Daughter's Cravings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,270 Followers

As we kissed I moaned from being in such an endless state of arousal, my body going off like fire-works. As we kissed my hand went right to his giant cock.

"I need to see this huge monster cock," I groaned out loud. "It's all I've been thinking about since the day I met you," I groaned as if I was pleading for him to show me his huge cock.

"First, let's get you out of this exciting dress Jennifer. Your stockings and high heels will be the perfect amount of clothing. All you'll need," he said with a sly grin as he helped me out of my mini dress, leaving me in just my high stockings and high heel pumps.

"Perfect Jennifer," he said as he took in my look. "You look so exciting," he said with the look of deep, penetrating hunger in his eyes. He added in a hot breath that drove me over the edge, "Just how I imagined you the day I met you Jennifer."

"Oh God, that's just how I saw myself too while you were talking to my parents and my Aunt. "I saw myself in stockings and heels, kissing you right there," I groaned in a hot breath.

I felt so sexy, and so nude standing in front of my distinguished 68 year old Uncle. After my dress was off he took in the sight of my body, telling me how sexy I looked. The sight of my slender body dressed in tan thigh high stockings and white high heel pumps was an absolute sexy contrast to my young, almost teenage look.

The sexy look of my stockings and high heels with my 34B breasts and eraser-like nipples made his huge cock rage to fuck me. I saw it throbbing in his pants, pushing the inseam way out, almost obscenely. I was so happy that I wore thigh high stockings and a pair or classic black pumps. It just seemed so right to be dressed this way for him.

Suddenly, I wanted to feel like all of the girls he fucked. At that moment all I wanted to feel like was to one of his hundreds of young fucks.

"Let's go to the bar area," he said taking me by my hand and leading the way.

As we walked to the bar my high heels filled the air with clicking sounds that advertised we were going to fuck. As we walked my heart was beating a mile a minute. Glancing at myself in the mirror wall and seeing myself dressed in just a pair of thigh high stockings and high heel pumps while my Uncle was fully dressed excited me beyond words. I felt so sinful to be dressed this way with a man almost 50 years my senior.

As my high heels clicked in a pattern that spelled hot sex, I thought to myself excitedly, "God, I feel just like one of his thousands of sexy teens."

In the bar area was a wide- angled sofa that had a high back. It seemed like a sofa designed for fucking.

"Sit on the edge Jennifer," he said while he stood about 6 feet away from me.

As soon as I sat I crossed my legs, and he said in a deep voice," Very sexy legs Jennifer."

He then came over to me and bent down and met my tongue in a hot kiss which had me instantly moaning.

"Now uncross your sexy legs. I want you to play with your sexy pussy for me," he said commandingly. "I want to watch you play with that sexy, teasing cunt of yours," he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck. "I want to see what you looked like when you imagined fucking me all those times," he said sternly as he stepped back and removed his jacket then began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh god Uncle Peter," I moaned as I did what I was told, and uncrossed my legs, anchoring both high heels to the wood floor.

"Sexy baby," he said in his deep, resonating voice. "Now rub your beautiful clit in nice, round little circles with your index finger, just the way you did when you imagined my big cock going deep inside you while you and I fucked," he said which caused me to bite my lower lip and moan.

"Oh God, you knew exactly what I did," I groaned as I began rubbing my aching clit in circular motions as I looked in his penetrating, dark eyes.

"Perfect Sexy," he said as he began unbuttoning his shirt. "That's it. Keep rubbing that sexy clit."

I was so turned on watching him remove his clothes, and when he removed his shirt I almost fainted at how incredible his physique was. He had a firm stomach and tight, slender body without an ounce of fat on it, unlike my other older men I slept with that had a soft stomach and a belly. My finger began circling my clit faster as I groaned approvingly when he removed his shirt.

"Wow, you are in amazing shape," I moaned out loud.

"Are you saying for a 68 year old man Jennifer?" he asked almost jokingly, knowing he was in perfect physical condition and that he was in better shape than a 20 year old athlete.

"Oh god, amazing shape for any age, especially someone a lot younger," I groaned as I rubbed my clit in front of him.

"Such a beautiful pussy Jennifer," he said watching my every move. "Now put your left high heel up on the edge of the sofa and lean to your side and put two fingers inside your sexy cunt. I want you to fuck yourself Jennifer. Fuck yourself while you look at the big cock that you've thought about constantly, come out for you."

"Oh God, I'm going crazy to finally see that huge cock," I groaned as I lifted my left high heel pump and anchored it to the edge of the sofa.

As I leaned to the side I inserted two fingers into my burning pussy, and began instinctively fucking myself.

"Very sexy," he said with his eyes riveted to me as he began to undo his belt.

"God, I can't wait to see you. I've been going out of my mind thinking about you and that great big cock of yours," I groaned, feeling my pussy on the verge of erupting again.

"Keep fucking yourself, and now run your hand under your sexy ass," he said in a commanding voice. "Such a beautiful ass Jennifer," he said as his eyes watched my hand run under my ass cheek.

"Oh god, you're driving me crazy," I groaned as I did as instructed and began running my hand across the bottom of the exposed flesh of my ass.

"Very sexy ass Jennifer. Does it feel hot baby?"

"Oh God, my ass is on fire," I groaned in a low, throaty voice as I was glued to watching him unzip his pants.

"Your sexy ass should be on fire every day Jennifer," he said in a deep resonant tone, then added in a confident tone," he said in a voice that made me groan.

"Oh God Uncle Peter, my ass has been on fire since the day I met you. My ass and my pussy, both on fire for you and that great, big cock of yours," I groaned as I felt my pussy reach the tipping point.

"That day in the gallery I wanted you so bad. I was so upset with myself for not canceling on my father. I wanted to fuck you so bad," I groaned as I kept on fucking myself in front of him with my eyes riveted to his huge cock.

Unzipping his pants, my eyes went wide-open as I stared in disbelief and shock as he began pulling down his pants and began uncovering the fattest and longest cock I have ever seen or imagined. The enormous mass of flesh looked like a giant baseball bat with the width of an over-sized beer can as it was unveiled in front of me.

"Oh fuck," was all I kept moaning as inch by inch of a huge mass of flesh was revealed to me. It seemed like time stood still as the almost surreal sight of his giant cock was revealed.

Finally, just at his knee I saw the giant grapefruit sized cockhead finally come into view. Seeing it from a distance while he fucked the skinny Asian teen I knew it was huge, but seeing in right in front of my face was almost terrifying.

"OH MY GOD.....NO WAY," I groaned out loud as his monstrous cock was fully exposed to me.

Running his right palm down the length of his huge shaft, seemed to awaken it and bring it to life, as it began to throb and balloon out like a tire filling in front of me. Suddenly, the almost grotesque maze of huge veins began to push off the sides of his enormous shaft as they each filled with blood, making his huge monster look angry.

It was an almost frightening sight that I could not take my eyes off of as I watched it expand to the most immense size right in front of my eyes. He began walking to me as it ballooned out to its unbelievable 13 inch size, curving to the side as it bounced from knee to knee.

"Fuck yourself," he said in a commanding voice as he walked to me.

"Oh God it's so fucking huge," I groaned as I plunged two fingers into my soaked pussy.

"That's it Jennifer. Fuck that sexy pussy. Show my big cock how bad you want to fuck it," he said in an imposing voice as he watched me perform for him.

"Oh fuck, I want that huge dick so bad," I groaned as my fingers plunged deep inside my pussy.

Reaching me, my eyes were wide open, and my mind tried to process the true size of my Uncle's monstrous cock. I also noticed when I watched him fucking the Korean teen last night that his balls were huge, the size of two large grapefruits, and they huge almost half way down his giant shaft, and I estimated about 10 inches down. I wanted to reach out and stroke it in the worst way, but kept fucking my pussy as I was instructed to do.

"So Jennifer, here I am. Big for you," he said in a proud almost arrogant way, as I looked at his menacing cock and the power it seemed to have.

"Oh God, you're fucking huge," I moaned as my fingers worked their way inside my pussy. "I've never seen such a huge cock," I groaned in disbelief.

"Kiss it," he demanded, in a deep voice as he bent down to meet the top of my flicking tongue, then added," Kiss it while you fuck your sexy pussy, and play with your beautiful ass Jennifer.

"Oh god," I groaned as my lips made contact with his giant cock for the first time, sending my boiling pussy into a long drawn out spasm.

The second my lips made contact with his cock he groaned in a deep, loud voice that filled the room,

"Oh fuck."

It was as if he had waited for this moment all his life. Hearing him groan like that thrilled every part of me and sent a hot spark deep into my boiling pussy. The second my tongue made contact with his enormous gland actually made me cum in a mini orgasm.

I did it again as I watched him roll his eyes and roar again,

"Oh fuck, what are you doing to me baby?" he asked as if I was the first to ever lick his enormous cock.

"Oh god, I've never been so turned on," I groaned as I licked his huge cockhead then grinned at him slyly.

There was something indescribable about what was happening between my Uncle and I that had my pussy shooting each time the tip of my tongue made contact with his giant cock. For the next hour I just kissed all over his huge shaft, lost in the disbelief of something being so huge.

The sound of my lips kissing the sides and the huge cockhead filled the room with sexy, naughty popping noises as I was in a state of worship. As my tongue explored the sides of his massive cock my hands cupped his huge balls and the crown of his cockhead. Occasionally I would look up at him in a trance-like state and see him grin at me, obviously proud of his huge manhood.

"So huge," I groaned back as I looked into his piercing eyes.

I was lust crazed, from the thought of having something so huge and powerful in my hands and mouth. I was under a spell to please every inch of it. I could only imagine what every young teen that came to fuck him thought once they experienced his enormous monster up-close for the first time.

After 15 minutes he sat back on the sofa holding his champagne glass. As soon as he sat his massive cock bounced off his tight stomach, rolled off his thigh and touched the sofa. God it was enormous, I thought to myself as I looked in disbelief as it seemed so out of proportion to his slim, tight body. I immediately crawled on top of him and began kissing him hotly. As we kissed I felt his enormous pulsing under my stomach. It was so huge that I felt the head of his monster cock touch the edge of my tits.

Every time his massive shaft throbbed it seemed to lift me off him. Lying on top of my Uncle like this allowed me to feel the incredible power in his giant cock. After a while I worked my way down his chest kissing every inch of him. I licked each of his nipples then kissed them softly. This made him groan which thrilled me. I then went down a few more inches where his massive cockhead was and kissed the huge crown, which made him groan again. I then went back to kissing him and repeated this pattern for almost an hour before I was going crazy and needed to suck his monster cock.

I was groaning like crazy and had to taste him and make love to that giant cock. I slid down and put my knees on the edge of the sofa and went back to licking and kissing it. I ran my palm up the side as the tip of my tongue traced its way up to the fat crown. It was like stroking and licking it at the same time.

"Wonderful Jennifer," he said watching me work his huge cock admiringly.

I would suck the huge mushroom crown between my lips then flick my tongue half-way down his fat shaft then go back up to the piss slit and flick across it, as I grinned slyly at him. I was amazed at the size of his slit as I could put the tip of my tongue deep inside it. As I did I was able to taste his clear pre-cum. I nearly came from the taste of my Uncle's incredible cock. I then went back to flicking my tongue along the endless length of his fat shaft.

This pattern seemed to really hold his interest as he sipped his champagne and watched me make love to his giant cock. At times I would stretch my mouth as wide as I could and take the top of his huge cockhead and suck it then lock it in my mouth then pull it away which made a loud popping noise. It was like breaking the seal on a tight vacuum. Each time I did it he groaned approvingly.

I knew he was watching my every move, as he would grin at me slyly every time I looked up at him. The way he looked at me let me know how proud in an almost conceited way he was about his terrifyingly enormous manhood. At times, knowing he was watching me, looking right at me or in the mirrors I would swirl my tongue around his enormous cockhead then flick the side of his huge crown, grinning slyly as my eyes glistened. It was the desired effect that I knew would cause him to stir as he lay back sipping his champagne watching me enjoy myself.

"Perfect Jennifer," he groaned in a low, resonant voice that caused me to moan.

Holding his massive shaft in my outstretched hands was so electrifying. I felt so honored to be the one holding his enormous cock; to be being able to control and please something so huge. As I flicked and kissed all over it I kept telling him how huge he was and how much I wanted to fuck it.


"Perfect baby. Now that you've been formally introduced to my big cock, we can start our fuck," he announced, as I tightened my legs as my body convulsed uncontrollably.

"Oh Jennifer, you're so sexy," he said in a heated voice as he watched me in the mirrors.

Ashe looked at me hungrily I flicked my tongue quickly across his huge shaft then pumped my hands up and down, while twisting my palms in an effort to massage every inch of his huge cock.

I played with his giant cock without any concern for time, consumed by his shocking size, and my desperation to please him and bring him off. His moans of pleasure telling me how sexy I was filled the air and added a sexy background while I played with his monstrous cock. I was consumed with lust as my body was on fire from pumping, kissing and sucking his giant cock.

As I licked his massive shaft I felt his hands roam up the backs of my stockings and go over my ass. I was groaning like crazy from the touch of his skilled hands. At times he would run his fingers between my pussy and even reach over and spread my ass cheeks to look at my open cunt in the mirror.


"So nice baby. Great head and a beautiful pussy and ass," he groaned as he watched me play with his huge cock.

Kissing his immense shaft from the base to the huge cockhead, I said hotly, looking into his burning eyes,

"I just want to worship this great big cock. "I just want to stay here all night and worship your great, big cock. A cock this huge needs to be worshiped," I groaned as I looked at him slyly. "I've been such a bitch and a tease to you Uncle Peter, that I just want to spend all night kissing your huge cock and making love to it," I said passionately as I looked into his burning eyes while I kissed his grapefruit-sized cockhead.

As she pumped him up and down while spitting on his shaft every few seconds his mind was spinning from the incredible feeling of her hands. In all his years he couldn't remember a pair of hands that drove him this wild.

"Oh god if I didn't want to fuck you so bad I could suck this huge cock all night," I said in a heated voice as I listened to him groan excitedly while he told me I looked so sexy.

He sipped his champagne as he watched me pump him up and down, twisting and reversing my palms in an effort to please every inch of his huge shaft. He looked in the mirror and took in the sexy sight of me in my tan stockings and my white pumps.

"Fuck she is very special," he thought to himself as he watched his sexy niece worship his huge cock. "Without a doubt his 19 year old niece was "pure" sex," he thought to himself as he sipped his champagne and watched her lick and pump his huge cock with more passion and worship than any teen he had ever fucked.

He had fucked hundreds of teens, but this one was absolutely 'Pure Sex,' he thought to himself as he watched her with rapt attention. He could see the high arch in her left foot that was planted on the tile floor while she pumped him. The arch in her foot made the effect of her pumping him even sexier. After a few minutes his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier.

"Very nice baby," he groaned in a deep voice as his huge balls began to slide-up his massive shaft, as a precursor to the staggering thing that was about to happen.

His giant shaft began to expand so wide that I thought it was going to fall out of my hand. I knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of watching it explode. I knew he could recover fast, because I watched him cum three times while he was fucking the teenage Korean girl even after he fucked the black teen a few hours earlier.


Sensing what I was thinking he said in a confident tone, "Don't worry Jennifer. I plan on fucking you all night, and right into the morning," he said in a deep self-assured voice that reeked of confidence.

I looked up at him slyly and grinned at the thought of him fucking me all night. Something inside me told me he was absolutely serious, and I was about to find out that he could have easily fucked me for days without tiring or losing interest.

"Oh god, I can't wait baby. I can't wait to have this huge cock inside me," I said hotly as I kept pumping his massive shaft with both hands, spitting on it to keep it lubricated.

As the hour passed with me worshiping his giant cock by kissing, licking and pumping it he began moaning like crazy, and his cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

Suddenly out of his open slit a clear liquid began pouring out and ran down his massive shaft through my palms. It was what I saw when he fucked the two teens. I, like the girls thought it was cum, but realized when he started bursting long, clear ropes that it was his pre-cum.


"Oh God that feels so hot baby," I groaned as the clear liquid felt like it was 100 degrees.

"Fuck this pre-cum is more than most guys cum," I groaned thinking back to how I saw this when he fucked Doreen and Tracy on his deck and how shocked they were when they saw his pre-cum flow from his massive shaft like an open faucet.

I went wild pumping my hands up and down excitedly through the clear liquid that became an instant lubricant and made loud squishing sounds that added to the excitement. It was amazing and continued to flow out of his huge cockhead for more than a minute. Finally his cock began to really throb and expand even wider than it already was. It was all I could do to hold it in my outstretched palms.

shoguy
shoguy
2,270 Followers