Dave & Jennifer, New Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a fight about their sex life actually. Dave explained to me that he had tried to fondle Jennifer's tits and she was denying him access to her nipples and that caused a big blowup. Apparently this had been an ongoing issue for them. He and I talked and I gave him some insight into how sensitive they can be with some women. He understood what I was saying but still didn't understand why he couldn't play with them. He also was telling me that Jennifer wasn't giving him the attention he needed in the oral department as well. I felt bad for him there since I know how much you guys love it when we do that."

"That was a very intimate conversation then, it sounds." Tim said. "What did you tell him in regards to Jennifer not blowing him? Did you tell him that it's not that way for you? lol" Tim asked and laughed. Jessica was a little relieved to hear him chuckle after that question. It told her that Tim was having an open mind to this situation and it encouraged her.

"I said to him that I was sorry that Jennifer wasn't into doing that for him and that I empathized with him for not getting something he obviously wanted very much. I know you enjoy it very much when I give you head Tim, so I actually felt really bad for him. I may have to have a converasation with Jennifer and help her find a way to get past her hangups. lol I did explain to him that not all women are opposed to doing that for their man." Jessica said.

"Did you share with him the fact that you actually enjoy doing it?" Tim asked. This question actually surprised Jessica. But, she took advantage of the situation and shared with Tim that she actually did tell him how much she enjoyed it and that she understood how pleasurable that can be for men. She added in the conversation that Dave had mentioned how he desired Jennifer to let him Cum in her mouth during a blowjob. Jessica confirmed with Tim that she had shared her lust of doing that for Tim.

"What did Dave say when you told him alll that?" Tim inquired.

"He simply commented that he thought you were a very lucky guy." Jessica answered, very simply.

"He's right there. I am definitley a very lucky guy. Especially about the fact that you take Cum shots in your mouth. I think every guy should be able to experience that with their partner. Too bad you can't help him out." Tim added.

Jessica was finding it even more difficult to share with Tim that she already HAD helped him out with that but didn't dare until he was back home. She simply answered "I bet he would really like that. lol" and left it at that. Tim had to end the call and Jessica wanted to get her work finished. The weekend concluded and Tim eventually came back home. Dave and Jennifer tiptoed around each other for the next few days but played nice and didn't let anything that had happened change their normal routine. Fortunately, Dave and Jennifer's sex life was not that active to begin with so the lack of sexual activity was not unusual.

After about 1 week of thinking and planning, Jessica believed she had a plan to get Tim and Jennifer to a place where the news of her and Dave would be better received. Jessica figured the only way to ease the anger from Jennifer and Tim was to get them to have their own little affair with each other and thereby putting them in the same perverbial boat. Jessica was certain that Tim would jump at any opportunity with Jennifer's tits if given the chance. She remembered him oogling her the very night she first started babysitting for them. The real challenge was Jennifer. Jessica had tried to spend more time talking to Jennifer and asked her "girl questions" that would help direct conversations toward her sex life. Jennifer obviously knew what happened between her and Dave that night and wasn't very receptive to the tone of conversations that Jessica was having with her. Jessica, however, did not know that Jennifer was aware of their little sexcapade her and Dave had that one evening so she didn't suspect that Jennifer would be suspicous of her actions.

Jessica was complimenting Jennifer on her boobs and that she should wear more revealing clothing to show off what she was blessed with. Jennifer used to wear more revealing clothes but had just started wearing more comfortable clothing that was not so flattering. Despite the fact that Jennifer knew what Jessica was trying to do, she didn't disagree that she did enjoy flaunting her assetts. Especially when Tim would pay her the attention he did whenever she would show off her cleavage. Jennifer actually listened to Jessica's advice and starting wearing more V-Necks and tank tops that exposed more of her cleavage. Her shorts became smaller and smaller too and Tim was definitely taking notice. Jessica would catch Tim staring at Jennifer's tits each time she bent over to do something with the kids or when she would pick up something from the floor. Her tits would swing down and sometimes come close to exposing her nipples, depending on what she wore. Tim's sexual desire grew stronger at night in their bed and Jessica was certain it was because of his desire for Jennifer and her big tits.

"Tim, Have you noticed Jennifer has been dressing a little sexier lately?" she quizzed one night in bed.

"Yeah, actually I have noticed her clothing is becoming a little more provacitive than it has been recently. Why do you ask?" Tim answered with some concern that he might be walking into a trap.

"I think that Jennifer is looking for attention to compensate for the problems her and Dave are having. Maybe it would be a good thing for you to have a conversation with her and give her some of the recognition she so desperately craves. She respects and admires you so much and I think she would like to hear encouraging words from you. Just comment on how nice she has looked lately and assure her that she's an attractive girl that men love to look at. Women love to hear those things from men that we admire." Jessica said to help lay down a path of direction for Tim.

"I could do that. I'm not sure it would help though. I don't want to give her the wrong idea or anything." Tim nervously answered.

"You won't. I think you two have a close enough connection that it would help her in this time of uncertainty and lonliness. I think it would be best to wait until you are both alone sometime and just reassure her that she is a sexy and attractive woman and that Dave is the luckiest man you know. Perhaps you might be able to bring up that topic of her issues with oral sex that her and Dave seem to be having issues with. See if you can make any progress with her on that front. A man's viewpoint may be just what she needs. It would likely help if both of you were a little tipsy to help reduce the tension and reluctance to discuss the topic." Jessica suggested. She was hoping to forumulate a situation where Tim could get Jennifer to open up and either finally step up and do the things that Dave wanted, or she may just get into the mood to do things with Tim. She was hoping for the latter. She was certain that Tim would not turn down that opportunity if he thought he could get away with it.

Tim and Jessica set it up so that Jennifer and Tim could be alone one evening. Jessica asked Dave to come up with a place that he said he needed to be and that she would say that she wanted to go out with her friends to let off some steam. Dave convinced Jennifer that he had a overnight job at a remote site that a client had specifically asked for while Jessica pitched her Girls Night Out plan to Jennifer and to Tim, who knew that there was no girls night out actually.

It was all set up. What Tim and Jennifer did not know was that Jessica and Dave were in fact planning to meet each other at a local hotel while Tim and Jennifer were alone at home. Dave was made aware of Jessica's plan for her and Dave to meet at a hotel and he was obviously eager and willing to play along. He knew that he was going to have his cock sucked and be treated to a good Cum swallowing that night and wanted nothing more. He was not made aware of her intentions for Tim and Jennifer to have their own little sexcapade.

Jessica and Dave arrived at the hotel and ordered in some Chinese Food for the night. Jessica did her best to distract Dave away from what may or may not happen with Tim and Jennifer. She closed the blinds and took off her clothes right away. Dave immediately followed her lead and took off all his clothes. They both lay on the bed completely naked after having their meal and turned on a steamy movie that was on Cinemax.

Tim and Jennifer had also ordered in food since their partners were both gone for the night. Jennifer was suspicious of the fact they both Dave and Jessica were absent on the same night but she also enjoyed Tim's company, which was very rare. She found Tim attractive and remembered those close talks that they used to have when he would drop her off at her apartment. She remembered teasing Tim by wearing low cut shirts and knowing that he would watch her butt as she walked back to the apartment. In reality, she guessed that this evening was planned to get her and Tim together and rather than argue her theory, she decided to just play along and see where it went.

Tim and Jennifer talked some about his job and the trips he takes and then he asked her how things were going for her and Dave. Jennifer shared how her and Dave were so appreciative that they were able to stay with such wonderful people and share their home. (She especially knew that Dave was appreciating it more after witnessing the act of him and Jessica that night). The more she thought about what happened between those two, the more she wanted to possibly use this situation to get even. She started sharing more details with Tim and he instantly became very involved in the conversation. The more Jennifer discussed their sex life, the more Tim asked questions. Jennifer seemed to really enjoy her alone time with Tim and found his presence soothing and reassuring.

During the conversation, Tim had been changing channels and found that same move that Dave had been watching the one night. Apparently it was a movie of the month that played after hours. He had also turned more towards Jennifer and was staring into the lovely cleavage that Jennifer was displaying this evening. Jennifer decided to wear a shirt that had two panels that crossed over each breast and displayed a lot of her cleavage. She noticed Tim's gaze and encouraged it by making sure that she moved enough to cause the shirt to shift around and display more and more of her tits. She bacame very aware that Tim was a tit man too, just like Dave. She knew that Dave appreciated smaller tits though and wondered if that was why she was always to unwilling to give him access to hers. While Tim had turned his attention to the screen for a few minutes, she took the opportunity to inspect his crotch. She noticed a very significant bulge going down the right leg that surprisingly caused her to feel a sudden tingle in her pussy. She knew Dave wasn't the biggest in the length department but Tim was seemingly sporting one that would be close to double Dave's length. The idea of a cock that long being inside her suddenly turned her on and got her thinking about how that would feel to be that deep inside her.

Tim had turned his head back just as Jennifer was trying to avert her gaze on his crotch. Tim looked down and realized how much he was showing. Jennifer was now watching the film and had a look of disgust on her face. "How can you guys watch this stuff? It's so gross and demeaning to women." Jennifer retorted.

"I don't think it's demeaning to women." Tim answered. "These women choose to be in these movies and I find that the idea behind these movies are to simply appeal to the erotic senses in all of us. You don't see these as a way to tap into your sexual desires?" Tim asked, in hopes to use the conversation to break the ice and really dive into the specifics.

"Not really" Jennifer said. "I just think there are other ways to get women in the mood." she added.

"What gets you in the mood Jennifer?" Tim inquired.

"Romance." Jennifer said.

"I figured you for one that wanted the Romantic side of things. With the body and beautiful face that you have, you definitely deserve to be treated well." Tim smoothely interjected.

"You think I have a beautiful face?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes. I think you are a extremely beautiful woman Jennifer. I watched you lately start to dress more in kind with the beauty you have that just comes naturally. You have looked even more beautiful these past days. Dave is a lucky guy to be with you." Tim said with a soft and serious tone.

"Dave doesn't appreciate me. He hates my tits, which I've mentioned to you before. He is always trying to get me to do things for him that I don't want to do." Jennifer admitted.

"What kind of things is he trying to get you to do?" Tim asked in hopes to get her talking about the oral sex issue that Jessica told him about. He was getting even more excited with the new topic of their conversation. He tried to keep his voice in check but feared he asked the question with a little too much excitement.

Jennifer knew that Tim was no different than Dave in this department. She decided that she wasn't likely to avoid this conversation and knowing that Dave and Jessica had already done what she was unwilling to do with Dave, she decided to share the real truth with Tim.

"He always wants me to suck his dick and ten wants to cum in my mouth whenever I agree to blow him. He never just lets me suck his dick without trying to shoot his load into my mouth. I don't trust that he will tell me when he's going to cum."

"I think every guy wants that Jennifer." Tim said with a little smile on his face. "What keeps you from doing that for him?" he asked out of curiousity.

"I just think that it's gross. I mean it's Cum and I'm sure it doesn't taste good. Not to mention, it hurst my mouth when I try to give him blowjobs." Jessica admitted, feeling more and more comfortable talking to Tim. "Does Jessica do that for you?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Jessica does do that that for me. I really love her for it. At first, she was just like you and didn't even want to consider it but later told me that her first attempts to try it was in college and learned that if you get your mind around the fact that it's just semen filled with protein, a few calories, and sperm, it's not an issue. She now wants to do it every time we have oral sex." Tim shared with her in hopes that it might inspire Jennifer to think about what it was that was keeping her from doing it.

"I hear that from others, that it's not as bad and that what the guy eats determines how it will taste. I just think it's weird to have it in my mouth. I'm afraid I'm going to throw up if I try." she said.

"I think you don't know until you try it. You might find that it's not as bad as you think. Jessica says that mine is sometimes bitter but mostly it tastes good due to the amount of fruit that I eat. I've even tasted it myself and I agree with her that it's very tolerable." Tim reasoned with Jennifer.

During this time the conversation went on about what issues Jennifer had with Dave wanting to have so much oral sex and that his cock was so fat that it hurt her jaw. Both Tim and Jennifer were drinking that entire time and were both becoming quite tipsy and began to open up more and more to each other. Jennifer became so relaxed and unaware of herself that her top had slipped over her right boob and exposed her bra covered tit to Tim. Tim noticed it immediately and just stared at her tit as she kept talking. Eventually Jennifer noticed and with a giggle said "ooops. I guess someone else is trying to join the conversation".

Tim didn't say anything but kept staring at her boob. Jennifer noticed Tim's gaze and decided to ask him a direct question. "You really like my boobs, don't you Tim?" This direct question snapped him back to reality and he answered as honestly as she had asked.

"Yes, I really like them. I think they are way more sexy than Jessica's. Jessica's aren't as full and voluptuous as yours. I've admired them since the day you started working for us. I think you should be very proud of having such beautiful tits." Tim admitted. This made Jennifer blush and she was drunk enough that she just blurted out without thinking "I think you have a nice cock."

Tim was loving where this night was taking them. He wanted so badly to reach out and just fondle her big tits but was more surprised that Jennifer had just commented on his cock. How did she know about his cock? Had she been able to see him when he wasn't aware. Then he realized that he had a massive erection that had snaked it's way down his pant leg and she was obviously able to see it.

"Thank you Jennifer. I appreciate your honesty. Maybe we should be more honest with each other from now on. I'll start. I'd really like to see your boobs naked. Would you be willing to show me?" he asked, wondering if he'd crossed the line.

Jennifer thought hard about what she was realized she was about to reply. Then decided to just go for it. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." she said.

Without even waiting, Tim stood up and pulled his pants down along with his boxers in one motion. His cock immediately sprang to full staff and bounced in front of Jennifer. Jennifer couldn't take her eyes off of it. It was at least 9 inches long and not near as thick as Dave's. After taking a few moments to admire the impressive meat in front of her, she reached down and pulled her bra away from her tits and exposed both of her massive tits to Tim's gaze.

Tim's cock jumped when he seen her naked tits now exposed to his lusting eyes. Tim was so taken by how nice they were that he stepped closer to her and reached out and grabbed hold of one. Jennifer realizing what was happening instinctively jerked back. Tim realized he maybe went to far with this game of show and tell.

"I'm sorry Jennifer. I don't know what came over me." he said with remorse.

"It's ok. It just shocked me." She paused for a few seconds and then boldly asked "Can I feel you?".

"Absolutely" he said as he moved closer to her so she could easily reach him. Jennifer reached up and grabbed ahold of his cock at the base and moved it upward to inspect it. Her mouth began to water for some reason. She never really enjoyed sucking cock but for some reason Tim's cock was making her want to put it in her mouth. Maybe it was the conversation, maybe it was the shear size of it that made her curious but she couldn't resist seeing how much of that man meat she could accommodate.

Without even asking or saying anything, Jennifer leaned up and opened her lips to accept his stiff cock. It smelled musky and alluring and she wrapped her lips around the head and slowly moved her head down the shaft. She was surprised that she was able to take almost 3/4 of it into her mouth. Tim was in complete lust and reached back down to her tits and began to fondle them both with a sqeezing action.

"mmmm. That's very nice Jennifer" Tim moaned as she held his cock in her mouth. She them pulled her lips back to the tip and released it so she could see how much of that cock she had just placed into her mouth. She noticed a wet ring around the base of his cock and realized that she had taken all but 2 inches!! She was shocked that she was able to get that much of Tim in her mouth when she couldn't get half of Dave's.

"OMG" she yelled. "I can't believe I just did that!"

"It's ok Jennifer. We're both experiencing some pretty strong emotions right now and what you did was just instictive. I enjoyed it actually" Tim said, not realizing that Jennifer was speaking about how much of his cock she had just placed in her mouth.