my knees and take out what I knew was be a huge cock.

"You like that don't you Jennifer. You like knowing it was you I wanted and not your Aunt"... You I thought about every time I fucked her," he said as he kissed my exposed neck and drove me wild.

"Oh god- yes," I moaned as my lips met his for a single kiss that made a sexy popping sound.

"Your Aunt knew it too Jennifer. We never talked about it, but she knew I wanted you. She saw the hunger in my eyes every time I saw you. Even in bed on the nights I would see you at your house she knew I was thinking about you when we fucked. Knowing what I was thinking as I fucked her, she always snarled as if gloating at me and said that you were the one I could never have because you were Daddy's little princess."

"Umm-thought of me while you fucked her Uncle Peter," I said hotly as my ass continued to circle around his massive flesh.

"I knew it baby," he said smugly. "I'll admit your Aunt is sexy and was an occasional nice fuck, but it was you I wanted Jennifer, you I imagined fucking every time she and I fucked," he said in a deliberate voice that had me squirming and dripping wet.

"Oh God, that really turns me on," I groaned as we met for another swift kiss.

"During the takeover of your father's company I had my legal team deliver her a document with a very lucrative check that will keep her in her posh lifestyle forever," he said kissing my neck softly.

"You're divorcing her?" I asked, a little surprised, but very pleased he was.

"Jennifer, I told you that your aunt was just a means to be near you, and once the takeover was complete I terminated our marriage. It was the way I set it up," he said which had me surprised.

"Set it up?"

"Yes Jennifer, when I asked your Aunt to marry me as I flew her in my private jet to my Villa in Belize, she was so excited that when I gave her the diamond she signed a document that she thought was an insurance policy on the 5 million dollar ring. Of course your Aunt was so thrilled to be moving up in the social world she eagerly signed it, not realizing there was a clause in the policy that stated the marriage could be annulled at any point by me."

"Wow, you really cover all your bases, Uncle Robert," I said in a hot breath as I continued to message his monstrous bulge with my swirling ass.

"That's right Jennifer. All my bases and with all my options at hand."

"So, is she also going to penniless like my father?" I asked

"No Jennifer," he chuckled in a sinister way. "Included in the document was a check for 350 million dollars, which she was easily persuaded to take from my legal team. "

"Oh God, all this for me," I said hotly trying to comprehend my Uncle's cunning nature, and feeling so turned on that he wanted me at any cost.

"That's exactly right Jennifer. All to get you. Every penny spent, well worth this moment having you here right now. Every single step along the way for two years was planned this way," he said whispering in my ear as he held me close.

In the past I would have never let him hold me and control me this way, but right now it felt incredible feeling his tight body mold to mine, and especially having his enormous cock wedged against my ass and pressing against my leg.

Suddenly he pushed off me and walked to the front of his desk. I groaned in disbelief at the sight of the massive shaft that strained against his pants as it went down right to the top of his knee. I was like a deer in headlights with my mouth open as if I was staring at an apparition.

"That's right Jennifer. I knew you'd be standing here as soon as you realized that it was me who destroyed your father's life, and in turn your life. I also knew you'd come dressed very sexy, the way you always did when you knew I'd be where you were, just to remind me how sexy you are," he said as his eyes ran over me as if he saw right through my clothes, right to my thigh high stockings and thong. "I did it flippantly, knowing that I had the power to take everything away from your father and the ultimate possession in his life; YOU," he said in a voice that made me so hot.

"And you thought that by doing what you did I'd run right into your arms?" I asked with a hint of harshness in my voice. "You're so arrogant, you know that Uncle Robert," I said coarsely as he stood and came towards me.

"Yes Jennifer, arrogant, conceited, and all the other complimentary adjectives you used," he said almost sarcastically."

He then grinned slyly as he scanned me up and down as I continued to look at his massive bulge pushing obscenely against his pants.

"Oh god. But you have so many sexy girls. Why me? I'm flattered, but why me," I asked thrilled to hear his response.

"Because of a gut feeling Jennifer. Yes, you are correct, a lot of girls, including your aunt, and even your own mother, but none as sexy as you."

I turned and looked back at him suspiciously at the mention of my mother. Although my mother is very hot, she also is very conservative and is a prude.

"That's right Jennifer, your mother came crawling to me," he said in a harsh tone.

"My mother," I said surprised.

"Yes your own conservative, stuck-up mother came to my office just like you after the take-over. The thought of losing everything in her privileged life, and living in poverty was too much for her to bear."

"Wow, I still can't believe it," I said with a surprised look on my face.

"She said that she didn't care about your father and said that she would do anything for me. I have a new 18 year old intern Kelly that I know loves fucking girls, and when I called her into my room I told your mother to show me what she would do for me."

"Are you telling me my prudish mother-"

"That's right Jennifer. As soon as I said it, Kelly began kissing your mother. At first your mother was nervous, and extremely uncomfortable, but Kelly, with her young experience, and persistence began to wear your mother down. In a few minutes her tongue flicking across Kelly's, combined with her groans showed that she was really losing her inhibitions. I have to admit seeing your mother and the 18 year old intern kissing with their tongues flying across each other's was very entertaining."

"Wow my mother kissing a girl," I said in a surprised voice.

"Girl—is not the operative word in this case," he said slyly, which had me confused.

"After a few minutes Kelly unzipped your mothers dress, and I have to say your mother looked very sexy standing in a pair of stockings and high heels with a very naughty thong on."

"Wow, I know she's got a great body, but she's always been such a prude, and dresses so conservatively. I still can't believe it," I said a little stunned.

"Well your mother seems to be a different woman now Jennifer, especially after discovering Kelly's little secret," he said deviously.

"Little secret," I asked curiously.

"That's right Jennifer. Your mother discovered Kelly's little secret when she watched her step out of her mini skirt. Seeing her in stockings, garter, and high heels with a very erect 10 inch dick caused your mother to open her eyes wide and gasp. From the look on your mothers face I assume Kelly was a lot bigger than your father?" he said in a way that I was sure my mother must have said something that day.

"Are you kidding," I said seriously with my mouth open in a wide 'O'.

"That's right Jennifer, Kelly not only has wonderful breasts, with exciting nipples, but has a dick too. A dick that your mother was very impressed with I might add."

"Wow, and how did my mother react?" I said dying to hear all the details.

"Quite wonderful, I have to say. They instantly took to each other; Kelly being the aggressor, so-to-speak. It was a pleasure to watch your mother and the young Kelly kissing then get into some very sexy positions. One being with your mother riding Kelly while she kissed her and sucked her lovely girl tits."

"I don't believe it," I said, still stunned by the thought of my proper, at times uptight mother being with a transvestite.

"Oh yes, and it was particularly entertaining to watch your mother suck Kelly's dick then watch her get fucked by the young teenager."

"God, I don't believe it. Did you fuck her too Uncle Peter," curious and with a hint of jealously in my voice.

"I left the room to attend to some business and let them play for about an hour. When I came back your mother was on her knees sucking Kelly's dick quite devotedly to my surprise. Your mother looked at me and pleadingly asked me to fuck her, so I accommodated her needs," he said as my eyes were glued to his enormous bulge.

"God, she must have gone wild when she saw your cock," I said in a hot breath, as I thought about my conservative mother seeing my Uncles huge cock.

"Let's just say that even though she had heard stories about me from your Aunt, she was—unprepared for me Jennifer, but rapidly began to enjoy herself," he said with a sly, confident grin.

"I'll bet she did," I said in a throaty voice as I continued to have my eyes glued to the massive imprint that bulged to his knee. "Do you want to fuck her again," I asked in an almost jealous sounding voice that caused him to smile slyly.

"That was a one-time thing Jennifer."

"You know she left my father. Did you have anything to do with that?" I asked harshly.

"Jennifer I made your mother an offer."

"What kind of offer?" I asked hoping out of jealously that it wasn't to be with him.

"The offer was for her to be on my exclusive pay-roll."

"What does that mean?" I asked with a questioning look.

"Jennifer. At this moment your not-so-prudish mother is flying to Dubai in one of my jets with three 21 year old financial whiz-kids from Wall Street that are opening an exclusive club for me catering to the wealthiest businessmen."

"Are you serious?" I asked surprised.

"Yes."

"And what does she get from it?" I asked crossing my arms.

"In addition to being their 'older' play-toy: You know how younger boys love a sexy older woman...and being in a world-class hotel for months, your mother will receive 5 million dollars."

"Wow," I said in a surprised voice, as I tried to imagine my own proper mother with three 21 year old guys.

Jennifers Mother Becomes Uncles to Use

As Jennifer was listening to the incredible story about her mother working for her Uncle as a high-priced escort her sexy mother was on her knees dressed in a white garter belt attached to a pair of tan thigh high stockings getting fucked from behind by a horny 10 inch black cock while she passionately licked all over a hard 8 inch cock of a very handsome Hispanic boy. As the three groaned wildly, her right hand was passionately pumping up and down on the biggest cock of the three. Although the other two boys were really big, he easily dwarfed them and was the one she craved to have inside her the most.

His cock was staggeringly huge. He was well over 12 inches long and was so wide around her hand could barely cover half of it. He was also really young, the youngest of the three boys, who just turned 18 that week. He was a computer whiz-kid and was Middle Eastern. He had just met the other two boys a week before and when the wealthy Mr. Walsh introduced them he made it very clear that the 18 year old was in charge. The whole deal, because of his technical skills fell on his shoulders.

Although he was young he had already been with a number of women, most of whom were married and older. He didn't have time or patience for girls his age, because of how intimidated they were when they saw his cock. The women he had been in bed with all craved his giant dick and worshiped every inch of it. As he sat back and watched the other two take the incredibly stacked women he was going insane waiting for them to cum so that he could have her all to himself. She was so hot, he couldn't wait to be inside her pussy.

After his two friends exploded he took her by the hand as he told them not to disturb them for a few hours. Although he was the youngest of the three, he was the one who gave out the orders. As soon as they got to the private section they were kissing like crazy. They were so horny to fuck each other that their tongues flicked into dead air more than making contact with each other's. As they kissed her hands were glued to his massive cock.

"I've got to fuck you," he said in a heated voice as he spun her around and lined up his massive cock with her gorgeous fuck hole.

As her hands gripped the seat in front of her she looked back at the staggering sight of something as big as a baseball bat about to be slammed inside her horny wet sex.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in anticipation of being invaded by something so enormous.

She thought back to the day in her brother-in-laws office and how huge he was and that he was bigger even than the young Middle Eastern boy who was about to fuck her. Remembering how incredible her brother-in-law felt and how much and intense he made her cum she began to groan and told him to fuck her with his giant cock.

She was so horny for his huge cock that the second his oversized cockhead split the folds of her pussy she instantly creamed all over him. Feeling her cum so fast he began sending his entire length into her and bottomed out after the third thrust.

She was going insane from being stuffed so full. He was huge and filled so much more of her than the other two studs. He was going wild from the incredible feeling of her amazing pussy as it wrapped around his great, big cock. He was so turned onto her that he began slamming his massive cock into her already soaking, wet pussy, as she threw her head back and groaned out loud in ecstasy.

"God I love that great big cock," she groaned through clench teeth.

She was biting her lower lip as he thrust his huge cock way up inside her. After the 10th stroke he was ready to explode, and she was right behind him. As he fucked into her pussy he couldn't help but think she had the most amazing one he'd ever been inside. He was so horny for her that he couldn't hold it back, no matter how hard he tried.

Grabbing her by the hair he pounded into her with the force of the jet engines on a plane as he groaned out loud that he was cumming. As he exploded her pussy erupted all over him, as her juices mixed with his hot load. Not wanting him to stop she begged him to keep fucking her which was music to his ears.

"Fuck you have an amazing pussy. The best I ever fucked," he growled as he grabbed her garter straps and used them like the reins on a horse as he slammed into her hot hole with the force of a battering ram.

"So fucking big. Fuck me baby. Fuck me as hard as you want. My pussy loves that huge cock," she yelled out loud as she thought about how skilled he was at fucking.

She knew from the way he fucked that he most certainly must have had lots of women, especially older, more appreciative women she thought to herself as she came like a river coating every inch of his massive shaft

As her pussy exploded over his massive and punishing shaft for the twentieth time, she slammed her sexy ass back to meet his every thrust. To his surprise he stayed as hard as a rock and kept fucking right through his mind-blowing orgasm. For the next three hours they kissed and fucked like sex-crazed lovers. As soon as they passed out from the exhaustive 3 hour fuck-fest the other two boys came back and woke her up needing her incredible pussy again.

Grabbing her by the waist, literally dragging her, they took her back to their area where they each took turns fucking her like wild animals. Although she was in a comatose state she fucked them each as if she was totally giving them their money's worth, ironically she actually was. As she was taken by each of the young studs her body was being used for their sole pleasure which thrilled her beyond words. By the end of the flight she would have every hole filled with a big cock, and would have been drenched in cum.

During her stay in Dubai she stayed with the 18 year old computer genius. They fucked day and night and while he was attending to business that required his expertise she was being torn apart by the other two studs who were irritated their friend got to have her incredible body all to himself. They knew of course that if they said anything to him the ruthless businessman Mr. Walsh would have ended their inflated seven-figure salary only to find them in an unemployment line for a very long time.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers