Daughter's Cravings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,270 Followers

I just could not get over how unbelievable my Uncle was at turning me on. He was pushing all the right buttons. The way he ran his tongue all over and under my breasts for minutes before he sucked on my rock hard nipples, had me squirming and clicking my pumps on the wooded floor. As he licked my tits, I was begging him to suck my nipples, telling him he had me so turned on, so fired-up.

"Oh baby, I've never been this turned on in my life. You've got me so fucked up," I moaned, as he softly put one of my throbbing nipples between his lips, and gently sucked it for a few seconds. He would then torture me with his tongue, running it all over my breasts, around the edge of my small areoles, stopping at the base of my aching nipples, and circle around them barely making contact with them. This was so hot, I was getting so frustrated, needing to feel his soft lips on my big fired-up nipples.

"Oh god, please suck em' Uncle Peter....I'm going crazy baby.....Please suck my nipples'," I begged repeatedly. Just when I was on the brink of collapse he finally started sucking on my hard, throbbing nipples, and as soon as he did, I threw my head back and moaned, "Oh God Yes, suck em' baby."

My Uncle would suck one nipple for a second, than the other, then would go back to kissing me softly for a few minutes. After kissing me he went back to licking my tits, and sucking each nipple again for a few seconds each before kissing me again. The way he was taking control of my body was driving me insane.

As he kissed my neck I would moan, "Oh baby, you're driving me so fucking crazy." As he kissed all over me, my hand roamed up and down on his huge cock, which was as hard as a pipe as it bulged-out through his pants. The feeling of having my Uncle's huge cock against my fingernails and my palm was indescribable. Just the feeling of its massive size and the thought of it spreading me wide caused my pussy to spasm and cum.

"Oh god, you are so sexy, and such a huge cock," I moaned as I came. "Oh fuck, I never knew you had a cock this big," I moaned as our tongues met for a soft kiss.

"So much teasing from you Jennifer," he groaned as he expertly kissed the tops of my achingly hard nipples.

"Oh baby if I knew you had a cock this big, I wouldn't have been teasing you," I said in my hottest voice as I massaged his huge shaft through the constraints of his pants.

I was wetter than I've ever been. My Uncle knew exactly how long to suck my tits, then my nipples, before bringing me over the edge. Just when I was going to cum he went to kissing me which had my pussy pinging. He would expertly kiss my tits, then suck my aching nipples, and just as my mouth was watering to kiss him, he would break away and meet my lips for that passionate kiss I hungered for. All these years of teasing him and being an absolute bitch to him, combined with the fact that I found him irresistibly sexy had built up so much sexual tension inside me, that just by the way he kissed me caused sparks to ignite in my pussy.

He seemed to know when I was desperate to kiss him. It was as if he could read my mind, and hear me say, "Kiss me baby." It was so hot to be locked in a deep kiss with my sexy Uncle after all these tension filled years. He met my mouth with his pouty lips and probing tongue, and as he kissed me, his hands would run from my swollen 34B breasts to my narrow waist, then to my ass. The feeling of his hands rubbing, and spreading my soft ass cheeks as we kissed was indescribable.

"Oh fuck. What are you doing to me baby," I moaned as my pussy exploded just by the way he separated my ass cheeks.

As my body exploded, I tried to grip his great big aching cock, but he was so wide around my palm couldn't even go a quarter ways around it. This was so unbelievable. Here I was after all these years of tormenting him, and now here we were kissing and pleasing each other, as I massaged his huge cock like I was his sex-starved lover.

I was going crazy by the way my Uncle controlled the action. It was clear he wasn't in any rush to fuck. We both knew it would come, but for now what we both needed was to kiss and touch each other. It was so sexy, and intensely intimate. We needed this time to just play with each other, to let each other know how much we wanted to fuck each other. Just by the way we were kissing and playing with each other, without saying a word sent the clearest message that we were finally going to fuck, that I was finally going to become his lover.

Feeling my Uncles skilled hands travel up my stockings, to my ass then to my aching, extended nipples had my pussy bursting into flames. It was what I wanted so bad, since the second I met him. It was exactly what I imagined, and now here he was touching my body just the way I imagined, as his hands had me moaning like crazy. He then went from kissing me back to sucking my pink, throbbing nipples. His mouth on my sensitive nipples drove me crazy, as they responded by sending shock-waves deep into my pussy.

"Oh fuck, you're driving me crazy," I cried out throwing my head back as the excitement was building inside my pussy by the second.

"Beautiful tits.... Wonderful Jennifer," he said as he sucked on my hard nipples, pulling each of them off my chest, between his teeth until I moaned excitedly. I was so excited by the way he was sucking and pulling on my nipples that the backs of my feet came out of my pumps. He sensed this and released my nipple then kissed and bit each of them which caused me to tremble.

"I love these beautiful tits Jennifer," he snarled as he kissed around the edges of my nipples, driving me insane. "Let me guess, 34B," he said as he bit my nipple and pulled it away from my flat chest.

"Oh god," I groaned in ecstasy, from the incredible sensation of his teeth biting my nipples then the way his lips kissed and sucked each one.

I wasn't surprised at how well he guessed my bra size. I knew this came from fucking so many teens.


"Very exciting Jennifer. I absolutely love your nipples. Yours are spectacular," he groaned as he went to my other nipple and began biting and pulling it through his teeth. "Very sensitive too," he said which caused me to groan.

"Oh god yes. Real sensitive, and you're gonna make me cum again," I groaned, feeling my pussy building to another explosive orgasm.

As he was biting and pulling on my nipples he skillfully reached under my mini dress and pushed my thong to the side and instantly sent two fingers up into my pussy, which was already soaking wet from being so turned on by him.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I threw my head back from the incredible feeling of being finger fucked by my Uncle.

God, he's so confident and knows just what to do to turn me on and get me off, I thought to myself as I went back to kissing him as he fucked me, with his probing fingers.

"Umm, already wet for a big cock are we Jennifer," he said the instant his fingers went into my pussy.

"Oh god yes. I'm so wet for you Uncle Peter." That great, big cock is all I've been able to think about," I groaned as he finger fucked me. "I'm so wet for you and that great, big cock of yours baby," I said hoarsely, stunned by the way I was talking. Suddenly, I felt my body start to convulse and knew I was going to cum. Suddenly, almost without warning I lifted my heels out of the backs of my pumps as I tightened my legs together and came in a hard flood all over his fingers.

As I came over his fingers I could feel his huge cock throbbing in his pants as I ran my hand over the massive bulge.

"Oh god Uncle Peter, I need to see that huge cock," I groaned as my hand went down to his knee where it finally came to an end.

Ignoring my pleas to see his huge cock he spun me around like a top then squatted on his expensive Italian shoes.

"I need to see this ass," he said with an intense hunger as he lifted the bottom of my mini dress over my ass to my waist.

"Such a sexy ass Jennifer," he said as he cupped my ass cheeks in his large hands.

"Oh god that feels so nice," I groaned as I felt my Uncles hands rub my ass cheeks.

I felt so naughty having my nude ass exposed right in front of his face.

"Did you think your ass looked sexy when you looked at yourself in a mirror after putting this naughty thong on?" he said while rubbing my ass cheeks with his skilled hands as if he knew exactly how I dressed, and that he wanted me to confess to knowing how sexy I looked and felt.

"Oh god yes...I've never wore anything this naughty in my life, and I did love the way it looked on my ass," I said confidently.

He kept rubbing my ass which was making me climb the walls. I then added hotly,

"Oh God, I felt so sexy getting dressed for you."

"Did you bend forward while you admired this sexy ass Jennifer," he said in his deep voice, knowing that I did.

"Oh God yes," I moaned in a throaty voice.

"Did you spread this beautiful ass, so that you could watch your sexy pussy open and close the way I am now," he said in an almost sinister voice as his hands spread my ass cheeks wide then released them.

I was going wild from the sensation of my Uncle opening and closing my ass. I could feel my pussy lips getting wetter by the second as they broke apart and opened under my thong.

"Oh god, you fuck so much that you know everything a girl does when she gets ready to be with you," I groaned, amazed at how well my Uncle knew me.


"Tell me what you did Jennifer," he said authoritatively as he began kissing my ass as he continued to spread my ass cheeks.


I was so delirious from the way he played with my ass. Just feeling his pouty lips meet the nude flesh of my ass had me climbing the walls, and when he kissed each cheek the popping sounds alone caused me to moan intensely. My Uncle's lips and hands on my ass were sending sparks into my pussy.

"Oh God, I felt so wicked. I even crossed one high heel over the other and bent forward and ran my fingernail over my ass as I imagined you in the room watching me," I groaned, as he continued to kiss my ass cheeks, filling the room with naughty, popping sounds.


'Did you fuck yourself," he said knowing I did, as he kissed the lips of my pussy through the thin thong for the first time.

"Oh God," I groaned through clinched teeth. "You know I did, just like I've fucked myself thinking about you so many times," I groaned hotly.


"I can only imagine how sexy you felt Jennifer," he said in a confident voice that turned me on like crazy, as he continued kissing my ass and running his tongue between my ass crack then over my pussy through the thin thong I was wearing.

After he said it he added in a dominant, self-assured voice, "Let's get this sexy thong off. I love the look of it on your beautiful ass, but I have to taste this sexy pussy and this gorgeous ass of yours Jennifer," he said sternly, as he pulled the thong away from my ass then over my thing high stockings and down my legs and over my pumps, as I lifted each one automatically for him.

Once my thong was over my high heels he threw it to the side and put his hand on the narrow of my back to make me lean forward. Grabbing hold of the back of a chair he grabbed me by my hips and for a few minutes just kept spreading my ass wide than releasing it. I was groaning like crazy feeling his hands on my ass, knowing he was spreading my ass wide so that he could look at my open pussy.

"Beautiful pussy Jennifer. Nice and open," he said in a hot breath as he held my ass apart then ran his tongue across my throbbing clit and right between my open fuck lips.

"Oh god! You're making me so fucking hot," I moaned out loud as he worked his tongue across and into my pussy than around the rim of my ass hole. "Oh fuck that's so hot," I moaned like I was on fire from having my Uncle's tongue explore my pussy and ass.

"A sexy pussy and such a beautiful ass hole Jennifer," he said in a deep, raspy voice, as I moaned and groaned out loud, filling the room with sounds of lust that I didn't recognize.

He then started running his tongue from the bottom of my pussy, splitting my folds, then went to the center of my asshole. I was delirious, loving every second of this and filled the room with constant groans of lust. After making me soaking wet he took each of my pussy lips between his pouty lips and sucked on the length of it and pulled it away. This drove me wild.

"Oh fuuuuck," I groaned as he released that lip and did the same to the other. I was losing it by the second.

"Oh God. That's so hot...You're really fucking me up," I groaned as I went wild from the feeling of having my Uncle's tongue running over my pussy and ass.

Here I was bending forward with my mini dress hiked above my ass getting my pussy and ass licked by a man who I was such a bitch and a tease to for two years. I've never been so turned on by the way he was taking me. Even though I've been with a lot of older men, I've never experienced one who turned me on and was more hungry for me than my Uncle Robert. Just by the way he was orally playing with me showed his experience from having so many teens. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks and then spread them apart. Just the feel of his hands on my ass drove me crazy.

"Such a beautiful ass and pussy Jennifer. I wondered what this pussy would look like and taste like so many times Jennifer," he said in a deep voice that had me groaning as he took in the sight of my exposed and open pussy. "My big cock is going to absolutely love fucking this sexy pussy," he said as I groaned in lust.

He held my pussy open for almost 2 minutes and just groaned in a low-tone. I was going wild knowing he was taking in the sight of my open pussy and ass. It was almost as if he was sizing my pussy up, imagining his huge cock spreading me wide and going deep inside of me, and that drove me wild.

He began with the tip of his tongue, by stiffening it and stabbing it into my pussy then my ass. As he did it he grabbed my hips and began pulling me towards his mouth as if he was fucking me, guiding me the way he wanted to fuck me. My body shifted and suddenly I was leaning back on my high heel pumps as he fucked me with his tongue.

I was in a state of ecstasy as I came like a river all over his probing tongue. As he went deeper into my ass hole he pried my ass apart with his hands. My ass was on fire from being fucked this way. I was loving the incredible sensations that flowed from my ass then into my pussy and instantly came. I never knew I could easily cum like this.

"Beautiful ass Jennifer," he snarled as he stabbed his tongue into my soaking pussy then into my wet ass.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in a deep throaty voice as he began running his tongue deep inside my ass than inserted 2 fingers deep inside my pussy.

"Oh god, you've got me so fucked up," I howled as I bit my lower lip from the incredible sensations his tongue was sending through my body.

Balancing on my pumps, I instinctively pushed my feet into the backs to anchor the 3 inch heels on the back of the pumps to the wooden floor as I felt him guide my hips with his hands back and forth onto his probing tongue.

It was as if he was fucking me with a cock, and it was making me wetter and hotter by the second. I was delirious as my Uncle had my pussy bouncing off the walls from the way his tongue fucked way up inside me. As he ate me he would stop and kiss my ass and tell me how incredible I tasted. I was groaning in a low, throaty voice, as I felt more sexy than I ever have in my life.

Every few minutes my Uncle would stand and kiss me, intentionally making me taste myself.

"You have a wonderful tasting pussy and such a delicious ass Jennifer. Taste yourself," he said hotly after our mouths met.

As we kissed I was so turned on tasting my sex all over his mouth. After a minute of kissing he spun me around and went back to eating me.

"Oh god, you're driving me crazy. You've got me so fucked up, "I snarled, using a guttural language I never used from being so aroused and uninhibited, as he guided my ass over his tongue.

He then stood again and said, "Especially a pussy as sexy as yours Jennifer," he said then kissed me hard.

We kissed for a few minutes as I groaned through our hot kiss from the taste of my pussy and ass on his mouth. He then went back to squatting behind me and spreading my ass cheeks wide apart.

"Such a sexy pussy Jennifer. Such, a delicious cunt," he said in a low, deep voice that had me on the edge of an explosive climax as he kissed all over it, filling the air with popping sounds that had me squirming.

As my Uncle licked my pussy his hands roamed along my stocking covered legs and along the lace tops. Just the touch of his hands on my stockings and the nude flesh right over the lace tops had me squirming.

"Such a delicious pussy Jennifer," he said again in a deep smoky voice, as he snaked his tongue deep inside my boiling cunt. I was going crazy from being so exposed to him, as I looked in the mirror seeing the look of ecstasy all over my face while he ate my boiling sex and ass as he squatted behind me.

"Oh god, you got me going crazy Uncle Peter. I've never been so turned on," I groaned through another hot cum all over his mouth.

As I came his tongue continued to snake between my hanging lips.

"Sexy, long fuck lips too....Umm, imagine them wrapped around my big cock Jennifer," he said as he took each of them and sucked them between his lips, as his left hand finger and messaged my clit and his right hand finger probed my burning asshole.

"Oh God, that's gonna make me cum again," I groaned as I felt my pussy and ass devoured by his skilled mouth.

"A beautiful pussy and ass Jennifer, both with an incredible taste," he said driving me insane when he used my name.

"Pull on your nipples while I fuck you," he groaned out loud as his tongue went into my pussy then into my ass then back into my steaming pussy.

"Oh god I'm on fire," I groaned as I did what he said and started pulling on my tiny nipples as a sudden surge erupted from deep inside my boiling cunt.

"Look at yourself in the mirror Jennifer. See how sexy you look playing with your nipples while I eat your beautiful pussy and ass," he said in a commanding voice that had me climbing the walls.

Sensing I was on the edge of a wild orgasm, he commanded, "Let it go baby. Cum all over my face. Let me really taste this sexy cunt," he moaned as he tunneled his tongue into my pussy then into my ass. "Watch your sexy body when you explode Jennifer. Look at all that lust on your face," he commanded in a deep voice as he plunged his tongue into my pussy and ass.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck," I groaned out loud, as my pussy began to open and close, then exploded all over his tongue and his mouth.

As I watched my body shudder and cum I have never seen more lust and ecstasy on my face. The look of me in my stockings and high heels made me look so naughty and sexy. I could not believe it was me I was staring at in the mirrors on the walls. Just as I was cumming he held my pussy tight to his mouth with one hand on my hip then brought his other hand around to my engorged clit, and rubbed it back and forth, and then in a circular pattern, which sent me into a second, even harder climax. My Uncle was so skilled at turning me on. I always wondered how he would take me, and now I was getting the answer I always thought about.

"That's right. Let it go baby," he said out loud, feeling my pussy clamp down on his tongue as I exploded fiercely.

"That's it. Let this sexy pussy explode Jennifer. Keep cumming sexy," he said firmly, as my legs shook uncontrollably and my high heels began tapping the floor wildly.

My pussy was on fire and kept popping off like fire-crackers, one wild orgasm after the other, firing in rapid bursts. After I came we kissed heatedly as I tasted my pussy all over his mouth. The taste of my own pussy made me real hot. We kissed for almost an hour, as our tongues flicked and twisted in an aerial display which was so untamed and so sexy.

shoguy
shoguy
2,270 Followers