Daughter's Cravings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

The mirror was there and the sight of his huge cock going in and out of me was the most erotic sight I have ever seen. While he fucked me his hands were roaming up my stockings, and to my tiny tits. The sight of his solid and toned body fucking into my soft, pale skin, and my stockings and high heels was so hot, and when I turned my head to kiss him the orgasm inside my pussy lasted for ten minutes, as I shuddered and came all over his 13 inch cock.

The contrast in skin color and age was so thrilling. We ended the non-stop two hour fuck with him fucking me missionary style on the futon couch, as he kissed me hard and I locked my high heel pumps around his back, holding my breath as I met each of his long, penetrating thrusts.

Looking over in the mirror and seeing his tanned body on top of pale skin was so erotic and sexy, that it caused me to cum for nearly 10 minutes, with him joining me and exploding deep inside me. Lying next to each other as he kissed my breasts and small, pink nipples then my mouth as he fingered my wet sex was so erotic and sexy as I felt like we were lovers. There was something unexplainable about how my body turned on and responded to my Uncle, even more than my father or the 92 year old German, that I could not explain, and the orgasms I had with him were the most intense in my life.

At one point he was standing off the futon, fucking his huge cock into me as he wrapped his hands around my legs, pulling me to his huge cock with every thrust. As he pulled me to him he pounded his huge cock into me, making me see stars as I exploded all over his giant shaft, as his giant hanging balls slapped against the bottom of my ass.

Each time I came my pussy coated his fat shaft and allowed him to pound into me just the way he wanted.

"You cum real good baby," he snarled. "I love the way your pussy coats this big cock when you cum," he said in a deep rasp as he thrust it deep, up into the back of my pussy.

"Oh fuck I love cumming all over your great, big cock. I've never felt so stuffed," I moaned back, as I felt my pussy build to another climax.
As he was fucking me I started to cum and he instantly pulled out and lifted my legs behind my ankles which angled my pussy straight up in the air. He then went down on me, eating my cunt as I came violently. He then inserted two fingers in my cunt and two in my ass, and fucked me forcefully.

"Keep fucking cumming baby," he snarled as he fucked me like a mad-man using his four fingers.

"OH FUCK,"I yelled as my pussy and ass came hard.

I was so delirious, and came over and over in a tsunami, because my uncle knew just what he wanted to do to get me off.

"Oh god, you really know how to fuck," I moaned as an intense orgasm washed over my trembling body.

I was so glad that he was fucking me just like all his other teen fucks, instead of being timid like my father would have been if we fucked the night of the takeover. The way my Uncle was fucking me and making me fuck him was the farthest thing from how my father and I would have fucked.

I was so turned on to being with my Uncle and hearing him say that I was the best fuck he ever had. I knew he had so many sexy girls and hearing this really turned me on like crazy. As I was cumming he went back down and kept eating me, holding my legs so that my pussy was attached to his mouth.

"Oh fuck, I can't stop cumming," I shouted as I exploded all over his face.

After I came he pulled me off the futon and kissed me hard. At one point I was on the couch, squatting over his monster cock, bouncing up and down on it as my pumps anchored to the cushion. As I was fucking him a need to suck his cock and pump him off overcame me.

"I want to suck you off Uncle Peter. I need to see that great big cock explode again," I said out loud as I hopped off his huge cock, causing a loud pop to sound when it left my pussy.

The second my tight pussy released his huge cock, it bounced off his stomach with a loud thud and before it slapped back I scooped it up in my palm and began pumping it as I spit all over it. I flicked my tongue over his huge crown which caused him to roll his eyes and groan.

"You're so naughty baby, he said in a raspy voice as my tongue worked over every inch of his giant shaft.

"Let me see it pop again baby," I said in a hot voice as I felt it expand in my palm. I angled his huge cock to the side, just in case he shot another big load, and so that I could watch it in the mirror too.

"Oh fuck here it comes baby," he moaned and a second later blast after blast shot up way over my back onto the floor.

"Oh fuck you shoot so fucking hard," I cried out as cum flew out of his cock with an incredible force, in long, thick ropes.

"Keep pumping it," he said in a demanding voice as I kept sliding my palm over his shaft, watching in stunned amazement as his huge cock kept spitting out thick, white ropes of cum so much that it formed a puddle on the floor.


Off the couch he would pull me to his chest and lift me by my ankles and with one hand would reach for his huge cock and fuck it into me as he tilted my pussy to the angle he wanted and fucked straight into me.

He held me like I was a feather, as I turned my head to kiss his outstretched tongue. In this position he thrust his huge cock so far up inside me that I came so hard, it traveled onto his legs and splattered to the floor.

At one point he turned me as if he was carrying me with one hand behind my neck and the other behind my knees, and fucked his huge cock into me as we kissed hard.

"You like this pussy baby," I said as we kissed, needing to hear him say it. "I know this huge cock gets so much pussy," I moaned as he fucked way up inside me.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had Jennifer," he growled as I felt his huge cock expand inside me, thrilled to be driving him crazy. "I've never had a cunt feel so good wrapped around my big cock as yours Jennifer. "You have the most amazing pussy...A one-of-a kind pussy," he growled as he fucked way up inside me.

Hearing him say I was his best fuck turned me on like mad. He fucked all the time, with some of the sexiest teens I've ever seen, and to hear him say I was his best fuck meant everything in the world to me.

"Oh god, I know you fuck all the time. I've watched you fuck that Korean girl and I met the girls who work for you who couldn't stop talking about how sexy you are and how much they love fucking you and that great, big cock of yours," I groaned. "All dressed so sexy and all knowing how huge you are too." "I love pleasing your great, big cock," I moaned as I felt my pussy being stuffed so full. "Cum baby. Fill my cunt with another of your huge, fucking loads. Cum for me baby," I moaned hotly.

My Uncle was rolling my body onto his cock, feeding it deep inside me when he exploded inside me, filling me with so much cum it splashed out into the floor. Amazingly he kept fucking through his explosive orgasm and put me down and bent me over his desk and kept pounding into me without breaking his rhythm. I was so horny for my Uncle's huge cock.

All I wanted to do was kiss and fuck and please every inch of his great, big, popular cock. As the hours passed, the hunger to fuck each other grew inside both of us, like the intensity of an out-of-control forest fire that couldn't be extinguished. Although our fucking was untamed and hungry, there were moments where we would just lay beside each other and kiss like two lovers deep in passion.

It was so sexy to lie next to each other as his fingers played with my pussy and I pumped up and down his massive shaft lovingly as our tongues twisted in a sexy kiss. My Uncle was an amazing kisser and had me so turned on with the way he used his lips and tongue. He had an incredible mouth; just the way he kissed made me so hot and horny to fuck him.

Our torrid fuck led us to the pool around 4 in the morning. As I walked out in my thigh high stockings and high heels the clicking sound of my high heels fueled our arousal causing us to stop every few feet to kiss along the way. I would always break away from our kiss to bend at the waist and lick all over his huge cock, marveling at his enormous size, his ability to stay so hard after fucking all night and cumming more than 10 times.

We had fucked through the whole night, just like he said we would. As the hours passed, our lust to fuck and please each other grew to the most intense level.

"Let's end this night in my bed Jennifer," he said as he picked me up and carried me up the six stairs that lead to his master bedroom. As he carried me he kissed me the entire way until he brought me to his bed.

On his bed I looked at his incredible physique and my eyes were wide looking at the size of his enormous cock, ready to fuck again.

Taking and lifting it in my hand I began licking over each throbbing inch of his shaft, the rows of protruding veins signaling that he wanted to fuck again.

"Oh god, I can't believe you," I said looking up at him. "So huge again. So ready to fuck," I groaned as I pumped his enormous shaft and spit on it to coat it and get it nice and wet.

"Yes Jennifer, big for you, and ready to fuck you again. Your pussy is the perfect match for this big cock Jennifer," he groaned as he watched me worship him.

"Get on your knees. I want to watch you sexy," he said in a commanding voice as I groaned excitedly at the thought of having his massive cock deep inside me again.

I was so exhausted from being fucked so hard and having cum non-stop for more than 8 hours, but if he wanted my pussy I was not going to say no to him. All I wanted to do was please him, and I also knew that he was going to fill my pussy with the most mind-blowing orgasms. I went wild when he took me by the hips and fucked me like a mad dog. At one point he got on the bed and squatting up on his feet, leaned over me, holding my face to him and frantically kissing me while he pounded his massive cock into me.


I couldn't stop cumming and was amazed at his strength to fuck me wildly like this, especially after fucking me all night. At 68 years of age my Uncle was a marvel of physical definition and strength. It was no mystery why every young teen was lining up, dying to fuck him. My pussy never exploded so fast and so hard as when my Uncle fucked me, not even with the 88 year old German who fucked real hard. In a word," My Uncle was incredible," a master at fucking, and extremely confident of his incredible talents.

At one point he pulled his monster cock out of me which caused me to moan loudly, "Nooooo." He brought his massive cock to my mouth, which was actually dripping my wet pussy off it. I eagerly licked it clean for a few minutes then he brought it back to my pussy and continued fucking me while he squatted over me. He was fucking me so hard, his huge hanging balls were smacking the bottom of my pussy making the sounds of jack hammers pounding in the streets.

I was so fuck crazed by my Uncle's huge, pounding cock that I bit down on the pillow and came like a flood all over his massive shaft. The hours passed like seconds as my pussy exploded in waves and waves, hundreds of times, as if they were connected together. During those two hours he would lead me to different places in his bedroom, and fuck me from different angles, positions he knew would really please his huge cock.

At one point he bent me over his desk and fucked into me from behind. He then led me to a chair where he fucked into me while I laid back, then switched positions with me riding him. I climbed over him while he laid back and put my left high heel pump on the arm rest, and fucked just the head of his huge cock. Looking across and seeing myself in the mirror caused me to moan excitedly in disbelief from the sight of his huge, 13 inch cock lodged into the wide-open mouth of my pussy.

Seeing just the head inside me with another 13 inches of pipe connected to his tight, body was the sexiest sight I ever saw. I looked so naughty and felt so wicked. I fucked his huge cockhead for almost 10 minutes, swirling my sexy ass around and around before dropping my wet fuck hole down on it.

From there we went to his dresser where he bent me forward and fucked into me so hard that the mirror almost fell off. The mirror was there and the sight of his huge cock going in and out of me was the most erotic sight I have ever seen. While he fucked me his hands were roaming up my legs to my tiny tits. The sight of his huge cock fucking into my pussy with me wearing my high heels and stockings was so hot, and when I turned my head to kiss him the orgasm inside my pussy lasted for ten minutes, as I shuddered and came all over his 13 inch cock.

We ended the non-stop two hour fuck with him fucking me missionary style, as he kissed me hard and I locked my high heel pumps around his back, holding my breath as I met each of his long, penetrating thrusts. Looking in the mirror and seeing his tight, firm, older body on top of my pale, white skin was so erotic and sexy, that it caused me to cum for nearly 10 minutes, with him joining me and exploding deep inside me. We ended the night with me cuddled in his arms, passed out from the inexhaustible fucking.

I woke up the next morning in a daze from being so thoroughly fucked, and from fucking all night. It took me a few minutes to get my focus. Looking at the clock I saw that it was 1pm. Looking on the floor I saw my thigh high stockings and high heels and grinned to myself as I instantly thought about my night with my Uncle.

On the bed next to me was a note from my Uncle saying that he met with his personal trainer then had a meeting and would be back at 3pm. I could not believe after fucking the entire night that my Uncle was up and had already worked out in his personal gym and had a meeting. I was happy to see the note signed, 'You were perfect Jennifer...Thinking about you...Want you the second I get back...Peter.

Reading the part about him wanting me the second he returned had me instantly turned on. When I got up I showered then then went to the closet and picked out something very sexy. I could not believe how horny I was from fucking his huge cock all night. Looking through all the sexy items I selected a sinful white bustier that came down to my stomach and had long garter straps attached.

The bra part was transparent and highlighted my small, pink nipples perfectly. There was a matching transparent white thong that looked sinful on my ass. I selected a pair of white thigh high stockings, and a pair of black open toed high heel pumps. After putting on the thong and garter set I attached the lace tops of the stockings to the garter clasps. I felt so naughty looking at myself in the mirror and as I stepped into my pumps. As I dressed all I could think about was my Uncle and how he took me last night. I also keep thinking about his enormous cock and how bad I wanted to turn him on and fuck him again.

When my Uncle returned I met him at the door and we instantly began kissing as his hands roamed all over me while mine reached for the enormous bulge in his pants. I was so turned onto him and felt the temperature in my body rise instantly. I also felt the wetness inside my pussy rise to the boiling- point as we kissed. Taking me by the hand he led me to the balcony which overlooked the city.

"You're so sexy Jennifer," he said while he deliberately took in my body and what I was wearing.

"I missed you while you were gone Uncle Robert," I said coyly, as my hands went up my sides and over my nipples that were piercing through the sheer fabric of my bustier.

Suddenly my Uncle pulled out a small box from his suit jacket. When I opened it I nearly died when I looked at the biggest diamond I had ever seen. The stone was so incredible it reflected off the ceiling and the walls like a prism. Putting it on my finger he proposed to me. At that moment I was excited and turned on at the same time. The thought of being his wife was absolutely thrilling to me. I immediately said yes and the second I did he turned me around and pulled down my thong.

We spent the entire day playing with each other and fucking. It was even more thrilling than the night before. Fucking and knowing I was his was the most exciting thing in the world to me. As my Uncle fucked me he told me that he had never experienced a more perfect pussy in his life and that mine did things to his cock that no other girls ever had. During that day my Uncle came 10 times and I lost count after 50. We were so perfectly matched for each other sexually that it was mind-blowing.

A week later I was Mrs. Walsh, and our honeymoon was on his Villa in Belize. When we returned, a month later, all of my clothes and an entire new wardrobe including shoes and lingerie were waiting for me in my husband's Central Park West Penthouse that overlooked the incredible skyline of Manhattan. I thought back to the lifestyle that my father provided and how much more upscale my new lifestyle was. Every day was more thrilling than the day before with my husband.

We were always together and constantly fucking. When I went to his office all the girls were so congratulatory to me and of course said how jealous they were. When my husband came out of his office he told his secretary that he did not want to be disturbed for a few hours. He immediately grabbed my hand and shut the door as we fucked wildly on his desk and on his long sofa. To be continued...

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers