Daughter's Cravings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,250 Followers

"This is your room Jennifer. I hope you like it," he said in a deep voice then added authoritatively, "Be ready in an hour."

After saying it he closed the door and went into his room, as I stood speechless. I could not believe what he had just done to me, but then instantly thought to myself that this is exactly how I treated him these past two years. It was as if he was giving me a taste of my own medicine, and I didn't like it one bit. I now knew that it was his way of getting to me. By now he must have known I was turned on to him and would drop to my knees in a second for him. After the takeover I was so aroused and in the limo all I wanted to do was fuck him.

With only an hour to get ready I went to the Jacuzzi and soaked as I ran my hands over my body and thought about my Uncle. That night there was a party to celebrate the success of the company takeover. As I closed my eyes and circled my throbbing clit all I could think about was how bad I wanted to fuck him. Even as I dressed for the party all I could think about was what it would be like to fuck my powerful and extremely wealthy, and very ruthless businessman uncle.

Going through the rack of clothing I brought that had been hung for me by someone on the hotel staff I selected something to let my Uncle know I wanted to fuck him. I picked out a skin tight white mini dress that clung to my body like a second skin. The mini dress came just below my sexy ass and displayed every inch of my long, tapered legs.

The top of the dress was made of a mesh lace which revealed the soft nude flesh of my breasts. The back of the dress plunged to an open circle that came right to the top of my ass. I decided against wearing a bra, and allowed my long nipples to push through the lace material without any embarrassment on my part. Under my dress was a sexy thong and a pair of nude thigh high stockings attached to a white garter belt and a pair of open toed black high heel pumps.

I started by doing my hair, leaving it wavy after I washed it. I then put on the string-like thong. I never felt more nude, wearing such a sinful thing between my ass. Seeing my pale, exposed ass in the mirror made me feel very sexy.

The thong was a transparent white and because it was so tight to my skin, you could actually make out the outline of my pussy lips, which were already puffed-out from being so turned on at the thought of my Uncle. After the thong, I rolled up a pair of black thigh high stockings all the way up my thin legs to the top of my thighs. With each item I put on, all I could think about was how bad I wanted to be with my Uncle: how bad I wanted to fuck him, how bad I wanted his giant cock.

I really liked the contrast of the pitch-black nylons stockings against my pale skin, but something came over me and I rolled them off and put on a nude pair. There was something very naughty about seeing my somewhat pale skin through the nude stockings. The contrast of my nude flesh above the lace band of my stocking made me look even more nude.

All I knew was that I wanted to really excite my Uncle, and I felt wearing the nude stockings would be just the right touch against my skin. Just thinking about my night ahead with him had my nipples as hard as pebbles. They were actually aching, aching to be sucked; sucked by my Uncle, and when I ran my finger across them I almost exploded from the sensation that sparked deep inside my pussy.

It was then that I decided not to wear a bra. I wanted the pink nipples of my 34B chest to pierce right through the sheer material of the white mini dress. As I walked around the room admiring myself in the mirror I was just too consumed with lust for my Uncle. My body was on fire.

I was so turned on and so over stimulated from all the sexual tension that had built up for years between us, watching him during the takeover and being in the limo with him that every move I made while getting dressed sent sparks to the tips of my hard, nipples and right into my pussy!

After walking in front of the mirror and seeing my body with just my thong, stockings and heels on I purposely crossed one high heel over the other and leaned forward to admire my perfect long legs and sexy ass. "I'm all yours Uncle Peter," I said out loud as I ran a manicured finger nail over my stocking covered leg and over my ass.

Feeling so naughty I reached behind and inserted a finger into my pussy which by then was flowing like a faucet. I was so wet my fuck lips were already separated as if they were waiting for my Uncle's huge cock to slip past. I fingered myself as I looked at my face which had the signs of crazed lust all over it. After a few times of fucking my finger in and out I shuddered and came. After cumming I licked my finger as I imagined feeding my finger to my Uncle as he licked my taste into his mouth.

I then slipped into the micro- mini dress. When I held it in my hand it was so small that it looked like it wouldn't cover a doll let alone me. The sheer material clung to my body as if it was painted on. Walking in front of the mirror I even surprised myself at how sexy and naughty I looked. I'd worn mini dresses before, especially when I went out with older men from the gallery, but there was something about the way this dress fit me that made even me breathless.

Feeling so turned on, and knowing what I desperately wanted to happen that night I put on a bright red shade of lipstick. I generally didn't wear lipstick, but I really wanted to send him a very clear message about wanting to be in his bed that night. As I put it on, I suddenly began to feel so devilish and wicked as I imagined my red lips kissing every inch of his monstrous cock. After putting it on I could not believe how seductive I looked.

When I looked in the mirror I didn't even recognize myself. I had transformed into a sinfully immoral 19 year old that couldn't wait to turn on the huge cock of my 68 year old Uncle.

The skin tight-as-a glove mini dress showed every inch of my slender body. My ribs were clearly visible and my little pink, braless nipples poked though the dress so hard that they could easily be seen from across the street. The white thong and tan thigh high stockings made me look even more nude through the mesh fabric. I smiled at myself in a wanton way as a rush of naughtiness came over me making me feel more devilish and immoral than I ever have.

I felt so sexy, and more importantly knew I was. I wanted to let my powerful Uncle know that I was his, anytime he wanted me. I was so turned on to him, and could feel in the limo, that he wanted to fuck me too. I couldn't stop thinking about how sexy and how ruthless he was. I couldn't stop thinking about how uncaring he was for the people he just terminated, for his own personal gain. It made my pussy wetter than ever, thinking about the type of take no prisoner's man my Uncle was. His personality was purged of any empathy or emotion, which is what gave him his power over people, and I absolutely went wild for that type of man. To Be Continued.

shoguy
shoguy
2,250 Followers