Daughter's Cravings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although there were times when she was on the verge of passing out from fucking her 18 year old lover all night long then was woken out of a sound sleep by the other two hungry and horny studs she was in ecstasy. Even though she was sleep-deprived, never sleeping more than a few hours in a row, turning on the three young studs and fulfilling all their nasty needs while always dressed in sexy bras and always wearing stockings and high heels was absolutely thrilling to her. She loved her role as being a high priced slut for them, and could not wait for her next assignment by her former wealthy and well hung brother-in-law.

Back In Uncles Office

"Will I be a one-time thing too Uncle Peter, or will you use me just like my mother, or all your other little office whore?" I asked in a huff as his eyes roamed all over my body.

"Jennifer. I have more permanent things in mind for you," he said in a deep voice that had my pussy on fire.

As he leaned against his desk I began unbuttoning my blouse. I saw the hunger in his eyes and was grinning slyly at him.

"Stop Jennifer," he said in a commanding voice that startled me.

"I don't understand," I said, confused.

"Not here, and certainly not now," he said firmly. "First there are conditions Jennifer," he said in a very deliberate way.

"Conditions?"

"Yes Jennifer. Before we fuck, and if we do fuck it will be because you want it as bad as I do," he said authoritatively. "I never fuck anyone who isn't excited to be with me," he said coldly, as his eyes starred right into mine.

"So what are the conditions?" I asked, surprised that he didn't want to fuck me.

"I want you to see exactly how I took over your father's company Jennifer and four others I took over that same day," he said in an arrogant tone as he scanned my body with a dark hunger in his eyes.

Just the way he looked me over had my body on fire. I could not believe the power he had over me. I now knew that his arrogance and confidence was how he became the wealthy and powerful man he was.

"Tomorrow we are going to New Jersey where I have been in negotiations to take over a company. It's a family company, like your fathers was with 3000 employees. It will be exactly how I took over your father's company."

"You mean they have no idea that you are going to steal their company and leave them penniless," I said coarsely.

"Yes Jennifer, and as you know what happens to all those employees and their families is of no concern to me," he said blatantly which actually turned me on, and made me real hot.

"Tomorrow you will get a front row seat on how business is done Jennifer, and how only the ruthless and most cut-throat get the big deals done," he said which actually caused me to moan in a low throaty voice.

He then told me that we were going to a weekend event after the acquisition where a hundred of his top employees and people who wanted to do business with him would be there. He also told me how he wanted me dressed.

"I want you dressed professional Jennifer, but in a very sexy way," he said in a commanding way that had my pussy on fire.

God if he wanted to fuck me right there I would have gladly let him, I thought to myself. His confidence, power and control over everyone had me so turned on. I was quite sure my uncle fucked in his private office all the time. Most of his employees were young girls right out of college or High School interns. Although I was sure they were all well-educated, and smart, they were all very sexy too.

He then picked up the phone and had one of his secretaries have his limousine bring me back to my apartment.

"Jennifer. I know every aspect of the dilemma you are in; without having your father to underwrite everything in your lifestyle anymore; including your rent and credit cards. I have paid your rent for the year and all of your credit card bills and had your phone re-activated. I have had all of those bills changed to my name and directed to me. I have also routed 500 thousand dollars into your bank account," he said seeing my eyes open-wide and my nipples push through my sheer bra excitedly.

Although I was speechless and so appreciative, I did not want to come across as being in his debt. I knew that would seem like I was crawling to him which is what I know he didn't want, so I left his office in the same way I did when I rejected his attempts to fuck me.

Riding back to my apartment in my uncle's personal limo reminded me of the lifestyle I was accustomed too, the only difference being that my uncle was a much more wealthy and certainly more wealthy man than my father ever was. The thought of him being so well endowed and so powerful had me so turned on that I actually spread my long, slender legs, anchoring my pumps to the floor and pushed my thong to the side then rubbed my aching clit up and down, and around in little circles, then finger-fucked myself to an earth shattering orgasm, as I bit my lower lip. It was an orgasm that had been built-up for a long time from the sexy tension I had for my Uncle, as I imagined what had to be a huge cock thrusting deep inside me.

Going back to my penthouse apartment I was greeted with courteous smiles in the way I was used to by the doormen and the concierge in the building. I almost forgot how I was looked at by everyone when I left. A new manager who I have never seen before came up and greeted me, and said in a very genuine and well-mannered, and polite way that it was a pleasure to meet me and to see him if there was anything I needed. I have never experienced that type of courteousness from the former manager, and found out from one of the men that lived in my building the reason was my uncle had given the entire 50 member staff a very generous tip, which I learned was 50 thousand dollars each.

I also learned from one of the older concierges that my Uncle had the manager who scoffed at me fired. I knew it was his way of letting everyone know that if he had the power to get the manager fired, he could easily do the same to each of them if they ever acted that way again towards me. This was another thing that turned me on to him.

My Uncle was certainly a man of power, and I was never more turned on in my life, way more than when my father and I were in the restaurant kissing and playing with each other, and talking about fucking each other. Stripping to my stockings and high heels I poured myself a glass of wine as I thought about what happened today. Of course all I could think about was my Uncle and how he had masterminded all this just to get me.

Seeing myself in a mirror I knew I looked sexy, as I kept hearing his voice say how sexy I was and that I had an incredible body. Knowing that my aunt was out of the picture and that he had his legal staff file for an immediate divorce really turned me on.

After stepping out of my pumps then rolling down my nylons I soaked in my Jacuzzi as I kept playing the events over and over in my mind. The years of dressing sexy when I knew my Uncle would be at an event I was at, to being an absolute bitch to him, to imagining my mother dressed in stockings and heels going to fuck him and then him bringing in the transvestite to fuck her. My uncle was so controlling and as I began to play with myself again, I began to imagine him controlling me, and fucking me with what I knew had to be an enormous cock.

The next day a long, stretch limousine came to my apartment to pick me up. Waiting for me in the lobby was my Uncle, who when I saw him made my heart beat rapidly. He looked so distinguished, with his grayish, white hair slicked back, and dressed in an expensive Italian suit and crisp white shirt that molded to his tight, slender build.

As I walked to him his eyes were glued to my body which turned me on like crazy. I dressed like he wanted, in a tight pencil skirt that was on the short side which displayed my long, slender legs. My nude thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps drew his attention to the slender taper of my legs, and my toned calves. I wore a sheer white silk blouse that was almost transparent which clung to my skin and accented it by wearing a very sexy white, lace bra.

With his eyes all over me I instantly felt my nipples come alive as they burned right through me. Just seeing him, and the hunger in his eyes for me made me want to tell him to come up to my apartment, but I remained calm and professional. I knew that whatever was going to happen between him and I would not start there.

"You look perfect Jennifer. Just how I expected," he said in a controlling voice.

"Thank you Uncle Peter and you look very handsome yourself," I said trying to remain composed, and not show how turned on I was to him.

As the chauffer held open the door for us I saw three men seated in the limo. The men were from his management and legal team. They looked to be in their early 30's and were dressed in expensive suits. The men attended all of his negotiations and got to see, first-hand how my ruthless Uncle, the wealthy business magnate could be. My Uncle introduced me.

"Gentleman this is my very sexy niece who is very interested in how I conduct business acquisitions."

The men all gazed at me; taking in my appearance for a second, but immediately turned away and went back to discussing the take-over. Although by the looks of hunger I saw in their eyes; knowing that they each would have loved to fuck me, I knew they wouldn't dare cross my ruthless Uncle in fear of jeopardizing their careers with him.

What I did absolutely love was seeing my Uncle's eyes riveted to my body as he sat in the lavish seat directly across me. Seeing his eyes penetrate me had me so excited. The blouse I was wearing was very tight around my perky 34B tits, and at that moment my sheer, lace bra did absolutely nothing to hold back the excitement of my swollen pink nipples that were so achingly turned on by the presence of my Uncle.

As he glared at me my aching nipples pushed through the thin lacy material of my bra as if begging him to suck them. As I crossed my legs to the other side I saw what I now knew was his massive cock literally thump, which caused me to grin slyly at him. Seeing him hunger for me on the ride was an absolute turn-on to me.

The company president, like my father, believed that the my uncle was going to keep all the employees, including himself on with the company after the merger took place, but they would soon find out that that was not going to be the case.

My Uncle had negotiated a deal to buy the New Jersey based company for two hundred million dollars. The agreement was that the President/Owner and all of the two thousand employees would keep their positions in the company and that they would share profits and stock options in the growth of the company too.

During the meeting to negotiate the sale transaction I was very impressed by the way my uncle controlled the meeting. The way he commanded authority was so impressive to me. It was so sexy watching my Uncle run the negotiations. I knew from my father that my Uncle was ruthless, and seeing him up-close excited me, and even had me turned on.

At times the meeting turned negative regarding my uncle's intentions for the company, but he handled each conflict with skill and cunning, as his incredible confidence and assurance to them diffused the tension that surrounded the meeting and any potential outburst that came up. My Uncles confidence was intoxicating to me, as I watched him take charge and direct the proceedings.

When some of the upper management people became suspicious about his ultimate intentions, my Uncle, assured everyone that the contract detailed all of the facts regarding the preservation of the company. As they all looked over the contracts, consulting with the staff of ten lawyers on their side, there was a clause in fine print that stated that the company could be sold immediately upon sale of the company.

What they didn't realize was that each of the ten lawyers was paid five million dollars each, to divert every one of the board members away from the fine print. The lawyers were also guaranteed a position to stay on as the legal team for European operations.

Once the documents were signed my Uncle picked up the phone and a security team came into the room armed with holstered guns. I found out later that this is exactly what he had done to my father after he signed the legal documents. With the shock on everyone's faces including me, my Uncle arrogantly announced that his signature was a legal proxy for an Arab company in the Middle East, and that effective immediately the company was sold and that all employees were terminated.

The room suddenly turned into a riotous atmosphere with everyone screaming and shouting obscenities directed at my Uncle, who just stood with a smug grin on his face. The second the room went into an uproar the guards drew their weapons and circled my Uncle, and me and the three on the management team. In shock, I will never forget the sadistic grin then sly smile that came over my Uncles face, at the sight of grown adults crying, especially all of these powerful men in the room, as we left, escorted by the security team.

I then imagined this takeover by my Uncle being exactly the same for my father and his board members. This is what my Uncle wanted me to see, and I had to admit that there probably should have been a part of me that felt bad or compassionate, there wasn't. The only thing I felt was the thrill and hunger for the type of man my Uncle was, who let nothing get in his way. My Uncles unconcern for the livelihood of my father or any of his board members, or the two hundred employees that worked for him was absolutely intoxicating to me. God his ruthless power made me feel so hot.

When the management team went into his limo, they weren't shocked in the least at what they had just witnessed first-hand, as they had witnessed this many times, including my father's company. They instantly began congratulating my Uncle's latest success, and as they were I sat there with my legs crossed taking in his appearance and feeling so excited by his power.

At that moment I was incredibly turned on by the power my Uncle had, and especially his callousness about the devastated people who were left stunned and outraged back in the board room. When one of the men made a comment about all of the people that just lost their jobs and life savings, my Uncle gave him a look that had daggers in it. He then said in a cold-hearted voice, "I could care less about their families or their losses. My only concern is the profit I make...The bottom line."

As soon as he said it my pussy became wetter than I'd ever felt.

The fact that my Uncle was actually reveling in what took place in the board room, and that all of these people would be devastated in so many ways was of no interest to him. I knew people, especially people like my father would have been disgusted by my uncle's lack of compassion for others, but in truth, his power and lack of compassion turned me on like crazy. This is exactly what happened when he announced to my father and his board members when he took over the company. This is what he wanted me to see. The wild thing was that he seemed to know I'd be turned on by his power, and he was absolutely right.

Sitting across from me we made eye contact and I grinned at him slyly and then congratulated him. Crossing my legs and seeing his eyes instantly take in the sight of my stocking covered legs turned me on like crazy. I was quickly becoming addicted to him; his power, his aggressive take-no-prisoners business practice and his handsome chiseled features had me melting and wishing we were alone in the limo.

I knew at that very second that men of power and wealth that were ruthless in business turned me on more than anything in the world. Although I was only 20, I knew that this was the type of man that I wanted, this was the man that turned me on and the kind of man knew I wanted to fuck. As my Uncle kept his eyes riveted to my body he popped a bottle of very expensive champagne and suggested that they toast the fact that he just made over 700 million dollars on the sale of a company that didn't cost him a dime. As they were all toasting his success, each imaging their added stock-options and bonuses I was imagining something entirely different. All I kept imagining was being alone with him in the limo and then in his bed, fucking and playing with each other all day and night.

The sight of his sexy 19 year old niece was all he could think about as they drove to the hotel. As he deliberately scanned every inch of her flawless body, he imagined his massive 13 inch cock thrusting deep inside her tight, young cunt as he sucked on the big nipples that poked through her sheer bra and blouse. He wanted to fuck her since the first day he met her, and finally his well-conceived plan to turn her on and make her desperate to fuck him was coming together just as he had planned. He now knew it was just a matter of time before him and his sexy niece would be fucking, but not until she was absolutely begging for him to fuck her. That was something that would happen very soon.

As the men sipped the champagne and talked amongst themselves about the takeover, my eyes were locked onto my Uncle's, with the same intense hunger I saw in him. I was silently letting him know that I wanted to fuck him so bad. I crossed my long legs to purposely watch him. As I did I saw his insanely massive bulge balloon-out in his pants. It looked terrifying, and made me hunger to see it.

The idea that this man was so ruthless and cold-blooded, with no regard for the fate of so many innocent people who worked their entire lives to build homes and families like my own father, that gave their all to a company that was just swept out from under them, and that their entire lives were instantly shattered as he just reveled in his success caused my big nipples to ache, and sent shock waves up into my tight pussy.

As our eyes were locked onto each other's, I could feel him reading my thoughts of wanting to fuck him bad. He grinned at me knowingly as I licked my upper lip in the sexiest way and returned a sly grin to him for a few devilish seconds. I even ran my manicured finger nail up the side of my stocking covered leg watching his eyes follow right to the top of my stocking. He then reached across the seat and clicked my glass with that dark grin on his face.

When we pulled up to the hotel the concierges rushed to take our bags. My Uncle walked in and was greeted by the doormen then the manager of the hotel. Standing beside my Uncle the manager said how happy he was to see him and said that his penthouse suite was ready for him. We went up to the suite in a private elevator which was when I learned that my Uncle was one of the owners of the lavish hotel.

"Is there anything you don't own Uncle Peter?" I asked, looking into his eyes with a sexy look, wishing that he would hit the stop button and take me right there.

"Only one thing," he said in a low voice as he stood back then scanned my body deliberately.

When the car stopped the door opened to the most incredible and palatial suite I have ever seen. The top floor overlooked the city in a stunning panoramic view. The large suite was a combination of lavish wood and tiled floors with the plushest carpeting I ever walked on. It had a private bar room and a room with an unbelievable swimming pool in it.

We then stepped into his bedroom which in any hotel by itself would be $5000 a night! The room had an incredible view of the city and had a huge Jacuzzi in it with a master bathroom and foyer with a sitting table that went beyond the word elegant. Thinking that it was finally going to happen between us he took my hand and led me to a connecting door which I thought would lead to another bedroom. The door opened to another incredible suite which was for guests.