Dave & Jennifer, New Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No No. I am not apologizing for doing it. I'm shocked at how much of you I had in my mouth. I almost took that entire thing and didn't even gag!" she exclaimed as she continued to grasp him by the base of his cock. She was suddenly lost with desire and wanted to try again to see if it was just a fluke. Without warning, she again moved her mouth towards his cock and opened her mouth as wide as she could to see how much she actually could take. As she moved forward, she felt the spongy head reach the back of her throat and then decided to push a little more. She moved her hand away and slowly pushed forward seeing if she could really deep throat all 9 inches. Tim put his hand on the back of her head and guided her in towards him. He was surprised at her actions and her attempt to take all of him into her mouth, especially considering the conversation she and him just had earlier about how she said her mouth would hurt when she tried to suck Dave's cock. Just as he was pondering that fact, he realized that Jennifer had actually taken him right to the hilt and was holding her head there as she began swallowing repeatedly.

The feeling was intense and having her tit in his hand added to the experience that Tim had never felt anyone do that before. He was so turned on by what was happening that he suddenly felt a rush of heat in his balls and pushed himself forward into her mouth and held her head in place as his Cum rocketed up his shaft and shot directly into Jennifer's throat. Jennifer felt a warm sensation going down her throat suddenly and wasn't exactly sure what to think. Then she realized that Tim was moaning like he was Cumming. She knew right then that he was, in fact, Cumming down her throat as she suspected. She instinctively wanted to pull away but Tim was holding her there until he had expelled all of his Cum. Jennifer just continued to swallow and breathe through her nose as much as she could.

Tim then let go of her head and she pulled her head off of his cock quickly. She gasped for air and sat there shocked at what had just happened. Oddly enough, she realized that she didn't taste anything and that what had just happened wasn't near as bad as she thought it would be like. She initially wanted to be pissed at Tim and wanted to bitch him out for doing that to her but something about Tim and his cock told her to relax and just relish in the fact that she just did what she never thought she would ever be able to do. She just stared at his spent cock that was slowly deflating. Tim apologized for losing control and not telling her he was cumming, but she was more intrigued that she had just swallowed an entire load of Cum and wasn't grossed out by it.

"It's ok Tim. I didn't actually realize what was happening at first, but now I know that I just swallowed your entire load of Cum! I have to say, it wasn't that bad. I kind of liked how it felt oozing down my throat like that. Furthermore, I didn't even taste it." she explained.

"I was surprised to see you take all of me. I didn't even expect that to happen but I'm proud of you for being able to do that. Not many women can take me all the way down their throat like that. Jessica was one of the first ones that did and is probably one of the reasons I married her." Tim admitted.

Jennifer noticed that Tim was still somewhat hard. Then she noticed that Tim was staring at her exposed tits again. She was so turned on by the moment that she decided to see how far they could go. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it off and then reached behind her and released her bra. After she shed her top and bra, she took both her tits in her hands and lifted them up as she massaged the underside of them. Tim was now transfixed on her and his cock was already rising to full length again. Jennifer looked up at Tim and could see the lust in his eyes for her and her tits. She played with him by lifting and dropping each tit alternately in a shaking motion and then said to him "I see you really like my tits Tim. How would you like to stick your dick between them?"

Tim didn't even know what to say. He just nodded his head and moved back in front of her. Jennifer didn't think that position was going to work so she suggested they move into the bedroom. Tim nodded again and followed Jennifer down to her and Dave's bedroom. She directed Tim to lay down on the end of the bed with his feet on the floor. As he did that, Jennifer moved in between his legs and placed each of her tits around Tim's hard cock. She squeezed her tits together and began to slowly move herself up and down to caress Tim's cock.

Tim was in absolute heaven and couldn't stop staring at the beautiful scene before him. Jennifer spit some saliva down over Tim's dick and proceeded to move her tits more rapidly. Tim couldn't control himself and had to reach out and feel her wonderful tits as she tittyfucked him. He massaged the tops of her tits and squeezed them as much as he was able around Jennifer's hands. Jennifer decided to allow Tim to control her tits and let go. Tim instantly recognized her intention and grabbed her tits at the side and pushed them together. He then began thrusting himself in between her soft and pliant breasts. It was something that he did with Suzanne on their business trips and he loved the soft feel that large tits offered his cock. Jennifers were better than Suzanne's due to them being more pliant and larger. It didn't take too long for Tim to reach another orgasm. This time he decided he would warn Jennifer to make sure he didn't force another situation.

"I'm going to Cum Jennifer. mmmmmm oohhhhh ahahahaha. Here it comes!" Tim announced as Jennifer looked down toward the tip of his cock while it would appear and disappear between her fleshy globes of pleasure. Suddenly she did something that even she didn't expect. She tilted her head down and opened her mouth taking his tip in her mouth on every upstroke. Tim felt her warm mouth and couldn't hold it any longer. He shot a powerful blast of hot Cum right into Jennifer's waiting mouth. The blast shocked Jennifer and she snapped her head back. This caused the next jet to shoot up and land right across her face. Tim kept spewing shot after shot and Jennifer not wanting anymore in her eye decided to cover him with her mouth to keep it from going all over her face again. Tim was astonished at what he was witnessing. Jennifer just minutes ago was discussing how she didn't think that Cum was something she wanted to have in her mouth and now within moments, had taken 2 of Tim's loads into her mouth. Jennifer held her lips around the tip of Tim's cock as he started to come down from his orgasm. Jennifer could feel the hot liquid in her mouth and realized that it didn't feel much different than having warm coffee in her mouth. Just thicker coffee.

Jennifer pursed her lips and pulled her mouth off Tim's spent cock as it remained nestled between her tits. She kept the cum in her mouth and decided to taste it with her tongue. She swirled it around a little, savoring it's musky aroma. She suddenly realized that it had a little bit of a Tangy taste and that it was actually quite tolerable. She then looked Tim in the eye and with obvious intent, swallowed down his offering. She then opened her mouth and licked around her lips to find more of the gooey substance and swallowed that down too.

"OMG, Jennifer. I can't believe you just did that. That was so fucking awesome. How did you like it?" he asked.

"You know? I thought it would be completely gross and disgusting, but I actually enjoyed it. I don't know why I didn't try this sooner." she answered with a smile on her face. Tim was still holding her tits together and had moved his thumbs over her now erect nipples. Typically Jennifer would retreat any time Dave tried to play with her nipples but somehow this time it was arousing her. She felt the manipulation of Tim's thumbs and pushed her tits toward his hands to encourage him to do more with her nipples.

"mmmm, it feels so good having you do that. Normally I don't like having my nipples played with but this feels so good. Tim was glad to hear that she was enjoying it as much as him. He knew from talking with Jessica that Jennifer wouldn't let Dave touch her nipples at all so this was also ground breaking for her. Tim decided to push his luck further and had Jennifer stand up. Once on her feet he sat up and leaned forward, moving his mouth toward one of her nipples. He took her erect nub into his mouth as he teased the other with his hand and began to suck lightly on her nipple. "Harder! mmmm" Jennifer moaned. Tim didn't hesitate to comply and began sucking her nipple harder. She was now grinding his face into her large tit and holding his head in place as she thrust her pelvis toward him. Tim noticed this was turning her on immensely and thought he could try and take the next step.

His other hand moved off her right tit and slid down until he was at her waste. He grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled downward. Jennifer did'nt reject his advance and wiggled her hips to help move her dress downward. It fell to the floor and she was now standing in front of time with just her panties one. Tim reached behind and grabbed her ass and massaged her cheek. While still sucking on both nipples now, he moved his hand around to the front and traced his fingers over her pussy lips. Jennifer was hoping Tim would touch her and opened her legs to allow him better access. Tim realized that he had the green light and pushed her panties aside as he ran one finger between her wet lips. After a few strokes, he slowly inserted one finger into her lubricated hole. Jennifer moaned in delight at the feeling and her legs became wobbly. She had to hold onto Tim's shoulders to keep from falling as he pushed his finger all the way in.

Jennifer couldn't take it anymore and pushed Tim back on the bed. She bent down and took his flaccid cock into her mouth and began to suck as hard as she could to get him hard again. It didnt take long at all and Dave was now rising to his full 9 inches. Once she had him hard, she took her mouth off and climbed on top of Tim, positioning his cock at her entrance. She then sat down completely, engulfing his entire shaft into her wanting pussy. Jennifer didn't know what was coming over her. Here she was cheating on Dave after catching him with Jessica. Now, she was no better than him and didn't seem to care. She began fucking Tim with abandon and thrust herself onto his cock that felt so deep and so good. Dave's cock satisfied her well enough due to his girth but Tim's cock reached depths that she didn't know exsisted and it was driving her over the edge. She bounced up and down on him as he massaged and kissed her tits and nipples. Tim licking her nipples was bringing her closer to orgasm and suddenly it hit her like a wave. She slammed herself down onto Tim and shook from the powerful orgasm that overcame her. She had never Cum like this ever before and collapsed on top of Tim.

"OMG Tim! That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." she stated so matter of factly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You felt so good and I really enjoyed giving you that orgasm." Tim said.

.

.

.

Jessica and Dave watched their movie at the hotel and finished their Chinese food before they jumped right back into their oral activities. Jessica had been playing with Dave's cock while eating and watching the erotic movie on the television and Dave took every chance he had to play with Jessica's nipples. Once they finished their food they wasted no time and Jessica just bent down and took Dave's cock into her mouth and began sucking with earnest. Dave pinched and pulled on Jessica's nipples as she was hunched over him in the bed sucking his cock. He was so happy to be getting more oral pleasure and being able to feel nipples while was happening was just overload for him. It didn't take Dave long before he shot a full load of Cum into Jessica's mouth. Jessica eagerly gobbled his Cum and continued to suck his cock back to life again after he filled her mouth. Dave was hungry for Jessica and decided to move her into a 69 position so they could both feast on each other. Dave sucked on Jessica's long meaty lips and thrust his cock into her mouth as she sucked. Dave's second orgasm didn't come nearly as quick and he was able to get Jessica off before he had his second orgasm of the night. Jessica decided to change up positions for Dave after she came and layed on the bed so that her head was hanging off the edge. Dave got off the bed and stood, straddled over her and inserted his fat cock into her mouth as far as she could take him. He fucked her mouth for what seemed like hours but in fact was only 10 minutes. He started to feel his balls tighten and he increased his pace. Jessica noticed his orgasm was near and told him to pinch her nipples. Dave did as instructed and kept fucking her face and pushing his cock in deeper and deeper.

Jessica pushed Dave out of her mouth and opened her mouth wide to indicate she wanted Dave to shoot his load onto her face and into her mouth. Dave gladly stepped back and began to jerk his cock over her face and on occasion would slip back into her mouth to wet his cock. He finally reached climax and pointed his cock at her mouth as 3 or 4 bursts landed on her tongue and face. Jessica lapped at his spewing cock and she would reach up with her tongue and lick the tip to gather any drops of Cum that sat there. Dave reinserted his cock into Jessica's mouth as he played with her tits and she milked him of every last drop.

After expending all that energy, they both cuddled up in the spoon position on the bed with Dave holding onto Jessica's tit and Jessica reaching back and holding Dave's cock. They both drifted off to sleep.

After about 4 hours, Dave awoke and found himself still holding onto Jessica's tit but she was now on her back next to him. Dave started to fondle her nipples and was running his finger around them to tease them and make them hard. It did't take much effort before Jessica's nipples were sticking straight up. Dave was in absolute awe of how long and sexy her nipples were. He stared and them and admired them for a few minutes as he played with them. Jessica still seemed to be sleeping but would let out a light moan every now and then. Dave couldn't resist any longer and had to have those nipples in his mouth. He got up on one elbow and leaned over to take her left nipple into his mouth. He pursed his lips ever so lightly and then with very little suction, pulled on her nipple as he sucked his way to the end of it. He released it and then repeated that action over and over. Jessica was starting to squirm but hadn't awakened yet. Her dreams kept her thinking it was only happening in the dream. Dave started to suck harder and got more agressive with his feasting and sucking. Jessica was really responding now and Dave was hard as a rock and dying to put his cock into one of Jessica's holes.

Dave hadn't talked to Jessica about actually having vaginal or anal sex with her and wasn't too sure whether she would allow that due to the risk of pregnancy or just not wanting anal sex. The more Dave suckled her nipples and noticed her writhing beneath him, the more brave he became and started to finger her. Jessica thrust her hips up to meet Dave's finger and started to say things like "mmmmm, yes". He looked at her to see if she was awake but her eyes were still closed. He wasn't sure and didn't want to ruin the moment so he just continued to push his finger in and out of her. Her hips were responding with abandon at his touch and after about 5 minutes of watching her buck like a stallion and say things like "More, deeper, give it to me" he decided to take a chance.

Dave moved himself over top of Jessica and continued to finger her. He then used his legs to spread her legs apart just enough to get inbetween them and directed his cock toward her pussy. Once there, he again tested her to see if she was awake and kissed her on the lips. She lightly responded and then smiled so he assumed she was awake. The smile on her face urged him to continue. Dave removed his finger and placed the head of his cock at her entrance and pushed slowly. Jessica reached upward and arched her back to increase the angle of his penetration. Dave pushed himself all the way and and was surprised at how tight she was. He knew part of it was the girth of his cock but she was super tight for being a mom of multiple children.

Dave slowly began humping Jessica and rolling her nipple between his fingers. He was able to insert his whole length into Jessica with no problem since she was soaking wet from all the teasing he had given to her before. Dave was focusing on how good her pussy felt around his cock when suddenly Jessica awakened from her dream to find Dave over her and his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It startled her and she pushed Dave off suddenly and screamed. Dave was surprised by her actions.

"What?? What's wrong?" he asked.

"You were fucking me! How long were you doing that?" she asked in a shocked and surprised tone.

"Not very long. I thought you were awake and knew what was happening." Dave said in defense of what he now realized could be construed as rape. "I'm very sorry. I thought you were telling me to do that with your actions and your words.".

"What was I saying? What was I doing?" Jessica shouted still in shock over the incident.

"You were thrusting your hips up and toward me and saying things like "mmm, yes, more, deeper, give it to me" so I thought you were trying to ask me to put my cock in you. It was just my finger inside you when you said those things" Dave explained.

Jessica realized that her dream was actually not a dream but rather what was literally happening and she did remember saying those things. "I'm sorry Dave. I didn't mean to freak out on you. I just didn't know that I was actually doing those things. I thought I was dreaming. I do want to fuck you but I just don't know if we should do that at this stage. We need to wait and see how things go first." she reasoned.

"I understand. I'm terribly sorry." Dave conceded.

"It's ok. You were just doing what you thought I was implying for you to do.". Jessica paused for a few and then asked "So, did you like fucking me?"

"Yes, very much. You are actually quite tight still. I was really impressed at how easily though you were able to take all of my thickness in the first stroke."

"I am pretty wet so that would explain why it was so easy for you to enter me and I didn't really notice. I wish I was awake for that to enjoy it like you did." she said wishing that she didn't feel the way she did about taking that next step with Dave.

"We can continue if you would like." Dave tried to argue and convince Jessica to allow him the chance to finish what he started.

"Maybe in the near future. We don't know what might happen. I have had my tubes tied so we can't get pregnant but I don't feel right about allowing us to start fucking so soon. I'll suck your dick and stroke you as much as we are able to but let's leave the fucking part off the menu for now. Ok?" she pleaded.

"Sounds good to me." Dave quipped not wanting the oral sex he was receiving to stop.

Jessica then walked over to Dave and dropped to her knees in front of him and started to lick his now flaccid cock back to life. After he was stiff enough, she began to suck him into her mouth and simply repeated the back and forth motion to simulate her pussy. She kept her lips loosely fit around his cock and left her tongue flat on the bottom to give him the sensation that he was fucking her pussy. Dave was loving this new method of oral sex. He didn't know what she was doing but knew that he was enjoying how much it felt like he was back in her pussy.